test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Top 3v3/6v6 groups - PvP Players for EU

Comments

• mggwmggw Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Deadlytones has 1.2k+ mastery and 1.1k+ resistances w/ the best runes (375% crit def buffed). Divinelights has 1.1k+ resist w/ 340+ crit def buffed and 80+ wisdom (true prayer of frost rune as well...). Those two toons r pretty much maxxed. Their third who is an aegis war can keep the priest bubble down 24/7 w/ evil ward (5 sec cd) and is extremely tanky. The only teams to beat them consisted of the best frost mage and best divine priest of all of US x server. Not to say that they're impossible to beat but it will definitely take more than a couple of tries before anyone in europe can take them down.
  • menengrothmenengroth Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    curentardo wrote: »
    sorry didnt readed well enough and thought you mean me vs you

Yes, I'm quite aware that reading is an issue for you.
    curentardo wrote: »
    we have spoken a lot about punishment removal - since this time i got it too

youv lost 2 of them and one youv won because i was out of mana (we started very fast without
    healing at npc, so iv startet with 1/3 mana)

your last sentence after fight 3 was (where even punishment removal was no help)
    -its the disadvantage of your light resistance and this always happens (bashed you nearly instantly on red)

the different between us both is, when i loose an match i can post it on youtube and have no problem showing that

i m not lieing at all, why - theres no need for it- its an game

btp, iv only told that an watermage is maybe more usefull instead of an vamp,
    that this vamp acts same as you menegroth - without respect to others
    is only my personaly opinion and has nothing todo with the topic in this thread

but in the end, we are both not in the TOP team xD

edit: specific to you, im searching you ingame, maybe we can get an fight on video
    to show how much truth is in your words gg
    (you can try it with your warrior too to get an better overview of your strength)

I quite enjoy the fact you finally took Punishing Removal, even after the pages and pages you wrote about how it was a useless skill.

Actually you've dueled my rebel alt 4 times since you finally took PR, it was 2:2 (good excuse about the mana though, didn't happen, but a good excuse).

Also yes, I did point out the considerable differences in resists, lv20 light res on my alt vs your main's.. lv80?

Finally... I really have no fear of fighting you on either char of mine... Not once have I ever lost to you in 3v3 or 6v6 on either char... (My war has a staggering 451 accu btw).

You're just an exceptionally average player who thinks they're the foremost knowledge on all things FW and the world's greatest gamer. Let me assure you, this is not the case.
  • zeeeqonzeeeqon Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Waits with popcorn for incoming essayT;Away
    NYOS server : Warrior ZeQoN
  • DoomRaven - Storm LegionDoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    in the end swift is no option for the top team and me is far away too
    in this case its not topic relevated if vinch is nice or not

he should stay in the top3 list

but i must add that we dont have such high bards like deadlytones, not even close
    AND not an activ second healer with 1,3k resists :D (im sure he is not the best playing healer, but the one with the best stats, and stats rule a lot with survibility)

a bard for example can delete the feast and im sure deadly has this 3 runes,
    combined with lvl100 resists and very high mastery he can outtake the whole group
    when he dont get cct to death by someone

only the MM could be something "special" i dont think theres a second compareable one

but after the update a lot things will change,
    -healer are not anymore such tanks (impressive higher attack for evry DD)
    -all idents gets obsolete, because there are simply better ones on better gear
    -rune energy is easier to get high

there will be more competition in future, with new players too

30-40% more damage for evryone, but not even 10% to avoid damage
    -longer rounds in arena / ppl camping hp fountains
    -team work will be a very important topic
    -crit power gets more important (evry single crit will rule :D)

the most organized team with brain will always lead to massiv advantages
    (watermage for example- an watermage with 10k attack IS still not a DPS with AOE range xD
    with an bard next to him or warrior he trhows with 10k- aoes on 1k resists ->lol^^)

Fixed it for you, there seems to be misunderstoodment here about new patch, yeah more atk from new gear but you are going to hit even lower unless you got a huge dps boost on talent tree, 10-12k atk will be nothing when everyone will be as tankish as an aegis, (26% damage reduction total with new SP talents) I tested this and it does really reduce damage,

All I have to say, if you are evasion enjoy getting 1 shotted, this patch is mainly to boost crit power and not non crit damage which will be even lower and full crit def builds aren't going to be full effective anymore, so hurray for 3 dps team again!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos
  • BalthazarF - ShyliaBalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    i ve seen a lots of crit dodge buffs too. Not so sure about crit beeing super efficient, but we ll see :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drachus - EyrdaDrachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    This is kinda off topic but I'm a crit def hoe so...

Yes, people will have higher crit dam, but they will also have higher crit def, dodge, and damage reduction lol. It'll be essentially the same, if not worse in terms of high survivability as you yourself described, Doom. Crit def/defensive builds will still be effective for the classes that do them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Laethera - NyosLaethera - Nyos Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Crit def hoe n°2, EU version, Nyos in particular.
    Crit def build nerfed for? We'll get also crit def talents sweetie lol
    I saw different talent builds getting crit def buffs/boosts. However, water bard crit def build will still be effective since you barely need dodge-> can focus crit def more than others.
    sonata of water life T;Cool
    a bard for example can delete the feast and im sure deadly has this 3 runes,
    combined with lvl100 resists and very high mastery he can outtake the whole group
    when he dont get cct to death by someone
    1 rune* i'd doubt a water bard would caste 3 E chords to dispell a feast if it has that much res->free heals by hits, but thats my humble opinion of a lil bard O.o
  • ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I agree defensive builds get less effective, earlier have been obvious choice to go arena, now elemental set are just as good. And the talent bonuses adding crit chance and damage is higher than defense afaik? (altho crit defense is higher per ID) Just harder to gather enough crit defense to cover up for all the crit damage that can be gathered. Not to mention you have to be really rich to afford the V crystallines, the shatters V have been in charge rewards for some while now. And also priest debuffing alot (-45%) of crit defense iakes a part of it aswell. The damage reduction makes it so it's just as hard if not harder to kill though, BUT it still peaks towards killing beeing easier with crits now than earlier when it've been quite easy to counter by arena gear and a simple few ids making anima strikes and pure damage more effective (IMO!)

Note: I'm not trying to claim defensive build get useless of any kind; It stays kinda the same.
    But chance + damage get boosted and as result critical hits will be harder to counter in pvp compared to now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
    edited May 2014
    I agree defensive builds get less effective, earlier have been obvious choice to go arena, now elemental set are just as good. And the talent bonuses adding crit chance and damage is higher than defense afaik? (however crit defense is higher per ID) Just harder to gather enough crit defense to cover up for all the crit damage that can be gathered. Not to mention you have to be really rich to afford the V crystallines, the shatters V have been in charge rewards for some while now. And also priest debuffing alot (-45%) of crit defense iakes a part of it aswell.
    About the Crystas V, you're right, i still have III's on main..
    I think it depends from talents Gunsie anyway, i checked bard ones and light tree gets twice crit def talents, hope they're runeable.. *-*
    It will be clear with patch, but i wouldnt say already defensive builds are gonna bbe useless. :p
    Also I re-read the comment, if you meant the speed buff adds which gives immunity, it has to be casted before the feast, it doesnt dispell last time i checked. :)
    edited May 2014
    There are no overall crit def or dodge buffs. Only tree that gets crit def talents is light bard, movement fantasy will increase crit defense by 15% and extra passive from another talent, water bard get's nothing, just damage boost on Frozen Fungus and crit dmg on it and will also reduce crit dodge with melody mastery.

So the most common cc classes/trees (water bard / ice mage) have crit dodge reduction

Priest reduces crit def by 15%/30%/45%
    Ice mage will reduce 27% crit dodge on ensnared targets by Ice Edge or Frost Realm
    Water Bard will reduce crit dodge by 4% on melody mastery
    Fire Mage will also reduce crit dodge by a long duration if it's fire aoe skills crit on target
    Sins get more crit chance / dmg overall and a 300s cooldown skill that reduces crit dodge equal to sins crit chance, in mass pvp gg.
    Inferno vamp huge cc boost.
    Blood vamp gets a 4% crit dodge passive on tree and 20% while in withered and it's healing skills increases target crit chance by 4% for 11s
    MM's got crit power buffs too, soul gets 3%cc on fire skills and Precision debuffs crit dodge by 2% and 4% crit def on certain skills with low cooldown

Overall there's no buff for crit def builds, probably cause they are too effective atm

As for ID's there won't be a change, each will neglect each other like now so nothing diferent

My thought on this, having a full crit power set will be a must because with the new gear stats people are going to have a huge HP pool and survive longer and trees that didn't get a huge boost on dps now will rely on crits

I stack crit def as well and this is kinda bad, I guess it's going to be who kills who faster and the popular team setups will remain the most effective, dibs on blood war with ice mage and divine priest, 45% crit def and 27% crit dodge gone xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• BalthazarF - ShyliaBalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    but if people start to take closed to no crit, there is no need to debate about crit def and crit damage^^

for exemple as a mage with only a few things i have in mind i get a boost of : 8%crit dodge with faith + 10% with fire shield with 70 colors (have 81 atm and will have 91 with new slot coming), could get another 10% with 100 color, get and extra 4% with V twillights, can be buff by war an extra 10%. it s already an extra 42% available. Not all easy to achieve but eh^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2014
    but if people start to take closed to no crit, there is no need to debate about crit def and crit damage^^

for exemple as a mage with only a few things i have in mind i get a boost of : 8%crit dodge with faith + 10% with fire shield with 70 colors (have 81 atm and will have 91 with new slot coming), could get another 10% with 100 color, get and extra 4% with V twillights, can be buff by war an extra 10%. it s already an extra 42% available. Not all easy to achieve but eh^^

Well crit chance boosts from gems / gear / SP don't really matter cause they are countered by the same things except for warriors who always get 2x the amount cause of DU, so 8% from sp tree, thats 16% more for DU, kinda tells you every war tree is supposed to be crit damage.

Anyway shouldn't take long for the patch so I guess I can share this

www.tinyurl.com/90talents

Every tree talents

and also Blood Raider game play and talents

www.tinyurl.com/BRgameplay
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2014
    1 rune* i'd doubt a water bard would caste 3 E chords to dispell a feast if it has that much res->free heals by hits, but thats my humble opinion of a lil bard O.o

Wind maneuver 3/2 gives immunity to feast. DT has 3/2 wind maneuver. It doesn't dispel a feast which has already been cast, but since chorus of wind is instant cast and feast has a decently long cast time, it's very possible to time chorus of wind before a feast hits.

About defensive builds argument -> we'll just see when the patch comes. I really don't have the energy today to argue in-depth about "what-if's."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2014

Wind maneuver 3/2 gives immunity to feast. DT has 3/2 wind maneuver. It doesn't dispel a feast which has already been cast, but since chorus of wind is instant cast and feast has a decently long cast time, it's very possible to time chorus of wind before a feast hits.

About defensive builds argument -> we'll just see when the patch comes. I really don't have the energy today to argue in-depth about "what-if's."

Yet, it doesnt give you immortality nor dispells, thats my point! xD
    And my other point is very similar to Drach's *-* Also, Drach, what if bard got reflect on sonata of water? :D
    We need tigers badly, i want the naughty tiger here..
  • d33pic3d33pic3 Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    here you can view the 1min fight

impform, 23sec (something like that not sure)
    bound
    feast

how that works without deleting anything^^

who wana play the rebell? ah

i see^^

this isnt the impform, just sayin xD
    but im sure you know better.

Jeez all the e-peen contest again? was the last one not enough? xD

Good that i quit game.
  • cureaustriacureaustria Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    d33pic3 wrote: »
    this isnt the impform, just sayin xD
    but im sure you know better.

Jeez all the e-peen contest again? was the last one not enough? xD

Good that i quit game.

thats an video where i lost without having a chance and you talk about "epeens"?
    hmmm kinda strange how the one part can be related with the other...

STRANGE mister "i quitted the game but still flaming in forum" deep :D

houly **** there are such strange people running arround^^ xD
  • d33pic3d33pic3 Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    thats an video where i lost without having a chance and you talk about "epeens"?
    hmmm kinda strange how the one part can be related with the other...

STRANGE mister "i quitted the game but still flaming in forum" deep :D

houly **** there are such strange people running arround^^ xD

The hole thread is e-peen mr. curen ;)

And sometimes when i have a few free mins i look at the forum and just see something like this. I just cant ignore threads like that. Its just too hilarious what ppl write here to explain themself xD.

Btw you completely ignorered the wrong impform fact. Sou you accept that you are wrong?! That would be something new.
    I gues you have never seen the real impform :D

Greetz
    DeepIce
    edited May 2014
    d33pic3 wrote: »
    The hole thread is e-peen mr. curen ;)

And sometimes when i have a few free mins i look at the forum and just see something like this. I just cant ignore threads like that. Its just too hilarious what ppl write here to explain themself xD.

Btw you completely ignorered the wrong impform fact. Sou you accept that you are wrong?! That would be something new.
    I gues you have never seen the real impform :D

Greetz
    DeepIce

mir. deep, im not an nativ english speaker (yeah i know truely unbelievable), and i dont have an
    vamp that i know all details of the class, what i meaned was this "form"

DsehidHSuE9I.JPG

and about epeening, you told once that you are one of strongest vamps,
    best equipped vamps - best playing vamps and how much noobvamps are running arround
    (your exact used phrase was -> "high end vamp")

do you realy believe your in the right position to speak about epeening of others

pls correct me if im wrong and you should be in the top 3v3 team instead of him, but the vamp on the picture is stronger than you

to prevent an embarrassing pause you can click and watch an nice song->
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peVdsTglebA

geeeeetting more serious again^^
    i can understand that you dont play a lot, old content, nothing todo, lame situation
    but maybe time will change this and you get activ again

its always fun to throw some lightskills on your watermelon^^
  • Sephmeister - EyrdaSephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm here to hand out tea, coffee, pastries and waffles. Come come, don't be shy :)

Tea-Party-Food-Ideas-For-merrier-party.jpg
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
    edited May 2014
    mir. deep, im not an nativ english speaker (yeah i know truely unbelievable), and i dont have an
    vamp that i know all details of the class, what i meaned was this "form"

DsehidHSuE9I.JPG

and about epeening, you told once that you are one of strongest vamps,
    best equipped vamps - best playing vamps and how much noobvamps are running arround
    (your exact used phrase was -> "high end vamp")

do you realy believe your in the right position to speak about epeening of others

pls correct me if im wrong and you should be in the top 3v3 team instead of him, but the vamp on the picture is stronger than you

to prevent an embarrassing pause you can click and watch an nice song->
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peVdsTglebA

geeeeetting more serious again^^
    i can understand that you dont play a lot, old content, nothing todo, lame situation
    but maybe time will change this and you get activ again

its always fun to throw some lightskills on your watermelon^^

30idz5w.png

No video, just a SS taken today, stop whining about inferno vamps and learn to play your own class.

Hope you've never described yourself as a "high end priest" curentardo..
    edited May 2014
    menengroth wrote: »
    30idz5w.png

No video, just a SS taken today, stop whining about inferno vamps and learn to play your own class.

Hope you've never described yourself as a "high end priest" curentardo..

today knocked your main char from one side to the other of cross server,
    and then looking in forum, bumm new post with new blabla^^

lol^^

i have the whole video if you want it, but SS first that you dont forget ->
    never tell the other one he should play better when he kills you and is stronger than you

Xf2BU6W9SKjz.JPG
    edited May 2014
    Err. That screenshot doesn't make you look good, Cure, if that was your intention. It's easy to just read the chat and see what happened. c_c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2014
    Lol, doesn't bother me at all really, my main is a crit dmg build war with a huge 451 accuracy.

If I wanted to beat evasion chars, I'd be a very different build ^^
    edited May 2014
    Lol, doesn't bother me at all really, my main is a crit dmg build war with a huge 451 accuracy.

If I wanted to beat evasion chars, I'd be a very different build ^^

(you had marksmen buffs(xMastax was the MM) and priest buffs from arena, and in video you can see that your not missing hits, maximum 10% missed hits, BUT nevermind :D)

but its something more basic, dont tell the other he should play his character better, when you cant kill him, that looks kinda strange xD

in the end, your an good warrior and i can understand you that you get angry
    that with 420% crit power 42% crit on base and nearly outmaxxed character you cant beat
    the small priest

i would be pissed off too in your position
    edited May 2014
    (you had marksmen buffs(xMastax was the MM) and priest buffs from arena, and in video you can see that your not missing hits, maximum 10% missed hits, BUT nevermind :D)

but its something more basic, dont tell the other he should play his character better, when you cant kill him, that looks kinda strange xD

in the end, your an good warrior and i can understand you that you get angry
    that with 420% crit power 42% crit on base and nearly outmaxxed character you cant beat
    the small priest

i would be pissed off too in your position

Pissed off? "doesn't bother me at all really" o,O

And uh, as you can see in SS, I didn't have priest or MM buffs, did take EE/accu pot ^^

Like I said, my war isn't built for beating evasion chars, never really came across hard ones in 3v3
    edited May 2014
    Pissed off? "doesn't bother me at all really" o,O

And uh, as you can see in SS, I didn't have priest or MM buffs, did take EE/accu pot ^^

Like I said, my war isn't built for beating evasion chars, never really came across hard ones in 3v3

thats why i have the last fights of 2 weeks on hard disk, after an fight the opponent alwaaays tells something different xD

MY9qBWcTx9WU.JPG

you told once hownice punishment removal is, and iv seen that this is true and changed
    my talent tree to get it too, thats why in the end there are no buffs left

26NUnXje25c2.JPG

to the green marked text, its only a game and thats the right opinion of such fights,
    they are meaningless (for example you where smart enough to take an MM with you in arena and that would be enough - if eva is taken your cc and 1,1k mastery with high attack would lead to an easy win)
    edited May 2014
    thats why i have the last fights of 2 weeks on hard disk, after an fight the opponent alwaaays tells something different xD

MY9qBWcTx9WU.JPG

you told once hownice punishment removal is, and iv seen that this is true and changed
    my talent tree to get it too, thats why in the end there are no buffs left

26NUnXje25c2.JPG

to the green marked text, its only a game and thats the right opinion of such fights,
    they are meaningless (for example you where smart enough to take an MM with you in arena and that would be enough - if eva is taken your cc and 1,1k mastery with high attack would lead to an easy win)

Ah, that was a different duel, still no priest ones though, Midnight crashed in arena and we lost ^^ (If you don't believe me, you can tell its true because my pet's Wind Boost is a <5min buff and theres no priest hp/def buffs before it, which aren't affected by punishing)

Not that the 13 accu would've mattered at the end of the day, I really don't mind losing to high evasion builds who absorb my wind mastery xD

Maybe text in cool colours will help you to read it better? o.o

"Like I said, my war isn't built for beating evasion chars, never really came across hard ones in 3v3"
    edited May 2014
    xD talking about taking stuff serious in the game, cureaustria ftw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2014
    Cure, you try wayyyy too hard to prove yourself, and in trying to do so, you try to tear down everyone else.

All it proves is that you have really poor behavior and take the game far too seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2014
    Well he needs to release his real life frustration somewhere
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]