test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Illyfue - Stuck characters, rankings issues, disconnects (merged)

Comments

• redkit35000redkit35000 Posts: 74 Arc User
    30 days passed but i cant login
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 425 Moderator
    I sent a message to redkit earlier this morning ^_^;
    edited January 2
    my psychology is broken,why me? :D :D :D
    there was no improvement despite the maintenance. 32 days passed.congratulations!!!
  • sismoonshinesismoonshine Posts: 3 Arc User
    It's been a while since we had any update on this issue, and those only some snippets from replies by Support. In my case "We would suggest waiting for any news posts and patch notes for future fixes for now while the issues is being investigated".

It would be helpful, and supportive to everyone concerned, to hear an official response right here. We'd really like to know what we can expect.
  • redmoonlight1redmoonlight1 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 7
    still missing a toon....still cant get login rewards... still cant claim codes....still cant get charge rewards......still cant get spend rewards....20+ tickets later....NOTHING....i want all of what is comming to me.....$3200+ spent on this game.....COMPENSATOIN is due.....been sending tickets sence before thanksgiving
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 425 Moderator

still missing a toon....still cant get login rewards... still cant claim codes....still cant get charge rewards......still cant get spend rewards....20+ tickets later....NOTHING....i want all of what is comming to me.....$3200+ spent on this game.....COMPENSATOIN is due.....been sending tickets sence before thanksgiving

Early last week I replied to your message, asking for a little more information on your issue @redmoonlight1, please reply! :)

Early last week I replied to your message, asking for a little more information on your issue @redmoonlight1, please reply! :)

there is an answer but no solution anole300#5837
    we thank you ,we are interested in, we thank you ,we are interested in, we thank you ,we are interested in, we thank you ...It was 40 days--->always the same answer.

shame shame!!!!
    no one trusts you.you're passing it all
  • canpicancanpican Posts: 5 Arc User
    Is there someone authorized?
  • karabaglar3500karabaglar3500 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I hope you'll get better soon. HaHAhahHHAHhaHAHA >:) >:) >:) :# B) Wait 1 year!
  • makrakismakrakis Posts: 12 Arc User
    Official response is: 'we are sorry, there will be a future fix'.
    Seems their 'genius' engineers cant find a fix, so they wait for a miracle to happen or us to quit the topic and move on.
  • kindlyspiritkindlyspirit Posts: 24 Arc User
    Illyfue stuck again???? Having issue log in
  • This issue off logging on has nothing to do with tonight it to do with the maintence they did last night
  • kindlyspiritkindlyspirit Posts: 24 Arc User
    Log in other server's have no issue's but I have with Illyfue .I sure if was maintence all server's be down not one .
  • lastsorrowlastlastsorrowlast Posts: 14 Arc User
    My main char (6 years played) disappeared on December 7th 2017.
    I immediately opened a ticket but since December 22 I have no more news or answers.

My main char (6 years played) disappeared on December 7th 2017.
    I immediately opened a ticket but since December 22 I have no more news or answers.

Me too since december 4
    redikit35000, today I opened another ticket because it is inconceivable that nobody answers.
    > @lastsorrowlast said:
    > redikit35000, today I opened another ticket because it is inconceivable that nobody answers.

I sent 13-14 tickets but not solved
    edited January 14
    Today I was told not to send other tickets and to refer only to the first.
    However, as I have replied to them, they will then give me an answer or some real news.
    they can not solve this problem.incompetent all, sorry but real
    They replied now that if the problem is not solved to reopen a ticket within a week ... but first they get irritated if I open two (and only because I have no news), now they tell me to reopen it?
    And then for what, it's been 5 weeks since I get a decent answer ...

6 years of play, time and money ... and this is the respect ... I'm really disappointed, very very disappointed ...
  • makrakismakrakis Posts: 12 Arc User
    40 days have passed, 'mercenary ' support employees continue to cover the inexcusable delay for a fix.
    Are they still on holidays or simply too incompetent?
    anole300#5837 what do you think about this topic ? Are we unfair?
    Today my main char - the little elf - is back !!! :)
    After more than a month there it is, as if nothing was and as fresh as a rose *___________________*
    redkit35000 do not lose hope ^^
    mine is back ^^ GoodLuck
    problem still not resolved...still bugging them....NOTHING FIXED ....answered all their questions in tickets....but they dont seem to even read them....i want to talk to someone who can REALLY help....not a computer generated responce...they said they could roll me back a week and a half ago..i approved but still NOTHING DONE....i want my account fixed...$3200+ returned SOMETHING...GIVE ME A CONTACT PHONE NUMBER OR SOMETHING WHERE I CAN ACCUALLY GET HELP
    PLEASE FIX MY ILLYFUE ACCOUNT.....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE