test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need help choosing

arpan06arpan06 Posts: 15 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Class Discussion
Hello Everybody!

I am a returning FW player. I played early in OBT and official Launch, and I have one questions now since its been quite a long time...

Which class should I choose? I like do to a lot of damage however enough HP also, I don't mind ranged or not.

Thank You! :)
Post edited by arpan06 on
I am a noob! What else can I say?? o.o

Comments

• kstarr91kstarr91 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    hmm for a lot of damage and good HP id prob suggest Diamond (you chose this after lvl 20 in talent tree) Stoneman ... but realy i would suggest you try a few, i started with a mage and ended up with all of them and chosing bard as my fav personally :)
  • arpan06arpan06 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    kstarr91 wrote: »
    hmm for a lot of damage and good HP id prob suggest Diamond (you chose this after lvl 20 in talent tree) Stoneman ... but realy i would suggest you try a few, i started with a mage and ended up with all of them and chosing bard as my fav personally :)

Ahhh :) well, I already have a Mage, Kinder, Protector(with Diamond in talent tree) and some other i dont remember. I currently like Protector lol, but still I wanna see what other classes can do, and I do not want to make more chars because even after you delete that character, you cannot re-use the name :(
  • Demon_Whis - NyosDemon_Whis - Nyos Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    arpan06 wrote: »
    Ahhh :) well, I already have a Mage, Kinder, Protector(with Diamond in talent tree) and some other i dont remember. I currently like Protector lol, but still I wanna see what other classes can do, and I do not want to make more chars because even after you delete that character, you cannot re-use the name :(

u do have enough slots for 1 of each class, obv ul hav to choose race but i have 1 of each currently n as i said bard is my personal fav but the only way u will figure out which char suits u best is if u try m :) ps. myy friend said for damage try assassin or warrior if uv already tried prot... butttttt i advise do wat iv done, hav 1 of each :p
  • arpan06arpan06 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    u do have enough slots for 1 of each class, obv ul hav to choose race but i have 1 of each currently n as i said bard is my personal fav but the only way u will figure out which char suits u best is if u try m :) ps. myy friend said for damage try assassin or warrior if uv already tried prot... butttttt i advise do wat iv done, hav 1 of each :p

Alrighty! :) thanks