test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

combat action: hack and slash attack(mouse clicking) blood effects

tranceloverguytranceloverguy Posts: 33 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Suggestion Box
did you notice that the most common style of mmo's fighting combat is to use the mouse to click to the target then attack/use skil, cooldown then repeat all over? For me it's kinda little boring. I suggest to change this system similar to dynasty warriors,vindictus, and dragon nest fighting style that you only have to press buttons or clicking the mouse to make the character attacks. Not that you will click the single target then use skills all over. And this attack is always aoe(all enemies in characters front will be damaged) the skills has no cooldown or cast time and can perform combo skills similar to dynasty warrior console game. The Mobs should also reacts when they take hits as if they hurted similar to Rohan online. all mobs should aggroable too but has less attacks and theres should also a feature that the mobs where sent flying after hit by a final combo and knocks down for a while. the blood effects should also featured that when taking hits. the blood will spill and will scatter all over the place of combat and the last feature is the wound system that will appear to enemies depends where the bladed weapon landed on body parts. this system already featured in the game vindictus(a.k.a. mobinogi heroes online) i believe that Fw players will increase fast with this system. EDIT: I think the feature that the mob will split in half/ or sliced apart(then the body parts will sent flying with showering blood) after hitted by final combo attack can be attractive too. This is so the feature ofthr famous game god of war and tales of genji.
Post edited by tranceloverguy on

Comments

• Borsook - EyrdaBorsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Mages with knockbacks in mass pvp with your system would break all balance. Not everyone plays melee classes. Moving while attacking looks tarded in group pvp. If you want it so much go play the other games you mentioned?
  • __E__ - Nyos__E__ - Nyos Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yup balance is already kinda screwed, dont wanna make it worse. Plus all those effects u said most ppl wont even enable. itll slow their games down too much. SImple solution to wat u want....switch mmo to one of the rpgs u counted. FW is good as it is...plus u should lvl past 60 b4 u post suggestion. theres waymore important things to fix b4 detailed graphics.
  • tranceloverguytranceloverguy Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I cannot switch to the one I mentioned because they're boring. and so far I enjoy Fw I only suggesting realistic combat and I can't leave Fw
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm LegionCuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    did you notice that the most common style of mmo's fighting combat is to use the mouse to click to the target then attack/use skil, cooldown then repeat all over? For me it's kinda little boring. I suggest to change this system similar to dynasty warriors,vindictus, and dragon nest fighting style that you only have to press buttons or clicking the mouse to make the character attacks. Not that you will click the single target then use skills all over. And this attack is always aoe(all enemies in characters front will be damaged) the skills has no cooldown or cast time and can perform combo skills similar to dynasty warrior console game. The Mobs should also reacts when they take hits as if they hurted similar to Rohan online. all mobs should aggroable too but has less attacks and theres should also a feature that the mobs where sent flying after hit by a final combo and knocks down for a while. the blood effects should also featured that when taking hits. the blood will spill and will scatter all over the place of combat and the last feature is the wound system that will appear to enemies depends where the bladed weapon landed on body parts. this system already featured in the game vindictus(a.k.a. mobinogi heroes online) i believe that Fw players will increase fast with this system. EDIT: I think the feature that the mob will split in half/ or sliced apart(then the body parts will sent flying with showering blood) after hitted by final combo attack can be attractive too. This is so the feature ofthr famous game god of war and tales of genji.

lmao.

This is no action mmo.

I suggest waiting for TERA online, like I do.
  • tranceloverguytranceloverguy Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    lmao.

This is no action mmo.

I suggest waiting for TERA online, like I do.

Yeah I'm waiting for it too. It is also one of my example
  • Borsook - EyrdaBorsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    No offense but mass PvP in TERA looks horrendous. :P (no, it's not the lag, it's the bunny monkey movement)
    edited February 2012
    too much **** to deal with in those mmo's i went mmo searching for a while and returned to fw not cause of its awesome economy or the contant updates and balance but cause it actually a fun and decent game to play.
  • critstalker123critstalker123 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    too much **** to deal with in those mmo's i went mmo searching for a while and returned to fw not cause of its awesome economy or the contant updates and balance but cause it actually a fun and decent game to play.

+1 i agree with this guy.
  • Varnania - EyrdaVarnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i disagree completely
    edited February 2012
    i disagree completely

with me? lol

worst mmo that got under my skin was WOI only cause i couldnt look forward lol. I couldnt get used to the fact that i didnt know wat was infront of me! :p