test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GvG rewards broken

tintacicustintacicus Posts: 8 Arc User
Hello all!

GvG rewards have been broken for a couple weeks now on Illyfue server: you can't obtain rewards, and guilds dont get funds after GvGs. Is this an Illyfue-only phenomenon or affects other servers too? We sent a ticket to notify the ppl in charge of this stuff, but I don't know if anything will be actually done, so just asking around on forums too, hoping to get some attention, since this is kind of (another) serious issue. I really hope it gets solved fast.

Thanks a lot,

Barto - Illyfue

Comments

• amarantosamarantos Posts: 2,961 Arc User
    no issues with it on eyrda, prolly a result of your continuous server issues
  • wickerman#9012 wickerman Posts: 15 Arc User
    No problems on Dyos either.
  • lilianarosa1981lilianarosa1981 Posts: 10 Arc User
    And again only Illyfue! Nice you fixed server problem that it doesn't broke anymore! But after that no Gvg rewards can be open and no guild refunds after gvg's! :(
  • moonlight04moonlight04 Posts: 33 Arc User
    Seems the Illyfue problems are just over and over, fix something and broke something else, hope will be fixed soon and we wont need to wait another patch for this fix too ;)
  • callisidrincallisidrin Posts: 12 Arc User
    I posted a thread about this a week ago, it needs to be fixed ASAP. However customer "support" claims its a game decision for the Devs to make...
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 2,961 Arc User

I posted a thread about this a week ago, it needs to be fixed ASAP. However customer "support" claims its a game decision for the Devs to make...

support staff has absolutely no idea what game functions do or dont do
  • illiasvilliasv Posts: 40 Arc User
    Up for this topic.
    Indeed we've been without GvG rewards for 3 weeks in a row now, most likely due to the fact that the weekly rift divinity doen't work since those are based on those rankings.

Any update regarding this issue would be greatly appreaciated.

Regards,
    Ginius.
    Ginius
    aka leader of the New Order from Illyfue
  • melankoliskvadmelankoliskvad Posts: 7 Arc User
    Yeah just knowing that you've seen this and are working on it would be nice.
  • disjointedheartdisjointedheart Posts: 9 Arc User

Yeah just knowing that you've seen this and are working on it would be nice.

^ This.
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 425 Moderator
    We have brought the GvG issue up to the dev team and we're waiting to hear back so we can provide an update.
  • silnecsilnec Posts: 235 Arc User

We have brought the GvG issue up to the dev team and we're waiting to hear back so we can provide an update.

Thanks for the acknowledgement.
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• disjointedheartdisjointedheart Posts: 9 Arc User
    Any update on this? :)
  • tintacicustintacicus Posts: 8 Arc User
    GVG rewards broken for over a month, please fix asap, ty
  • lilianarosa1981lilianarosa1981 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Do we get any info if/or when they wanna fix gvg rewards and guild funds after gvg? Small guild will go down soon, with having base! Do they get any compansation for this? I don't think so! :(