test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Noob Stuff i guess

aeriapoopaeriapoop Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Class Discussion
played this game for a few days and have seen a lack of sins..is it worth playing one for pve or playin my stoneman.. both seem pretty fun but which is more prctical later on..like do people prefer mages over sins in dps squads.. and do people prefer warroiors tankin for there higher attack etc
Post edited by aeriapoop on

Comments

• brolle81brolle81 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    aeriapoop wrote: »
    played this game for a few days and have seen a lack of sins..is it worth playing one for pve or playin my stoneman.. both seem pretty fun but which is more prctical later on..like do people prefer mages over sins in dps squads.. and do people prefer warroiors tankin for there higher attack etc

There ain't no straight answer to that. All i can say is at my server and the ppl i play with (I am Warrior) prefer warrior to tank because of the dragon power buff that gives all group attack and speeds up the tempo of the game how ever there is those that prefer Prots as tanks since they can aoe taunt packs of mobs. Running with warr takes more out of the aoe dps and healers. Regarding sin or mage i prefer taking a mage with me but after that i rather have a sin then a marksman since most of time Assasin works as off tank if decent geared . But bottom line play what you find the most fun or you will just end up unhappy. Still there is nothing that says u can't have multiple chars for diffrent purposes I have 2 Warrs 75 and 80 Priest 62 and Mage 70. Play around and try looking what you find most fun and what fits ur playing style best . After all you are supposed to have fun when playing not playing to support others only
  • Rothj - EyrdaRothj - Eyrda Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Uh, sins are the most popular class. In pvp they're good. In pve they're fine and people will still want you for their runs, but aoe classes will find groups slightly easier. People won't turn you away for being a sin though.
  • Heraldoni - IllyfueHeraldoni - Illyfue Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Core hasn't updated your character yet so we can't see what server you're on.

I did see 20 guild changes since October IN PW which won't look good on your record if you apply for a guild here.

For most servers though, Bards seem to be the most wanted class.
  • IMBALANZE - LionheartIMBALANZE - Lionheart Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Uh, sins are the most popular class. In pvp they're good. In pve they're fine and people will still want you for their runs, but aoe classes will find groups slightly easier. People won't turn you away for being a sin though.

hmmm...sin isn't the most popular here in lionheart vamps are o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
    drama aren't far from this siggy
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm LegionCuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    You can be good at both pvp and pve as a sin. I am a purely pve sin and ive never had problems soloing stuff, or finding parties for example.

Its all about your build.