test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Already receiving packs

2»

Comments

• bboymigobboymigo Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Good lookin out domino. Glad we finally have someone listening to us. Just hate to see whiney attention seeking infants in a game
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    The rollback incident was the worse thing they done ingame some years ago, at least i left game for 6 months or so and some for never to return, just try to enjoy game the way it is, fixes is something we will get at slow pace at this phase, but im sure we will eventually,
    There is no point to ruin others gameplay, it will bring no benefit, in the backend.
  • cauldron7cauldron7 Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    OK, some of my login chars somehow skipped a day where my consecutive login defaulted to 1 (not the 21 day turnover, but just reset to 1). Only a few chars got a merc anything, and been logging in every day. Have not seen one stat pack from any chars so far.
  • alwanralwanr Posts: 294 Arc User
    That's normal, after check-in with Henry for over 20 days it will reset to day 1 with red letters in normal chat.
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    alwanr said:

That's normal, after check-in with Henry for over 20 days it will reset to day 1 with red letters in normal chat.

Think he mean the devotion/consecutive in f12 menu', happened to 3 chars to me aswell that lost 1 day, got anyway the packs 1 day later (aka Yesterday), the event work perfectly , i think some ppls just login and log off too fast, really, seen chars appear and disappear in about 1 sec or less and maybe the server didnt recorded the log in (that kinda also what happened to my 3 chars i think, dced loading, then even if in char screen was showing "logged" in the current date actually they wasnt.

Scorpioluca

• dyne2112dyne2112 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Happened here too. The consecutive login day bonus you usually get on 1,2,3 days had reset to 1 for some reason. And I made sure I did log in quest every day.
  • conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    So.. despite of my main receiving the 20 packs like 2 days ago...
    im chceking my alts mails today to collect the rewards.. and none of them received the 20 packs so far.. -_____________-

whats going on

• conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    dyne2112 said:

Happened here too. The consecutive login day bonus you usually get on 1,2,3 days had reset to 1 for some reason. And I made sure I did log in quest every day.

i just noticed this too.. my alts all have that daily counter skipped for some reason.. :S