test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

'You dont qualify for the code'

Comments

• pinkette1#7450 pinkette1 Posts: 344 Arc User

amarantos said:

codes are unique to the account they were mailed to. you cannot use the code from one account to redeem on another account, if that is what you tried doing.

Id believe you if my friend hadnt just managed to do exactly that, but cant hurt to get a confirmation on this from Domino? Just in case his was a freak occurrence....

@Domino, I have tried it, no change, still error.

2. Make sure the toon you are trying to redeem it on is associated with the email you got the code sent to. It won't work any other way.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld/#/discussion/1204395/regarding-the-anniversary-pack-codes

Hebergeur d'image
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 357 Arc User
    salengaaa said:

I opened the ticket and here is what I got...gg

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I understand you are inquiring about the codes that were just sent out to players. Unfortunately the code that was just sent out today was sent to select group of players and not every player was sent a code. Often times code promotions are sent out to players for many different occasions and reasons. For example a code campaign can be emailed to players because of sales, events, and promotions, even for customers who may have been inactive for a period of time.

I hope this information has helped, but unfortunately if you did not receive a code you did not meet the requirements of the code campaign. You can subscribe to our newsletters to ensure you receive all promotional emails and codes from us. To opt in, sign in to the Arc Games website or Arc client:

Click on your name/avatar > My Account > Settings > Language Preference > Tick "Allow us to send occasional newsletters and updates to your registered email address." > Save.

We appreciate your continued patience and understanding.

I have whole time, I just checked and no email for my alt.

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • mizorexkurumumizorexkurumu Posts: 50 Arc User
    So do we send in a ticket if our account didn't get a code or is Domino still looking into the whole "you don't qualify" issue?
    Nefaris (Dwarf) lvl 95
    Katsura (Vampire Mage) lvl 96
    VivixVixen (Lycan Priest) lvl 97
    SaphireMyst (Bard) lvl 95
    Kitaras (Lycan Reaper) lvl 95
    Nayalia (Tormenter) lvl 95
    Blitzetta (Assassin) lvl 90
  • bboymigobboymigo Posts: 100 Arc User
    Support got back to me and asked what toons i want items on. No in game mail yet tho
  • deamonicaxdeamonicax Posts: 5 Arc User
    any update in this case? nothink in mail still :(
  • utahaltutahalt Posts: 402 Arc User
    Will they re-send the code? I opened the ticket and they said my account is inactive even I've logged toons for login events here and there, just I don't log ARC that caused no code email ;(
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Update: keep sending in tickets. If you don't qualify please reply back to those tickets and let them know that it may be an error and ask they check again
  • ulaikaulaika Posts: 5 Arc User
    This is realy big BS when we not play vs arc, an then they said u are inactive. Playing already 4 year all days, an then they going tell people u are inactive. There are already alt accounts from people who have make it in the last login event who have get the redeem code's. an then support go tell to people who play already 4 years u are inactive.

When i not get the 5th Anniversary code pack i go make my own Fwexit. like the Brexit an go quit this game.
  • mirageace19mirageace19 Posts: 2 Arc User

Update: keep sending in tickets. If you don't qualify please reply back to those tickets and let them know that it may be an error and ask they check again

What if it's been 2 days and they still haven't responded, yet people to send a ticket after me apparently already got a code?
  • nonviableharpynonviableharpy Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2016

What if it's been 2 days and they still haven't responded, yet people to send a ticket after me apparently already got a code?
    This is me as well. Any ideas please?

Update: One of my accounts just got a response email, still waiting for the other two but they are still working on it mirage. So, patience I guess :smiley:
    Post edited by nonviableharpy on
    Yashta-Glacial priest who's heart is colder than her magic.
  • Update: keep sending in tickets. If you don't qualify please reply back to those tickets and let them know that it may be an error and ask they check again

I'd like to know what exactly are they checking? I remember you saying that these packs are supposed to be for everyone, so as long as you have your toon on the account u're qualified aren't you? or am i missing some secret criteria that was never mentioned

Also my mage is still waiting on a reply, almost 2 days and still nothing x.x
  • cedryc14cedryc14 Posts: 2 Arc User

I'd like to know what exactly are they checking? I remember you saying that these packs are supposed to be for everyone, so as long as you have your toon on the account u're qualified aren't you? or am i missing some secret criteria that was never mentioned

Well even though they got mine fixed in 2 days, they still screwed up something. You will receive a mail asking you on which character you want the lvl 90 boost and on which you want the title and such... I got both of mine on same character. It's not the same for everyone but I would still like it to be fixed... Not for the instant lvl 90 boost since that takes a day of leveling anyways, but because we have that right.
  • sedativexsedativex Posts: 148 Arc User

I sent a ticket 2 days ago, and today got the anni packs in my in game mailbox :)
    So be patient,it will arrive.
    HOc2ScJw.png
    SEDATIVE_Mage | Soul_Savior | Hunicum | Illyfue
  • oritabjoritabj Posts: 1 Arc User
    this is unacceptable!

"While we understand your request for a promotion/anniversary code, we unfortunately cannot fulfill it at this time. Our promotion/anniversary codes are specifically targeted to reach certain customers and are different for every promotion. The good news is that we’re constantly doing new promotions, and it’s only a matter of time until you qualify."

Been a FW player since closed beta, cash shopped enough to pay for a vacation home for them so what exactly do you have to do to qualify to celebrate the anniversary with everyone else? I live way too far for any actual **** kissing.
  • sedativexsedativex Posts: 148 Arc User
    oritabj said:

this is unacceptable!

"While we understand your request for a promotion/anniversary code, we unfortunately cannot fulfill it at this time. Our promotion/anniversary codes are specifically targeted to reach certain customers and are different for every promotion. The good news is that we’re constantly doing new promotions, and it’s only a matter of time until you qualify."

Been a FW player since closed beta, cash shopped enough to pay for a vacation home for them so what exactly do you have to do to qualify to celebrate the anniversary with everyone else? I live way too far for any actual **** kissing.

LoL, they are become insane, or i dunno, but the support don't know what they talking about :/
    The only thing is to be qualified is to have a toon in this game. So i don't know what are they smoking out there but i need it to. :D
    HOc2ScJw.png
    SEDATIVE_Mage | Soul_Savior | Hunicum | Illyfue
  • mikusaethmikusaeth Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    So Not a happy camper here and I am trying to be polite as possible to the Ticketing lady or dude but this is getting a little wee bit, well no EXTREAMLY annoying especially when it looks like a copy pasted automated email that they send to everyone. Tempted to close my ticket and start a new one just to get a different person.
    Synixia Storm
    SynStark Storm

• mikusaethmikusaeth Posts: 7 Arc User
    fw2#9413 said:

Honestly, just give us a public code once/acc and lets get this over with >.> (sent ticket btw,i hope u guys wont let me down this time)

Exactly this. just give out one code, this send to email stuff has been flawed for years. less reporting. less hassle.
    PWI did that with multiple codes. Granted it meant some people got the chance to redeem on two toons if they had their email code as well but thats better than whats happening here.
    Synixia Storm
    SynStark Storm

• bluecocobluecoco Posts: 49 Arc User

yeah, 4 times sending a ticket.... hopefully I havenot to discuss with the german support team.
    *may contain traces of sarcasm and black humour*

< >
  • iceeshadowsiceeshadows Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    They send the robot messgaes and wont give us straight answers at all. I have stated several times what has been said in forums and on the facebook pages. Still gives the endless speel of robot you dont qualify messages and reasons why I may not and that i shouldnt be disappointed, that there will surely be more "promo" events in the future -.-
    Post edited by iceeshadows on
    Syfka & AryaRose Illyfue
    Nykiran Storm
  • bluecocobluecoco Posts: 49 Arc User
    Some positive Feedback: I got an answer for my first alt Account with 2 codes in it!
    Without discussion :smiley:
    *may contain traces of sarcasm and black humour*

< >
  • tristajw1#9959 tristajw1 Posts: 19 Arc User
    I received this exact same response and sent in another ticket two days ago, since it clearly says that everyone should get the codes. No response yet.
  • mektehmekteh Posts: 82 Arc User
    I got my reply with a code in it within 24hr after i send ticket which is shocking xD
    Ty for the fast reply \o/
    I got fast response with useless help. Not to mention all of the messages are identical they arent even trying to help most of us. >.< Like no matter what message i sent they sent me the same message on both accounts. Felt automated and didnt seem they cared to try and help.
    Syfka & AryaRose Illyfue
    Nykiran Storm
    My reply was useless as well. Response By Email (Erelias) (06/26/2016 06:39 AM)

Hello,

Thanks for the follow up.

While we understand your request for a promotion/anniversary code, we unfortunately cannot fulfill it at this time. Our promotion/anniversary codes are specifically targeted to reach certain customers and are different for every promotion. The good news is that we’re constantly doing new promotions, and it’s only a matter of time until you qualify.

Thanks for being a valued customer, and we’ll see you in-game!

Regards,
    Erelias
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment

I replied one more time in the same manner that Domino asked everyone to. This has been going on for two days now. Every time they reply, they keep saying that I do not qualify.
  • delenaradelenara Posts: 6 Arc User
    this was supposed to be an incentive for players to return to FW, guess what? I don't like to chase codes around in tickets just to get slapped n the face. so even though I've considered returning, I am so done its not even funny. not one email, not main not alts no nothing. tickets just get the robot answer and stupid answers like you don't qualify. been playing from 2008 on PWE games, been in FW since the beginning, if I don't qualify than keep your damn codes and your damn game and I'll go continue spending my money on other games I actually enjoy playing and get the free **** everyone else gets. via con dios.
    they really need to just release a new code PUBLICLY like on facebook or here or somehwere
    Syfka & AryaRose Illyfue
    Nykiran Storm
    This is the newest response I have received. And I have four tickets open about it.

Hello,

Thank you for the follow up.

We understand where you are coming from. However, we don't have any information regarding the distribution of these emails that has the Anniversary code. Although, your feedback is noted for reference.

Regards,
    Erelias
    Game Master
    edited June 2016
    so basically the exact person who told you not to long ago that you didn't qualify now has no information regarding the emails???? What the craps
    Syfka & AryaRose Illyfue
    Nykiran Storm
  • delenaradelenara Posts: 6 Arc User

This is the newest response I have received. And I have four tickets open about it.

Hello,

Thank you for the follow up.

We understand where you are coming from. However, we don't have any information regarding the distribution of these emails that has the Anniversary code. Although, your feedback is noted for reference.

Regards,
    Erelias
    Game Master

so we were told to keep sending tickets to a place that has no information regarding the codes lol anyone else finds this ridicules?

so basically the exact person who told you not to long ago that you didn't qualify now has no information regarding the emails???? What the craps

Yeah, that's exactly what they're saying right now. I don't know why they're giving me this runaround in the first place, or how they suddenly have no information about the e-mails that were supposed to be sent. They didn't like being told that the codes were for everyone, or that there could have been an error, either. I did answer, so let's see if they give another strange reply.