test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Login event - Anima charms

estafiestafi Posts: 41 Arc User
edited May 2016 in General Discussion
Wow really.
Something players have by thousands stashed because they can not use them, you give few as a login event.
What a joke, looks like Aprils Fools.

Comments

• duan83duan83 Posts: 51 Arc User
    I was like WTF, anima charms for login event!!!!! Its not worth to login my toons for 30 mins just for the f**king charms.

No anniversary events/gifts, no real fixes and DCs in every 20 mins. And they gave us f**king charms for login event!!!!!
  • flamepheonix21flamepheonix21 Posts: 17 Arc User
    at least remove the cs rank requirement :(
  • mektehmekteh Posts: 82 Arc User
    another slap from fw i guess.login event exclusive for cashier ftw
    *wakes up this game for cashier*
  • bboymigobboymigo Posts: 100 Arc User
    QQ fest. Lmao who cares
  • gamma2test2onlygamma2test2only Posts: 95 Arc User
    Dont worry... it's dont work anyway.
  • pinkette1#7450 pinkette1 Posts: 344 Arc User
    how u know it doesnt work, u have to log 3 days to get the reward XDD
    Hebergeur d'image
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    estafi said:

Wow really.
    Something players have by thousands stashed because they can not use them, you give few as a login event.

true this fw is going lame :P thx for making me laugh everyday.
  • endless013endless013 Posts: 226 Arc User
    I don't mind this one (because I can't get in rcie with my hp), I'd just like it if the news would show up on the launcher the day it matters. I would have missed a whole day because it only a couple hours ago showed up (it wasn't there when I played 7hr ago) if it weren't for their funky way of counting 24 hours not being dependent on the actual day.
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 110
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl 95
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 693 Arc User
    If I want animal charms I just spam WG points for the boxes at Klass Rour that you would normally get from doing WoTA. Can spam ARC and Vengeance, get a thousand WG a day, buy those boxes (105wg each) and spam them. More animal charms than you can shake a stick at, and no need to run RCIE
  • dragormirdragormir Posts: 32 Arc User
    estafi said:

Wow really.

Domino already made a vocal announcement on his Stream on Fridays - that they are trying to find a well rounded medium for the login events. One useless item to most, useful item for average characters, then an item to farm for the people who need the profit. The past few events were as such:
    St. Patrick's - Attendance keys (useful)
    April Fools - Useless transformation costumes.
    April Login - 3 merc stats per day per character (3.24d of real gold per account)

After the massive merc login event as such it is now, back to a useful item - anima charms. Then most likely a useless item. Then a good item. If the end up keeping this rotation.
  • chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 358 Arc User
    No more 100 orbs per day..."sad face" Back to alts checkin for ToF, every copper counts xD
  • tottiietottiie Posts: 115 Arc User
    bring out tof login event with no 30min having to be logged in; kthnx

• miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    dragormir said:

estafi said:

Wow really.

Domino already made a vocal announcement on his Stream on Fridays - that they are trying to find a well rounded medium for the login events. One useless item to most, useful item for average characters, then an item to farm for the people who need the profit. The past few events were as such:
    St. Patrick's - Attendance keys (useful)
    April Fools - Useless transformation costumes.
    April Login - 3 merc stats per day per character (3.24d of real gold per account)

After the massive merc login event as such it is now, back to a useful item - anima charms. Then most likely a useless item. Then a good item. If the end up keeping this rotation.
    Hardly can be defined "useful" 20 stupid anima balls for 3 days lol? (from the news seem you actually get a Whole ONE each of those boxes).

Even my priest and torm that need balls puked when heard about that, the costume one was way better, no need to go anc and get on blue spot to get them at least (OFC pwe picked the most ugly ones, should have been Contel and Carnival Staff ones...).

So according to your rotation next will be a profit one, or well, let me think something less useful than that event... hum, a item that you use and wipe your Dyos/Nyos pages (runes inclueded) maybe? ;3

Scorpioluca
  • shadrimshadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    Since i am perma logged in from maintenance to maintenance, those "login events" dont work at all for me unless i intentionally relog.
    So lets just hope that information on start of the anniversary event will be on time, complete and understandeable and available on every online place players still look at.
    Which also means forum.
    Oh and it would be nice if the event rules were not bound and broken in the middle of the event or just before the giveaways are (not) sent out.
    This somehow generated a bit of dismay all the time it happened.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    Well, i was mistaking (and some othe rppls too seem haha) you actually get 10 osom craps to use in "specific" training (so yes, my alts said next tiem you can put those craps you know where ;3) for logging 3 days, only 10 of them too,but well!!!

Since i only get - (range from -40 to -400 despite is only at 7k lmao) on training shelter now got a Whole 10 points more! thx!

Scorpioluca