test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is this Game Dying or already Dead?

2»

Comments

  • muralasa89muralasa89 Posts: 247 Arc User
    Someone did not get you at all, explain what this "black desert" meant? Because for me it meant as in a "made phrase" expressing emptiness.

    Was I wrong?

    "You were just a figment of my overactive Imagination".
  • aerflyaerfly Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    yes, google what a black desert means ;)
    Post edited by aerfly on
  • bboymigobboymigo Posts: 100 Arc User
    It is dying down. I only ever log for gemcards nowadays then i leave. No real reason to keep playing lately
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    The more we complain, the less they care: it's somehow funny.

    -----

    Game has just pve farm to offer, but due to the uselessness of it, the purpose has been killed even before starting...
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    senrin said:

    The more we complain, the less they care: it's somehow funny.

    -----

    Game has just pve farm to offer, but due to the uselessness of it, the purpose has been killed even before starting...

    Enlight me about the pve farm aspect of this game *apart from 1/18 chance for flame in raids*, otherwise rest is just an autoclick feast :P
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    You need 100 Flame Crystals for a SINGLE BASIC yellow ring (or necklace), even if you get ONE BOUND DAILY (like the Flare Gem FailCard) it takes 3 months and a week for just one piece. TEN MONTHS for full set!

    And that's just for the basic set.

    Or open Orbs like there's no tomorrow: can't imagine the satisfaction of wandering in NC alone with epic gear on! Or fighting alts in FF. Or solo farming Arena Gloops!

    -----

    BOT + FREEMIUM has killed the game - yeah for me it's dead now: I feel the emptyness and the sense of isolation now, hence I do not even log anymore.

    And I am not the only one.

    -----

    Pve in this game now makes totally no sense, taking the FC example - considering the amount you need - 1/18 per raid OR 1/24 (1/6 party members * 1/4 estimated drop chance) per RCIE lvl1 (the hard one). Will take ages to just farm a single basic yellow jewelry Orbless. Then consider you should get 3... And proper iding...

    -----

    The truth is in FW you're welcome to be mediocre fast, an acceptable lvl in ages, above average men only cashing. And a lot!

    -----

    Sure we need another patch: can't wait to refine wings, to farm more gems to embed in my wings, underwear, teeth and eyes.

    -----

    Best example of recent fails in the last patch? The Relic system: a goofy troll cash cow try. Seriously? Com'on.

    Let's not talk about the epicness of BLOCK...

    -----

    And we do not need more classes as well! MM Prot Warr Sin Mage BR Demon Bard Priest Vampire Paladin... Considering 3 trees per class, it's already too much: 33 possibilities? Oh, God!

    How many healers this game needs? How many tanks? How many DDs?

    Just last try to lure ppl to cash for...

    -----

    Still waiting for fixes since march. Is that possible?

    -----

    Keep cashing!
  • develichious2develichious2 Posts: 178 Arc User
    senrin said:

    You need 100 Flame Crystals for a SINGLE BASIC yellow ring (or necklace), even if you get ONE BOUND DAILY (like the Flare Gem FailCard) it takes 3 months and a week for just one piece. TEN MONTHS for full set!

    And that's just for the basic set.

    Or open Orbs like there's no tomorrow: can't imagine the satisfaction of wandering in NC alone with epic gear on! Or fighting alts in FF. Or solo farming Arena Gloops!

    -----

    BOT + FREEMIUM has killed the game - yeah for me it's dead now: I feel the emptyness and the sense of isolation now, hence I do not even log anymore.

    And I am not the only one.

    -----

    Pve in this game now makes totally no sense, taking the FC example - considering the amount you need - 1/18 per raid OR 1/24 (1/6 party members * 1/4 estimated drop chance) per RCIE lvl1 (the hard one). Will take ages to just farm a single basic yellow jewelry Orbless. Then consider you should get 3... And proper iding...

    -----

    The truth is in FW you're welcome to be mediocre fast, an acceptable lvl in ages, above average men only cashing. And a lot!

    -----

    Sure we need another patch: can't wait to refine wings, to farm more gems to embed in my wings, underwear, teeth and eyes.

    -----

    Best example of recent fails in the last patch? The Relic system: a goofy troll cash cow try. Seriously? Com'on.

    Let's not talk about the epicness of BLOCK...

    -----

    And we do not need more classes as well! MM Prot Warr Sin Mage BR Demon Bard Priest Vampire Paladin... Considering 3 trees per class, it's already too much: 33 possibilities? Oh, God!

    How many healers this game needs? How many tanks? How many DDs?

    Just last try to lure ppl to cash for...

    -----

    Still waiting for fixes since march. Is that possible?

    -----

    Keep cashing!

    if you stopped logging why are you still on the forums? the amount of people i've heard saying they'll quit, or stopped logging that are still being so incredibly negative on the forums... if you think the game is doomed, and you stopped logging just let it go, period. stop spreading your negativity ^^
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    It is NOT negativity Develich, it's the TRUTH.

    Sorry if ppl spend tons of irl currency and then refuse to admit game is a dead place.

    The old "do not like it, do not play it" works way to well here: emptyness all around.

    Enjoy it!

    And keep cashing!!!
  • develichious2develichious2 Posts: 178 Arc User
    senrin said:

    It is NOT negativity Develich, it's the TRUTH.

    Sorry if ppl spend tons of irl currency and then refuse to admit game is a dead place.

    The old "do not like it, do not play it" works way to well here: emptyness all around.

    Enjoy it!

    And keep cashing!!!

    i never once said the game isn't dying? i just said if you dont log anymore why are you on the forums everyday spreading NEGATIVITY, you can call it the "truth" if you want, but pretty sure everyone else sees it as negativity. Even if it is the truth, if you dont play anymore why are you still on the forums?
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    My point is simple: show all the grudge to managers so they can improve the game!

    It's their job, they got paid for it!

    It's not like I got paid or I feel satisfied when I write what doesn't work, but I hope someone will listen (read, ok XD) and think about it.

    Because the players may know, but headchiefs can still hide under the "noone told us"
  • divineaurorasdivineauroras Posts: 138 Arc User
    I still train my toon as if arena is going to be active next week. I'm more active now than I ever was in the past (building up a guild, gearing up alts, etc).

    One day I'll find the competition that I hope for!! :D
    SirFanion.jpg
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage), DivineAuror (Divine Priest), SirFanion (Elemental Warrior); Allied with Rhondelyn and DarqueShadow
  • shadrimshadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    senrin said:

    My point is simple: show all the grudge to managers so they can improve the game!

    It's their job, they got paid for it!

    It's not like I got paid or I feel satisfied when I write what doesn't work, but I hope someone will listen (read, ok XD) and think about it.

    Because the players may know, but headchiefs can still hide under the "noone told us"

    Sorry to destroy your hopes but perhaps you should get some information how overly perfect a specific CEO performed on aeria games. Guess where this guy is now ?

    Headchiefs do not hide, they do not interact at all with any playerbase or the products (games) their company is said to "manage". Once a product has met the business expectations, its dried out with the next disposeable game product at the door.
    You could prolong any games life, but if the necessary investments are not seen to be profitable enough fast enough then nothing will happen.

    Reputation is nothing that managers care about, its one of the many things that affects the company too indirectly and their well cushioned seats in no way at all.

    Yes, the game is dying more or less slowly, but as long as enough cash flows it will somehow stumble on, even long dead casher only mismanaged and mistreated oldtimers like last chaos still keep on grabbing to an absurd perversion of "life".
    Rescuing or reviving the game would mean long term thinking, never seen any of this in any "management", be it real life goods or digital vaporware.
    Choose a religion of your liking, any invisible fictitional overlord or pasta entity is bound to do more for the game than any real life manager will ever do. ;)
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    senrin said:

    My point is simple: show all the grudge to managers so they can improve the game!

    It's their job, they got paid for it!

    It's not like I got paid or I feel satisfied when I write what doesn't work, but I hope someone will listen (read, ok XD) and think about it.

    Because the players may know, but headchiefs can still hide under the "noone told us"

    Well as Shadrim said sorry but you're wrong.

    Pwe job is make maximun profit out of this "game" with minimun expenses and work.

    And they're doing great tbh, the "if you make ppls happy they are more willing to spend" dont really work, who care to make someone happy just so maybe he cs 10 euro's when you got quite some ppls that dont even find enough spend 180 euro's in a 24 hours cicle (that would be 1260 euro for a full 7 days charge reward, way too low for some )

    So few happy of those ppls make up for hundreds happy playes, with lot less probs for PWE too.

    Scorpioluca


  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Life doesn't last a blink.

    Enough said.
Sign In or Register to comment.