test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

'You dont qualify for the code'

Comments

• iceeshadowsiceeshadows Posts: 17 Arc User
    This is ridiculous. On both of my emails they gave the same automated shpeel about how i didnt qualify and saying they have no control over the codes and what not.
    Syfka & AryaRose Illyfue
    Nykiran Storm
  • tristajw1#9959 tristajw1 Posts: 19 Arc User
    Yeah, that's all I've heard from them, too. And only when they want to answer. Wait until they tell you that they don't know about the codes, which will be after the fifth or sixth e-mail.
    OH the one i was talking to abruptly stopped responding. So i opened a new ticket and asked for anybody but them
    Syfka & AryaRose Illyfue
    Nykiran Storm
    Damn, you, too? The one I was talking to stopped responding this afternoon and marked it as being solved, after they said they didn't know about the e-mails that were supposed to be sent. I really hope you get someone who can actually help- and not the person I had.
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    1) Log in to the following page: https://www.arcgames.com/en/my/account
    2) Click on "Settings" on the menu that can be found on the left side of the page
    3) Click on the "Language Preference" tab
    4) Check the "Allow us to send occasional newsletters and updates to your registered email address."

After completing the steps: reply to this ticket with the following information:

Name of the character where you want to get anniversary pack + server

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
    I've done that. There hasn't been a response to my ticket in several hours. I'm hoping that Iceeshadows has better luck than I have had so far.
    Still nothing on here....ffs
    Syfka & AryaRose Illyfue
    Nykiran Storm
  • nonviableharpynonviableharpy Posts: 7 Arc User
    I sent in tickets 3 days ago, got a response asking me which toon(s) I want the packs on 2 days ago, but still waiting for the packs themselves to come. It's slow and mostly pre-typed messages being sent out, just be patient.
    Yashta-Glacial priest who's heart is colder than her magic.
    Still nothing new, not even an answer, to the new ticket I had to submit yesterday after the automated response that made no sense.
    they closed a ticket claiming it was duplicate when no other tickets were open
    Syfka & AryaRose Illyfue
    Nykiran Storm
  • nihilivoxnihilivox Posts: 10 Arc User
    They've done that to me as well. Along with closing a ticket that was not solved. And now, they simply do not answer at all. Honestly, I'll be surprised if those of us who are fighting to get our codes, will end up with anything before these codes expire. I don't get why there appears to be nothing but silence right now on their end.
  • mikusaethmikusaeth Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hello,

This appears to be a duplicate of a ticket already in our system. Please refer to that ticket # 160624-000007 for updates.

We ask that you please avoid sending us multiple tickets regarding the same issue. This only increases the delay in receiving a response from us.

This ticket will now be removed from our system and no response from you is necessary. Your primary ticket regarding this issue will be unaffected.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Erelias

Game Master

Perfect World Entertainment

The ticket in question was closed before they marked the new one as a duplicate
    Synixia Storm
    SynStark Storm

• archylala3archylala3 Posts: 8 Arc User
    I got this response after i sent in a ticket for not receiving anniversary codes -

Hello,

Thank you for your report about the anniversary code issue. Unfortunately, not all accounts had been eligible to receive anniversary codes. Many codes were sent out, but these codes were only intended for use on primary accounts. If there had been an excess of alternate accounts previously created, all those accounts would not have been intended to received codes. If you have any further account issues, please let us know.
    It's next to impossible to get the codes at all. Or even a response that makes the least bit of sense. And just wait until they completely stop responding. I believe they are completely ignoring my tickets altogether.
    There was no response at all yesterday and so far, no response whatsoever today. No codes, either.
  • alwanralwanr Posts: 294 Arc User
    In fact I did contact support because I didn't get my email and after a while they responded positively and asked me to choose a character to send the items.
    We might be getting somewhere! Icee, check your e-mail as well. I just got a response asking where I wanted the stuff sent as well. So, with luck, we will all be getting good news soonish.
  • mikusaethmikusaeth Posts: 7 Arc User
    They probbaly wont be sending me anything...
    Synixia Storm
    SynStark Storm

It looks like now, all I have to do is be patient and wait for the codes to arrive.

We don't have any estimated times available yet, but we'll be looking to have the rewards sent to your character(s) in the near future. We apologize for the delays and thank you for your patience. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.
    Miku got the mass message....I didn't... and they even said it was a mass send to give the information...and...i didnt get it. sooo yea Sent a new ticket. guess i slipped through the cracks again...lol
    Syfka & AryaRose Illyfue
    Nykiran Storm
  • sedativexsedativex Posts: 148 Arc User
    nihilivox said:

It looks like now, all I have to do is be patient and wait for the codes to arrive.

We don't have any estimated times available yet, but we'll be looking to have the rewards sent to your character(s) in the near future. We apologize for the delays and thank you for your patience. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.

I got the same message, and after 2 days got my packs. :)

HOc2ScJw.png
    SEDATIVE_Mage | Soul_Savior | Hunicum | Illyfue
  • neshamaneshama Posts: 5 Arc User
    wanted to share some good news finally

Hello,

Thank you for your report about the missing anniversary code issue. We'll be verifying which eligible characters still need to be provided with these rewards. In order for support to send out any items, please provide us with the following character information listed below. These characters must be on same qualifying account.

Character/server name for the Anniversary Pack:
    Character/server name for the Lv90 Boost:

This was a mass response, so if you have any further questions or already provided the information, please reply back and let us know.

Regards,
    Sailor Mu
    Senior Game Master
    http://support.arcgames.com

still waiting but at least someone human finally answered :wink:
  • bboymigobboymigo Posts: 100 Arc User
    Got a reply saying no timeframe for when items will be here but they said it is on the way. So keep waiting, i guess lol
  • nonviableharpynonviableharpy Posts: 7 Arc User
    1 account got two 90 boosts rather than my main getting the pack with the title/fashion, second account hasn't gotten anything yet. BUT my third account got it right. Thanks! Annoyed a bit, but done fighting with it.
    Yashta-Glacial priest who's heart is colder than her magic.
    Welp. Everyone else got a response of Sailor Mu and I got a response from a normal Game Master saying the SAME bs that all the others have said. Guess i slipped through the cracks again! FFS
    Syfka & AryaRose Illyfue
    Nykiran Storm
    Hello,

Thank you for the response.

We apologize but we are unable to grant you with your request as your account is not qualified for the rewards.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Avriel

Game Master

Syfka & AryaRose Illyfue
    Nykiran Storm
  • bboymigobboymigo Posts: 100 Arc User
    Got mine in today finally
    I got my packs as well. Icee, if you don't have anything yet, definitely submit new ticket. I had to submit eight. But I finally got mine yesterday in my in-game mail. And very nice, Bboymigo! I was wondering if you got yours yet!
    I have been i keep being told I dont qualify.,...
    Syfka & AryaRose Illyfue
    Nykiran Storm
    Are they giving you a reason, or is it constantly that pre-generated response?
    Its more like....the same stuff jsut actually them typing? but no they havent given a reason
    Syfka & AryaRose Illyfue
    Nykiran Storm