test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vamp vs Bard

naskoinaskoi Posts: 7 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Class Discussion
Hi all.I'm not sure what class can i choise Vemp or Bard.Pls tell your opinion what is more orient Pve/solo/group class and what tree is best for it.thx alot !! :):)
Post edited by naskoi on

Comments

• xasherxxasherx Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    PVE Wise:
    Group-Bard
    Solo-Vamp

For group stuff Blood Tree vamps are probably better, solo im unsure on dark or blaze as to which is better, same for pvp im unsure. Depends on playstyle. And i havent looked into bard trees.

Early pvp at least vamps do better than bards, who knows about later on though~

Really you should be able to decide yourself just on the style of chars, gothicy dead looking cross using vampire, or pretty colorful harp playing elf/human or whatever. xD
  • angetenar1angetenar1 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    You'd think that most people would ask this question for most of the support classes. Vamp is popular because it's so new to people. I was stuck between Bard and Vampire too, but I knew that Vamp was pro soloer compared to Bard.
  • thivusthivus Posts: 800 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    xasherx wrote: »
    PVE Wise:
    Group-Bard
    Solo-Vamp

For group stuff Blood Tree vamps are probably better, solo im unsure on dark or blaze as to which is better, same for pvp im unsure. Depends on playstyle. And i havent looked into bard trees.

Early pvp at least vamps do better than bards, who knows about later on though~

Really you should be able to decide yourself just on the style of chars, gothicy dead looking cross using vampire, or pretty colorful harp playing elf/human or whatever. xD

How does it feel to sparkle bro?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    race/Class:Kindred Vampire | Stoneman protector
    Ingame name:MercuryLaumpe | Thivus
  • ladyskylightladyskylight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    thivus wrote: »
    How does it feel to sparkle bro?

Lmao.
    angetenar1 wrote: »
    You'd think that most people would ask this question for most of the support classes. Vamp is popular because it's so new to people. I was stuck between Bard and Vampire too, but I knew that Vamp was pro soloer compared to Bard.

And they aren't THAT pro compared to Bard, my light tree Bard can solo just as well as a vamp and possibly even better. Their mana consumption is worse than Bards.
    ~Don't be swayed, stand up for yourself~

Main: Skyreach Lv.80 Wind Bard
    teamSky: Skytouch | Skyblade | Skyrush | Skyfall | Skyheart | Skyclaw | Skyshift | Skysleet
  • MeganFakaMada - EyrdaMeganFakaMada - Eyrda Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    well both of them r strong powerfull can heal great dmg great tanker of healing both of them r strong wanna know who is gonna win in pve solo solo vamp pvp group bard cause of there lovely smexy skills:cool: so both of them r same power its only light vs dark! but bard can win sometimes a vamp cause vamp hates water and light in there mastery they get a great dmg from it so if i say in pvp bard always win ^^:D:D i am a vamp but i love bard
  • ICanHazLoliz - IllyfueICanHazLoliz - Illyfue Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    There is no such thing as solo PVE in Forsaken World, if we are willing to exclude the main questline, which you'll eventually be doing at the grand pace of 3 quests a month or so anyway. Everything else requires a party.

But just for the record, blood vamp is the top in solo PVE, period - not that it really matters though, since you still can't solo anything useful, at least not unless you wanna spend an hour on a 10 minute fight.
    It takes more mana than bard, but on the other hand, from midgame onwards you'll never have to use health potions again... And you'll also rarely even have to stop to heal yourself, just attacking as normal will heal you up...
  • kye8kye8 Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    There is no such thing as solo PVE in Forsaken World, if we are willing to exclude the main questline, which you'll eventually be doing at the grand pace of 3 quests a month or so anyway. Everything else requires a party.

But just for the record, blood vamp is the top in solo PVE, period - not that it really matters though, since you still can't solo anything useful, at least not unless you wanna spend an hour on a 10 minute fight.
    It takes more mana than bard, but on the other hand, from midgame onwards you'll never have to use health potions again... And you'll also rarely even have to stop to heal yourself, just attacking as normal will heal you up...

THIS.

And Vamps can solo high level World Bosses too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZYnDQJelDo

THAT.