test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is it worth?

Hello everyone!

I'm thinking about to start playing here. My question is, is it worth to play here? Are there enough players to play around with? How's the GM's/Community relationship? I recently played BOI (Battle of the Immortals) and it's dead. I hope this one is different.

Please post here your honest comments :)

Comments

• anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Hey!

FW is a 5year old game, with a very strong core of players, the server i play illyfue is probably the most populated atm, game isnt dead at all if u join some of the top active guilds, most of them have amazing people that will be willing to help you on your journey, but of course dont expect to be spoon feed, some things u better figure for urself.

You wil feel a very huge gap diference towards an old or heavycashed player be warned some of them play for 5years or have made huge investment towards the game, but if u dont plan to compete at high tiers, join and have some fun, there is weekly raids dragons to kill people to meet, etc...

There are people that will tell u to run away and never return, i will tell u try for urself and if u ever stop having fun and leave make sure u made good memories or friends :)

xGIOx, illyfue
  • jadedragonessjadedragoness Posts: 54 Arc User
    Storm is active as well. There are good guilds that will help you with your journey as said above!
    BelwrenLeFey
    Storm Server
  • bboymigobboymigo Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    You wanted an honest opinion, ya? If thats the case, NO. This game isnt worth playing. Unless you like throwing your wallet at a game instead of them fixing the game's biggest bugs, issues etc. then yeah.
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Well, just ask us more accurate questions.

"Dead" game has several meanings... For some is a game about to be closed, for others just a boring one to play... And so on.

What do you expect from FW?

What made you leave BoI in first place you'd like not to meet here again? Just a list of probably main reasons:

- too much ptw
    - too much FREEMIUM
    - lack of active ppl
    - harassers
    - lack of ingame GM/Forum CM
    - boring pve
    - absurd pvp

Just be more accurate and some ppl will honetly reply.

-----

He is asking honest opinions, progaganda girls and bad attitude boys are not welcome I guess
  • azariel13azariel13 Posts: 72 Arc User
    Game is about as dead as it gets without being entirely shut down and you won't get anywhere in this game unless you have thousands to blow, even then, a great deal is pretty unattainable with such low population.
    If you want to try the game, go private.
  • known2figuresknown2figures Posts: 129 Arc User
    I'd rather you try another game, this one is pretty dead, and PWE pays little to no mind to their own community. I'd reccomend trying a better game, but I guess you can give this game a try, although it's really not worth it.
  • estafiestafi Posts: 41 Arc User
    It's true that the game isn't at it's best momment.

However you should judge it by yourself, i suggest you to not listen to the above comments. Specialy some of these people just log in here to rant about the game and tell people how it sucks.
    If you don't believe me you can click on their names and read their comments. They come here for the purely reason of trolling and talk about their other "great games".
  • utahaltutahalt Posts: 402 Arc User
    This is free mmo, you don't need to ask or check, just download and play to feel if that is your game xD
    estafi said:

It's true that the game isn't at it's best momment.

However you should judge it by yourself, i suggest you to not listen to the above comments. Specialy some of these people just log in here to rant about the game and tell people how it sucks.
    If you don't believe me you can click on their names and read their comments. They come here for the purely reason of trolling and talk about their other "great games".

Or maybe some of us rarely comment here, but actually play the game to tell our opinions about it? :P
  • rsydakotarsydakota Posts: 553 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    This game has its ups and downs, things that do need attention to or fixing. But, I have been here since the beginning, a 5 year player and I will stay here until they flip the switch. I love the community, for the most part supportive of each other and if you get in an active guild you will create new friends and awesome memories. Yes there is a huge gap between oldtimers/CSers and the new popultion and non-CSers... however do not let this daunt you. Everyone goes at their own pace and has their own play style. If you have any questions never be afraid to ask, for the most part people here will help you learn and grow.
    To balance the feel out a little bit... Yes there are rivalries, yes you will experience players who just are not having their day or are just... angry in general. Don't let that discourage you, just ignore them and play on :D I love this game despite the need of maintenance, I wont lie, it is not perfect... but I will never leave.

Good luck, if you chose to play Forsaken World, I will see you in-game, either on my server or on xserver^^

xluna_girlx of Eyrda <3
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • keakua808keakua808 Posts: 222 Arc User
    dont waste your time playing this game. better off playing with legos. All the pwe staff cares about is making money. Glitches and bugs dont get fixed. bullying and harrasment is encouraged because no matter how many tickets you send in nothing ever happens. you just get generic automated replys. "we will look into the matter". but if you wanna increase your spending limit you get to talk to real life humans like Jake from state farm. then within minutes bling bling they hook you up. People get banned for using exploits that affect cash shop. no one ever gets banned for exploits that affect game play. like camping spawn area in 12s

sent a ticket in with that video hoping something would get done to the players also so the pwe staff can know they have a problem that needs fixing. but nope nothing happen.

We have a GM who will log into game to answer questions but hides from the questions that matter. he will spend his time talking about a pebble when he should be talking about a boulder. I.E. last time he was in game he was talking about how he wanted a snail and he spent hours trying to get a snail but the rolls didnt go his way. avoiding the big questions on how they went about choosing who they banned because the way they did it was unfair.

at this point and time id advise u to stay far far far away from this game.

Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Spawn camping definitely kills my gaming experience...

How can Domino improve my "Gaming experience" then?

Trying Lottos until I get a snail? :neutral:
  • kalabungalakalabungala Posts: 122 Arc User
    Ah SinfuGod was good friend now just **** account
  • kalabungalakalabungala Posts: 122 Arc User
    Haxed damn censorship lol
  • itsokdudeitsokdude Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thanks to everyone that replyed here. I kinda have a picture now about the game. I will give it a try for now, and try to find a nice guild to help me get started with it. Well i hope it's going to be fun :D
    keakua808 said:

dont waste your time playing this game. better off playing with legos. All the pwe staff cares about is making money. Glitches and bugs dont get fixed. bullying and harrasment is encouraged because no matter how many tickets you send in nothing ever happens. you just get generic automated replys. "we will look into the matter". but if you wanna increase your spending limit you get to talk to real life humans like Jake from state farm. then within minutes bling bling they hook you up. People get banned for using exploits that affect cash shop. no one ever gets banned for exploits that affect game play. like camping spawn area in 12s

sent a ticket in with that video hoping something would get done to the players also so the pwe staff can know they have a problem that needs fixing. but nope nothing happen.

We have a GM who will log into game to answer questions but hides from the questions that matter. he will spend his time talking about a pebble when he should be talking about a boulder. I.E. last time he was in game he was talking about how he wanted a snail and he spent hours trying to get a snail but the rolls didnt go his way. avoiding the big questions on how they went about choosing who they banned because the way they did it was unfair.

at this point and time id advise u to stay far far far away from this game.

Just get one op on your team, and they'll literally afk the whole match lol.
  • altazeroaltazero Posts: 24 Arc User
    hello itsokdude, i will give you the good points and bad points of this game from my own experience.

Good Points:

-You can be lazy, this is one of the few games that can let you work and play at the same time. This is mostly because of their bot system and autoroute.
    -If you make a transaction and the system for some reason make you pay more, you can send a ticket and get a refund. Though it could take weeks but it will happen.
    -As long as you get friends or be a in a active guild (depending of server) you can get a good gear from raids.
    -Leveling up is easy and fast now.
    -You can get money easily from a lot of ways now too.

Bad Points:

-Lack of updates to fix so major bugs.
    -If you are fun of pvp, forget it, most is death.
    -Toxic enviroment, if you **** off the wrong person be prepare to be harrasment for a long time.
    -Lack of care from the gms related to issue like the mentioned before about harrasment.
    -You will get a better treatment only if you pay a lot.
    -This game is fremium (well what do you expect from a free online game they need their money from somewhere)

There can be more good or bad points, but this are the ones i can remember right now.

Oh, and by the way if you decide to play, go to illyfue, theres were the most people are right now and the server the gms prefer the most too.
  • xxxviperxxxviper Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    altazero said:

Oh, and by the way if you decide to play, go to illyfue, theres were the most people are right now and the server the gms prefer the most too.

Yeah, rest of servers get usualy snail story, who care about real problems

• utahaltutahalt Posts: 402 Arc User
    Pls come, it is a fun game and we need more new csers to sell leaves... ... ...
  • nihilivoxnihilivox Posts: 10 Arc User
    I have played for a considerable amount of time on many different characters over the years. The game has always had its own fair share of issues, but there have also been things that do make it a lot of fun. Yes, it has deteriorated considerably when compared to how it was a few years ago. However, no, the servers are not dead. The population may not be insanely immense right now, but I definitely wouldn't say the game is a graveyard. There are quite a few bugs, some of which have not been fixed in years and yes, issues do continue to crop up. However, on the flip side, yes, there are fun things to do here, even if you aren't rich enough to have your character super over-powered with the best of everything available. You can play at your own pace and not have to keep up with anyone else. There are some very friendly people around as well. Basically I would say that you've got nothing to lose by downloading it and giving it a shot. If you like it, stay! If you don't, no one will try to keep you from leaving.
    If you're coming from BoI - Battle of Immortlas hosted by PWE - this game is managed by the same company.

Take it into consideration, before the hype of trying a new game (FW in the case) blinds your eyes, in the good or bad.