test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance - 2/26/19

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 662 Perfect World Employee

Server Maintenance Announcement

Maintenance will be occurring tonight (2/26/19) at 23:00 PT.

We expect the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. The maintenance will include a server reset and internal updates. The servers will be unavailable during this time.

***Reminder: Maintenance times are subject to change.***

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Comments

• anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited February 27
    Hi, idk if you are aware but those orbs are really a waste, we need better orbs with the new items that fit the games current state, im not playing FW from 3 years ago where i needed 95 golden boots, im playing FW present that needs 105 and soon 110 boots how many times does PW needs to read this? sure recycle them but not all in the same week, even with spend/charge rewards being good, if there is any, none can make profits on this, do you want money all the time? or just money when u put marvels on shop? cause thats how it looks to me. kk bb thx.
    #betterorbs2019
  • endless013endless013 Posts: 224 Arc User

Hi, idk if you are aware but those orbs are really a waste, we need better orbs with the new items that fit the games current state, im not playing FW from 3 years ago where i needed 95 golden boots, im playing FW present that needs 105 and soon 110 boots how many times does PW needs to read this? sure recycle them but not all in the same week, even with spend/charge rewards being good, if there is any, none can make profits on this, do you want money all the time? or just money when u put marvels on shop? cause thats how it looks to me. kk bb thx.
    #betterorbs2019

This makes me SOO glad to not be on Illyfue, I've been grinding away 5+ years just for the 200fc to get 1 ring, I'm so glad to not be some place where I "need" gold gear just to exist.

I do hope Sandgrit>FC trade is back at the npc, and stars were put back in CS for both leafs.
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 110
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl 92