test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

class in perfect world that has same fighting style of vampire

tranceloverguytranceloverguy Posts: 33 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
I really enjoying playing vampire because of their fighting and skill animation that uses darkness. just playing them makes me think I'm powerfull I really like it! But I want to try the perfect world and I was wondering if there's also a class there that also uses darkness that resembles vampire. If there is what class is it?
Post edited by tranceloverguy on

Comments

• RiiH - LionheartRiiH - Lionheart Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm guessing Kindred Assassin. You get the idea there, Kindred Vamp ... Kindred Assasin.

Assasin Skill List that includes "darkness" or "dark" skills: http://fw-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Assassin_Skill_List
    RiiH | Marksman | Ascension Guild

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

◊ Ascension is recruiting active Lv50+ players
    ◊ Ascension is all about need before greed and building ourselves up together!~

tinyurl.com/ascensionfw
  • tranceloverguytranceloverguy Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm guessing Kindred Assassin. You get the idea there, Kindred Vamp ... Kindred Assasin.

Assasin Skill List that includes "darkness" or "dark" skills: http://fw-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Assassin_Skill_List
    Uh I'm asking the class in perfect world game itself(not the game company) that also uses darkness attacks like vampire. and I'm not asking for skills..
  • YggdrasiI - Storm LegionYggdrasiI - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    For PWI? Closest would be Tideborn Assassin, but that game follows the Chinese elements (just like the elements of the destructive cycle: Water douses Fire feeds off Wood is cut by Metal gathered from Earth soaks up Water; repeat), so you won't see darkness in the game at all.

Even then, assassin, as you can tell, is a far cry from vampire. The other alternative would be a Tideborn Psychic. Just like a vampire, they can heal, though nothing like a priest or a cleric, as well as use magic/ ranged attacks. Again, still a far cry from FW's vampire.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[YOU- drah- sil]
    If you want to shorten my name, don't call me 'Ygg.' Call me 'Mana.'

Grandia: Unity ☆ Teamwork ☆ Friendship I]grandia-storm.com/[/I
    ~~~~~~~~~~{ Never get left behind again. }~~~~~~~~~~
  • Quilinus - Storm LegionQuilinus - Storm Legion Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    For PWI? Closest would be Tideborn Assassin, but that game follows the Chinese elements (just like the elements of the destructive cycle: Water douses Fire feeds off Wood is cut by Metal gathered from Earth soaks up Water; repeat), so you won't see darkness in the game at all.

Even then, assassin, as you can tell, is a far cry from vampire. The other alternative would be a Tideborn Psychic. Just like a vampire, they can heal, though nothing like a priest or a cleric, as well as use magic/ ranged attacks. Again, still a far cry from FW's vampire.

Hmm so there's really no dark user in pw.. then I guess ill stick in Fw and enjoy vamp. Vampire is rare because few mmo That has classes that uses darkness skill which I enjoy.
  • RiiH - LionheartRiiH - Lionheart Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Uh I'm asking the class in perfect world game itself(not the game company) that also uses darkness attacks like vampire. and I'm not asking for skills..

Maybe you should try asking in Perfect World forum, not Forsaken World forum...
    RiiH | Marksman | Ascension Guild

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

◊ Ascension is recruiting active Lv50+ players
    ◊ Ascension is all about need before greed and building ourselves up together!~

tinyurl.com/ascensionfw
  • Borsook - EyrdaBorsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Metal is not weak against Earth it's weak against Fire, unless I'm missing something should be:

Water quenches Fire melts Metal chops Wood parts Earth soaks Water :p
  • Faust - EyrdaFaust - Eyrda Posts: 922 Arc User
    edited February 2012

yeah he said vampire. as in a casting class.
    psychic.
    /thread.

is the tideborn assassin a casting class with healing spells? no.
    is the psychic? yes. christ. is it really that hard?
    Trash will always be trash, no matter how well it dresses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sampieri - LionheartSampieri - Lionheart Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012

is the tideborn assassin a casting class with healing spells?

Bloodpaint? :\
  • Faust - EyrdaFaust - Eyrda Posts: 922 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Bloodpaint? :\

blood paint is a buff. not a spell. dark contract and bubble of life are a spell.
    kbye.
    Trash will always be trash, no matter how well it dresses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IMBALANZE - LionheartIMBALANZE - Lionheart Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    this should really be in PWI thread...

I quit PWI (sort of)...game's too...rigid. I have to grind like mad to get to the next level...which is like...insane

/move

just kidding :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
    drama aren't far from this siggy
  • Ghundam - EyrdaGhundam - Eyrda Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    There is no class in PWI with similar gameplay to a FW vamp however if you want a fast action casting class then pshychics will fit your bill.