Install Arc

Top 3v3/6v6 groups - PvP Players for EU

13»

Comments

• cureaustriacureaustria Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    in early days, wind was not such dangerous as it is today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEjnvbUo7uM

its absolute needed to be good prepared with XP book and additonal resistance against wind

Safety+first_35959f_4852597.jpg
  • Drachus - EyrdaDrachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    You're a special kind of dumb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2014
    cant be 24/7 serious, when im playing 3h then i cant BE xD
    in this 3 hours i want to run thruw PK listening to the russian hymne (amazing song btw^^)
    kill some players in nomansland, running like chicken thruw arena or Fjord till time has come to get serious again and log off for important things gg

people like you drachus are always serious, you take yourself too important
    your nothing special in my eyes, it makes me sad because FW is your "workplace"

that resulted in the "pvp guide" and other things no one realy needs
    i feel mercy for you, but i will never be able to help you and because of "basic respect and toleranc" i let you, even if you say im dump
    edited May 2014
    I'm not the one taking it seriously lol. You are. I'm just kinda over here laughing at you, along with the other people who see you as a joke cause you get so super serious about trying to show how "stronk" you are. You degrade others to try to prove yourself, because it is as though you get some sort of self-worth from your performance in this game. I just like to mess with you cause it's funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mggwmggw Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    This is totally offtopic lol. Obviously, cure isnt in the top 3v3/6v6 groups so I think we can move on from that now. We should merge all of cure's comments into a thread called "How I think I am the best rebel priest on the Europe x-server." Then you can ramble on your stats and everything w/o having to post it on every single pvp thread.
  • d33pic3d33pic3 Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Omg this thread is still running? xD kk

mir. deep, im not an nativ english speaker (yeah i know truely unbelievable), and i dont have an
    vamp that i know all details of the class, what i meaned was this "form"

DsehidHSuE9I.JPG
    Yeah thats the Batform... I just wondered cause i thought you would know every class in and its talents like you always claim to know.

and about epeening, you told once that you are one of strongest vamps,
    best equipped vamps - best playing vamps and how much noobvamps are running arround
    (your exact used phrase was -> "high end vamp")
    Yeah i'm probably said that im high end vamp once. I'm pretty sure of that and i still count myself to one of the top pvp vamps. The Rest did you say, not me^^

do you realy believe your in the right position to speak about epeening of others
    Yes i think cause i'm not running around in forums to prove everything with Videos and SS just to try to prove someone wrong.

pls correct me if im wrong and you should be in the top 3v3 team instead of him, but the vamp on the picture is stronger than you
    Vinchent is an a 1on1 way more stronger, that's true. But in good 3v3 teams against each other i think we are pretty even.

The thing is, you still believe that arena score is worth something. I tell you something. It's not ;) Ppl dont give a **** about score anymore. In the beginning of Crosserver it was yeah. Cause you could see which people are good enough to compete against each other.
    Now it's just the Rest who still needs high Score. So Arena score is not a criteria of who is good and who is not. But i gues u just dont want to accept that, cause i'm not the first one who said that to you.
    And I'm wondering where you were when crosserver started. Only running at late night when nobody where there anymore? Or just waited til the first ones where finished. I run against auro guns vin toll zero reb lappa mind sev sklavin, baltha etc etc. But i never run against you. Only time i saw you where when i run with two low score chars to get ques.
    Btw ques. That's thats the reason why the most epic players ( In my opinion) arena on the top scores anymore. They just didnt get ques so the lost their score to get ques again.
    Vin might be one of the few who just dont want to do this in 3v3. I'm sure he has his reasons for that.
    So pls, just plssss.... Stop using arena score as a criteria. It's worth nothing. Same thing with FF. Sometimes you run aroung with 80 : 0 kills and 20 flags. And other days nothing will work.... It's to random what you get in your team and enemy team to decide who is good and who is not.
    And pvp is not only arena and ff.
    Me for example loves open pvp, mass vs mass. Even when i dont stand any chance cause enemies are much more or better. It just makes way more fun than arena for me. I've never seen you to such kind of events. But this may be cause you are a solo player in a mmorpg.
    And that's also why i cant ever respect you. You are only one player. I don't care for one and i dont build my char to compete with one char. I have a acc gear started but i never finished it. For what pls? for the 3 eva chars i barley meet in weeks? Nah nope sorry thats ain't worth it.

to prevent an embarrassing pause you can click and watch an nice song->
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peVdsTglebA
    Nah, i wont start talking about your taste of music.

geeeeetting more serious again^^
    i can understand that you dont play a lot, old content, nothing todo, lame situation
    but maybe time will change this and you get activ again
    I thought you are not taking this whole thing serious ö.ö.
    But at this point you are right. Maybe i will get a little bit more activ again with content patch. Maybe i will play a bit, lvl a bit, go arena a bit. But it could also be that this whole patch is gonna suck, or not that good as we thought it would be. same like arena. Everyone had big hopes now everything wil change and get better....Look at arena now.
    Samething with Lycan patch. New Instance is just annoying and last time i was HR was in December i think.
    Addionally to all of this comes the company behind that game which ruins the game with every patch more and more.
    So only time will show.

its always fun to throw some lightskills on your watermelon^^

So that was it from me in this thread. I'm now going to build a tractor in another game which is still in alpha but still far more stable than fw T;Cool

Greetz
    DeepIce
  • BalthazarF - ShyliaBalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    deep, you named so many people but me!!! do you ever think of my epeen?!!! ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2014
    deep, you named so many people but me!!! do you ever think of my epeen?!!! ><

Ok okay sry>.< im adding you

but there where just too many ppl at the beginning which made fun to run against :o
    to name them all hmh .__.
  • Laethera - NyosLaethera - Nyos Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Doesnt mention me... HOW DO YOU DARE, DUDE I BARELY EVER VS'D?! Thats an insult ot every bard in every server. You HAVE to mention every bard you ever saw and remember em. And love em. And give em a glomp. And a beer.
    No, im not drunk, but i wish i was..
    P.s. BALTHA! <3
    edited May 2014
    Doesnt mention me... HOW DO YOU DARE, DUDE I BARELY EVER VS'D?! Thats an insult ot every bard in every server. You HAVE to mention every bard you ever saw and remember em. And love em. And give em a glomp. And a beer.
    P.s. BALTHA! <3

I'm not on EU on my bard, but can I request a beer too as a fellow bard on NA? -begging tiger smiley-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2014
    I'm not on EU on my bard, but can I request a beer too as a fellow bard on NA? -begging tiger smiley-

Ofc drach! p.s. DRAAAAAAAAAAAACH *cute tiger smiley*
    DeepIce, get to work, we need beers here! You have to be forgiven by Bards.
    edited May 2014
    P.s. BALTHA! <3

Who are you :o

but kk sry xDD

Here. Beer :o

o01_17056322.jpg
  • Sephmeister - EyrdaSephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm just the random passerby who handed out coffee, tea, pastries and waffles.. Can I get a beer too? *begging tiger smiley* :D
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
    edited May 2014
    Beer for everyone
    laden1_g.jpg
    galerie-11664-org.jpg

Germany <3
    edited May 2014
    Doesnt know who i am.. DeepIce! :(
    Im a bard. Nyos server, KoS guild, weird water bard who rages on ice mages 24/7 in X server whenever it meets one! *-*
    Anehwah. BEEEEER <3 *raises up glass with Seiph, drach and DI*
    edited May 2014
    That's mean :(

Just give me a little hint. First two letters of your name :D
    edited May 2014
    d33pic3 wrote: »
    That's mean :(

Just give me a little hint. First two letters of your name :D

Ehm, you can read it right there. Laethera! T;Cool
    Otherwise, im the only bard in EU who's got azures instead of goldsparks/shatters, i believe :D
    edited May 2014
    Ah oke so thats your ingame name too :>

well then

*raises glass* and as we say in germany "Prost!"
    edited May 2014
    Ah oke so thats your ingame name too :>

well then

*raises glass* and as we say in germany "Prost!"

Pft. Cheers!
    *rolls with the glass on the floor*
    didnt we move a bit away from the actual topic of this discussion..
    edited May 2014
    Yeah maybe, but everybody loves beer
    edited May 2014
    Yeah maybe, but everybody loves beer

be aware of the new game, maybe this picture gives you a hint

8LOyjc1WMILx.JPG
    edited May 2014
    Well, that's low down.

But ppl always start flaming (or try to) when they have no arguments left ;)

But to be honest, it's more like this.

tzh2hl8e.png
    Maybe ppl find out which game it is xD

Greetz
    DeepIce

Plus: Your Paint skills are over 9000!
    edited May 2014
    that picture was from the new upcoming tractor simulation, and youv written something about tractors. good that you dont meaned this nerd facility game (activ girls in commuinity 0,8%)

to your picture, at first have no clue which game that is, but it seems that more than you are playing this from your guild in FW, what makes it reasonable

i think evry game could be fun with the right people, even tetris multiplayer^^
  • ninle2ninle2 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Well, that's low down.

But ppl always start flaming (or try to) when they have no arguments left ;)

But to be honest, it's more like this.

tzh2hl8e.png
    Maybe ppl find out which game it is xD

Greetz
    DeepIce

Plus: Your Paint skills are over 9000!

Looks like Archeage but not 100% sure about that xD
    edited May 2014
    ninle2 wrote: »
    Looks like Archeage but not 100% sure about that xD

100 points to gryffindor.