test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Frost Mage

INEEDMYMOM - LionheartINEEDMYMOM - Lionheart Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Mage Discussion
Frost Mage? Any one know the best place to put talent points for frost mage?:confused::confused:
Post edited by INEEDMYMOM - Lionheart on

Comments

• DeathRider - EyrdaDeathRider - Eyrda Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Yes max the ice cream maker then you choose what flavours to learn first up to your likes!
    [sigpic]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig/enjin-46579-1307226035276116204-green.png[/sigpic]

Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the FINAL Victory comes.
  • Razol - LionheartRazol - Lionheart Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i started with chocolate but ill prolly swap to vanilla soon I heard they increased the flavour rate with the new patch
  • hansdafroghansdafrog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    frostnv.jpg

Just my opinion.
  • icethatburnsicethatburns Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    hi i was wondering why you guys don't want chilling ice on max.. at max it can go as far as to -100 resistance? sorry i'm a newbie and practically i don't play here. i play on forsaken world philippine server where the cap is level 59. In advance can you guys gimme some advice I practically am very inclined only to arena and i am rolling frost mage. Thanks.

@hansdafrog so in line with my chilling ice instead of ice spike ex i would put it on chilling ice wouldn't that be a good idea? i mean on pvp the added damage on frozen targets which happens only every 10 seconds is too low. correct me if i'm wrong.

ps please don't troll me with the search function thing if only the talent calculator is working fine this would be easier. again thanks in advance
  • DeathRider - EyrdaDeathRider - Eyrda Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    hansdafrog wrote: »
    frostnv.jpg

Just my opinion.

Your building is interesting quite a glass cannon thou even the talent calc ur usin is wrong....

Piercing Cold is 3/3 not 5/5 So you have 2 points free....

Now Thou I could agree with you on the Ex- Ice Shield ... Yer forgettin that it also incress the slowing time which is mostly important of it... Thou perhaps it becomes kinda useless when Sins, Warriors and Vamps can break throu its effect... Even prots if they turn on Inmunity thing.

Thou in overall very likely glass cannon interesting to try out! :cool:
    [sigpic]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig/enjin-46579-1307226035276116204-green.png[/sigpic]

Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the FINAL Victory comes.
  • hansdafroghansdafrog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Oh sorry, didn't notice that (my main is actually vamp not mage lol)... I guess the 2 points can go into Frozen Shield then.
  • icethatburnsicethatburns Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hi im sorry to bug you guys again but i was wondering about chilling of ice again... the one that reduces resistance by 10 at max. Isn't it better than ice spike ex cause the damage of ice spike ex is oh so crappy on pvp? or maybe i'm wrong cause i'm only scaling it on a low level basis. Be noted that I am playing the patch where the max level is 59. Thanks again in advance :p
  • SilvanaLei - NyosSilvanaLei - Nyos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Don't forget the +10% Crit Chance it grants your Ice Spike.