test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ascension patch discussion

12346»

Comments

• freeyaafreeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User

Lol, its very interesting how on the german forums they always give more information.

It's been the other way around for almost 4 years, just saying.
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • dennenappeldennenappel Posts: 133 Arc User
    freeyaa said:

Lol, its very interesting how on the german forums they always give more information.

It's been the other way around for almost 4 years, just saying.
    Weird don't you think? The information should be equal on all servers forums :/
    I do wonder if friday will be a normal maintenance, or if that will be teh actual patch
    Erzannah ~ lv100 divine priest (Nyos)
    member since 08/16/2011
  • freeyaafreeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User

Weird don't you think? The information should be equal on all servers forums :/
    I do wonder if friday will be a normal maintenance, or if that will be teh actual patch

Should be but communication has never been pwe's strong suit.
    Judging from the past it's likely that it's gonna be the expansion, the latest expansions have all been pushed onto fridays if I remember correctly (and I remember these weekends with the new bugs and nobody around to support xD).
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • rosaliemielienarosaliemieliena Posts: 23 Arc User
    hope ima be able to farm the new gear lil scared ;c guess i gotta w8 and see
  • anyadpicsajaanyadpicsaja Posts: 222 Arc User

hope ima be able to farm the new gear lil scared ;c guess i gotta w8 and see

haha,sure u can. If u have like 20 friends with lvl4 wings. and probably like 5d as additional cost/piece
    giphy.gif
  • julian#3260 julian Posts: 7 Arc User
    When i tried downloading the patch it said that it is not in sync and continueing might cause data damage. I can't play without it. Any1 having this too or know what to do?
    Illfyue
    ______
    Baikun - Elemental warrior
    Mirrorcross - Inferno Vampire
    Archangelix - Divine Priest
    Baikan - Light Bard
    I had a feeling something like this will happen.

I have a lvl1 vengeance weapon and had 300 champion scroll with the 5d item from vengeance already bought.

Now instead of lvl2 vengeance weapon it wants to upgrade to hero 6...awesome. Any word about this? Or i just wasted like 45k champion till now for the scrolls i cant use and 5d for an item i cant use as well? @anole300#5837
    giphy.gif
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    There will be a bug thread for this patch hopefully seen all the skills of the warden are bugged (they say, cast range 12 meters, 15 meters but actually only work if you're melee, if you try use on a far away monster she move "in range" then a nice error appear on screen.

Oh and btw funny how res are all unlocked at start and without any cap while mastery of "baby chars" got lvl cap (40 mast max at lvl 40, 60 mast max at lvl 50 and so on) and even worser you need break gates (good thig i found some forgotten pearls on an alt ;P).

About weapon someone said if you upgrade to lvl 2 the rank 5 sword when you upgrade to rank 6 will be already evolved to lvl 2?

Scorpioluca
    read again, i have lvl1 vengeance weapon and almost had all mats ready for the lvl2. But they released the patch and when i try to upgrade the lvl1 to lvl2 i cant cuz it wants to upgrade to hero 6. lvl2 vengeance weapon is non existant anymore if i see it right.
    giphy.gif
  • marsh#8468 marsh Posts: 4 Arc User
    I just made an inheritor to test it out. Seems that the only drawback is that the anima you inherit is the same attribute as it was on the main toon. Small issue though. I'll be playing this out to see what happens. All of the inherited stuff was just duplicated, cloned onto the new created inheritor. They are still on my main. Anywho, I'll find out later if it stays that way.
    Mhh yes, checked and indeed seem now champion points are totally useless (well other than reid scrolls ,P) if you got all rank 5 already.

I was kinda in same sit as you, just didnt spent my champs (was waiting to cap them again) and got only like 50 scrolls in bank and didnt got the vengeance item either.

As "good side" upgrading to r6 give auto both evolutions (but you need lot of legend points, dunno how much give that new raid and a item that am not sure where you can get it ;P).

Scorpioluca
    Ohh, btw, an advice if you plan to make a "baby char" and got res close to lvl 80, before making the new char go get the TONS of free res training points at Dan in Nightfall, you will get enough to go past lvl 80 in all res and can break gates on main (who hopefully got kinda some sgs), that way you will save like 70 sds in the new char.

Scorpioluca
  • bboymigobboymigo Posts: 100 Arc User
    null
    Does that mean that the points my 'parent toon' acquired from Lt. Dan get erased at all? For that matter, does the parent lose ANY of its points and levels say in Masteries, Resists, SP, etc. when the Inheritor is permanently deleted?
  • ichigatsuichigatsu Posts: 27 Arc User
    if i upgrade the main toon, does the inheritor upgrade as well? or is it stuck on the current stats of the main when it(inheritor) was made?
  • botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 190 Arc User

I have a lvl1 vengeance weapon and had 300 champion scroll with the 5d item from vengeance already bought.

Now instead of lvl2 vengeance weapon it wants to upgrade to hero 6...awesome. Any word about this? Or i just wasted like 45k champion till now for the scrolls i cant use and 5d for an item i cant use as well? @anole300#5837

Maybe its a bug coz the upgrade interface shows 3 outcome options. So maybe normaly u can choose if u wanna wanna upgarde hero 5 to stage 1 or 2 first instead of directly to hero 6. But im not sure and we definetly need a word from GM.
    Sadly even if we get a word from this kinda pressing issue,the fix will probably comes in like 2-3month lol. @anole300#5837
    giphy.gif
  • drnasedrnase Posts: 193 Arc User
    botzlombe said:

Maybe its a bug coz the upgrade interface shows 3 outcome options. So maybe normaly u can choose if u wanna wanna upgarde hero 5 to stage 1 or 2 first instead of directly to hero 6. But im not sure and we definetly need a word from GM.
    i think u will be able to upgrade stage 2 after upgrade wep to lv100
    Dont worry, be happy
    edited April 2017
    Btw, someone know how Vengeance work now?

I mean the lower lvl ones, up to winter, i tried look around kinda a lot on those maps but cant find a single quest to do (need wg's from winter tbh more than anything else :P)

Even more, in wc appeared "Haed of legion appeared at council chamber" i teled here in about 5 secs and there was nothing, no boss or quest or anything.

Scorpioluca

Nvm about the 5 secs teleport, after reading patch notes is cear i've gone to the restored one ;P stil lcant find a quest to do in winter, nothing on map either (crossed swords or skulls)
    drnase said:

botzlombe said:

thats unfair,so instead of collecting champion like we supposed to,we need legendary,which requires even more time to collect.

Hey i have an idea,lets change all Hero Rank gears to Legendary points.
    giphy.gif
  • botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 190 Arc User
    drnase said:

botzlombe said:

ofc that is working but thats not the point...

• anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 689 Perfect World Employee

Sadly even if we get a word from this kinda pressing issue,the fix will probably comes in like 2-3month lol. @anole300#5837

Sorry, we're investigating this, along with many other issues we didn't see that came about with the expansion going live.
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,042 Arc User
    fyi you can trade hero 5 upgrade scrolls for Reid scrolls. so no collecting them was not a waste.

Sorry, we're investigating this, along with many other issues we didn't see that came about with the expansion going live.
    Soooo, it is actually a bug? Cuz i dont really see another reason why we should have different outcomes to choose from when we try to upgrade if the only possibility is Hero 6.
    giphy.gif
    edited April 2017
    idk why people are qqing so much about the upgrade change for hero wep, like get over it lol. if you didnt have enough scrolls/fh rep farmed before patch, shame on you for not farming enough. if you didnt play long enough to get the upgrade in the allotted time or too busy or w/e, why do you expect it to just be given to you? i get the argument of ''i was so close to the upgrade that was available and now its not'', but its really not that bad. when wargod came out it took over an entire year to farm the set. champ sets have become progressively easier to upgrade. 4 weeks of new 100 raid (counting only NM) to upgrade wep is not alot of farm time...and then another 5 weeks to get the 2nd upgrade....as i stated above the scrolls arent useless, you can exchange them for reid scrolls of equal champ pt value, and you save 5d not having to buy the vengeance item.

fyi i had two alts with 400+ scrolls but not enough vengeance rep for the item, now im glad i dont have to shell out 5d for each plus like 4 other chars to upgrade....
  • ichigatsuichigatsu Posts: 27 Arc User
    how do you exchange them for scrolls? i cnat seem to find an npc for it :<
    ichigatsu said:

how do you exchange them for scrolls? i cnat seem to find an npc for it :<</p>

same npc thats had reid scrolls for champ points. natalie in the hall by the mcl/ode/armorer npcs.

also fyi, the evolution slot of the upgrade window seems to work just fine, but only for the lowbie tier gears. if you upgrade the lionheart badge purples or the next level pre-war god set, itll let you choose atk set or heal set (or block set if available for class). once youre already in a defined set it doesnt look like you can swap.
    amarantos said:

idk why people are qqing so much about the upgrade change for hero wep, like get over it lol. if you didnt have enough scrolls/fh rep farmed before patch, shame on you for not farming enough. if you didnt play long enough to get the upgrade in the allotted time or too busy or w/e, why do you expect it to just be given to you? i get the argument of ''i was so close to the upgrade that was available and now its not'', but its really not that bad. when wargod came out it took over an entire year to farm the set. champ sets have become progressively easier to upgrade. 4 weeks of new 100 raid (counting only NM) to upgrade wep is not alot of farm time...and then another 5 weeks to get the 2nd upgrade....as i stated above the scrolls arent useless, you can exchange them for reid scrolls of equal champ pt value, and you save 5d not having to buy the vengeance item.

fyi i had two alts with 400+ scrolls but not enough vengeance rep for the item, now im glad i dont have to shell out 5d for each plus like 4 other chars to upgrade....

lol no one said to give it to me,i just want it so i can get it the way its supposed to be...

imagine it like this, you need to get 200 flame crystal to get the jewelry,you collected 150, then in this patch they changed it so it requires flame emerald or some shiet and 500 of them are needed (legendary points are basicly the same cuz now every gear needs that for hero 6 and weapon upgrade is falling behind the que).
    But dont worry u can exchange the flame crystals for gold re-id scrolls. Wouldnt you be mad? I believe you would,and have every right to. Exactly like in this case. Its easy to play the predicator from the sidelines where you are not affected.

I tell you fair and square,i hoped that when this patch comes out, i can concentrate on getting legendary points (if we are able) while i collect the remaining champion at the same time.Now i can just ignore all champion instance cuz its became useless.
    Even less reason to play at all,since all i and many others need in the entire week is the new raid. Other than that its the same old AFK fest. No matter how you put it,its unfair.
    giphy.gif