test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PATCH NOTES V.797 - Ascension

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 653 Moderator
New Class: Warden
  • Weapon: Sword & Shield
  • Unique 3 skill interface: Heart of Protection, Heart of Piety, Fearless Heart
  • Talent trees: Moon Eater (DPS), Sun Ray (Tank), Astromancy (Heal/Support)
  • Rank 1-6 gear and weapons added

New System: Bloodline Inheritance
  • Characters that are Lv90+ can copy their progress in many traits to a newly created inheritor character:
  • Mastery training points
  • Resistances training points
  • Soul Power
  • Soul Power Skill Level
  • Wing Charge Level
  • The new character will allocate the points upon reaching the appropriate levels.
New Overworld Areas, Everlight and Evernight:
  • Recommended for Lv95-Lv100
  • Characters above Lv98 will be able to take the new Main Quests from Field General Hugh.
  • New Exploration quests from Explorer Guild Adventurers in the twin cities. They sell 3 different scrolls granting a Treasure Map, usable once per day. These are purchasable with Gold Coins and enough Light or Dark Reputation.
  • Quest from Pious Man in Waterfall at Bitter Falls – requires players to find a partner of a specific class or become a partner to another player to complete the trial. If unsuccessful, a Revision Crystal can be acquired from the Pious Man and used to start over.
  • Players will gather information via recon missions during the main quest line.
  • Timber Saintess Evette at the Exalted Trip has quests for players involving the Moon Well. The Lunar Elder at the Moon Well also has quests for players.
New Instance: Bonegnasher’s Nest
  • Requires 6 Lv90+ players
  • Can be entered via Expert Random Challenge Instance or directly via Adventurer Kimberly at the Wailing Wood.
  • New Raid Instance: Retake Dark Abyss
  • Requires at least 12 players
  • Players will take on the Hive Queen Agrevan and two of her powerful generals.
Shared Stash system added
Players can more easily move items between characters on the same account and server. Different characters on the same account can use this to share their items and coins. Only tradable items can be shared. The shared stash can be expanded using Bank Extensions.

New System: Dye Function
Players can coordinate dying of multiple dye-able fashion pieces at the same time. The Unify Color function can be found in the Garderobe. When dyeing, fashion pieces will be displayed in a real-time preview. All dyeing actions in the Gardrobe only cost Mysterious Dye. No Soul Coins or Gold Coins are required.

New Gear: Hero Rank 6 Armor & Weapons
New rank of gear and weapons for all classes added. Obtainable via Legendary Points and drops from new instances. The weapons can be upgraded as well.

Vengeance Season 1 Ends
Eclipse Hollow and Sea of Oblivion campaigns are now complete. Players can return to these areas using Trackstones once again. The level requirements of post-Vengeance Eclipse Hollow and Sea of Oblivion are Lv60 and Lv75 respectively. Some overworld sidequests and events have been restored. The Vengeance versions of each area will still be available thru the Vengeance Promoter.

Jobs Updated:
-Weaponsmith & Armorsmith
-Hero Rank 4 and 5 recipes have been added. Daily quests to obtain materials used in crafting Hero Rank 4 gear has been added. The Tutor’s Task quest can be completed a limited number of times per day to obtain Job Points and a material used in crafting Hero Rank 5 gear. The materials used in these recipes have been added to Weapon Tutor Issac’s and Armorer Tutor Cecilio’s offerings in Nightfall Citadel. The recipes and higher level crafting materials have been added to the Guild NPC Arms Engineer and the Armorcraft Master.
-Alchemist & Scavenger
-Recovery power of crafted instant HP/MP recovery potions has been increased. Advanced Scavenging has been added to Scavenger Tutor Melanie. New recipes have been added to the Alchemy Tutor, Ore decomposition and combination recipes for metal transmutation. There are also advanced recipes to greatly boost character attributes.

Additional Adjustments:
  • Players will get 1 chance in the Lucky Beehive Lottery each day they log in, as part of the regular login reward.
  • Players will be able to use Stone of Awakening at the Stone Gatherer in Nightfall Citadel to trade for unbound Relic Spirit.
  • For every 10 levels of Mastery and Resistances, up to Lv80, you can obtain rewards from Lieutenant Dan in Nightfall Citadel.
  • Strength Guide System – Players can use this feature to learn about their strength and weaknesses, and choose a path for themselves to work on. As their strength reaches certain levels, they can obtain special titles.
Class Balances & Adjustments:
-Apotheosis
-Slighty adjusted the skills of God of Destruction and God of Conqueror.

-Assassin
-The cooldown time reduction of Contract of Blood, Moon Step, and Freedom of Wind gained from their Advanced versions is set to 30 seconds per level.

-Marksman
-Rake of Fury: the base burning damage increased from 60 per level to 300 per level.
-The base Attack increment of Rake of Fury from the talent Bullet Screen is increased from 5% per level to 10% per level.
-High Velocity Shot will also be affected by the Awakening Skill, Fatal Bullet (Light).

-Mage
-Removed the effect that when Wisdom energy reaches 100, Thunder Tempest gains a 20% Crit Dodge boost; instead, added the effect that when Wisdom energy reaches 100, Purgatory of Lightning gains a 20% base Attack boost.
-Light Awakening: Wisdom (Light)'s effect changed to increasing the player's Water, Fire, and Wind attack by 50 per level.

-Priest
-Ice Blade Strike's base Attack increased by 55%, from 125% to 180%; the slow effect on the target lowered from 50% to 5%.
-Frost Concentration's base Cast time lowered to 1 second; the slow effect on the target lowered from 50% to 5%; A crit hit inflicts Silence to the target for 1 second.
-Holy Prayer - Enigma's base cast time lowered to 1 second; remove the effect to absorb mana. A crit hit will Stun the target for 3 seconds. The stunned target is immune to Stun for 5 seconds.
-The talent skill Stilled World's base Attack is increased by 50%, from 125% to 175%.
-The talent Icy Core no longer boosts Frost Concentration's slow effect; instead it's boost effect on the Frost Concentration's Base Attack is increased from 5% to 10%.
-The talent Flash Freeze no longer reduces Frost Concentration's cast time.
-The talent Prayer of Frost no longer boosts Ice Blade Strike's base Attack.
-The talent Clarity of Ice's bonus effect on all Water skills' Crit Chance is increased from 1% per level to 6% per level.
-The talent Winds of Salvation grants Stun dispel effect to Blessings of Gale instead of Slow dispel.
-The talent Arcane Coldness no longer boosts Holy Prayer - Enigma's mana absorption effect.
-Realm of Ice's Freeze effect is adjusted that Priest's Water skills have a 8% chance per level to Ensnare the target for 3 seconds; the Interrupt effect is removed.
-The talent Siphon has its old effects removed, and the new effect is that Holy Prayer - Enigma reduces the target's Max Mana by 5% per level.
-The talent Northern Air increases Ice Blade Strike's chance to freeze the target for 2 seconds by 15% per level. The frozen target will be immune to Freeze for 10 seconds. Removed the distance bonus effect granted to Ice Blade Strike.
-Removed Nyos' Nature's effect that at 75 Energy, Icebound Confession drains mana; added the new effect that Icebound Confession lowers target's base Defense by 50%.
-Removed Dyos' Nature's effects at 1, 45, 75, and 100 Energy; added these effects to Nyos' Nature correspondingly.
-Protect Rune is adjusted that it heals by an amount based on the different of the caster's current Mana and the target's current Health.

-Warrior
-The basic skill Frenzy Stance no longer lowers Evasion.
-The talent Frenzy Outbreak no longer reduces the reduction of Evasion, while still reducing the reduction of Defense.
-The talent Warsong of Rampage's boost effect to Warrior's base Attack while in War Cry status is increased from 0.5% per level to 2% per level.
-The talent Warsong of Defense's boost effect to Warrior's base Defense while in War Cry status is increased from 0.5% per level to 2% per level.

-Tormentor
-Thrust of Slaughter: base Cooldown set to 12 seconds; the dispel and immune effects are removed.
-Nyos' Nature: at 100 energy, the effect is changed into reducing Thrust of Slaughter's cooldown by 4 seconds; youself will not be affected by God of Slaughter.
-Cascaded Thrust: changed into an AOE attack with a 7 meter radius.

-Bard
-Sonata of Life: Base cast time changed to 1 second

-Vampire
-Dark Awakening's Exorcism effect is changed to be cast instantly.
Tagged:

Comments

• d4bigm4nd4bigm4n Posts: 75 Arc User
    Everything appears to be working and is all fine, except some people are saying that they aren't getting the wing charge gems on the inheritor toon.

"BookerDewit: Blood Warrior"

• harrycle#6777 harrycle Posts: 3 Arc User
    Congratulations, you just changed Glacial Priest completely -.- it is like a diffenrent class now. USe of that?
  • driftingdethdriftingdeth Posts: 47 Arc User
    what happened to boogie dance ? it removed from the boutique , was my fave in game action
  • thecookienatorthecookienator Posts: 11 Arc User
    Did you seriously BUFF Warrior and Marksman? wow... just wow. - Thats how you know the devs have no idea about the game :|
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 693 Arc User
    Marksman buffs affect the Burst tree spec only. If you're referring to MMs in PvP, the strong ones are not going to be using the Burst tree.

Glacial priests got a much needed major DPS buff here, but the removal of mana siphoning sucks. Glacial's were one of the few classes that could effectively counter the "broken" critdef divine priest builds going around, and now that's been nerfed.
  • thecookienatorthecookienator Posts: 11 Arc User

Marksman buffs affect the Burst tree spec only. If you're referring to MMs in PvP, the strong ones are not going to be using the Burst tree.

Glacial priests got a much needed major DPS buff here, but the removal of mana siphoning sucks. Glacial's were one of the few classes that could effectively counter the "broken" critdef divine priest builds going around, and now that's been nerfed.

and what about the already broken Warriors now being buffed? D: - They already 1hit-aoe almost everyone... what the hell :\
  • mavip4nmavip4n Posts: 151 Arc User
    Hmmm ty now i know i won't pvp with my glacial priest :anguished: seriously deleting mana siphon.. like what happened to water bards....... IMO it was only way to face equally with tanky/healy toons for water bards and glacial priests and you guys deleted it. Lets see devs play game and decide all of this after learn a little about game...
    Lv100 Wind Bard - Lionheart
    9d71e558a6c5076ac0e48b20ccdfe0be-db10gw5.png

I do not waste my time with idiots~ please get going.
  • jobabjobab Posts: 16 Arc User
    Divine Judgement still staying at 120% base attack. Arent i always thought Rebel is the way to go against tanky healers because of their buff removal and heal dispel
  • heinesenheinesen Posts: 184 Arc User
    Please check crusibel on Storm server seems to be a PVP are now on a PVE server and not mentored at all in patch
  • gzdc27#3022 gzdc27 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    heinesen said:

Please check crusibel on Storm server seems to be a PVP are now on a PVE server and not mentored at all in patch

Same for LH but everywhere outside of cities (aka safe zone of pvp servers) is now open to pvp... Ppl PK us while we do quests or bot we need a fast fix and punish those who using it as hunting session asap!!!

@anole300#5837 Mini_Mart is hunting lowbies non-pvp toons interrupt them from doing even dailies, make that ban hammer work since he exploit this issue and PK ppl in PVE server we had enough of him.....
    edited April 2017
    I have hear that to last night some was say in World Chat on Storm

• jespervestman12jespervestman12 Posts: 81 Arc User
    also the Wrath awaken is broken on wars only on wars they neve have to pick orb.
    orb that drops from Wrath normaly fly near and around in fight but this bugg makes orb go directly into wars Wrath wich mean they dont have to pick orb or run to orb or even lose Wrath while all onther classes have to pick and run to orbs that pop up on ground around them.
    edited April 2017
    You need look into Retake dark Abyss to becousse a healer dont get eni Legendari point if not attack boss only the 1400 point from quest :) So the healer loose 400 Point per run seems so if not attack bosses
    Look in to Falling Day to before pacth a priest had np with kill last boss cut run away last 20 % and so run back and kill rest now if run away you fail and seems imposiple to kill last 20 % in 20 sec i have try several times and time out cuz DPS to low for do it something must be broken there to when have work fine before patch
  • botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 190 Arc User
    prolly the runaway before patch is "fixed" not broken ;)
    botzlombe said:

prolly the runaway before patch is "fixed" not broken ;)

It is think about a divine priest have lesser attack than a warrier and after they broke / change must basic priest skill so priest have lesser base attack how the h.... shall the priest be abel to kill last 20 % on 20 sec

• orakenoraken Posts: 11 Arc User
    There's a few notable changes that really make or break the effectiveness of the patch.

For starters, the changes to the glacial tree. First off: Daaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn. Talk about dps boost. Glacials were already a threat to begin with, since the patch i've encountered a few in pvp that literally have bursted down the tankiest of toons, even the weaker ones can keep someone perma cc'd more than before. The fact that the dyos tree got massively reworked, as well as taking the siphoning from holy prayer: enigma is a bit... uh... much in my opinion. However I can see where there's a trade off: Take away 1 utility and 1 annoying mana drain, but in return, give them a needed dps boost, and even MORE cc.

End game wind mages got buffed, again. Lul.

Vengeance is FINALLY not as mind numbing as before, so newer players will be able to get vengeance accessories quicker than ever before.

Armor and Weapon smithing is a note worthy job again.

Beehive is super useful.

Extra mastery/resistance points per 10 level up to 80 helps massively. The rewards returning to every 10th floor of HRD makes it insanely worth doing again.

HR6 Gear is a thing now.

And Wardens are OP af. Nerf wagon to follow next patch~

Inheritors give the opportunity for veteran, some newer, players to start anew. Granted I wish 12/12'ing gear was easier again. I mean, we can appreciate the gesture of allowing all these new additions too make players "ascend" to newer heights with their toons, however it's a bit hard to push forward if the one thing hindering them is the fortifications to their gear.

I do believe there should more ways to get soul gold, tbh. At the moment, just from dailies alone, one can get about 6-7sd per day, but it's harder to manage and has far too many uses come late game when you're dealing with synergies, as well as light/dark awakening skills, which keep in mind, COST 10SD EACH POINT.

But that's enough of my banter~

• yosiasyosias Posts: 118 Arc User
    anyone knows why the new daily quest fail so much?
    i can't even use the new treasure maps
    Isock-Soul marksman since 2011
    Tlatsotsonki-light bard
  • klausb#3834 klausb Posts: 3 New User
    edited April 2017
    It would be nice if there would be ANY other way to get the legendary points other than the new raid dungeon. It is nearly impossible to get a decent raid to even get through normal mode without being in a giant guild. Even as a known and very good equipped player on the most populated eu server there is nearly no way. This will leave a lot of people behind if not fixed.
    Post edited by klausb#3834 on
  • datex187datex187 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Warrior
    -The basic skill Frenzy Stance no longer lowers Evasion.
    -The talent Frenzy Outbreak no longer reduces the reduction of Evasion, while still reducing the reduction of Defense....all i wanna know why are warriors the only ones who get reduction on skills? Other class who have stance like skills get 3 4 benifits from it with a 0.1% penalty on the caster. Correcting my self why are warriors the only ones who lose stats. If u look at protecters Aura they get crazy resistence and accuracy and evasion and crit dodge at the cost of 0.5% mana oh but wait they can get a boost of 20% mana while they have an arua active so that 0.5% mana drain every 5 second is there for what? Shouldnt it be the other way around lose 10 or 20%mana every 3seconds fair? I mean mages must hate knowing 2skills can eat 75% of mana for a shield and a bit of mastery n resis and mana is every thing to a mage, Hate how all say warriors have most damage. Well shoot besides dealing damage what u want them to do look pretty and sip on ice tea? We are warriors we supose to hit the hardest, every class has a job to do priest heal protecters protect assassins be sneaky and one shot all with easy crit chance and crit damage boosts, bards play nice music to speed us up or heal us and they do it all while in the safty of that monster bubble, mages kill every annoying pasks who are after the tank, mm,s suppose to watch our backs from a distence and head shot all, vamps suppose to drain blood, was a perfect set up for a great game if they could of balance it way better but they had to go and bring in reapers with that (get over here) pull then tormanters with that 50meter range not even funny, And now wardens with every hit stealing your mastery and resistens n not just nibbling on it but taking a big oh chunk out of it. My ward has lvl0resistence (25 basic resistence) but as a moon eater 2 or 3 hits and i get around 200resistence and mastery while leaving the poor soul bone dry of mast n resis.and is it normal for to open close to 3k relic spirit mark (not all at once since they have come out) and not get 1 mark with a crit chance, i mean i know my luck is very bad in games but come on. I could drown fw in crit dodge or my most commen 1 elemental def or attack lol. Sorry for long post
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 693 Arc User

It would be nice if there would be ANY other way to get the legendary points other than the new raid dungeon. It is nearly impossible to get a decent raid to even get through normal mode without being in a giant guild. Even as a known and very good equipped player on the most populated eu server there is nearly no way. This will leave a lot of people behind if not fixed.

We just world-chatted for an open inter-guild team with the following requirements:

DPS - 130K+ HP and have beaten at least HRD20 (Need at least 12 of such)
    Heals - 130K+ HP and with 4K+ HE (Need at least 3, maybe 4)
    Tanks - Any aggro/taunt based tank with 170K+ HP (Need at least 1, 2 if you don't a strong dps aggro puller)

We asked for that and got 1st in server title for NM.
    Raising DPS requirement to passing (not at but beating it) HRD40, and +10K HP for all, also got us 1st in server for HM

Note that these specs are probably more than what is needed, but hey, they worked for us. We had about 6 different guilds in our team.

This discussion has been closed.