test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Emergency Maintenance - 7/5/18

2»

Comments

• unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 693 Arc User
    buffybomb said:

I'm kind of amazed that people who put so much money into the game would risk their accounts in such a way. Maybe they figured PWE wouldn't ban them since they cs'd so much? Also a bit confused over why it was only Monarchs, maybe the Ultimate Chroma Stone has super secret haxx powers?! Jokes aside, you'd think the bug happened cause of one of the cser benefits or something, but as far as I know all Monarchs get is the previous benefits along with a title and a fancy light. Oh well, bugs are bugs and sometimes they don't make sense.

Some people just reach a "come what may" attitude towards the game. Whatever fun they were having is now not there, but they still feel bound to continue playing due to what they have spent. Risking it all might seem like a worthwhile chance for them. If they get away with it, then they're happy. If they don't and get perma-banned, then they're free of the game, and also happy, just in a different way. Either way, they're happy.

• rammscherrammscher Posts: 6 Arc User

One person ONE baned thats a lousy thing done, well done @anole300#5837 you did prove again Fail World is a Fail and nothing can be properly here done you wana learn read out what happened to a 2 developers in a company that delivers Guild wars 2 and it was done in a day thats how proper company goes for their community. I just hope no1 gona remember and know who the fword are PWE, after your company failed on Gigantic.

it is way more than just one on dyos, keep cool
  • hirameraa#1337 hirameraa Posts: 10 Arc User
    rammscher said:

One person ONE baned thats a lousy thing done, well done @anole300#5837 you did prove again Fail World is a Fail and nothing can be properly here done you wana learn read out what happened to a 2 developers in a company that delivers Guild wars 2 and it was done in a day thats how proper company goes for their community. I just hope no1 gona remember and know who the fword are PWE, after your company failed on Gigantic.

and noone on illyfue ;)
  • zacksilk#9331 zacksilk Posts: 3 Arc User

rammscher said:

and noone on illyfue ;)
    Mafia always win, keep report nostop, PW support will see name so many time and investigate, if we all together and report maybe they ban.
  • g92kamissssg92kamissss Posts: 33 Arc User
    i will tell u why lllyfue dident get bann cuse first off all lllyfue dident use it as dyos shyila or tytan or onther server did , bugg lasted 1 week on lllyfue and . alll player and guildlead took action and stoped invite people or alts to guild, and also who eve went near guild ah got kicked.. even with all action been taken by player and guilds leader still some abused but yeah its like 1-2 people . not hole server like dyos shyila, and onther server did where guild lead him selfXD
    but agen happybann day^^ enjoy youre longterm bann holiday for some banned people whos reading forum right now<3
  • accche30accche30 Posts: 9 Arc User

i will tell u why lllyfue dident get bann cuse first off all lllyfue dident use it as dyos shyila or tytan or onther server did , bugg lasted 1 week on lllyfue and . alll player and guildlead took action and stoped invite people or alts to guild, and also who eve went near guild ah got kicked.. even with all action been taken by player and guilds leader still some abused but yeah its like 1-2 people . not hole server like dyos shyila, and onther server did where guild lead him selfXD
    but agen happybann day^^ enjoy youre longterm bann holiday for some banned people whos reading forum right now<3</p>

1-2, or maybe 5-6. And all of them are from Immortal guild. Hope @anole300#5837 knows about them and ban will come soon.
  • jespervestman12jespervestman12 Posts: 89 Arc User
    accche30 said:

but agen happybann day^^ enjoy youre longterm bann holiday for some banned people whos reading forum right now<3</p>

1-2, or maybe 5-6. And all of them are from Immortal guild. Hope @anole300#5837 knows about them and ban will come soon.

talk from youre main XD or did u get bann there ? or is this is alt account ure hiding gold on?

accche30 said:

talk from youre main XD or did u get bann there ? or is this is alt account ure hiding gold on?
    Sad news for you, guns. This is my main account (if you don't know who am I - sorry).

If you tell that Immortal haven't exploited the bug - mind showing screenshots of your guild AH (this and previous week without any photoshop skills)?
  • zacksilk#9331 zacksilk Posts: 3 Arc User
    accche30 said:

Yes, they all account share, so can be 1-2 or all. I nostop @anole300#5837 ban for all or for none, no fair some and some don't.
  • g92kamissssg92kamissss Posts: 33 Arc User

> @g92kamissss said:

> i will tell u why lllyfue dident get bann cuse first off all lllyfue dident use it as dyos shyila or tytan or onther server did , bugg lasted 1 week on lllyfue and . alll player and guildlead took action and stoped invite people or alts to guild, and also who eve went near guild ah got kicked.. even with all action been taken by player and guilds leader still some abused but yeah its like 1-2 people . not hole server like dyos shyila, and onther server did where guild lead him selfXD

> but agen happybann day^^ enjoy youre longterm bann holiday for some banned people whos reading forum right now<3

IT does not matter how long illy had bug they had even 1 week but they abuse it and should be banned to but Anole won't do it simple he is just a lousy admin, for pathetic company heck he does even have administrator rank only simple "peon" moderator he don't have even Guts to write more.

yep i know that people used it im not saying they dident and that person got kick from guild he even admit it him self.
  • kiki#7078 kiki Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    All the hate though...Remember, every player is an individual who makes their own choices. Immortal as a whole didn't exploit, don't talk as if the whole guild went and did it. Somebody in Immortal did, unfortunately we, the players, don't know exactly who. Hopefully the dev team will keep working on it come Monday and find whoever did it. The guild's leadership took the matter very seriously and did what they could to contain it - activity around AH was watched, all new entrance to guild was denied, coins usage forbidden and there was even talk of some extremely drastic measures if exploit continued (in case devs didn't intervene in time but they did disable AH). The guild really did try to contain the exploitation. Sadly it was too late, the damage was already done. Yes somebody was kicked under suspicion and intent to exploit but no proof of who actually did it.

And seriously some of these comments..."ban for all or none", "no fair"? We don't care whats fair for exploiters - they lost that right the moment they decided to cheat, the more of them found and banned the better. Just find them and punish them accordingly!!!
  • miozio666miozio666 Posts: 21 Arc User

> @g92kamissss

yep i know that people used it im not saying they dident and that person got kick from guild he even admit it him self.

Are you talking about me? I'm who sent SS with exploiter(s) to guild leader. And as far as i know i'm the only who got kick from guild.

Btw support already has ss and a funny video ;) ...if someone will ever be banned.

NB. I never ever said or admit something like this. Maybe is because i do not speak english and it's very hard to explain for me, or maybe all of you are accomplices. We will see.

Happy summer to all the rest. I take a long break from this toxic game, maybe for ever.
    kiki#7078 said:

All the hate though...Remember, every player is an individual who makes their own choices. Immortal as a whole didn't exploit, don't talk as if the whole guild went and did it. Somebody in Immortal did, unfortunately we, the players, don't know exactly who. Hopefully the dev team will keep working on it come Monday and find whoever did it. The guild's leadership took the matter very seriously and did what they could to contain it - activity around AH was watched, all new entrance to guild was denied, coins usage forbidden and there was even talk of some extremely drastic measures if exploit continued (in case devs didn't intervene in time but they did disable AH). The guild really did try to contain the exploitation. Sadly it was too late, the damage was already done. Yes somebody was kicked under suspicion and intent to exploit but no proof of who actually did it.

And seriously some of these comments..."ban for all or none", "no fair"? We don't care whats fair for exploiters - they lost that right the moment they decided to cheat, the more of them found and banned the better. Just find them and punish them accordingly!!!

Are you talking about guild leader, who, if not done exploit by herself, covers those who done it? Maybe you, the players, don't know who was that. But some of you know it perfectly and cover them. We all know the names... more or less :) And you can guess them as well - those few OP over CSed people from Immortal.
  • defcon79defcon79 Posts: 12 Arc User
    If this was able to happen on Storm server also, best to have a look there too.A large portion of players are greedy as they come and don't care of server health.
  • dazy420#3112 dazy420 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2018

Told ya you can exploit and nothing gona be done even the moderator have it deep in **** as long as you gona pay they will do nothing to you.

So nothing happened? Tell that to all the people that got banned on Dyos lol.
  • dazy420#3112 dazy420 Posts: 12 Arc User

> @dazy420#3112 said:

> Told ya you can exploit and nothing gona be done even the moderator have it deep in **** as long as you gona pay they will do nothing to you.

>

> So nothing happened? Tell that to all the people that got banned on Dyos lol.

OK will tell t, o thoes on illy that didn't get ban and laughing all time about our moderator and have it milions on alts because they could only exploit for a week :)

Report them then..
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 157 Arc User
    dont say all dyos exploiters got banned either because i saw the main alt of the person who exploited the most on dyos (im sure you know who it is coughfrostmagecough) on dimensional wars this past sunday with his superman title trying to mess with the stone my guild was defending huehauheu

also the person who exploited on illyfue didnt get banned either as hes logging at random times for 5min every now and then, even though support has a video and few screenshots as proof of his actions/statements in guild chat/pm

someone said they are done banning people since last weeks maintenance, i just hope thats not true, because many many maaaaaaaany people are still running around with exploited/abused chars (even mains) and tons of money in their pixel pockets. but i guess as long as their buddies dont report them (oh the blackmail must be real) or they send no proof to support they wont get banned hihi (not talking about illyfue but in general, i dont want people who take a hint to eat me alive now)
    cheers
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 779 Arc User
    Its obvious, they banned the cause, not the flaw. Beware that their investigation might not be over just yet.

Lets all be honest a lot of people would be willing to exploit, we all know that everyone in the server as somehow a devil in disguise.

Some instead of trying to help solve the problem though, as even support didnt knew what was happening and asked to replicate the bug plenty of times, started to report each other, cause some names were said.
    kiki#7078 said:

The guild's leadership took the matter very seriously and did what they could to contain it - activity around AH was watched, all new entrance to guild was denied, coins usage forbidden and there was even talk of some extremely drastic measures if exploit continued (in case devs didn't intervene in time but they did disable AH). The guild really did try to contain the exploitation.

Take this as a criticism for the future as we all do mistakes anyway, but you allowed this storm to spread to other guildleaders and now to the forums and this affects ppl judgements, making ppl that do dislike your guild to use this as an advantage to monopolize/twist opinions, create chaos and attack your leadership and even more worse warm ur guildies.

I saw many stories on this subject, most of them fueled with hatred and none was truth, also the best part of this story, it seems like everyone as like a spyvideocam 24/7 on that guild ah, if i afked in front of guild ah i bet i would be reported too. When are those videos that everyone claims to have coming public, anyway?

So in a month or two none will remember about this, and the damage to the game and its ppl is already done, as the level of hypocrisy will be higher from now on, i will always tell what i think your free to ignore it or criticize it.
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 693 Arc User
    The damage was set in place many years ago with numerous exploits where people walked away with I'll gotten returns.

There was once a time where otherwise honest people would refrain from engaging in any active exploit, but after years of seeing how nothing was ever done to punish the offenders I know that many started to take the attitude of "well, the only person I'm hurting if I don't do it, is me!", and also, "well if we all do it,what's the worst that will happen? They won't ban everyone, but maybe roll back".

Throw in the absolutely absurd real world expense of obtaining various items, and that more than a few people actually make money from the game by selling what they farm through various exploits, and it's no wonder that the general attitude has degraded to the point that it is today.

Some people will always try to exploit and cheat. That's a given. When such people get away with it for so long, and the honest people start to question why the heck they are remaining honest when they're getting their asses pounded by the exploiters who are operating with impunity.

Accountability is a directive that it set from the top down, and that hasn't happened for so long now, that we are where we are at today