What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Top PvP Player - EU (Update)

Comments

• cureaustriacureaustria Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    2467z2r.png
    yup..

get priest buffs wich raises res, get your petbuffs +80 on and turn wrath on

thats how you will meet players in arena

you cant be THAT stupid xD

still light is 1000 xD dark will reach 1250 xD

ill show you lv90 res and lv90 mastery as usual just logging in^^

lv92 physical (that means 20 more than your "lv90")

2wBcFUtOfckv.JPG

UCCyEDGcKCsh.JPG

this results in 824-20, you have elemental set that means +96
    (nothing else gives res from your gear, cant see fashion but this nevermind)

make a picture like this and show
    zJuXgEuhQMQH.JPG

and THEN tell me why iam a lyier when i tell that your res are all arround 1000, some near 1300

the damn thing with facts^^ the daaaaaamn thing with facts xD

its easy to call the opponent a lyier, that only takes a few seconds,
    to proove that this is senseless speek it takes longer^^
  • BalthazarF - ShyliaBalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    if i was lvl90 physical res myself, at first log i ll be 1004. (no wrath no priest no pet)

fire would be 1080

this does not matter i think^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2014
    it was a joke about resistence, and he took it serious like hell, only that he can tell that me
    is a lyier. i know that its not interesting if he has lv90 or lv83 res OR lv100
    he only wanted to tell that i should be a lyier

but in special this, a priest gets dark and light/resistance passiva, a marksmen
    doesnt get physical res too (have only basic knowlegde but this could be said)
    -both have dyos nyos finished and fusion gems finished

good to compare now is physical, 824 -20 and then its a "normal lv90 res" player with
    no arena gear, no elemental gear, no nothing

elemental set gives 96, that results to 900

infact, he told this is his only one - the dark resistance,
    but watch yourself -> EVRY type is above, or a little below 900

we all know that he is a cashcow, and finished simply evrything EXCEPT lv100 dualmastery and lv100 res because it would need tons of diamands

no one would suggest him to do that, to get that, but as the "most expensive player" running in the EU, he must accept that he will hear jokes about specific fields

some sit back and have a sense of humor, but he is a small marksmen who must tell that
    others are lyiers - because they make fun about him

sure it sounds amazing to tell - that cure speeks about mm in aaaaall ways
    (infact he never did? xD)
    its amaaaaazing to tell he is a lyier, and not once, NO -> HUNDRED TIMES XD
    that sounds impressive
    (sure if he stands unbuffed there, resistance ARE different, next time pls naked, or an altchar! xD)

but overall, its only personaly offending.

and THIS IS end of topic for me, i know i told it above once, but when i read that
    i should be a lyier i dont want to let this stand for years here that way because its simply wrong
    and very annoying me against.

this marksmen needs education from the grown up, and me is not the person for this job.

if he is aggresive/offending/unpolite/ignorant, or ALL at same time, he should be
    i let him beeee its christmas have enough other stuff to think about...
  • BalthazarF - ShyliaBalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    u have a nut in your head cure... i give up, i should have known better not to answer any of your posts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Elemental set gives resistances too, +all res per part, starting at two parts iirc.
    (every discussion we have at least you learn something, hopefully...)
    Unbuffed without arena gear you got 824, i got that with 5 parts elemental set, physical res ID from trinkerer possibly some more. My gear and ids covers more than 120+, so got higher lvl res than I am - sorry?

You say I got lv 100 res, I say you are a liar cause I don't. (IN CURE MIND EQUALS)= You are right somehow and i am aggressive, arrogant and rude little mm for calling you a liar?

You call me cashcow (which i admit I am/was, never denied) I just find it ironic that you got higher level resistance/(s) than I do and keep talking as if i'm mega superior cause high resistance/masteries.

But yes I DO have higher resistances triggered by soulforce most likely at the one i've activated, it's 4* lv 12. I find it weird comparing resistances with wrath though but whatever guess i'm the weird one.

Those I got activated are always: Dark, Wind & Physical.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • noreallife92noreallife92 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Back to topic T;Applauding
  • mggwmggw Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    when i run fjord this is what i think about:

-most kills where done by mage and warriors
    -vamps are not that dangerous as in earlier days
    -a few bards got highly tanky
    -sins are higly annoying if eva setting OR highly dangerous with crit pow. setting
    -fights against stonemen are the longest/ some stonemen take 2min to kill
    -some priests are not killable anymore in 1v1
    -lv4 wings make no differences compared to lv3 ones (4 months befor)

in my list would be player because of this "specialitys"

warrior:
    there are suuuch a lot xD last time got 80k crits from one, this list is very long

mage:
    since they can increase cast time, this list is loooong too

vamps:
    nearly no vamp that makes "amazing style points"

bards:
    windbard got more important (specialy in 6v6 - one of the most dangerous in team), waterbards nearly useless

marksmen: a lot from turkish server, a few from dyos, rare from other server

stonemen: MOST annoying class to fight against, get a coffee when you start

healpriest: a lot new names, a lot competition, a lot very good ones

bloodrider: a handfull dangerous ones (fast down because new class disadvantages, a lot less time invested in characters)

overall:
    -dont run in an redhand mage
    -be aware of nasty sins
    -let the stonemen be (specialy with healer in back)
    -MM must be killed fast or he kills you
    -bards, dont like "damage over time" and are somewhere middle ranged in terms of being dangerous
    -get help/support if you meet a known healer with impressive resistance and HP

i know that in this post there is no "list of names", but maybe its more usefull because of that

@noreallife92:
    aroias is an alt char of an bard, if this player looses 2-3 rounds he logs to the bard and trys again
    it hurts reading names in an TOP list wich are only alt chars, specialy in this case for priest section
    where myself is an priest and i think we have enough MAIN healers for such listings instead

First of all, FF is a horrible place to gauge someone's skill and second, when did water bards become useless? If played properly, water bard could be the most dominant class currently. Honestly, no class is useless; only the person playing it can be. Anyways, in terms of skill, Haffsbard and Arorias are probably at the top. Sure, they do lose but their playstyles are the most refined. Guns, Auro, and Marlisara would be a close second in my opinion.

This is how useless water bards are on the US servers.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91HKtA58s7k
  • SHAUWNXL - NyosSHAUWNXL - Nyos Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    mggw wrote: »
    First of all, FF is a horrible place to gauge someone's skill and second, when did water bards become useless? If played properly, water bard could be the most dominant class currently. Honestly, no class is useless; only the person playing it can be. Anyways, in terms of skill, Haffsbard and Arorias are probably at the top. Sure, they do lose but their playstyles are the most refined. Guns, Auro, and Marlisara would be a close second in my opinion.

Can't actually believe you're comparing DT to anyone else and saying "This is how useless water bards are on the US servers. " LOL

If everyone in those parties dropped the same amount into the game that DT did i would love to see him doing that, guy started playing in a server where everyone was equally geared and got his **** kicked, then ran away back to retail and ca$hopped that Bard like a baws.

The only actually reason he does damage there is because he's lv4 Winged and his anima is far more updated/superior to anyone else.

Bards are completly useless unless you bring in VoF spam, insane tankability and drains (triple bard parties are pain, you will see that soon) but they have no damage whatsoever when you compare them to other maxed chars/classes.

This whole thread is pointless because noone of you can call himself better than anyone here, ibut f you do, perhaps you wouldn't mind competing with people equally geared and maxed aswell and you know what and where i'm talking about (and it's alot cheaper).

I can already smell FW2, see you boys =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for this awesome sig! - FWIC 2012 Participant
  • ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Can't actually believe you're comparing DT to anyone else and saying "This is how useless water bards are on the US servers. " LOL

If everyone in those parties dropped the same amount into the game that DT did i would love to see him doing that, guy started playing in a server where everyone was equally geared and got his **** kicked, then ran away back to retail and ca$hopped that Bard like a baws.

The only actually reason he does damage there is because he's lv4 Winged and his anima is far more updated/superior to anyone else.

Bards are completly useless unless you bring in VoF spam, insane tankability and drains (triple bard parties are pain, you will see that soon) but they have no damage whatsoever when you compare them to other maxed chars/classes.

This whole thread is pointless because noone of you can call himself better than anyone here, ibut f you do, perhaps you wouldn't mind competing with people equally geared and maxed aswell and you know what and where i'm talking about (and it's alot cheaper).

Bards are far from useless. I think all three talents work amazing, with the right player and build.
    They're certainly full of potential for pvp. Both mass pvp and lower.
    Literally can't think of any class that's useless in pvp, sins have IMO least potential in bigger battles (3v3+) but that might be low experience against experienced and wellgeared assasins. Still, far far from "bad". Every class is dangerous.

In private server it's just as much gaps between players if not sometimes more since the use of level 6 gems (wtf?) So i don't see that much diffrence there tbh, and personally it's literally casting double skills at once there so not really attracting for my part, ofc that's individual and depends where you live.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
    edited December 2014

Well that's funny. I wasn't specifically talking about tones. Jannis did an excellent job of helping his team out as well. Despite the fact that Tones is a heavy cser, he does play the class well and is far from useless. His chorus of wind gives the party immunity to cc due to wind maneuver runes and his sleep gives the party some extra breathing room. As I previously stated, no class is useless. It's only the player that plays the class who can be useless. What water bards lack in dmg, they make up for it in other areas such as cc and mana drains. A water bard can completely drain a toon of mana rendering it useless and chip away at its health (as do frost mages and rebel/glacial priests). They're not meant to have high damage in this aspect b/c they play differently. In terms of arsenal, water bards have ensnare, mana drain, ice block, sleep, great survivability, and an immunity to a lot of cc (now frost mage ice block). I have seen water bards from EUR (Seizmos) and a certain private server play and I can say with certainty that the US servers do that class more justice and are NOT useless. Oh and that server you're talking about; been there and done that as well as many other players. Most of the players there are just bad. It's almost a given though because when you have an op toon, you miss the subtle nuances of each class which differentiate the good from the bad players.
  • SHAUWNXL - NyosSHAUWNXL - Nyos Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    @mggw

Did you actually read my post? I said..

"Bards are completly useless unless you bring in VoF spam, insane tankability and drains (triple bard parties are pain, you will see that soon) but they have no damage whatsoever when you compare them to other maxed chars/classes."

Damage wise they are way behind any other class, the reason DT does what he does on retail is because his toon is fully ca$hopped and way ahead of the people he faces, expect perhaps people like Juuz that from what i've seen kept on wrecking him.

I highly doubt you faced "that server" top players and the fact that you say " It's almost a given though because when you have an op toon, you miss the subtle nuances of each class which differentiate the good from the bad players." you just described retail, a perfect example of that is once again DT, you give his bard to any other non c$er bard player (and i remember now this_is_bard) and they would do billion times better than he actually does.

Don't get me wrong here, i'm not saying retail players are bad and etc.. i've watched lot's of videos from Storm (for example) and i've seen skilled people in there but i just think it's wrong to compare certain players when their characters stats have considerable gaps to mess with the whole thing.

Nice hardstyle tracks on your videos btw ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for this awesome sig! - FWIC 2012 Participant
    edited December 2014
    @mggw

Did you actually read my post? I said..

"Bards are completly useless unless you bring in VoF spam, insane tankability and drains (triple bard parties are pain, you will see that soon) but they have no damage whatsoever when you compare them to other maxed chars/classes."

Damage wise they are way behind any other class, the reason DT does what he does on retail is because his toon is fully ca$hopped and way ahead of the people he faces, expect perhaps people like Juuz that from what i've seen kept on wrecking him.

I highly doubt you faced "that server" top players and the fact that you say " It's almost a given though because when you have an op toon, you miss the subtle nuances of each class which differentiate the good from the bad players." you just described retail, a perfect example of that is once again DT, you give his bard to any other non c$er bard player (and i remember now this_is_bard) and they would do billion times better than he actually does.

Don't get me wrong here, i'm not saying retail players are bad and etc.. i've watched lot's of videos from Storm (for example) and i've seen skilled people in there but i just think it's wrong to compare certain players when their characters stats have considerable gaps to mess with the whole thing.

Nice hardstyle tracks on your videos btw ;)

Do you think I look at CSing when it comes to skill and usefulness? When tones started out, of course he wasn't that good but playing against players who are skilled, he did pick up on those nuances.
    Of course there are better players like this_is_bard and Obligato. I have to reiterate myself again when I said I didn't pick that video (not mine btw) out just b/c of tones but b/c there was another water bard as well (jannis) to prove that water bards aren't as useless as cure said it was. If I'm going to be real, the only superb players from Storm are Born and Doomraven. The rest are decent at best so you're watching the wrong videos.
    edited December 2014
    Elemental set gives resistances too, +all res per part, starting at two parts iirc.
    (every discussion we have at least you learn something, hopefully...)
    Unbuffed without arena gear you got 824, i got that with 5 parts elemental set, physical res ID from trinkerer possibly some more. My gear and ids covers more than 120+, so got higher lvl res than I am - sorry?

You say I got lv 100 res, I say you are a liar cause I don't. (IN CURE MIND EQUALS)= You are right somehow and i am aggressive, arrogant and rude little mm for calling you a liar?

You call me cashcow (which i admit I am/was, never denied) I just find it ironic that you got higher level resistance/(s) than I do and keep talking as if i'm mega superior cause high resistance/masteries.

But yes I DO have higher resistances triggered by soulforce most likely at the one i've activated, it's 4* lv 12. I find it weird comparing resistances with wrath though but whatever guess i'm the weird one.

Those I got activated are always: Dark, Wind & Physical.

have not readed your post, iam sorry iv lost all interests in your person...
    edited December 2014
    mggw wrote: »

dont have much time actually, but thx for the video link,
    iam very interested in such things, i will watch it later

thx again, and we need more of such things!
    edited December 2014
    watching the video and this is what i think about it,
    at first good troop compilation, bard gives hymnes, warrior stuns a lot/high dps and warrior buffs for group, mage for cc and a very lame healpriest with high stats

priest in detail,
    his WHOLE skillbar on right side is nonsens, the important skills are not even on a shortcut...
    (for example arena stone, light of sanctuary, wrath on/off, sympathy)

he is NOT switching like its meaned to be played (yes theeeere is a shortcut in gamesttings,
    where he could switch on his own person veeery fast /instant
    -this gets important if he must bubble hisself AND heal someone, OR the group gets sleep
    -> then he could delete his sleep and heal someagain without delay

this priest has not even debuff in skillbar...
    where is anima bubble?!

this priest never casts speedbuff for teammates, better we switch to topic - to the bard!

this bard seems to have no dead time /is always casting something, hymnes are always present
    healer is not even mana healing if someone is outofmana -.-
    bard tries to stay in crowd, runs in good positions
    his sleep is always usefull
    he simply never gets damage? lol
    nope
    always full

xD

music gets annoying
    buah

the second healer is impressive, divinelights
    satyn doesnt resurect, never throws sleepskill on ANYONE
    this skill simply doesnt exist for him, no Aoe /means no mana draining

the sin needs better resistance, more crit defens

summarized:
    -divinelights is a very good priest /in stats and playstyle
    -support healer is realy only a "supporter"
    -warrior makes very nice job
    -mage does very nice work
    -deadlytones simply can make whatever he likes /never gets dangerous damage,
    has time enough to get dangerous because of mage of divinelights
    -sin trys the best but has the worst resistance of all, but group is powerfull overall

party has problems with enemy on eva/ but are clever enough to kill such player at the last,
    they focus the right ones on start / they know the enemys well /they know who to cc, who to kill fast

and music was annoying childish, maybe it dont like it because iam not a girl

only weakpoint of this bard is a good rebell on eva / he would be useless against me iam sorry

1. collecting bubbles for redhand (important aoe mark)
    2. waiting for his sleep and gear switch
    NO ATTACKS after this
    3. LoS/ with immunity/ stacking him first stack of lv85 skill
    4. throwing in aoe/sleep 7-9sec (1x tiny heal with his aegis)
    5. anima bubble
    6. second stack lv85 skill
    a few seconds bard down

xD

this bard is ignoring the fact that evasion is part of the game
    VERY good playing, VERY GOOD stats, amazing bard

but the fact that he is not using all gameparts like they are meaned to be used
    gives him weaknesses /bad acc/eva ratio (need gear switch/takes time, less evasion, acc/eva ratio gets even worse)

i know you will hate me because this bard is god for you

in my eyes its only a very good playing bard with lv4 wings with average damage / high survibilty and bad acc/eva ratio

would this bard be better as a windbard instead of water? YES for sure
    this was an 6v6, a windbard in this group with deadlytones stats and playstyle?
    THAT WOULD BE OP!

this group would feel like a atomic bomb for the enemys, no 2min fights anymore

i know my haters will turn red after seeing that iv posted something
    and will try to call me an bob and i have no plan of all

buuuuuut

i give a ****

and evryone who knows me better knows that this is the truth xD

thx for the video, nice video, we need more of this!
    wish you all merry christmas!
  • develichiousdevelichious Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Just gonna say that this bard has 800 or so accuracy unbuffed, without switching any gear as far as i've seen when he was afking..
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hey, wasn't a topic on best EU players?

Well, I saw all DT's videos and I can say he's definitely "well" upgraded at least.

Why water over wind curen? Mainly in 6v6, water's tankability is needed more than dmg itself (dmg boost from wind is more noticeable AFTER team menages to get rh - I say MORE not JUST -).

Wind bard is the best buffer - hands down - but in Arena6 can be 1st target and can die quite easily.

Water tree brings shield WITH slow effect (can't be runed if I'm not wrong), that's also a reason ppl do not like hitting a tanky bard: the added slow makes you taking ages to farm orbs.

CC immunity with shield is also a given; ALSO water's sleep adds a "water curse" on target, freezing him for 5 secs if hit by bard's water attacks. Sometimes the combo sleep + aria song of water + fugue's spam is enough to keep cubed a toon until it dies.

Honestly I think wind bard suits better in 3v3 (talking endgame), but it's just my opinion. Even with 0s cd on VoF, there're too many CC in 6v6.

In 3v3 a good wind bard + divine priest can negate most of the enemy's CC, priceless.

AAAAAnd yes, I am a bard, but light: I definitely know what means being tanky but not immune to CC...

My 2 cents
    edited December 2014
    senrin wrote: »

Well, I saw all DT's videos and I can say he's definitely "well" upgraded at least.

Why water over wind curen? Mainly in 6v6, water's tankability is needed more than dmg itself (dmg boost from wind is more noticeable AFTER team menages to get rh - I say MORE not JUST -).

Wind bard is the best buffer - hands down - but in Arena6 can be 1st target and can die quite easily.

Water tree brings shield WITH slow effect (can't be runed if I'm not wrong), that's also a reason ppl do not like hitting a tanky bard: the added slow makes you taking ages to farm orbs.

CC immunity with shield is also a given; ALSO water's sleep adds a "water curse" on target, freezing him for 5 secs if hit by bard's water attacks. Sometimes the combo sleep + aria song of water + fugue's spam is enough to keep cubed a toon until it dies.

Honestly I think wind bard suits better in 3v3 (talking endgame), but it's just my opinion. Even with 0s cd on VoF, there're too many CC in 6v6.

In 3v3 a good wind bard + divine priest can negate most of the enemy's CC, priceless.

AAAAAnd yes, I am a bard, but light: I definitely know what means being tanky but not immune to CC...

My 2 cents

I think we should stop trying b/c I forgot Cure doesn't listen to reason. He's unreasonable. Not to mention he's a horrible player. No one from any server thinks Cure is good. He only does well in ff b/c of his high eva/mastery/res, while most ff players are casual players. His arena strategy/team play is nonexistent. By the way, no one thinks Tones is God; he does drop. However, 99.999% of all players w/ a brain can agree that he'll rip Cure a new hole. His gear is mainly champ gear so he has absolutely no trouble hitting eva. Not one player from eur/usa can take him 1v1 (not that it matters); he simply heals more than you can hit him for and most crits hit him for less than base dmg. Even if you're able to pick up some wrath orbs for more dmg, most of your mana will be gone by then.
  • zimmekk89zimmekk89 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    back to topic please

Vamp? Fire/Dark?

Prot?

MM?

mage? Fire/Ice/Wind?

Priest? Divine/light/water?

Reaper?

Bards? Light/water/Wind

Warri?

sin?
    edited December 2014
    senrin wrote: »

My 2 cents

yes aegis is very nice for an supporter and the windbard can have it too
    its not perfect build for sure, iam not a bard, but which points are important for me:
    -he has aegis / heals itself mana / gets less damage- alot less /slows enemys
    -he provides massiv attack bonus for whole group
    -he provides anti cc
    -speeds up whole group

the only part this windbard would be less, is in terms of solodps
    but i think on redhand and the fact that he gives EVRY member 2k attack makes him
    to one of the most important in group

-and cant be killed fast

this would be 90% of all / this comes near to OP
    but what makes this bard OP, makes him better than deadlytones?
    he gets eva boost from watertreee, gets evaboost from windtree and
    if this bard is focused on attack/crit def/evasion

it would be OP (with deadlytones playstyle and knowlegde)

pZZjb5CEsMrd.JPG

just think about this fight:

deadlytones vs deadlytones with new setup shown above

the newone would takeout the deadlytone you are knowing AND
    would be impressive in terms of supporting his groupmember

nuclear strike rounds
  • blaluhskblaluhsk Posts: 1 New User
    So, having the new arena season on the horizon and new arena parties forming, im really interested who will be the top 3v3 arena teams in this season.
    Whats your opinion?
  • ediraedira Posts: 479 Arc User
    1. Necro
    2. What new season? There isn't even an announcement yet...​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • dsgvopdsgvop Posts: 2 Arc User
    1. better than opening another thread
    2. didnt you watch dominos live stream? it was announced there bro
  • ediraedira Posts: 479 Arc User
    Bro??? onion-21.gif

And no, didn't watch the livestream... would have been nice to get an announcement about something like this on forums too... onion-36.gif​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • starfischle1starfischle1 Posts: 78 Arc User
    It's just the lv85 gears, pretty sure not that many people are going to farm for these, so don't get too hyped about it...
  • killermaschinkillermaschin Posts: 5 Arc User
    So, still no opinion on this topic?
  • dsgvopdsgvop Posts: 2 Arc User
    So my opinion

Bard:

Haffsbard
    Irrtys
    Seizmo
    FreakyBard

Priest:

Aurora
    Divillae