test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

'You dont qualify for the code'

bboymigobboymigo Posts: 100 Arc User
Id love to hear what the reasoning behind that is..no anni pack code, been here 5yrs, marquess cs lvl and newcomers and alts get theirs? Please tell me im not the only one

Comments

• salengaaasalengaaa Posts: 4 Arc User
    I opened the ticket and here is what I got...gg

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I understand you are inquiring about the codes that were just sent out to players. Unfortunately the code that was just sent out today was sent to select group of players and not every player was sent a code. Often times code promotions are sent out to players for many different occasions and reasons. For example a code campaign can be emailed to players because of sales, events, and promotions, even for customers who may have been inactive for a period of time.

I hope this information has helped, but unfortunately if you did not receive a code you did not meet the requirements of the code campaign. You can subscribe to our newsletters to ensure you receive all promotional emails and codes from us. To opt in, sign in to the Arc Games website or Arc client:

Click on your name/avatar > My Account > Settings > Language Preference > Tick "Allow us to send occasional newsletters and updates to your registered email address." > Save.

We appreciate your continued patience and understanding.
  • bboymigobboymigo Posts: 100 Arc User
    I got the same thing but not including the steps to allow them to send mail..did you het it yet?
  • wolfiedog#4571 wolfiedog Posts: 6 Arc User
    might check your spam folder as well...that is where my email codes were
  • mektehmekteh Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    so what is the "requirement" to get anniversary pack?I'm curious since i didn't my pack too...pretty sure the reply would be the same.

*getting my torch and pitchfork*
  • wolfiedog#4571 wolfiedog Posts: 6 Arc User
    I believe the requirement was simply have an account. I know ppl who had accounts as new as a week and still got the anniversary codes..but again...check your spam/trash in your email because that is where I found my email. The email was from ForsakenWorld..not ARC. Hope that helps.
  • chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 358 Arc User
    salengaaa said:

Click on your name/avatar > My Account > Settings > Language Preference > Tick "Allow us to send occasional newsletters and updates to your registered email address." > Save.

So far two of my main toons setting is correct, and those alts have not gotten the code, their ARC setting incorrect ;( I guess I have to check "Allow us to send occasional newsletters and updates to your registered email address." > Save from now on.
    Still nothing not even a reply from support since being told i didnt qualify..boo
    Nothing in spam, trash junk etc either
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Hold on, don't freak out just yet, let me look into this.
  • ulaikaulaika Posts: 5 Arc User
    I play from 12-12-2012 all days an also got nothing, i am not playing vs arc, an when i watch in arc it said play time none. When this is the reason we don't get the redeem code's, then i better go uninstal this game, then this is realy stuppid.
  • ridiculous1ridiculous1 Posts: 81 Arc User
    I have been playing over 5 years, Just the last month I noticed this account hasn't been recieving any emails from pwe for any reason. I checked my settings and they where fine. All I got was an auto reply for opening a ticket so I know its not a spam or isp issue.
  • anyadpicsajaanyadpicsaja Posts: 221 Arc User
    Domino >< i want mah code! I waited for it for months and dont want to miss it cuz of the failed email system. >.>
    giphy.gif
    Make sure if you havent followed the things laid out in the Code thread stickied above that you ticket in to cs
    Im still trying to figure out why there was "You don't qualify" emails going out.
  • devajaradevajara Posts: 4 Arc User
    My settings are fine, just checked. Also send a ticket, got same response as above. Sigh.

• anyadpicsajaanyadpicsaja Posts: 221 Arc User
    Honestly, just give us a public code once/acc and lets get this over with >.> (sent ticket btw,i hope u guys wont let me down this time)
    giphy.gif
  • ulaikaulaika Posts: 5 Arc User
    i get all mails from pwe also from other games they host, an not the redeem code realy weird. its all years the same, with this e-mail system they use
  • tutilake88tutilake88 Posts: 644 Arc User
    So I got the code on an alt account's email, my main got nothin. And when I try to redeem it, I get internal error.

*slow clap* Well done....

jh93qt.jpg
    EvilSheep - Lv100 Dark Vamp - Illyfue
    Here since July 2011 <3
    <Balerion Slayer>
    <First In Server! Freedom Harbor Recovery Army>
    <First In Server! Terminator of Dark Dragon>
    <First In Server! Terminator of Khnum>
    <First In Server! The death of The God of Disaster>
    <Bloodletting Dispeller>
    <Decisive battle with the Bloodletting Beast>
    And another pile of never ending titles... Hue...
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,040 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    codes are unique to the account they were mailed to. you cannot use the code from one account to redeem on another account, if that is what you tried doing.
  • fw2#9413 fw2 Posts: 26 Arc User

Honestly, just give us a public code once/acc and lets get this over with >.> (sent ticket btw,i hope u guys wont let me down this time)

Exactly this. just give out one code, this send to email stuff has been flawed for years. less reporting. less hassle.
    Descend into the depths of an alien underwater world filled with wonder and peril. Craft equipment, pilot submarines, terraform voxel terrain, and out-smart wildlife to explore lush coral reefs, volcanoes, cave systems, and more - All while trying to survive.
    Oh naw domino no freak out here just letting yall know whats up. Thanks for keeping us posted tho, good lookin out
  • nonviableharpynonviableharpy Posts: 7 Arc User
    Ticket in for 1 of my missing code accounts, waiting patiently for response. Take your time Domino, and thanks for looking into it for us :smiley:
    Yashta-Glacial priest who's heart is colder than her magic.

So I got the code on an alt account's email, my main got nothin. And when I try to redeem it, I get internal error.

*slow clap* Well done....

Clear your cache and cookies, restart arc and give it another try
  • bawsnessbawsness Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same here. I play forsaken world since 2012 got a code back last September for the new update but didnt get the anniversary code or the lvl 90 code. Sent a ticket, got the "You don't qualify" answer ... gg fw
  • tutilake88tutilake88 Posts: 644 Arc User
    amarantos said:

codes are unique to the account they were mailed to. you cannot use the code from one account to redeem on another account, if that is what you tried doing.

Id believe you if my friend hadnt just managed to do exactly that, but cant hurt to get a confirmation on this from Domino? Just in case his was a freak occurrence....

@Domino, I have tried it, no change, still error.

jh93qt.jpg
    EvilSheep - Lv100 Dark Vamp - Illyfue
    Here since July 2011 <3
    <Balerion Slayer>
    <First In Server! Freedom Harbor Recovery Army>
    <First In Server! Terminator of Dark Dragon>
    <First In Server! Terminator of Khnum>
    <First In Server! The death of The God of Disaster>
    <Bloodletting Dispeller>
    <Decisive battle with the Bloodletting Beast>
    And another pile of never ending titles... Hue...
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 157 Arc User
    i tried to redeem my main char's code on an alt from diff account and it didnt let me
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • jramsdenjramsden Posts: 37 Arc User

i tried to redeem my main char's code on an alt from diff account and it didnt let me

That's because your teeth resemble a phallus cly hue
  • unipegasusunipegasus Posts: 41 Arc User
    Codes are account specific, you can't use them on another account, which is fine imo. Fashion is unbound anyways.
    Some people here take it too personal and rage. Have some patience and wait...it has not even been a day.
  • shewolf2305shewolf2305 Posts: 4 Arc User
    jramsden said:

That's because your teeth resemble a phallus cly hue

nice koala you have there jr, hope flanglo doesnt get too jealous hue
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 157 Arc User
    fak, posted from wrong account haha
    Clyfar - divine priest