test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Create a Mount or Pet Contest! --RESULTS--

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 425 Moderator
edited February 6 in General Discussion

Greetings Forsaken World!

A New Year brings with it a wealth of possibilities! We thought it would be a lot of fun to tap into that boundless potential, using it as fuel for creativity to start the year off with a contest!

It’s very simple, design any mount or pet you would like to see in Forsaken World! Set your imagination free and make it count! ANY of the entries may catch the design team’s attention for possible development! You may submit your entries on the event’s forum thread, or its Facebook post.

We will choose 3 winners from EN and 3 winners from EU! AND, If there are enough entries and feedback, there will be special rewards given to everyone!

As for the rules:
  • Create a mount or pet you would like to see in Forsaken World
  • Make sure to list your Character Name, Server, and which type of creation you have made (Ground Mount, Flying Mount, Pet)
  • You may use Photoshop but it is NOT required
  • You may enter as many times as you want but you may only win once
  • Please describe any distinguishing characteristics that set your creation apart from the competition
  • Please keep all entries appropriate (PG-13 at the most)

----------------------------------------------------------

Start Date: NOW

End Date: January 29th, 2018 @ 11:59 PM PST

----------------------------------------------------------

Prizes:

First Place:

-The exclusive Iron Tide pet!

-Mercury Statuette x20

Second Place:

-Aladdin Pack, which contains fashion, pet, AND a flying mount!

-Mercury Statuette x15

Third Place:

-Double-Egg Gift, containing fashion and a handheld!

-Mercury Statuette x10

Unlockable Community Rewards:

(based on combined total of EN & EU)

45 Unique Entries (across Facebook & Forums):

12 Astroplane Dust

275 Unique Feedback (across Facebook & Forums - reactions, comments, shares, posts):

12 Astroplane Dust, Hard Star Essence x3

Good luck everyone! We can’t wait to see what you all come up with!

----------------------------------------- RESULTS -----------------------------------------

You guys submitted so many awesome entries! It was difficult to make our decision on the winners! Your creative efforts for this event unlocked the 1st community reward! Please enjoy the following code:

JFBubsKn

It contains:
Astroplane Dust x12

It is usable once per account, is bound, and expires on 2/11/2018.

Without further ado, here are the winners:

---1st Place---

barquechak from the Forums

Grim & Grima ground mount

---2nd Place---

Feanor Sillmar from Facebook

Moon Nature Rabbit Pet

---3rd Place---

divinityscarlet from the Forums

Kitsune pet

Post edited by anole300#5837 on

Comments

• anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited January 17
    well @anole300 well https://arcgames.com/en/games/forsaken-world/news/detail/10347763-create-your-own-mount-or-pet did u wrote the same for us last year?
    Pet name:Chest of Miracles

This is a rare pet made by King Aepelio and Midas that will only but only come on a silver orb within a golden orb within a platinumorb with 2% roulete being the rest 98% scrolls of recall,

as a special buff, weekly the owner if viscount+ rank will auto receive 20 Gold diamonds and a buff with 30 cc and 100 crit dmg at a random time and moment, with 160 hours cooldown this buff will reset if u port cross-server, or any instance, and is only avaiable on current map ur playing, for non viscount user and own this pet u will get 20 soul diamonds removed and a 300 mastery nerf cause ur not gud enough to hold this pet powers, non casher ranks u will get your character with auto data corruption and will not get ever get them brought back, so dont bother support ppl with futile stuff like that.

It took me a lot of time to come up with this pet design hope you all apreciate my effort, took me 5 minutes thinking on some gameplay changing concepts some OPs here would never have wasted so long on effort i made for the event as i did, but in the end i love this game so much that i had to do smtg so plz be nice to my work.

IGN: ExcaliburUmbra
    Class:Assassin
    Server: Illyfue
    Post edited by anasilva991 on
    xGIOx Illyfue aegis/elemental warrior - NewOrder co-lead
  • hinatsu#9001 hinatsu Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 17
    Being repeated or not I will give my suggestion...
    Because honestly I am astonished that there is no pet of hers since she is one of the boss I love the most.
    Yes, She ... Beautiful and powerful ... Charlotte!

Character: Hiinaa!
    Server: Lionheart
    Pet

Description: Since I was level 75 I've always admired Charlotte, I think she's beautiful.
    And now level 110 I wonder why she still has not had her Pet version?
    Many other instance bosses have their pet version and why her does not?
    So which is of paramount importance to Forsaken?
    I think it's unfair and I could not let this opportunity pass ...
    Anyway ...

Sincerely,
    A Charlotte Lover!
    Post edited by hinatsu#9001 on
  • mavip4nmavip4n Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited February 8
    Iron Tide Pet is ugly and useless imho... @anole300#5837 .-. come with better rewards pls, keep disappointing players...
    I would like to have picture title (something like that cute kitty one or sheep or something cool..) better or some nice pair of wings, not an ugly/useless pet.
    I bet others would like title aswell. I'd like to know which fash inside double-egg bla bla ty ty.

Anyways "Reserved" for a nub entry that being made just for fun. *smirks*

EDIT: Grats to winners. I couldn't finish mine in time because i had to move another city etc. IRL situations... pft! :P
    Post edited by mavip4n on
    Lv100 Wind Bard - Lionheart
    9d71e558a6c5076ac0e48b20ccdfe0be-db10gw5.png

I do not waste my time with idiots~ please get going.
    edited January 17
    mavip4n said:

Iron Tide Pet is ugly and useless imho... @anole300#5837 .-. come with better rewards pls, keep disappointing players...
    I would like to have picture title (something like that cute kitty one or sheep or something cool..) better or some nice pair of wings, not an ugly/useless pet.
    I bet others would like title aswell. I'd like to know which fash inside double-egg bla bla ty ty.

Anyways "Reserved" for a nub entry that being made just for fun. *smirks*

In parts I agree, but for the first place I think it would be fair to give him the pet or mount he suggested, no?
    I understand that there is a certain delay to do it, however I think it would be fair to give the person who suggested, after all she gave the idea.
    I really would not mind waiting to have my suggestion as a pet, anyway even for a short period of time I would be the one to have it for a few hours or days ...
    What about the title?
    I also agree ...
    Titles like the fox are beautiful

Kind regards.
    A Charlotte lover!
    Post edited by hinatsu#9001 on
    edited January 17
    Yes, I love pets and as already said we can participate as many times as you want so here are two more suggestions

After all, we have Jack Frost and Nine-Tailed Fox that refer to the Origin of the Guardians and Naruto so why not another one of Naruto and of Bleach?

They...

Hollow Ichigo
    And
    Susano Itachi Uchiha

Character: Hiinaa!
    Pet

Sincerely,
    Anime Lover
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited January 17
    "Create a mount or pet you would like to see in Forsaken World"
    -Create.
    -Create?
    -Yes, create.
    -But...
    -Create.
    -Cre, Cre...
    -Ate.
    -Create meaning...
    -Meaning create.

:)

A_Mortuum
  • guialmeida#0703 guialmeida Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 17
    Greetings design team and Forsaken Word players !!
    The game impresses by the variety of mounts, but I noticed missing a creature that everyone knows and that calls attention by its imposing, this is the Tyrannosaurus Rex, brought the idea of ​​a powerful mount that long wanted that it existice in the game, I saw in that event opportunity for it to become a reality.
    Thanks in advance!
    Nick:__Aion__
    Server:Lionhearth
    Ground Mount

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=535819833441814&set=p.535819833441814&type=3&theater
    @anasilva991 Nice one.
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited January 18
    Artwork by my 12yo (at the time) daughter, that might be cool. Basically it'd be a floating skeleton without legs. Just thought this would make for an interesting pet

• amarantosamarantos Posts: 2,961 Arc User
    @mavip4n not sure why you think iron tide pet is useless, it comes with a skill that gives the owner 8 second rocky arguably the best pet skill in game....
  • nickvvnickvv Posts: 334 Arc User
    amarantos said:

@mavip4n not sure why you think iron tide pet is useless, it comes with a skill that gives the owner 8 second rocky arguably the best pet skill in game....

got a screenshot of that? ^^ it might be worth to bother in that case
    can post when I'm home later :)
  • keakua808keakua808 Posts: 219 Arc User
    20180118_092230

Pet. Balllistic Attack Button. (B.A.B)

Skill 1. Mass Panic, (Aoe Stun) stuns targets for 38 minutes.

Skill 2. Oooops, sends out missiles that could or could not hit his target.

Now you can own your own Ballistic Attack Button. feel the power of sending mass panic to the rest of the world.
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • onistasisonistasis Posts: 18 Arc User
    No need new pets or mounts most people have enough already,what we should have is capes that have guild logo,name or whatever on it.
    Have had in a previous game and we had to earn it through lvling of the guild in a certain way to get the capes was a great sense of achievement as a guild to get it.
    edited January 19
    Server: Eyrda
    Character: Amantine
    Type: Ground mount - 165% - Nightfall Express

this doesnt look familiar or anything....

nickvv said:

got a screenshot of that? ^^ it might be worth to bother in that case

fyi i did not name it big bear, just shows like that for some reason lol. cheers.

Post edited by amarantos on
  • alwanralwanr Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited January 19
    1 contestant here does not know the meaning of “create” but with the past events outcomes I would not be surprised if he/she wins. Like the person who won by submitting a draw of a bear taken from the internet the past year(?).
  • mavip4nmavip4n Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited January 20
    amarantos said:

I said "imho" ;) it is not for everyone, but useless for me. I don't need that skill nor another pet, also I don't think only 1 pet + 20 merc statuettes didn't seem as a good reward for 1st place to me so i wanted to let CMs know what i think personally...
    Lv100 Wind Bard - Lionheart
    9d71e558a6c5076ac0e48b20ccdfe0be-db10gw5.png

I do not waste my time with idiots~ please get going.
  • vampirkysvampirkys Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 21
    Character Name - Matoru
    Server - Illyfue
    Flying Mount - Polar Owl

• fallenangel12367fallenangel12367 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 26
    Character: WolfMononoke
    Server: Storm

Pet: Ignacia

Ground Mount: Avalanche

Pet: Mariposa Noir

Pet: Veronika Blanc

May color some of these later~

Post edited by fallenangel12367 on
  • nickvvnickvv Posts: 334 Arc User

Server - Illyfue
    Character - VelvetStrike
    Entry type - Pet

I've drawn the pet in an action pose to show off the features more. She's called 'Dragon knight' we already have angels with swords but i missed a more evil looking pet in a similar category. In the end i made the wings slightly larger as planned to fit the pet better, which sadly resulted in them not being fully visible on the paper. Sadly i do not own a proper scanner which is why i had to upload a picture of the drawing.

(the blood may be removed ofcourse if it is not pg-13, i am unkown with the specifics to keep something pg-13)
  • barquechakbarquechak Posts: 6 Arc User
    Server - Lionheart
    Character - ByronB
    Entry type - Ground Mount

Male Ground Mount : Grom

Female Ground Mount: Grima
  • isfolket80isfolket80 Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 26
    Server : Illyfue
    Character: Cuitepie
    Entry: Pet
    Lucky Star
    Info on pet: Its lvl 90 blue pet it has healing assist bless it hovers over ground

Entry: Pet
    Star Fox
    Info on Pet: its lvl 1 blue pet has cc as assist bless lays on ground cruls up to a little ball

Post edited by isfolket80 on
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• plantman103plantman103 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 23
    I'm Guardian_D on the Lionheart Server, since I don't really have that much artistic talent I can't draw anything well. So how about Stego the stegosaurus mount which is a land mount. I know it may seem corny to have dinosaur mount. The idea came to me while I was at work.
    edited January 25
    Server
    Post edited by copolong#9918 on

-I did a scan of the draws, so here I post again, adding the new entry too:

Character: A_Mortuum
    Entry Type: Pet
    Name: Jaruh, half winged Lémur

Other Info: Jaruh can fly, offensive skill, purple pet. Strngh lvl 90.

imageS45C-118012515490" alt="text">

Character: A_Mortuum
    Name: Eureka Twins

Other Info: The Eureka Twins is a ground pet, they wear a Kourbash made from stems and leafs, their fashion, top and pants, are black and red, their hair is black, and they have horns. They have a similar aurea as Mermaid princes, but it's 4 roses instead 3 spheres; they also wear a rose. Offensive pet. Skill 1: disarms all enemies for eight seconds and blows a kiss. Skill 2: Cutt the enemy causing a bleed effect that last for 20 seconds. Purple pet. Strngh lvl 90

imageS45C-118012515480" alt="text">

image2848a5ee-212f-404f-9653-f539398f3352" alt="text">
  • kamui#1571 kamui Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 25
    ibb.co/iFj1rw
    Name: llFeitan
  • divinityscarletdivinityscarlet Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 28

Name: Divillae
    Entry type: Pet
    Description: Since the last patch I've noticed a lot of new fox mounts, and inspired by the already existing Tengu pet I've created a "Kitsune" pet, in the form of a fox girl. I gave her fan a Will-o-wisp glow effect, her idle animation can include will-o-wisp flames that radiate from her.
    Design, drawing, and digital colouring all done by me.
    Post edited by divinityscarlet on

• jespervestman12jespervestman12 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 26
    https://ibb.co/nfp2Yb

Gabriel is the the one and only off it kind to control its power and ride it . it have to chose you.

name: iLikeBigGuns
    Server: IIIyfue
    Entry: mount

• jespervestman12jespervestman12 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 26
    :)
  • chibiwolf6chibiwolf6 Posts: 197 Arc User
    (Not really an entry, just for laughs)
    Just for giggles I'd love to see a hippity hop ball mount, but I really love a lot of the items everyone's drawn up and the talent/creativity my fellow Forsaken Worlder's possess <3
    DuEYcdL.jpg