test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What server is the most populated?

AmirShaw - NyosAmirShaw - Nyos Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Server Symposium
As the title says im wondering which server is the most populated.
Post edited by AmirShaw - Nyos on

Comments

• Drachus - EyrdaDrachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    European servers or US servers or something else?

US server wise: I'd say Storm at the moment, maybe Lionheart... though both are decent in size. Storm just feels more active than Lionheart at the moment. Eyrda is the smallest and least active by quite a lot.

European server wise: Illyfue. Nyos is small.

I won't include any other servers as they are ran by different groups, I believe.

If you put all 5 of these together, my opinion would be in terms of largest active population to smallest active population:

(Largest) Storm->Lionheart->Illyfue->Eyrda->Nyos. (Smallest)

Although I'm a little conflicted on Illyfue's position as my experience there is a little outdated, but last time I went there it was more active than Eyrda but not nearly as noticeably active as compared to my experience with Storm/Lionheart.

Also bear in mind that for this I am thinking of activity level as contributing to the feeling of being "populated" moreso than # of people with chars on those servers... cause Eyrda has a decent # of people, but most of them don't do anything and just stand around FH or chat 99% of the time... or they aren't IN game most of the time, but they're always a whistle away via other chat programs and will log in only if it seems "interesting."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anyastroudanyastroud Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Don't forget about Dyos and the Turkey server ...
    Greetings to everyone out there
    fw_forum.jpg
  • conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Eyrda ofc

edited March 2014
    Dyos and the Turkey server have their own forums and such don't they? It's why I am not including them. I'm just including the ones that fall under our "community." Which I realize you posted and are from Dyos, but I was always under the impression that Dyos has a separate forum community (they can still post here, but it isn't their "official" community?).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BalthazarF - ShyliaBalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    yes but still dyos shylia and mylas are playing against nyos and illyfue. And now all fw fb are getting joined together. its the same game, using same server, same client (only shylia gets a few more bugs :p ) even the tecs are the same (we are getting maint at the exact same time as any other server). It s only when a problem happends than everyone seems to say that it s not up to them^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2014
    Dyos, Shylia, Milas do not have the same teams as the servers on this forum. The other servers get more events than we do and have different GMs on their forums... it's pretty obvious the teams aren't the same... nor are the servers the same (wayyyy different locations), except for x-server, but x-server is x-server... The game version is the same though, yes.

Also needs to be considered that the other servers are NOT English servers. There are people who speak English who play those servers, yes, but the language of the servers isn't English... and if someone comes to an English forum and asks in English what servers are most populated, it's a good guess they're looking for an English server. There's nothing wrong with nonEnglish speaking servers... but not everyone speaks German, French, or Turkish. @[email protected]

I mean I'm not saying it would be bad to consider the other servers, just that if they're mentioned, it should also be explained that those servers aren't English and that they have separate forums and separate teams. [Which they can post here too, but the other servers' own forums would be better for community purposes.] The major thing is just language barriers... very few people want to play on a server where they can't understand anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BalthazarF - ShyliaBalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    extra event are just from our comunity managers (usually fb contest) but yes, the main difference is the langage used by players :) others than that, maint are done by the exact same team, no doubts on that :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XMiyox - NyosXMiyox - Nyos Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Just wondering...
    If Nyos is the smallest server in population wise, then why is the Harbor always populated with people doing quests and such?
    edited March 2014
    Just wondering...
    If Nyos is the smallest server in population wise, then why is the Harbor always populated with people doing quests and such?
    I didn't say it was dead lol... I said it was smallest. Smallest =/= dead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RaizensFur - NyosRaizensFur - Nyos Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Just wondering...

Nyos is a ghosttown. The ppl you see doing quests are likely either checkin alts, or alts gaining dedi for guildmidas.

If you see how many times ppl have to wc just to get a simple Tok/ASHM/SOL/GT2 party full you'll know that the real population is pretty low.

There are usually about 2-5 vendors max on trade realm and ah is relatively bare compared to other eu servers.
  • __Davinia_ - Lionheart__Davinia_ - Lionheart Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I am sorry... but when you look at the the most populated servers I think Lionheart has actually gotten everyone now beat. Eyrda server has turned out to be a bunch of junk filled with silly people that do nothing but talk trash to people and do no real work as far as instances is concerned. If you want to know the the real truth of the matter its only a matter of time before Eryda server falls flat on its face and I cannot wait to see it happen. I am technically glad that I left that server because it was dying fast anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Davinia -Lightning Mage
    Shelvan - Shadowbind Reaper
    Serving under the banner of Avatar
    Carebears or not
    We are a friendly and sane server :P Long Live Lionheart!!!
  • Babben - IllyfueBabben - Illyfue Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    well Nyos is dead yes, Im a old player on Nyos so switch to Illfuye got atlest more ppl, I did not want to switch to NA servers just for the time diffrent and Dyos and Shyila well i cant speak german or franch
    Babbe|Warrior|Illyfue|88+
    Member of Guild SKY
    Romsym the Prot on Nyos yes that naab was me
    My english sucks, Only good when im drunk atlest its something (I think)

10/2-2015
    R.I.P
    MAoS | Farming
    Mentor | No need anymore
    GL | Farming
    Treasure Seeker Henry </3 miss you
    NC </////3 miss you ultra more R.I.P R.I.P
    [$5$] = gold ingame
  • akmadmohammadakmadmohammad Posts: 1 New User
    what server lot of pilipino