test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ascension patch discussion

Comments

• nickvvnickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    amarantos said:

my question is, if inheritance turns out to consume instead of copy, will pwe compensate? definitely not the first time things have worked one way on pwes test server, and another way on live servers.

Best try on an alt account first,no matter what they say :D
  • mavip4nmavip4n Posts: 151 Arc User
    edira said:

The more interesting question would be: How much will this swap stuff cost? I don't believe this is for free... <.<​​

Ikr probably will be cs item or something for it like awakening swap/reset items... lol don't worth imo
    Lv100 Wind Bard - Lionheart
    9d71e558a6c5076ac0e48b20ccdfe0be-db10gw5.png

I do not waste my time with idiots~ please get going.
  • bboymigobboymigo Posts: 100 Arc User
    They already told us no cost, in case you were wondering. Really interested to see how Warden plays. When is the update going live?
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    So - basically - strong ppl'll have 2 strong toons instead of one.

Amazing
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 376 Arc User
    Yes, senrin, it's a way for them to make people want to cash for their main character. Step 1: Say that the new extension have the option to share stats. Step 2: Put Some Marvel Orbs and Other orbs at the boutique and if it's possible, say that we will not see them again. Step 4: Wait for normal people to start cashing under the idea of having two good characters instead of one. Step 4: broke arena and tell people to put their strong toons to sleep because PVE is boring as hell in a empty game. Because PVE is boring for that reason.
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User

Yes, senrin, it's a way for them to make people want to cash for their main character. Step 1: Say that the new extension have the option to share stats. Step 2: Put Some Marvel Orbs and Other orbs at the boutique and if it's possible, say that we will not see them again. Step 4: Wait for normal people to start cashing under the idea of having two good characters instead of one. Step 4: broke arena and tell people to put their strong toons to sleep because PVE is boring as hell in a empty game. Because PVE is boring for that reason.

well for me to have the perfect maxed toon with inheritance i would have to cash ultra title and finish animas, max my golden relic, and sacred wings it aint gona happen at least in the next 3-4 years xDDD its only for real quite a few that option, but i might do it to help my guild get a good tank for new raids :) not everyone as that golden trinket either, been waiting for the option to clone myself so i can help more ppl :P in our server.

clone myself so i can help more ppl :P in our server.

YEa help thoes that are worthy of the help aka 1000 mast toons only allowed min 100k hp, so only clones of the ones that are already OP
    let me get u 3 things straight
    1st i help who i want may it be the 9000 mastery toon or the 10 mastery its up to me :) and not u.
    2nd u dont know anything about me to judge me on what i do with my toons :)
    3rd lets not go off-topic thx ^^

• effaeldmeffaeldm Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Thanks for the patch, glad to see an update to the game, especially such a large one :)

I'd like to ask - will this bloodline provide only covenience/saved costs, or anything unavailable to non-bloodline?
    Will the stat transfer be a singular event at the start or updated as the chars grow later?
    And do the younger bloodline chars count together with their "parent" or separately for character slots per server, that is, if someone has all 8, will creating an inheritor be possible?
    [email protected], [email protected], etc. - Holodeck
    Lefdmae, StormVoice - Illyfue; Amlaath, StormVoiceZero - Storm Legion, StormVoiceXVII - Tytan, etc.
    From what I can see, Gio seems like a kind person.

Not everyone just cashes/plays just for showoff.

I am just concerned this inherit system seems more focused to "already op enough toons to benefit of it" more than "let's lure new players".

Small pond with even smaller fishes here, give us water and fauna!
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 672 Perfect World Employee
    effaeldm said:

Thanks for the patch, glad to see an update to the game, especially such a large one :)

I'd like to ask - will this bloodline provide only covenience/saved costs, or anything unavailable to non-bloodline?
    Will the stat transfer be a singular event at the start or updated as the chars grow later?
    And do the younger bloodline chars count together with their "parent" or separately for character slots per server, that is, if someone has all 8, will creating an inheritor be possible?

In the preview of this feature, the pictures show the parent and inheritor characters occupying 2 separate character slots. It is not possible to create a new character with no slots available. Also, it is a singular event, with the stats being copied to the inheritor - who then allocates the points received once they hit the appropriate levels.

Im leaving here all the patch notes we missed till warden released using google translate on this:

2016-01-13 source: shenmo.wanmei.com/news/gamepost/20160113/179362.shtml

【New opening content】
    1, the new copy of buried insects nest open:
    A) The brave explorers found a relic entrance with a large number of insects near the weeping wood. In order to discover the true secrets of the relics, they were calling on the warriors to participate in the expedition
    B) Bone Insect Nest is a copy of the 90-level 6, the player can pass a random challenge copy (expert) enrollment, or through the sores of the explorer Kimberly directly into.

2, wardrobe dyeing function open:
    A) Check the Dye button after opening the Dye box
    B) the dyed fashion equipment in the wardrobe fashion equipment column, click on the right side of the adjacent dye button to its single piece of dyeing.
    C) will be more than two can be dyed fashion equipment in the wardrobe fashion equipment column, click on "multiple pieces of the same color" can be more random dyed the same color.
    D) When the color is displayed as a wardrobe fashion can see the color effect in real time.
    E) All stains in the wardrobe consume only "mystery", do not consume soul coins and gold coins, do not use fixed color stains.

3, free port move back: part of the NPC from Reicinger back to the free port.

4, Valentine's Day activities
    A) February 20-16, February 16, the player can find the relevant npc Reese task, after the completion of the 2016 Valentine's Day will be exclusive title, 20 second-class soul of the gemstone box, 5 romantic love fireworks.
    5, 2016.2.7-2016.2.22 during the Spring Festival activities open:
    A) During the Spring Festival, more than 60 players can receive bonuses online 60 minutes a day
    B) During the event every day 10: 30-11: 30,15: 30-16: 30,20: 30-21: 30 in the 3 lines, 4 lines of the north gate of the heart of the new animal, Get a reward, only a day to kill once.
    C) dumplings activities, during the Spring Festival, kill the beast every day and online 60 minutes, respectively, can get 25 dumplings stuffing, to Michelle can get delicious dumplings, eat only 50 a day.
    D) During the period from 5 February to 10 February, you can find the messenger of the Spring Festival in Reicinger to receive the postponement ceremony, as long as you come back from February 20 to February 25, Gift.

【Adjustment】
    1, in the NPC "Gerner. Twilight" artifact exchange, the use of "the world's tree fruit" can be exchanged for "the blood of the Holy Spirit", "magic sand crystal", and "Austrian crystal".

2, slightly adjusted the random challenge of senior copy of the reward;

3, God stone, magic stone related adjustment:
    A) Significantly reduced the energy consumed by the magic stone and the god stone.
    B) Significantly increased the output of magic stone-related minerals and plants.
    C) Rezinger's magic alchemist Whitney, the player to redeem the magic banned book catalog will need 10 gold coins, and no longer need magic stone tokens.

4, improve the XP expansion of the output Yo Yo quality limit, improve the XP expansion level in the low level can open the number of attributes.

5, XP extended without fear of the required XP props expansion level reduced from 8 to 3.

6, a significant reduction in the amount of God of War when the amount of God of War.

7, a substantial increase in the ice wind valley battle points to obtain speed.

8, adjusted the arena matching rules and the arena points and prestige of the reward rules, which removed the players concerned about the level of correction factors.

9, the mailbox to increase non-friend mail batch delete function, including automatic deletion and manual deletion.

10, the new wife title conversion task:
    A) in the Rising grid NPC wedding service - love the messenger at the title conversion;
    B) Male players:
    With "XXXX wife" for "XXXX husband";
    With "XXXX Snow White" exchange "XXXX Prince Charming";
    C) female players:
    With "XXXX husband" for "XXXX wife";
    With "XXXX Prince Charming" exchange "XXXX Snow White".
    11, repair the wolf sex change after the change sex skills do not match the problem.

[Vocational skills balance adjustment]
    1, the appropriate adjustment of the god of destruction and conquest of God's skills.

2, assassin:
    Refinement of blood, refined month, the wind free to reduce the blood of the month, the wind, the freedom of the cooling time adjusted to 30 seconds each time

3, the gun:
    A) Fury The basic burning value of the fire is adjusted from 60 points per level to 300 points per level.
    B) Barrage talent Increases the basic attack power of rage fire from 5% per level to 10% per level.
    C) flare penetration will also be affected by the awakening skills - the impact of deadly bullets.

4, Master:
    A) remove the revelation of energy 100 points thunderstorms increased by 20% bonus crit effect, to inspire the energy after 100 points, Raytheon purgatory skills to increase the basic attack power of 20%.
    B) light awakening: wisdom of the original effect of light to replace the wisdom of each level to enhance the player water and fire attack power of 50 points.

5, pastor:
    A) Frostbolt Impact Base attack increased by 55%, from 125% to 180%, reducing the target moving speed from 50% to 5%.
    B) Frosting Foundation reduces the casting time by 1 second and reduces the target moving speed from 50% to 5%. Crit will silence target 1 second.
    C) Holy Prayer - Secret Foundation cast time reduced to 1 second, remove the full effect of absorbing magic values. Crit will stun the target 3 seconds, was stunned 5 seconds no longer be vertigo.
    D) Frozen World talent skills base attack power increased by 50%, from 125% to 175%.
    E) Alpine talent is no longer to enhance the Frost Cream deceleration effect, the Frost condensation additional attack power from 5% to 10%.
    F) Quickly condense talent no longer reduces the frosting of the casting time.
    G) Frost Prayer talent skills no longer increase the impact of the basic impact of Bing Ren.
    H) Frost Frost talent on all water skills crit rate bonus from each level 1% to 6% per level.
    I) asylum of the wind talent, the wind to disperse the cooling effect to disperse the dizziness effect.
    J) mysterious chill talent no longer increase the holy prayer - the magic of the value of the absorption.
    K) frozen frozen, the body frozen to adjust the priest of the water system to attack the skills of each level of 8% probability of the body directly to be slowed down the target 3 seconds, remove the original interruption effect.
    L) Siphon talent to remove the original effect, adjusted for the holy Prayer - secret low target 5% of each level of the upper limit of magic.
    M) Chill Talent Increases the chance of freezing each time by 15% chance to freeze the target for 2 seconds, and the frozen target is no longer frozen for 10 seconds. Remove the distance to the impact of the Bingbing addition effect.
    N) remove the magic of the birth of 75 points of energy frozen confused loss of magic value of the effect, instead of frozen confession to reduce the target 50% of the basic defense.
    O) Remove the God of the birth of 1,45,75,100 point energy effect, replace the magic of the corresponding energy effect.
    P) Ling Ling spell skills adjusted to: in accordance with the pastor of the current magic value and the current target blood volume difference back to the blood.

6, the soldiers
    A) basic skills: violent attitude skills no longer reduce the dodge value.
    B) The effect of the violent awakening of talent on the reduction of the dodge value is reduced, leaving only the effect of reducing the reduction of the defensive value.
    C) violent war song talent so that soldiers in the battle song to enhance the basic attack power from 0.5% per level to 2%.
    D) defense war song talent so that soldiers in the battle song to enhance the basis of defense from 0.5% per level to 2%.

2016-03-02 source: http://shenmo.wanmei.com/news/gamepost/20160302/179962.shtml

New opening content】
    1, free port return:
    A) Free port has added a number of functional NPCs and a number of NPCs have moved from Rising to the free port. Players can dialogue with some of them NPC to complete the 95 main line task.
    2, a counterattack end
    A) the throat of the world and the forgotten sea of ​​the end of the counterattack, the player can transfer through the crystal into, and the counterattack activities of the world's throat and forgotten sea can only be through Rezinger counterattack propagandist to enter.
    B) the world's throat and the forgotten sea at the end of the counterattack are 60 and 75, respectively, and some of the map branches and activities are restored for the player experience.
    3, a daily login sign can be a lucky honeycomb lottery.
    4, deputy professional weapons division, anti-equipment division update:
    A) When acquiring a sub-professional weapon and an armor, you can receive a daily task at the corresponding mentor: 5 daily raw materials for the production of the fourth-order equipment of the hero; 5 times a day "The task, each completed a 100 points corresponding to the deputy occupation experience and a production for the hero fifth-order equipment of raw materials, every two tasks interval of 30 minutes.
    B) new hero fourth-order, fifth-order equipment formula: in the Lissinger NPC weapons tutor Mimi Rosa card, armor manufacturing instructor Kessel masters were added for the production of hero fourth-order, fifth-order equipment In the guild NPC senior weapons refining division, senior anti-art craftsmen were added for the production of heroes fourth-order, fifth-order equipment, as well as more advanced production of raw materials.
    5, division division update:
    A) the addition of more advanced decomposition techniques at the Rethinger NPC decomposition tutor Tamia;
    6, the warehouse system update: the new shared warehouse - "warehouse":
    A) the same account under the different roles can share the contents of the warehouse and gold coins;
    B) access to unbound items only;
    C) can be extended with a safe rental card;
    D) The warehouse can not be used across the service.

【Adjustment】
    1, XP expansion system from 8 to 10 level
    A) Individual attribute level is raised to 15 levels
    B) add a new attribute: all attribute defense
    2, the spirit of the system to adjust: fury / shelter spirit in the practice of coins and gold coins practice easier to raise points.
    3, faith-related adjustments:
    A) the use of the ancient legends every week: the chapter of faith, the practice of 2 chapters, the counterattack day BOSS, bit and other activities of the faith reward increased significantly
    B) Increased faith in the sacrifice of faith to increase the prestige of God.
    4, Light Wings Feet: slightly adjusted 1-32 level of the probability of success.
    5, anonymous battlefield function updates, and now in the anonymous battlefield players all personalized appearance will become a unified model.
    6, Marilyn Winchester has added several sets of new fashion, new fashion can use the wonderful fantasy volume for exchange.
    7, now attack the pet will not change the character state or increase the PK value.
    8, open / close wings to fill the interface to increase the shortcut keys: Alt + C, you can set the hotkey settings in the custom settings.
    9, the game set to increase the group automatically add friends optional button: check, enter the team will automatically send friends invited to strangers; do not check, you will not automatically send friends invited.
    10, the default warehouse changed its name to "safe".
    11, the Association of auction part of the auction price adjustment, while slightly adjusted the way to get the financial value of the Association.
    12, part of the artifact to reach the maximum value can still be obtained after the collection, and can be in the reincarnation of the evening hall hall Yate Wood Department converted into other artifacts.

1, off the crime:
    A) kill the spines: the base cooling time is modified to 12 seconds, remove the killing of God to disperse and immune effect.
    B) the magic of the birth of 100 energy modified to reduce the killing of God thorns cooling time of 4 seconds, and its own will not be affected by the effect of killing God.
    C) with a spike: modified to the target around 7 meters within the group attack skills.
    2, poet:
    A) Life Sonata: The base cast time is changed to 1 second.
    3, Gorefiend:
    A) dark awakening magic blood exorcism modified to instantaneous.

(2nd part incoming)
    2n part
    2016-03-09 source: shenmo.wanmei.com/news/gamepost/20160309/180074.shtml

【New opening content】
    1, a new copy of the team "to recover the bottom of the abyss" has been opened in the experience of the first test,
    A) After the explorers of the Bone Insects were invaded, the Zerg Empire led the insects to occupy most of the area at the bottom of the abyss
    B) Players will fight with the Zerg Supreme Queen and two powerful Zerg generals, winning new PVE equipment and legend points
    2, free port return:
    A) Free port has added a number of functional NPCs and a number of NPCs have moved from Rising to the free port. Players can dialogue with some of them NPC to complete the 95 main line task.
    3, a counterattack ended
    A) the throat of the world and the forgotten sea of ​​the end of the counterattack, the player can transfer through the crystal into, and the counterattack activities of the world's throat and forgotten sea can only be through Rezinger counterattack propagandist to enter.
    B) the world's throat and the forgotten sea at the end of the counterattack are 60 and 75, respectively, and some of the map branches and activities are restored for the player experience.
    4, added 100 heroes 6th order weapons and equipment:
    Players can pass the legendary reputation in the glory of the hall to find a copy of the prestige of the merchant exchange legendary scrolls or direct exchange hero 6th order weapon. In addition, the heroes of the sixth order weapon exchange and advanced will need to consume a special hero badge can be done.
    5, the addition of 100 heroes 6th order of advanced weapons and secondary advanced weapons, while adjusting the hero fifth-order weapons and advanced weapons, advanced direction:
    Advanced new weapons in addition to the need for free port "freedom of the blade" or "dawn of the heart", but also need a certain number of legendary scrolls. Heroes fifth-order weapons will not be advanced after the order for the hero fifth-order advanced weapons, but advanced for the hero sixth-order weapons. Similarly, the Heroes 5-Step Advanced Weapons and 2 advanced weapons will be advanced to Hero 6 Advanced Weapons and Heroes 6 of the 2 Advanced Weapons.
    6, add new points: legend points. Used to redeem the hero sixth order equipment.
    A) hero points can continue to be used for the exchange of purple mysterious scrolls and heroes fifth order and below the equipment.
    B) 3/10 - 3/27 period, open the hero team copy of the land reclamation activities, the heroic difficulty of the Apostolic Temple and the twilight of the weekly task will receive 800 points points.
    7, a daily login sign can be a lucky honeycomb lottery.
    8, deputy professional weapons division, anti-equipment division update:
    A) When acquiring a sub-professional weapon and an armor, you can receive a daily task at the corresponding mentor: 5 daily raw materials for the production of the fourth-order equipment of the hero; 5 times a day "The task, each completed a 100 points corresponding to the deputy occupation experience and a production for the hero fifth-order equipment of raw materials, every two tasks interval of 30 minutes.
    B) new hero fourth-order, fifth-order equipment formula: in the Lissinger NPC weapons tutor Mimi Rosa card, armor manufacturing instructor Kessel masters were added for the production of hero fourth-order, fifth-order equipment In the guild NPC senior weapons refining division, senior anti-art craftsmen were added for the production of heroes fourth-order, fifth-order equipment, as well as more advanced production of raw materials.
    9, division division update:
    A) the addition of more advanced decomposition techniques at the Rethinger NPC decomposition tutor Tamia;
    10, the warehouse system update: add a shared warehouse - "warehouse":
    A) the same account under the different roles can share the contents of the warehouse and gold coins;
    B) access to unbound items only;
    C) can be extended with a safe rental card;
    D) The warehouse can not be used across the service.

【Adjustment】
    1, the heroic difficulty of the apostolic sanctuary and the dusk difficulty appropriate down.
    2, XP expansion system from 8 to 10 level
    A) Individual attribute level is raised to 15 levels
    B) add a new attribute: all attribute defense
    3, the spirit of the system to adjust: fury / shelter spirit in the practice of coins and gold coins practice easier to raise points.
    4, faith-related adjustments:
    A) the use of the ancient legends every week: the chapter of faith, the practice of 2 chapters, the counterattack day BOSS, bit and other activities of the faith reward increased significantly
    B) Increased faith in the sacrifice of faith to increase the prestige of God.
    5, Light Wings Feet: slightly adjusted the probability of success of 1-32 recharge.
    6, anonymous battlefield function updates, now in the anonymous battlefield players all personalized appearance will become a unified model.
    7, Marilyn Winchester has added several sets of new fashion, new fashion can use the wonderful fantasy volume for exchange.
    8, now attack the pet will not change the character state or increase the PK value.
    9, open / close wings to fill the interface to increase the shortcut keys: Alt + C, you can set the hotkey settings in the custom settings.
    10, the game set to increase the group automatically add friends optional button: check, enter the team will automatically send friends invited to strangers; do not check, you will not automatically send friends invited.
    11, the default warehouse changed its name to "safe".
    12, guild auction part of the auction price adjustment, while slightly adjusted the way to get the financial value of the Association.
    13, part of the artifact to reach the maximum value can still be obtained after the collection, and can be in the twilight hall in the evening of Yate Wood House converted into other artifacts.

1, off the crime:
    A) kill the spines: the base cooling time is modified to 12 seconds, remove the killing of God to disperse and immune effect.
    B) the magic of the birth of 100 energy modified to reduce the killing of God thorns cooling time of 4 seconds, and its own will not be affected by the effect of killing God.
    C) with a spike: modified to the target around 7 meters within the group attack skills.
    2, poet:
    A) Life Sonata: The base cast time is changed to 1 second.
    3, Gorefiend:
    A) dark awakening magic blood exorcism modified to instantaneous.

(3rd part incoming)
    3rd part
    2016-05-18 source:shenmo.wanmei.com/news/gamepost/20160518/182199.shtml
    New opening content】
    1, open a new career - watchman:
    A) Elf men and blood Mozu women can choose the profession, weapons for the sword and shield.
    B) the occupation has three lines of talent. Output talent "bite" in the attack with the enemy with property to steal, the tank talent "Yao Day" strong survival and can protect teammates, treatment talent "Yu Xing" proficient in group treatment and assistance.
    C) the watchman uses the light system proficient (bionic, Yao day) and the dark line proficient (Yu star).
    2, open a new large map and related lines and branch tasks:
    A) open a new map of the dark double city and the main line of the task, the player to 98 in the lion heart knight commander Moen to receive a new main line task.
    B) Open the daily tasks of the branch of the city
    C) new exploration: in the days of the city and the night of the city have explorers will sell members of the scrolls, spend some money and light and dark reputation to buy. Scrolls are divided into three kinds, each can be used once a day, the more money spent, the better the reward can be obtained.
    D) under the waterfall of the penance: in the Buster waterfall under a penance, there are four kinds of training methods can be provided. But he is not free to help, and what kind of training to ask the Warriors to choose their own, of course, reward is different. Can only be done once a day.
    E) to pursue the heart of the brave: waterfalls under the hardships who want to test the warriors on the mainland. Players have to find a separate hardship to pick up the task, the player can choose to find a partner (looking for partner BUFF, looking for the job as a teammate), you can also choose their own partner as a partner (there are free people BUFF, two BUFF does not coexist) The If BUFF disappeared still did not find his teammates, you can buy a reversal in the penance of the crystal, once again get the opportunity to find.
    F) exploration activities: the day and the night city of each other want to know each other's news, but the two sides are not the same crystal, the need to warriors to the other city to inquire about the news. Then the task according to their own light and dark awakening different, to the main city to find the corresponding NPC access.
    G) new map event task: light tree wheel tree tree saint sorrows need to find the warriors to help. Moon Moon's elders need something to help the warriors.
    3, blood transmission system open:
    A) When the role level is greater than or equal to 90 can be carried out when the blood transmission, part of the ability of the ability to copy to the new role.
    B) On the Roles Login page, you can create a transitive role by clicking the Create Inheritance Roles button in the lower left corner of the screen after selecting the inheritable character.
    C) The inheritance character will inherit the original role of the practice value, resistance to practice values, beliefs and beliefs skill level and wing charge level.
    D) the inheritance character will be the original role in the role of the body of the spirit and elements of the miracle, and the above items into the role of backpack.
    E) The relocation of the relationship can be removed by deleting the original role or inheritance role of any one to lift, because the power of transmission is too taboo, in the process of lifting the blood transmission relationship, the two roles are not normal landing server.
    F) The role of the role of inheritance can not use the treasure hunt role trading services.
    G) inheritance role in the game part of the game award can not get.
    4, camp system test open:
    A) The camp system first open camp selection. When the role of the completion of the new main task "strength proof" can participate in the camp system.
    B) 9: 00-12: 00 per day, the President of the Society may apply to join one of Drake or Siminta at the Regent's office to change the club's membership.
    C) When the Society joins a camp, the members of the Association may join the same camp with the guild camp through the Personal Camp Change Service at the Regent Church Administrator.
    D) If the Association is not satisfied with the current camp, you can apply for guild office in the guild changes, into the opposition camp. The success of the change will be deducted 50 Diamond Association reserves.
    E) no guild role can apply at the guild administrator to join any party camp.
    F) Due to the openness of this camp model, there will be no restrictions on the number, strength and change of both sides of the camp. Please feel free to experience the different ways of fighting between the two sides and give feedback on the official platform.
    G) Warhammer heart and dark heart is the main battle system is played, is currently in the adjustment, will be open next week.
    5, the courage to return to the activities of the opening: in the May 19, 2016 to June 20, 2016 between
    A) Active players (players who have logged in to the game within 30 days prior to May 19, 2016 and have a role level of 90 or more) can log in to receive active rewards every day;
    B) Regression player (player who is not logged in within 30 days before May 19, 2016 and has a role level of 90 or more) can complete the instruction task at the NPC Victoria Tree, get the Warrior return buff, as the captain enters the random Challenge a copy (expert level), in the mysterious old man to receive the task of "expert-level challenge of the courtesy", the kill copy of the Boss will brush out the chest strange, kill the chest strange, will drop prizes. The team roll point to determine the final attribution.
    6, the new strength of the guidance system: the player through the guidance system to guide their own strengths and weaknesses, and in which to choose their own suitable direction of development. When their own strength to reach a certain level of strength can be obtained after the corresponding out of print title!
    【Adjustment】
    1, battlefield awards and a copy of the relevant adjustments:
    A) part of the battlefield and a copy of the registration mechanism is modified for the specified time does not give up automatically enter.
    B) battlefield defeat side of the battlefield points reward to enhance the number of its release based on the player in the battlefield performance;
    C) Battlefield halfway exit (including forced exit and dropped calls in time to return to the battlefield) will lead to 20 minutes can not re-enter the battlefield cooling;
    D) the first battlefield every day out of no penalty, from the second start, each time the battlefield exit will make the current battlefield points can get the upper limit of 1/4.
    2, mentoring related adjustments:
    A) adjust the apprentice's request, now requires the apprentice can complete the hell of the road 30 off after the challenge can receive a teacher task.
    B) in the apprentice's career to add a stage, known as the probationary period, for 30 days, after the apprentice teacher, from the current apprentice into probation apprentice, 30 days after the formal apprenticeship.
    C) in the mentoring mission to increase the teacher's origin of the output, mentors and apprentices are available, the use of its mentor in the Department of Windsor at the required props, while the mentor and apprentice can help each other with the help of Windsor, both sides After the team donated to the captain as a captain can receive the task, the instructor can be unlimited to the apprentice gift, but the apprentice only in the probationary period, can be given to the master.
    3, deputy occupation fishermen related adjustments:
    A) the items obtained from the fishing ground of the polar border are more abundant;
    B) Rainbow Island, Kings Valley, Crescent Moon Spring can get more rare items.
    4, counterattack day adjustment
    A) to enhance the counterattack day activities to achieve a period of three to the prestigious, of which the world's throat, forgotten the sea to enhance the reputation of the original 5 times the warm winter plateau to obtain the prestige of the original 3 times the evening dusk reputation The amount of access to upgrade to the original 2 times. The amount of ascension includes: the first 10 tasks completed in any area in one day, the regional tasks completed in the first 10 times each day, all three prestigious tasks, and the emblem of prestige, And the various regions BOSS reputation will be improved (kill the BOSS's reputation will still be attenuated).
    B) the newly opened server, all counterattack activities will be open in the Titan era, do not have to wait until the previous map completely liberation, but a second phase of the liberation progress will not accelerate, to facilitate the player planning time, kill the liberation process Storm commander gained prestige.
    5, equipment adjustment
    A) added a number of advanced equipment, advanced features, please carefully select the advanced program, once the completion of the advanced can not fall back.
    B) battlefield jewelry can choose to advanced to the treatment or attack direction;
    C) counterattack jewelry can choose to advanced to the treatment, defense and attack direction;
    D) Watchman Heroes and Arena Packages can choose advanced to treatment, defense and attack directions.
    E) Remove the relevant exchange of the 78-level orange wrist
    6, in order to make the player a better experience of the game, now the game can follow the perspective of far away from the distance. In the "game settings" in the "interface settings" option, according to the needs of players to adjust their own need to maximize the distance lens.
    【Problem fix】
    1, to repair the Master of the wind is not proficient in the actual practice of the error.
    2, the night of the island to repair the watchman career there is no exchange of equipment errors.
    3, now the night of the island and God of the trial of two chapters, the watchman can get proficient addition.
    4, repair the hell of the road 50 can not repeat the record of the top 50 off the wrong results.
    【Mall Update】
    1, limited time on the shelves of the "Rose fine soul" to buy "Rose fine soul" with "spring silk jade magic ball", after use may get one of the following treasures: convertible any fashion "wonderful fantasy volume", " (A set of after the set can be redeemed for the title), and a chance to open a series of fashion series, for the exchange of "black meteorite inflammation" "colorful light" series of fashion "Fancy", for the exchange of "martial arts" "summer cool" series of fashion "fresh summer badge", for the exchange of "spokesperson" "Shirley" series of fashion "spring fantasy voucher "For the exchange of" Silver Yue "" Cai Yuan "series of fashion" color edge fantasy volume ", advanced runes" stable • advanced origin Rune .1 "," stable. Advanced Enlightenment Rune .1 " "Stable. Advanced breed Rune .1", "Wonderful anniversary of the fairy tale", "fantasy debris", "faith debris", and "spring silk jade magic ball".
    2, limited time on the shelves of the "ice blue essence", the purchase of "ice blue essence" with "wish magic ball", after use may get one of the following treasures: double aircraft: wish, can be out of this career use of the soul • Gemini's gift box "The abyss of the devil", used to advanced to the soul of the devil • Gemini weapons "pure demon soul crystal", for the exchange of the full range of high-level runes of the "ancient art stone" can be out of the legend Equipped with fragments of "gift box: the blood of the Holy Spirit", "gift box: magic sand crystal", "gift box: Austrian can be broken crystal", can be out of the legendary equipment fragments "packs: magic rock fragments", "packs: "Gift pack: element star nucleus", "stream gem box (3)", "stream gem box (2)", "spar afterglow", for the exchange of ancient bucket or flying mount "monster power" , For the exchange of many treasures of the "awakened stone" for the exchange of many treasures of the "faith debris", and "wish the magic ball."
    3, limited time on the shelves of the "**** dark gem gift box", opened after the natural spar can be obtained 3 5, sharp spar 3 5, hard spar 3 5.
    4, limited time on the shelves of the "**** dark enhanced gift box", open after the soul can be obtained 20 drill, the stars crystallization of 200.
    5, on the shelves of the "spar of the ****" series: Hawkeye of the ****, dexterity of the brilliant, sharp Rui, hard of the ****, the natural ****, the water of the ****. "Eagle Eye" after use to enhance the 80-point hit value for 2 hours and get the effect of 3 spar afterglow (binding version); "smart" after the use of enhanced 52 points dodge value for 2 hours And get three spar afterglow (binding version); "sharp" after use to enhance the 480-point attack power for 2 hours and get 3 spar afterglow (binding version); "hard" After the promotion of 180 points to enhance the effect of defense for 2 hours and get 3 spar afterglow (binding version); "natural ****" after use to enhance the value of 4800 points to enhance the effect of 2 hours and get 3 spar afterglow (Binding Edition); "Fountain of Water" after use to enhance the magic value of 4800 points for 2 hours and get the effect of 3 spar afterglow (binding version).
    6, on the shelves of the rune character [watchman], so that Rune synthesis of the product can be watched by the use of consumption, depending on the results of different results.
    7, on the shelves of the "vagrant scholars" and "Night Rabbit Girl" series of fashion.
    8, exchange updates
    A) in the NPC "Sam. Winchester" Department, the use of "fantasy debris" exchange of magic ball by the "blood queen magic ball" to "spring silk jade magic ball"; use "Ling Luo Su installed" Silk clothing "series of fashion, can be converted into the corresponding number of" spring silk jade magic ball ".
    B) in the NPC "Weir law. Soul of the wind", the use of "magic afterglow" can be exchanged for "spring silk jade magic ball", "magic ball".
    C) In the NPC "Crest" and "Caroline. Morningstar", the use of "spar" can be exchanged for the corresponding "spar of the" series.
    9, activities
    A) spring silk jade clothing magic ball gift: in the May 20, 2016 to June 15, 2016 between the package to carry the spring silk jade clothing magic ball, will automatically receive the spring silk jade clothing magic ball gift Task, after receiving the task to open the 2000 spring silk jade clothing magic ball, you can get a limited 7 days of the wonderful fantasy volume. During this period, as long as the package has a spring silk jade magic ball, the task will continue to receive, the wonderful fantasy volume will be based on the acquisition time automatically generated time limit, so all the wonderful fantasy volume can not be superimposed, please ensure that The parcel has enough space. Note: Abandoning the task will cause the magic ball count that has been opened.
    last part
    2016-05-25 source: shenmo.wanmei.com/news/gamepost/20160525/182482.shtml

【New opening content】
    1,     Open cross-service camp battlefield dark heart
    A)     Players to complete the main task after the election camp, through the Rexel Twilight Square, Peter entered the service area. In the blue heart of the 7 lines, from the Sindeno into the heart of the heart of the heart of the camp. 12 o'clock before entering the service area.
    B)     In one's own camp, looking for combat commander to receive weekly camps.
    C)     In the heart of the dark heart, the enemy and the two occupy each point, each point has its own stationed BOSS guard, kill each other BOSS can open the banner, the banner opened, the point occupied by one's own party stationed BOSS will appear.
    D)     In the battlefield, the delivery of goods, kill stationed BOSS , open the banner, kill the hostile players, can increase their own points, while players get battle battlefield contribution, contribution value can be redeemed in the material manager battlefield props.
    E)     Points to reach 1500 points, the other main city BOSS , as long as not yet been killed, the other party can still appear BOSS ; if a party BOSS was killed, then make a party BOSS disappeared.
    F)      After the emergence of the main city BOSS , if the side of the region (to the Bel River for the sector) to regain a point, then BOSS invincible, until the party 3 points were all occupied by the other side.
    G)     Battlefield has a lot of experience, beliefs and spiritual reward, wins reward for the week award, kill the final BOSS for the daily reward.
    【Adjustment】
    1,     In the days of the city to add npc Donna star, players such as the loss of dark dark double city main task props, can be purchased there.
    2,     Wishing double horses can now be dyed.
    3,     Adjusted the output of the fishing, and now all the items are bound.
    【Problem fix】
    1,     Repair the watchman can not normally learn the skills of the Association
    2,     Repair the pennies under the waterfall reward problem.
    3,     Repair the brave heart can not access the task.
    4,     Repair the account of the existence of the problem.
    【Vocational skills adjustment】
    1,     Comprehensive: bards light trace fantasy song, guardian hemisphere pillars, watchman dark sacrifice produced by the shield for the magic of the whole absorption of the shield, cast the target in 40 seconds can not once again get the magic full absorption shield effect.
    2,     Travelling poet:
    A)          Light marks Fantasia produced by the full absorption of the shield shield cooling time from 28 seconds to 40 seconds, 40 seconds can not be again by the magic of the full absorption of the shield protection.
    3,     protector:
    A)          Awakening skills "hemisphere pillar" set the cooling time, 40 seconds can not be again by the magic of the full absorption of shield protection.
    4,     warder
    A)          Catcher professional skills all grades do not need to seal through the volume of the way to learn, but directly through the skills panel learning;
    B)          The basic attack damage percentage, additional attack power and cooling time of the watchman's skill base description do not calculate the bonus of the talent, and the talent addition effect is based on the description of the green extension description;
    C)          Repair the watchman skills without sound errors;
    D)          Magic consumption adjustment: to reduce the glory of the fight, the light can guard, gather the light of the magic value of consumption; fearless, guardian of the heart, the heart of the three spiritual skills to no magic value consumption skills;
    E)          The goal of praying for the prayer of the night is changed from 4 to all teammates within the skill range;
    F)           Star cast spell cast time reduced from 1.5 seconds to 1 second;
    G)          Dark sacrifice set the cooling time, 40 seconds can not be again by the magic of the full absorption of shield protection;
    H)          Shadowmoon cut, holy sword from the magic to enhance the distance to 12 meters, shadow month cut the basic attack damage reduced by 10% ;
    I)            Shimizu strike spell lifting distance to 15 meters, cast time is shortened to 1 second;
    J)            Repair the language of the stars and the freedom of the wing cast spell distance and type of description of the error;
    K)          Bright light shield after the opening is no longer silent itself, but the skills to release the sword within the duration of skills, shield skills or treatment skills will disperse the big bright shield damage reduction effect, large bright shield base cooling time from 300 seconds to 240 seconds;
    L)            Bright light shield can be opened when the current control of all the control and bleed effect, remove the acceleration effect.
    M)        Phantom Wings talent 4 can also disperse the dizziness effect.
    N)          Unexpected warmth to remove the **** Guang Shield hit an increase of 20% probability of each level makes the next glory strike cast time to reduce the effect of 0.5 seconds to increase the level of each level of warmth, glory to improve the probability of 20% The target hit 3 seconds to determine the target , the body effect within 30 seconds only trigger once;
    O)          The gods of the gods to improve the range is no longer on the glory of the entry into force;
    P)          The warmth of the ****-ray shield hit the range of lifting from 5 meters to 6 meters;
    Q)          Talent hot to disperse to increase the effect, into the hot state after the heat, each level of hot to disperse their own light properties to master 80 points;
    R)           Talent day halo of the erosion of each level to enhance the light burst 5% of the basic attack power.
    S)          Talent luminous wake up after no more than the percentage per second consumption of the maximum magic value, to open the night to wake up skills, luminous wake up talent each level to increase the treatment skills 10% of the basic magic consumption.
    T)           Talent night light magic cast time to 0.5 seconds.
    U)          Talent to remove the original passive effect, to reduce the level of each treatment skills 10% of the basic magic consumption.
    V)          Talent lazy to remove the original effect, changed to luminous wake up after the opening, each level to reduce the skills of 10% of the basic treatment of magic consumption, keep each level to increase the duration of luminous wake up 1 second.
    W)        Talent silver light language to each stage to shorten the cooling time of the stars of 5 seconds, the stars of the language into their own groups as the center of the blessing skills, casting distance into 2/5/8 m ( corresponding to silver light language 1 / 2/3 ).
    【Mall Update】
    1,     Limited time on the shelves of the "source can pack", open the source can get 10 sources of faith, the source of 100 power .
    2,     Limited time on the shelves of the "hero contribution spree", open after the 10000 heroes can receive value.

• anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 672 Perfect World Employee

In the preview of this feature, the pictures show the parent and inheritor characters occupying 2 separate character slots. It is not possible to create a new character with no slots available. Also, it is a singular event, with the stats being copied to the inheritor - who then allocates the points received once they hit the appropriate levels.

BUt u will still do all the breaks ie SP/Mastery so its tedious and ur left out of gear as u cant go to instances naked( to farm points for gear)with every shiet thats is bound it may be good in china as they like farm all time and have numbers on servers of dozens of ppl and here peak of active players on servers combined is not even close to hell 3k.

No, you don't have to do the break quests over again.
  • wuergmasterwuergmaster Posts: 159 Arc User
    How did it work when a toon has 2 masterys and the new toon has 3 masterys ?
  • develichious2develichious2 Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2017

BUt u will still do all the breaks ie SP/Mastery so its tedious and ur left out of gear as u cant go to instances naked( to farm points for gear)with every shiet thats is bound it may be good in china as they like farm all time and have numbers on servers of dozens of ppl and here peak of active players on servers combined is not even close to hell 3k.

No, you don't have to do the break quests over again.
    OH ok so thats is left out then atleast but still teh bound gear is left.
    i also wonder why we have raids.. lots of people gear up new chars, and now they get a headstart with getting stats for doing nothing.. i dont really see your point
  • vilikrie1vilikrie1 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    comment removed by me, as I misread the source :(
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,038 Arc User

How did it work when a toon has 2 masterys and the new toon has 3 masterys ?

think logically...its just gonna give you the lump sum of training points the parent char has.........not xx amount of wind mast or dark resist.................you can spend points however you wish.....
  • wuergmasterwuergmaster Posts: 159 Arc User
    think logically

Hmmmmm, we are talking about same game ??? ;)
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,038 Arc User

think logically

Hmmmmm, we are talking about same game ??? ;)
    one can only hope....qq
  • anyadpicsajaanyadpicsaja Posts: 221 Arc User
    Any words on making 90+ content more casual friendly like domino promised? Or boosting champion point gains? Farming 90k-ish champion for a single weapon is already too much and i guess Hero Rank 6 will cost even more / piece.
    The clone characters will need equipment too (if i remember right gear will not duplicate) and it will take forever to gear them up to the last tier of champion gears if you want to get them on your main character as well.

inb4: Making orbs with Champion points or Hero Rank 6 gears directly as drops is not a solution.

Imo this is the last chance to save this game from completely dying, so get your shiet done.
    No more bugs, fix the current ones and for gods sake give casuals some love. In the last few updates all farming chances were killed, everything else is either CS related or takes long weeks or months to acquire because the system itself restrict the points/reputation/material gain chances.
    Basicly nothing worth to do after you did RCIE daily and Weekly raids, we could use something that can be farmed 24/7, god forbid me even fun to do and actually contribute toward character development, be that mastery points,champion,fusions,gems or even gold(not some luck based shiet).

Hint: Adding another overpowered instance which requires 20+ people, 150k HP 15k+ attack at least and voice chat level of coordination is not gonna please the casuals. Its simply not for our remaining playerbase. Not in power and not in population terms.

Sidenote: Storm server still didnt beat Dusk Meele, im not even sure they are trying anymore.
    giphy.gif
  • banjanklybanjankly Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Call me picky but how about fixing some odd probs/bugs by the way also!? ;o
    What about Dim wars (afk event since one and a half year now), Cross server GvGs (buged since start), Elemental boss debuff (dont disappear/cant be removed) and HR skip option (supposed to work since last bigger patch)?
    I fully agree with the above - told the same many many times - but FW clearly has become a game casher-oriented (freemium is already casher-friendly by definition) and the trend won't change.

Just look at last Orb of Marvel + Bonus Charge Combo and how many people bought Orbs: no point making game more "casual-friendly" if the source of income - aka known as "cashers" - is happy and keeps on charging in the current state of game.

Now FW is clearly like a Las Vegas' casinò: some people go there and try their luck in hope of richness, here they charge in order to get shiny pixelated power to brag about: same disease THAT needs a cure.

I still think game could be way better, but...
  • laccerlaccer Posts: 93 Arc User

Basicly nothing worth to do after you did RCIE daily and Weekly raids, we could use something that can be farmed 24/7, god forbid me even fun to do and actually contribute toward character development, be that mastery points,champion,fusions,gems or even gold(not some luck based shiet).

You can do other RCI, fate, fissure too for ode points which is useful for lot of things, and for wargod which are needed for useful things too.
    Farming is not equal to fun :) so I dont know what do you mean here. What can make 24/7 farming a fun thing?