test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Who is the better?

wiclifpinheirowiclifpinheiro Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Class Discussion
Hi everybody. I want to know who has the strongest atk, wr's or prot's?
I know that mages are powerfull, but between wr's and prots? who is the better?
thanks for the answers ;)
Post edited by wiclifpinheiro on

Comments

• Ginius - IllyfueGinius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    In terms of attack, warrior are one step ahead, however it doesn't mean that warrior are better or worse than protector.

There is no "best" class, every class can be the best according to the situation, PvE, PvP, arena, massive fight, etc..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • wiclifpinheirowiclifpinheiro Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    In terms of attack, warrior are one step ahead, however it doesn't mean that warrior are better or worse than protector.

There is no "best" class, every class can be the best according to the situation, PvE, PvP, arena, massive fight, etc..[/QU

But what do you prefer for play?and why?
  • Unbrokenable - LionheartUnbrokenable - Lionheart Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I play a protector, but if given the chance I'd reroll as a warrior. Both classes have similar weaknesses and strengths, but IMO the warrior has much better potential late-game.
  • Aishleen - EyrdaAishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I play a protector, but if given the chance I'd reroll as a warrior. Both classes have similar weaknesses and strengths, but IMO the warrior has much better potential late-game.
    Depends if you PvP or PvE, cuz prots have way more perks than warriors in PvP especially in wars to send them to stun the front lines, compared to warrior just pure single target DPS mostly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Unbrokenable - LionheartUnbrokenable - Lionheart Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Depends if you PvP or PvE, cuz prots have way more perks than warriors in PvP especially in wars to send them to stun the front lines, compared to warrior just pure single target DPS mostly

I agree they're pretty nifty in mass-pvp scenarios like wars.