test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance Tonight - 12/5/17

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 689 Perfect World Employee

Maintenance will be occurring tonight at 23:00 PST.

Our regular weekly maintenance will be taking place tonight. It includes a server reset and behind the scenes updates. Rangers can now open Paragon Packs. Our engineers are continuing to monitor and work on the Illyfue server with the connection troubles it has been experiencing today.

We expect the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours and the servers will be unavailable during this time.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience! ^_^

Comments

• botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 190 Arc User

Our regular weekly maintenance will be taking place tonight. It includes a server reset and behind the scenes updates. Rangers can now open Paragon Packs. Our engineers are continuing to monitor and work on the Illyfue server with the connection troubles it has been experiencing today.

We expect the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours and the servers will be unavailable during this time.

Hmm... German maintance thread said also that New Arena Npcs will be there and new saison will start.
    Also another try to fix Arena itself is started.

• anyadpicsajaanyadpicsaja Posts: 222 Arc User
    botzlombe said:

Hmm... German maintance thread said also that New Arena Npcs will be there and new saison will start.
    Also another try to fix Arena itself is started.

lmao, whats next?:D a few instances added, new level cap, a new class?
    Classified as "behind the scenes updates".
    giphy.gif
  • redmoonlight1redmoonlight1 Posts: 29 Arc User
    is there going to be some compensation for gaming day lost on illyfue???...and are we going to get our 4x exp back??
  • ccert3ccert3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Question is; why the hack we keep getting infos from German forum but our admins never give any info whats going on in the game?
  • well... i hope that pet' Christmas Treant size downed and Paragon Pack fix for rangers class - not all changes u did ....
  • lilianarosa1981lilianarosa1981 Posts: 16 Arc User
    All other servers are up! Where is our Illy server?
  • botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 190 Arc User
    @anole300#5837 can u give us a damn answer why Illyfue is still down and all other servers are open???
  • lilianarosa1981lilianarosa1981 Posts: 16 Arc User
    Campi raging give grey hair :P
  • dellapelle1990adellapelle1990a Posts: 1 Arc User
    when will the server be Illyflue available?
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    can u give us a damn answer why Illyfue is still down and all other servers are open??? Campino

I mean bcs Illyfue had yesterday big problem with stuck and dissapeared chars. Maybe othrs server no have same problem

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 779 Arc User

Can you plz get some working fine database for illyfue, they for sure deserve to have a decent stable server, im not even saying optimized cause well we talking on some gandpa old engine but at least playable, for the 20 guys left that invest on your product? Passing by cause some of my friends are worried about their characters, saw nothing new, the same get on ppl nerves junkyard, the vague awnsers you give to your costumers, as usual your engineers are working on it, usually when they do it gets worse, hilarious to read as how to fail hard fun novel, back to my fashionframe. Bye.
  • iriska13#3293 iriska13 Posts: 28 Arc User

I lost all my characters (((when your engineers are going to return our characters to us ??? Or will I turn into a nervous hysterical from your non-professional situation at age 18 ??? characters are invested both time and money, you must respect the efforts of the players !!!!
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 357 Arc User

I lost all my characters (((when your engineers are going to return our characters to us ??? Or will I turn into a nervous hysterical from your non-professional situation at age 18 ??? characters are invested both time and money, you must respect the efforts of the players !!!!

give your post here too https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld#/discussion/comment/12727285

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • isfolket80isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    can we get any news soon.... cant log on Illyfue still <.<
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• laccerlaccer Posts: 93 Arc User
    Illyfue is still down. Want me to forget this game or will you give us any information?
    (still need latest patch's notes)
  • spawnx09spawnx09 Posts: 7 Arc User
    :D :*
    .........................forgotten world
  • Sooo kept getting DC'd on Eryda and xserver. Xserver told me failed to send treaty in the dc message? You between server hamster's disagree on treaty terms? And now can't log in or if can Eryda is showing as down.