test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ascension patch discussion

anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
Lets use this thread to discuss on new patch.
I would like to be explained on how do u transfer all ur stats to this new toon, and if my old one will loose what he as already, through this bloodline inheritance.

Comments

• wolve1707wolve1707 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I want the full patch note :dizzy:
  • wolfenstormwolfenstorm Posts: 134 Arc User
    It seems like an interesting expansion, but I want the Paladin more.

• isfolket80isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    I really want to know atm its all confusing
    do you need char to be just be created to do the swap and can you swap multi times?
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• ediraedira Posts: 479 Arc User
    The more interesting question would be: How much will this swap stuff cost? I don't believe this is for free... <.<​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edira said:

The more interesting question would be: How much will this swap stuff cost? I don't believe this is for free... <.<​​

True, true.

• wolve1707wolve1707 Posts: 2 Arc User
    idk if it will be a copy or a transfer enter the chars
  • drnasedrnase Posts: 193 Arc User
    they didnt event implent the new wedding quests from last content......

har har har
    Dont worry, be happy
  • geoffwhogeoffwho Posts: 17 Arc User
    I am looking forward to new daily quest .. that could be a good change
    edited March 2017
    Is the Paladin even going to be included in this expansion? I would like to know.

My one concern for the Paladin is that I hope it is an equal balance between attacking and healing, which seems to be completely missing from FW.
    Post edited by wolfenstorm on

• kyvoskenta77kyvoskenta77 Posts: 21 Arc User
    Arena will be fix ? :") Which new bug you will got ? Hell i stoped this game but i will play a bit for see that haha and laugh
  • childishsmilechildishsmile Posts: 20 Arc User
    seriously like having another charcter for game like another april fools seeing is beliving and seem too easy!
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 676 Perfect World Employee
    edited March 2017

I would like to be explained on how do u transfer all ur stats to this new toon, and if my old one will loose what he as already, through this bloodline inheritance.

The original character is still playable and does not lose what they have. This system lets you copy stats from one Lv90+ character to a new character. It is all done from the character select screen: highlight the Lv90+ character, then click the button "Create Inheritor" -- this brings you to the new character creation screen. It is a very straightforward process ^_^
    edira said:

No, Bloodline Inheritance doesn't cost anything.
  • develichious2develichious2 Posts: 178 Arc User

The original character is still playable and does not lose what they have. This system lets you copy stats from one Lv90+ character to a new character. It is all done from the character select screen: highlight the Lv90+ character, then click the button "Create Inheritor" -- this brings you to the new character creation screen. It is a very straightforward process ^_^
    edira said:

is this a "once a character/account" sorta thing, so we gotta choose wisely what we want?

is this a "once a character/account" sorta thing, so we gotta choose wisely what we want?

Each character can only have one inheritor at a time. However, if you do choose to delete an inheritor - the parent character will be unavailable for use until the inheritor is completely removed. So, I would definitely suggest choosing wisely from the start ^_^;

Heh mine ignored figures :)

Already answered ^_^

• dennenappeldennenappel Posts: 133 Arc User
    How does it work exactly with the mastery/resistance points?

Will the total of mastery and resistance training points get copied, also the ones which are already used into a mastery or resistance? Or only the left over training points?
    Erzannah ~ lv100 divine priest (Nyos)
    member since 08/16/2011
  • bboymigobboymigo Posts: 100 Arc User
    Can it be applied to an already existing toon? Or does it have to be a totally newly created one? Just wondering. Thx
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User

edira said:

Sounds interesting thx u :)

How does it work exactly with the mastery/resistance points?

Will the total of mastery and resistance training points get copied, also the ones which are already used into a mastery or resistance? Or only the left over training points?

The earned mastery points get copied over from the parent character in a big lump of points. They sit un-used on the inheritor until you allocate them.
    bboymigo said:

Can it be applied to an already existing toon? Or does it have to be a totally newly created one? Just wondering. Thx

A newly created one

• nickvvnickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    What im wondering is:
    Situation; father char has mediogre relic and lv50 mastery, i create a char that copies its stats. I upgrade the childs stats to lv60 mastery and a good relic. Will the parent character also get a good relic and mastery points or is it a 1 way copy from the moment i make a child character?
    It is rather clear it's a way one way situation.

• tatermegatatermega Posts: 12 Arc User
    When is the expansion suppose to be coming out?
  • endless013endless013 Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    tatermega said:

When is the expansion suppose to be coming out?

I think it's the end of the month, I was hearing whispers that said the 29th... or did they say May, #### I get my M's confused
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 110
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl 95
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,040 Arc User
    my question is, if inheritance turns out to consume instead of copy, will pwe compensate? definitely not the first time things have worked one way on pwes test server, and another way on live servers.