test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Top PvP Player - EU (Update)

zimmekk89zimmekk89 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Server Symposium
So what do you guys think are the top pvp Players of each class at the moment?
Post edited by zimmekk89 on

Comments

• Xartagos - DyosXartagos - Dyos Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    There is no reason to make that list atm ...

No 6v6
    And 3v3 the most only do quest .....

So atm you can't do a good list now...
    Wait until the "new" arenagear is there and you can see everyone
  • ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Agree, mostly haffs and addi/ario are playing there tho :D

I dont think it's as dead as Xart describes it tho, or we just play diffrent times :p
    Just a lack of variation, same people all the time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • Xartagos - DyosXartagos - Dyos Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    :o
    Don't wanted to discribe it as dead, sry if it has semmed like that

Guns found better words for it^^
    Thx
  • BalthazarF - ShyliaBalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    true its really calm atm :/

if i had to give only 2 names anyway, it would be biggun and haffbard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • saielakessaielakes Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I doubt arena will be as active as it has been in the past. Too many good players are gone and won't come back again even after the new arena gear will be available.
  • noreallife92noreallife92 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So, imo...

Priest:

Aurora
    Smaract
    Arorias

Bard:

HaffsBard
    Seizmo

MM:

ToLLL
    iLikeBigGuns

Mage:

xMEGAMAGEx

Prot:

idk ..

Sin:

idk ..

Warrior:

ZeroMyth
  • cureaustriacureaustria Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    when i run fjord this is what i think about:

-most kills where done by mage and warriors
    -vamps are not that dangerous as in earlier days
    -a few bards got highly tanky
    -sins are higly annoying if eva setting OR highly dangerous with crit pow. setting
    -fights against stonemen are the longest/ some stonemen take 2min to kill
    -some priests are not killable anymore in 1v1
    -lv4 wings make no differences compared to lv3 ones (4 months befor)

in my list would be player because of this "specialitys"

warrior:
    there are suuuch a lot xD last time got 80k crits from one, this list is very long

mage:
    since they can increase cast time, this list is loooong too

vamps:
    nearly no vamp that makes "amazing style points"

bards:
    windbard got more important (specialy in 6v6 - one of the most dangerous in team), waterbards nearly useless

marksmen: a lot from turkish server, a few from dyos, rare from other server

stonemen: MOST annoying class to fight against, get a coffee when you start

healpriest: a lot new names, a lot competition, a lot very good ones

bloodrider: a handfull dangerous ones (fast down because new class disadvantages, a lot less time invested in characters)

overall:
    -dont run in an redhand mage
    -be aware of nasty sins
    -let the stonemen be (specialy with healer in back)
    -MM must be killed fast or he kills you
    -bards, dont like "damage over time" and are somewhere middle ranged in terms of being dangerous
    -get help/support if you meet a known healer with impressive resistance and HP

i know that in this post there is no "list of names", but maybe its more usefull because of that

@noreallife92:
    aroias is an alt char of an bard, if this player looses 2-3 rounds he logs to the bard and trys again
    it hurts reading names in an TOP list wich are only alt chars, specialy in this case for priest section
    where myself is an priest and i think we have enough MAIN healers for such listings instead
    edited December 2014
    sorry for ya, but aro is clearly one of the best priest ;) and his bard one of the best bard too :o

the guy know how to play, and it s not correct to say he does not fight after getting defeated a few time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vyden - IllyfueVyden - Illyfue Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    when i run fjord this is what i think about:

-most kills where done by mage and warriors
    -vamps are not that dangerous as in earlier days
    -a few bards got highly tanky
    -sins are higly annoying if eva setting OR highly dangerous with crit pow. setting
    -fights against stonemen are the longest/ some stonemen take 2min to kill
    -some priests are not killable anymore in 1v1
    -lv4 wings make no differences compared to lv3 ones (4 months befor)

in my list would be player because of this "specialitys"

warrior:
    there are suuuch a lot xD last time got 80k crits from one, this list is very long

mage:
    since they can increase cast time, this list is loooong too

vamps:
    nearly no vamp that makes "amazing style points"

bards:
    windbard got more important (specialy in 6v6 - one of the most dangerous in team), waterbards nearly useless

marksmen: a lot from turkish server, a few from dyos, rare from other server

stonemen: MOST annoying class to fight against, get a coffee when you start

healpriest: a lot new names, a lot competition, a lot very good ones

bloodrider: a handfull dangerous ones (fast down because new class disadvantages, a lot less time invested in characters)

overall:
    -dont run in an redhand mage
    -be aware of nasty sins
    -let the stonemen be (specialy with healer in back)
    -MM must be killed fast or he kills you
    -bards, dont like "damage over time" and are somewhere middle ranged in terms of being dangerous
    -get help/support if you meet a known healer with impressive resistance and HP

i know that in this post there is no "list of names", but maybe its more usefull because of that

@noreallife92:
    aroias is an alt char of an bard, if this player looses 2-3 rounds he logs to the bard and trys again
    it hurts reading names in an TOP list wich are only alt chars, specialy in this case for priest section
    where myself is an priest and i think we have enough MAIN healers for such listings instead

It's funny to see you complaining that you aren't on noreallife92's list.The most things you say is from an eva priest's point of view.You don't deserve to be on the top players list just because you are one of the few dd priests who do pvp nowadays.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2014
    no i dont want to be in such a list, in priest list there should only be healers
    thats how its meaned to be played

i hate the healpart, its annoying and i feel stupid running behind someone and that i must hope that he can kill enough, thats annoying xD

but others like this part, and they should like it, why not xD
    sins like to be hidden, warriors like to be in front row, stonemen like to be tanky, bards öhm
    yes bards like to be bards i dont know why - they simply are and thats how its going

the only thing iv said is that we have enough main healers, that deserve to be in such an list
    instead of alt chars which give a **** basicly
    edited December 2014
    sorry for ya, but aro is clearly one of the best priest ;) and his bard one of the best bard too :o

the guy know how to play, and it s not correct to say he does not fight after getting defeated a few time

im not telling jokes mister magemage, iv beaten him on his healer a few times and he switched to the bard (which was more competion btw), in 3v3 / 1 or 2 weeks ago

facts mister magemage, facts :D
    edited December 2014
    im not telling jokes mister magemage, iv beaten him on his healer a few times and he switched to the bard (which was more competion btw), in 3v3 / 1 or 2 weeks ago

He've beaten you as well, most likely more times than you've beat him?
    When I went with you we lost ALOT, when both players ignored your mega amazing tactic decisions we won once, we did like 10 matches, and lost 9/10? GJ. You say yourself you survive around 20seconds from when haffs is getting wrath, I believe i do more single target damage generally due to high anima and crits (correct me if i'm wrong) and both of them survive me for quite a while, and if we compare resistances they are somewhat behind compared to you.

As you're inactive as you say yourself, I can tell you, aswell most other players who play there that ario and haffs is no doubt two of the most active players in arena at EU. (by that means top3) I haven't seen anyone more active than them for some time now..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2014

so cause he changes chars once, you can say for sure that it s cause he lost against you? Does it cross your mind than maybe, just maybe, he just wanted to play another char after playing his healer for a while?
    Not everyone plays around you cure ;)

I ve been playing with aro quite a few times, and cause im average, he did loose a lot, and never cared :) fact :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2014
    He've beaten you as well, most likely more times than you've beat him?
    When I went with you we lost ALOT, when both players ignored your mega amazing tactic decisions we won once, we did like 10 matches, and lost 9/10? GJ. You say yourself you survive around 20seconds from when haffs is getting wrath, I believe i do more single target damage generally due to high anima and crits (correct me if i'm wrong) and both of them survive me for quite a while, and if we compare resistances they are somewhat behind compared to you.

As you're inactive as you say yourself, I can tell you, aswell most other players who play there that ario and haffs is no doubt two of the most active players in arena at EU. (by that means top3) I haven't seen anyone more active than them for some time now..

light of sanctuary gives 8sec no damage and anima bubble is rdy evry arena round,
    its not 20sec, its a few seconds more, BUT nevermind xD

to the damage, haffi rly does a lot more, without anima shields or similar most are done with 3-4 hits (noncrit-nonanima, crit or anima would only lead to an 2 strike down)
    WITH and now - important thing- with SPAMMS xD

with spamms xDD

differents to you are incredible because he provides amazing attack raises for evryone in group,
    his second dd gets 2k attack and strikes criticaly too (specialy if warrior)
    AND - important thing - healer is more powerfull because of amazing sympathy bonus and chord bonuses

you are only fighting 1vX yes you make nice crits, but you cant provide something for teammates, you cant improve healers abilty and and and

thats what windbards make them extrem danger for arena,

if he does 30k hits and his teammate does 80k crit (warrior) then he summed up to an damage output of 45k (!) 30k of his own AND (!) 15k from his abiltys on warrior

you can cc him, but you STILL get damage because of him, only from second teamplayer of him xD

his damageoutput is not a litle higher, its amazing much higher (in 6v6 most impressive)

to the resistances, have 700-800 each type which is nothing "special" nowadays....
    simply evry knewn healpriest has higher stats...

but since iam damagedealer and not healer i have big problems with cc, and have to use evasion to get rid of some cc - which leads to much lower resistances when i switch to the healpart

information for other viewers, all rounds where at least 2min long and evryone who knew the game knows how difficult such long fights are for the healer when targeted by an redhand windbard. its simply not possible to survice half an hour xD
    (that shows "how impressive" your damage should be when you cant kill someone 3min long in an 3v3 where 2 dds are included...)

thats why i hate the healpart, if the dds cant kill fast enough, in the end i get such annoying
    responses from specialy this kinda "MM"

we won 4:6 (can upload you the videos too because i have an 12min remix mixxed of it, and then you come in forum and tell to evryone it where 1:9 xD

you are an strong dd, im not a lame healer and dd but enemys where simply better
    and i have no problems with that

i only have problems when you come along and tell evryone the healer would be
    "bad" when both dd cant kill the enemys in time, thats unpolite xD
    thats unneccesary unpolite xD
    edited December 2014
    so cause he changes chars once, you can say for sure that it s cause he lost against you? Does it cross your mind than maybe, just maybe, he just wanted to play another char after playing his healer for a while?
    Not everyone plays around you cure ;)

I ve been playing with aro quite a few times, and cause im average, he did loose a lot, and never cared :) fact :p

team 1 vs team 2

team 1 has 3 players, team 2 has 3 players

team 1 strikes down team 2, 3 times in a row

(break, because there are only this 2 teams available and healer of team 2 went off and
    logged his bard in team 2)

team 1 strikes again team 2 (wich was more difficult now)

team 2 cancel further rounds.

believe me or not, this healer ran away to logg his bard

since iam a priest i can tell you 15 activ playing healers which have
    -better equip
    -better resistance
    -better gameplay

i dont want alt chars in healer list only because arena is lame at moment and most time
    there are only 2 groups fighting against themselves xD

SURE your alt priest is usefull in such conditions, but far away from deserving to be in such a list

this is only my opinion, an opinion of an priest and you can tell that iam totaly wrong - while you play your mage. yes you know it better for sure^^

a general rule where i can see if an healer deserves to be in this list is a easy point:
    -an impressive healer has always good overview of the scene AND casts AOE in spare time
    to sleep dangerous enemys when they turn to redhand (this is incredible important when both dd try to kill something and healer has 1x add

-sleep skill (7-9sec no damage income xD)

average healer ran arround/ try to heal against it /turn anima bubble on

best healer have casted AOE a few seconds befor, cast sleep and THEN they run away to a better position

could tell you a lot more points in detail but since you are an mage (which knows EVRYTHING) it could be that it wont make sense

is aroias one of these "clever" playing priest? no...
    he is an alt char with very good equip /high resistance /very good dds in front
    but something special? not realy from my sight of view
    edited December 2014
    Please upload then i dont recall any rounds beeing 3min long doing 3v3. Haffs killed our 3rd very quickly majority of rounds. And i dont remember you surviving that long either, i gotta blast through anima sheilds or rocky/ cc auras (bard got sleep, prot got stun), aswell priest can give divine bubbles. So to win against it, gotta survive a while..

I guess this is pointless discussion anw as we got diffrent views on the matter.. In my opinion Ario is playing more than well on priest, currently i'd certainly place top3 (judged on playstyle) It's a major diffrence on healer priests so it's really not all the same, if your quick enough to remove some buffs you can avoid getting "double cc/debuffs" that's coming after. My char/talent works like that, slow priests i can cc 100%, really quick ones i cannot do cc combo at, i kinda only met auro avoiding complete cc though. Point is it's VERY big diffrence healer to healer, and playstyle knowledge matter alot more at priest, than any other class - IMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2014
    since iam a priest i can tell you 15 activ playing healers which have
    -better equip
    -better resistance
    -better gameplay

So who are those 15 priests which are "better" than aro ? I dont think, that there are that many priests with better gameplay...
    edited December 2014
    So who are those 15 priests which are "better" than aro ? I dont think, that there are that many priests with better gameplay...

niula (zeros girlfriend), Thyrille (double difficult compared to auro xD), Ferdiand (annoying person, BUT better gameplay), smarac (holy banana arrogant and ignorant BUT better), Meliouw (by FAR better, impressive priest in terms of gameplay), Xilexi (im not sure if owner has changed, something happened last 2 weeks..), Beryl (rare playing), Aleksn (comes close to melilouw), sely(only needs better stats and stronger dds), Clyfar (close behind Aleksen), Auro (guns priest), Lyxe(turks priest), swiftpan (altchar too, ignorant like hell BUT better gameplay), Dekar (seizmos priest), Tobosko (old lv77 gear but better gameplay), Oricail (needs better stats but time will come), Breko (evryone knows him no need for details^^), Issyr (same xD)

andandand xD

have seen last times in fjord 2 new names but was a lot to do, where good healers AND one rebell iv never seen bevor (tubnerollxk?! i dont know was in a hurry xD)or tonkeroll iii dont know, but good one, we need more)

iv deleted in evry name 1 letter to avoid namecalling, but player on EU know them on first sight
    edited December 2014
    I only agree with 2 names on that list, that may be better in terms of gear/resistances and even with aro gameplay wise...
    Those 2 are Smaract and Auro, the rest of that list is good, for sure, but not in the "top 3".
  • famousbackpapierfamousbackpapier Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I only agree with 2 names on that list, that may be better in terms of gear/resistances and even with aro gameplay wise...
    Those 2 are Smaract and Auro, the rest of that list is good, for sure, but not in the "top 3".

Yeh I agree with you.

And I think it's sad that curen tries to proof that aro is a bob all the time. Wasn't the topic of the thread another one? .. And ... not "yeah lets proof that some players are bobs"...

very objective and substantial.. *irony off* :/
    edited December 2014
    iv never said that i want to prove he is a bob

i told from start, that he is only an altchar with good stats and we have enough healers
    with more experience because they are "mainhealers"

this alt priest is only topic because arena is lame at moment,
    there are not that much groups arround, BUT

this is no free ticket for an altchar to deserve to be in such lists
    (no matter if he is above average in gameplay, we have AMAZING better ones)

subscribe him to the bards list where he belongs and let the priest part be :D
    no matter what annoying mages or marksmen which spent small flatts in resistance tells xD

this guys have an lv79 alt priest with 15k HP and think they could discuss about priest abilitys like pros xD
    edited December 2014
    thanks curen to tell me what opinion i can and cant have :o

and FYI i have 2 alt priests, one lvl 3 winged 800 resi and one lvl 2 winged lycan priest 700 res

im not a pro, but i dont need to be to know which priest make us survive better
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drachus - EyrdaDrachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    In terms of cureaustria, your best bet is just to totally ignore anything he says. 99% of what he will say is: xyz is terrible. Now look at me. I'm the best. His posts are usually worthless because of that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2014
    but lets get serious drachus. in this thread are a lot of names, a lot players.
    no matter what here gets written in detail, but you have never seen one of them

not in arena, not on homeserver not in fjord

be eaniest, youv seen that i have posted something (i think its no matter what) and
    thats why you clicked here and deployed your hate

same with this mage and mm(who needs a new flat because his resistance are now lv100)

but why you 3 think that this is something "interesting" for the other 99%?

we know that my opinion is that you are aggressive/unpolite/ignorant people,
    and so you think same of me -> i dont care/ you dont care
    we ALL 4 (specialy ME) know that this wont change in future, not 1mm (or inch or whatever you have xD) it will stay the same
    and thats the point

if you have the desision between:
    -reading a thread, answering to the topic belong if wanted
    OR
    -reading "cures" name and answering something unpolite

pls take number 1 because point 2 is realy no one interested in /not even ME xD
    the other player dont want know in detail about your mood/ about your hate against others

back to topic, since iam the only mainpriest discussing this point,
    and me is someone who got over 1.000 kills each week / over 2 years, in this game
    you should sit back as a bard / mage / mm and respekt such opinions too

i have not played the priest part 20h like others with their alt priests, its more like 2000h
    have seen such a lot priests, how they compete, and their acting and so on in this long time

think about such things too, when such a person tells that their are BETTER priests, and
    a lot names -> a lot others

this is no illusion^^

1x example of today (yes i know drachus you dont know the player, but nevermind^^)
    clyfar was in enemy team,
    clyfar has maxxed runes wich leech my mana if i attack this priest
    -first point, i was out of mana under 1min xD (aro didnt provide this)
    THATS cleverness! this is a whisely desision from this priest to take such runes

-second point, he(/or she i dont know) debuffed me, throw me from mount (!) iam on eva xD
    that would be a mission impossible for aro
    but no matter about succesrate of this, but most priest wont even give it a try
    AND THIS PRIEST DOES

i could talk forever because all names iv listed, i have some experiences with them,
    i think about what they did and why they did like they did

and there i can see a lot points, wich are coming again and again,
    BUT -> altchars / with less pvp experience /time invest -> doesnt act SAME

i have never told, aro should be somehow bad, he is not -> he is good
    BUT
    a mainhealer grants some very important stuff that are recommended to get in such lists

baltha, guns, stranger iv never seen in forum befor, have different opinions,
    thats ok

(sry drachus you cant even have a opinion about this, you are not even from eu)

the yellow marked summary is for baltha/guns/stranger iv never seen befor
    edited December 2014
    My highest lv res are still 90 (dark) rest is not. I don't see the "are now lv 100"
    So powerful in telling lies, you've done this 100 times already, including right in my face.

Why do you say things as if they were a fact, when you don't know? Just like how you speak about MM, and you don't know how we work, or what we can do, or how to play one. And when asked about these things, it's always looking the other way, ignoring what's been said, or speaking about something diffrent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Drachus - EyrdaDrachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Actually I was watching this thread. I just didn't choose to post until posted a few times and people started asking what you were going on about.

And I've stated it MANY times that I have EU characters. So I do keep up with the EU threads. I haven't played these chars since I started maining AA, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DoomRaven - Storm LegionDoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    How I missed cureaustria!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos
    edited December 2014
    My highest lv res are still 90 (dark) rest is not. I don't see the "are now lv 100"
    So powerful in telling lies, you've done this 100 times already, including right in my face.

Why do you say things as if they were a fact, when you don't know? Just like how you speak about MM, and you don't know how we work, or what we can do, or how to play one. And when asked about these things, it's always looking the other way, ignoring what's been said, or speaking about something diffrent.

-press C ingame and believe me, no one wants to discuss res lvl in detail when ALL are far
    above 1000
    -i cant tell you what you realy deserve "in your face" when you tell iam a lyier because
    in forum there are some rules i dont want to break
    -iv never told that iam a pro with MM/ or other if its not priest related, only knowing the basics
    that i need as a dd (this is simply made up by you)
    search the forum and list my postings, you will see what i mean

can you remember the yellow marked text above?
    you, drachus and this doom have choosen point 2

i will stay away from the forum because at the moment it makes no sense anymore
    no need to discuss things with this "famous 4"
    no one else is posting anymore xDD where are the "normal" people xD
    its never topic related, its never game related xD its only personaly offending

*ironic on*
    its time that you 4 entertain yourselfs^^ stay in a circle and tell the other how amazing he is
    and build your own small world in where you are the masterchiefs^^

choose a thread on random, you know simply EVRYTHING about EVRY topic and
    its always cool what you say! random because the postings are not topic related xD

AND dont forget an epic signature picture! this show how strong you are!
    *ironic off*

merry christmas^^
    edited December 2014
    2467z2r.png
    yup..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2014
    all i said was ; aro is a good priest imo ...

weirdo spotted :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]