test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Marksman's Future

ToLLL - ShyliaToLLL - Shylia Posts: 200 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Marksman Discussion
Hey,

I already spoke a bit with Guns about this subject, but what's your feeling playing MM at the moment ?

Soull is reallly hard nerfed, mainly because of Iron Skin, prec is getting buffed hard every patch.

I tried to PvP as Prec MM, but it's not really enjoyable like soul even if it's viable.

Right now, I have fun only with burst spec on massive fight like Zodiac Boss or GvG.

I'm a bit disapointed about what they did recently to MM's, when you see how much powerfull are warriors, vamp & bard. If you could change one thing at the moment, what would it be ?
Post edited by ToLLL - Shylia on
My youtube : Youtube.com/Tolgrang

Comments

• ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Crack shot should raise 20% base atk instead of bonus damage, or 30/40% bonus damage, imo

This is all on CN though, we don't really have any influence on it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • Isock - EyrdaIsock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i think we get a few buffs and some new skills on the harvest patch, might get a bit balance (hopefully)

or im praying iron skin is acting weird or something idk, might change to precision

hum i would change the placement of the perks of soulpower, not everyone can get 90 energy >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pvpnoobiepvpnoobie Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    sadly soul mm,does not do the damage it used to about 1 or 2 weeks ago. A friend is,also saying his prec tree has been nerfed or bugged as well. sad to admit this but now that I know I,cant kill or go through a bards bubble, priest bubble,oe even at times a mages shield I have to run because I cant kill them anymore :(. Im sure iron skin is reducing from our base attack not the overall damage. going to send a ticket in and hope u guys do the same...
    <!DOCTYPE html>

anonymous west lionheart player

Mini Mart

edited April 2014
    pvpnoobie wrote: »
    sadly soul mm,does not do the damage it used to about 1 or 2 weeks ago. A friend is,also saying his prec tree has been nerfed or bugged as well. sad to admit this but now that I know I,cant kill or go through a bards bubble, priest bubble,oe even at times a mages shield I have to run because I cant kill them anymore :(. Im sure iron skin is reducing from our base attack not the overall damage. going to send a ticket in and hope u guys do the same...

How does it reduce base attack? if you people did 0 atk with 6shot at some people, then you got 2160 atk+the defense en enemy got so perhaps 4k atk in total? Or am I missing something here? to me iron skin is working as it's supposed to. Personally I always do damage with 6shot unless they got anima bubble up, then even with RH i can do 0 damage, only animas & crits actually pull of damage at 100-1kish. OP :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tonali - Storm LegionTonali - Storm Legion Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I was playing as burst MM for almost 2 years, and I do have to admit i have a lot of fun both pve and pvp. :D

I am mostly PvE oriented but i can defend myself in PvP. XD

Lots of aoes helps solo instances and is really funny to kill ppl in pvp that you weren't even targeting. XD

RH + AoE = Lots of fun

I went soul for like a month we got Dysil's Wrath expansion (nobody had iron skin back then so it was funny) just to get the 12vs rings and neck.

Once i got what i wanted went back burst (no dual spec makes it annoying when you bot and farm stuff).

Now, I've been prec for like 2 months, and i am really enjoying it. :D

Prec does get buffed on pretty much every single patch (kinda unfair i guess).

But i am having fun as prec both pve and pvp.

Not as many aoes as burst, but with my build that isn't that bad.

PvP is funny since not many ppl stack earth resistance :D So i hit hard on most of the ppl hehe

Now back on topic, What would i change?

Well, I think what we gonna get in Blood Haverst seems really good.

The lv90 skill is pretty much anti-assassins imo. :D

And i personally drooled over the new burst attributes.

Back on topic again (sorry i get carried away)

Return RoF like it was use to be, because what i have heard RoF used to me more stronger, whichs makes me sad :(

Well, I guess that's all i have to say

Sorry for bad grammar/typos
  • DoomRaven - Storm LegionDoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    WTF you guys crying about? Every single class/tree without sacrifice or charmstrike or any other **** skill that has hp bonus is totally underpowered atm cause of gloop system, I love my physical skills doing less than 2k damage, just wait for the 90 patch where youll get 3-4k more base atk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos
  • ToLLL - ShyliaToLLL - Shylia Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    crack shot boosting base attack instead of bonus damage could be fair enough.

I personally deal 0 damage (so no orbs) with Burst of rage on same geared ppl as me at the start of the fight.

Iron skin work fine for me, but when you see damage are reduced by 2 (From 10 to 6k) it seems really way to much =/

@DoomRaven : We are just speaking about our class, and btw I don't think we gonna win 4k atk when you see the stats of Zodiac Boss 85, not that much attack.
    My youtube : Youtube.com/Tolgrang
  • Aardler - EyrdaAardler - Eyrda Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Maybe if nyos crack shot time got more than 0.01% crit damage from nature (the runes FOR soul) energy.... maybe that'd help. It's been 3 years though, how long exactly are we suppose to wait for a fix?

Or should we talk about magic bullet (the 40 nature talent) not working properly for either nyos or dyos... that's also only been 3 years. 15% base activation chance? How about 0.000015% chance, and deal with it!

You don't really need options, until it gets fixed. Everyone should be familiar with being pigeonholed into using whatever is the least broken by now, right?
    PWE doesn't actually want you feedback.
    Those threads are just there so you can lube up ahead of time.
    edited April 2014
    Maybe if nyos crack shot time got more than 0.01% crit damage from nature (the runes FOR soul) energy.... maybe that'd help. It's been 3 years though, how long exactly are we suppose to wait for a fix?

Or should we talk about magic bullet (the 40 nature talent) not working properly for either nyos or dyos... that's also only been 3 years. 15% base activation chance? How about 0.000015% chance, and deal with it!

You don't really need options, until it gets fixed. Everyone should be familiar with being pigeonholed into using whatever is the least broken by now, right?

For me the nature talent works.. but i don't find it very useful so i dont really care if triggered or not. When I asked about the 0.01 bonus one my response were more like it wasn't broken and supposed to be 0.01% crit damage. Useless indeed but oh well..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2014
    MM talents don't seem op as it seemed, dazing shot isn't going to stun, it's an ensnare and at soul quick reloading doesn't have cooldown removed, spare ammo resets its cooldown, thats all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2014
    Pity. was looking forward to the no CD @ quick reloading.
    These patchnotes for MM are always false in several ways though, so guess it was somewhat expected.
    The spare ammo get lowered CD though at the last soul talent? and the other talent giving it more bullets?

The antiCC is nice but stun would be so many times more useful even if 1-2 sec stun. As personally i'd use it against melee and ensnare makes very little diffrence as they are already there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Isock - EyrdaIsock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    maybe dazing shot will stun, since already slows people
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2014
    maybe dazing shot will stun, since already slows people

It's an ensnare not stun, even wind mages PoL will ensnare as well and it's not stun, lots of wrong info on the google doc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]