test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Warden Sun Ray

How does the warden tank do to taunt us boss?

Comments

• miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    Well, tbh Wardens dont really look like they will be good pve tanks.

Got only ONE talent that raise aggro of shield skills (and dont even say by how much).

Sun ray tbh look more like a pivvvipi tree than tank if you check talents are ful lof stun, slow and silence (and i hate a lot that silencing aura of Fusion Light Blast, it's messy see what's around you lol)

I wouldnt expect to tank as Sun ray unless you're the most op or party/raid (and at this point then any class would be tanking).

On a side note, in HR Sun Ray get TONS more damage than Moon, and i mean really TONS, like x4 more damage (used at start a hybrid thinghy build to kill boss 10 hdr but had to kite a lot, now am going just as Moon and second tree got "healer" one, more a buffer actually ;p).

Scorpioluca
  • freeyaafreeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    It's supposed to be a pvp based specc, like Scorp said.
    But I read somewhere (don't remember who said it) that the sun ray tree is getting a boost as far as pve tanking goes. But that's just hearsay, I haven't checked future patch notes for wardens, yet. So don't quote me on that.
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • kviking#9597 kviking Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    How does the sun ray tree have more damage than the moon?
  • freeyaafreeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    Pretty sure what he/she meant was that the warden did receive more dmg.
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User

How does the sun ray tree have more damage than the moon?

Sun Ray dont do more damage, it's related to hr being different based on which tree you are, going in hr as Sun Ray make mobs/bosses have LOT less hp but dealing LOT more damage.

For example, the first time i killed HDR boss 10, as Moon i was failing running out of time when he had 15% left, swapped to the hybrid thinghy (more than 50% points in Sun but lot of points still in Moon also) and killed it with 70 acclaim even though had to run away from him 2 times to recover and not die hahaha.

Scorpioluca