test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Top 3v3/6v6 groups - PvP Players for EU

noreallife92noreallife92 Posts: 15 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Server Symposium
Hey

I was wondering which 3v3/6v6 Groups are the best from all Eu Servers? Which pvp Players shine the most?
Post edited by noreallife92 on

Comments

• RaizensFur - NyosRaizensFur - Nyos Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    the ppl who have 300+ chroma..give or take :P
  • ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    the ppl who have 300+ chroma..give or take :P

That's two? possibly three?
    The ones i have in mind dont shine particulary much either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • RaizensFur - NyosRaizensFur - Nyos Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Was having a troll. I honestly only know 1 person(that ive personally seen) whos got 300 chroma..i dont really go around seeing how much chroma ppl have.

Best 3v3 team was Guns Auroroa and Vinchent. Afaik they didnt lose a match when going for 2,6k(correct me if im wrong)
    edited April 2014
    Was having a troll. I honestly only know 1 person(that ive personally seen) whos got 300 chroma..i dont really go around seeing how much chroma ppl have.

Best 3v3 team was Guns Auroroa and Vinchent. Afaik they didnt lose a match when going for 2,6k(correct me if im wrong)

No we lost too, mostly against tolls party. I was quite squishy with low level craft gear and lower resistances back then. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ToLLL - ShyliaToLLL - Shylia Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The best 3v3 group is AuroOraA, Vinchent & ILikeBigGuns

It's hard to choose a best 6v6 group as everyone goes 6v6 to farm gloops, but prolly the same with 2 icemage like Xorph and a windbard like Haffsbard.

In my opinion, the player which shine the most is AuroOraA.
    My youtube : Youtube.com/Tolgrang
  • Sephmeister - EyrdaSephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    In my opinion, the player which shine the most is AuroOraA.

Yup, any team with Auro is gonna be hard to kill. He is good. :)
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • cureaustriacureaustria Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    auro yes, bigguns ooke but vinchent?

today round...
    me, alt char of me, low player of my guild for 2,0
    against
    vinchent, alt char of him vinchent_ and low healer

he instantly kiled my 2 mates and i was running for redhand to kill the priest
    while being attacked

he lost the rounds, not even with feast he killed me...
    he played very good, realy good playstyle but he is an inferno vamp, you need aoe cc

better megamage (1k resis, 1,2k mastery -VERY impressive playstyle)
    toLL would be a better option for sure too (only focus on seperated enemy dd and its done)

only thing i cant understand with auro is why he is not using his bubble on cooldown
    iv seen him today dieing and a lot times earlier only because 1x cc too much and he
    was standing without bubble

guns tell him that he can hoover always over the group bar, and when he needs bubble
    he only has to press TAB then anything else is in tab and bubble cast is on himself :D
    same with healings on himself

can upload an video next time when seeing him showing that it always takes 5sec
    when he must switch between himself and his dd :D
    edited April 2014

ErzaehlVonMir, an bard, made it 2 weeks ago for 2,6+
    with wac mage and me as heal

thats impressive because his resistances are all under 600 and he is not fulleva
    and me is realy not an good heal, or even good geared for an heal (24 yellow rune energy...)

not much reached 2,6 till today and wac and the bard are always usefull to reach that
  • Laethera - NyosLaethera - Nyos Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Taking bets on how much will take for this topic to turn out into a fight. Curen, hide! ;P
    edited April 2014
    vinchent turned batform on, cct a little-cant move
    bound -cant move
    and feasted -cant move

surprise surprise

rebells dont have anticc and i was out of wrath and cant survive feast and redhand spamm

then i told him that against rebells/glacials feast makes it impossible to compete
    (because of 30sec no chance to move, getting ONE orb)

sideinfo, glacial can delete ALL control effects with LoS, but feast boundness is simply not removeable
    -its an controll effect, it should get deleted, but it simply doesnt happen xD

i switched to divine, where he can feast like he wants and then he didnt accepted anymore
    and told he is bored

yeah sure they are arrogant xD i told him thats how normal people act telling him that xD
    and 3 players next to me from guild sky told im right, his guild and he is stupid arrogant

what should i say^^

its easy beating one with cc and feast when he cant delete the one thing and cant get out of the other xD

maybe he is not arrogant, only acting arogant.

buuut an good mage is still better for this 3v3 instead of an inferno vamp
    edited April 2014
    depends on team, it's kinda 50/50
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sibyllae - IllyfueSibyllae - Illyfue Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    You’re an evasion rebel priest, and Vinchent has accuracy gears and fashion he can switch to in order to counter that. I was his only priest, a “low heal” as you called me, solely because I’m an alt. I know how to play divine, but you were fast to insult me by saying it’s a “1 click” to play divine. You’re a rebel priest who can debuff my heals and you can drain mana easily, yet you’re pissed because Vin uses his class and tree to the best of his ability to take you out? You have immortality too when you use light of sanctuary, better you save it to counter his feast. It seems to me like you’re making up for your own shortcomings in terms of strategy by making it out like Vin is somehow “cheating” because how dare he use feast, a skill that all vampires can use? It’s the same as every person who has ever raged on me for using swift evasion, a skill the majority of sins use. And people who rage on elemental warriors for using their blade of reflection etc, the list goes on.

Anyway I don’t complain or care if I lose to you or anyone for that matter. I like to play pvp even though my priest is still a work in progress. To say Vin is arrogant when you literally know nothing about him is your own ignorance. Inferno is under-used in pvp, and he’s worked hard to make his build good. I don’t appreciate you throwing your uneducated opinion around when I’ve witnessed first-hand for more than two years that Vin has never shown rudeness to anyone unless they showed it to him first. Politeness begets politeness and rudeness begets rudeness. Don’t rage because you couldn’t beat him, just acknowledge you can't always win but you can always try to improve yourself - preferably your attitude to be honest - and just relax instead of getting so frustrated.

TL;DR stop complaining in forum posts, Curendaro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2014
    yeah sure they are arrogant xD i told him thats how normal people act telling him that xD
    and 3 players next to me from guild sky told im right, his guild and he is stupid arrogant

what should i say^^

its easy beating one with cc and feast when he cant delete the one thing and cant get out of the other xD

maybe he is not arrogant, only acting arogant.]

He is not arrogant. i guess you got misinformed.

• ZeroMyth - IllyfueZeroMyth - Illyfue Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    These kind of topics always end up as flame wars with twisted stories.
    Just close this already Nyxa.
    edited April 2014
    You’re an evasion rebel priest, and Vinchent has accuracy gears and fashion he can switch to in order to counter that. I was his only priest, a “low heal” as you called me, solely because I’m an alt. I know how to play divine, but you were fast to insult me by saying it’s a “1 click” to play divine. You’re a rebel priest who can debuff my heals and you can drain mana easily, yet you’re pissed because Vin uses his class and tree to the best of his ability to take you out? You have immortality too when you use light of sanctuary, better you save it to counter his feast. It seems to me like you’re making up for your own shortcomings in terms of strategy by making it out like Vin is somehow “cheating” because how dare he use feast, a skill that all vampires can use? It’s the same as every person who has ever raged on me for using swift evasion, a skill the majority of sins use. And people who rage on elemental warriors for using their blade of reflection etc, the list goes on.

Anyway I don’t complain or care if I lose to you or anyone for that matter. I like to play pvp even though my priest is still a work in progress. To say Vin is arrogant when you literally know nothing about him is your own ignorance. Inferno is under-used in pvp, and he’s worked hard to make his build good. .....

uploading whole video justfor fun^^
  • BalthazarF - ShyliaBalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    u cant move cause of feast? then use badge :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2014
    u cant move cause of feast? then use badge :)

They were doing a 1on1 I think :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited April 2014
    ok then i will say that again. 1v1 means nothing, it s a team game. for exemple,no prots can beat me one on one, but they can be really strong opponents in arena. 1v1 are only good to train and learn how others classes works. but im not surprise that curen think its important. I said that numerous time, but when you want to play 1v1 competition, then play street fighter ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2014
    here you can view the 1min fight

impform, 23sec (something like that not sure)
    bound
    feast

how that works without deleting anything^^

who wana play the rebell? ah

i see^^
    edited April 2014

bound
    feast

i see^^

You got the video put as private so we can't watch it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited April 2014
    sorry was with mobitel/handy and standard configuration, but its changed

its only an 30MB file in low qualitiy because i dont want to upload for hours such an small vid
    aaannd the names cant be readed, no namecalling ASWELL!
    ^^
    edited April 2014
    ok then i will say that again. 1v1 means nothing, it s a team game. for exemple,no prots can beat me one on one, but they can be really strong opponents in arena. 1v1 are only good to train and learn how others classes works. but im not surprise that curen think its important. I said that numerous time, but when you want to play 1v1 competition, then play street fighter ;)

or king of fighters.. or tekkan.. ahh yea :D

• mggwmggw Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Interesting, Europe's best 3's team is a soul mm, inferno vamp, and divine priest I'm guessing? The 3's team that has beaten most people on the U.S. server is Deadlytones, Discotex, and Divinelights or "3D" though I don't think most people refer to them as that. The team composition is water bard/aegis war/divine priest and they're a tank/anti-cc/dmg debuff team. I would kill to see a match b/t these two teams though I would bet big money on the U.S. team simply b/c of their team composition. Hopefully, one day our FW version would allow for it.
    edited May 2014
    mggw wrote: »
    Interesting, Europe's best 3's team is a soul mm, inferno vamp, and divine priest I'm guessing? The 3's team that has beaten most people on the U.S. server is Deadlytones, Discotex, and Divinelights or "3D" though I don't think most people refer to them as that. The team composition is water bard/aegis war/divine priest and they're a tank/anti-cc/dmg debuff team. I would kill to see a match b/t these two teams though I would bet big money on the U.S. team simply b/c of their team composition. Hopefully, one day our FW version would allow for it.

The very weakness with that team is that we can't do much about water bard. (we can only ignore the bard and go for it last, if well geared) So soul mm + ice mage would most likely do better for this situation as it can shut the waterbard out together with priest and MM don't have very big problems with warriors if you don't get interupted by cc from other players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DoomRaven - Storm LegionDoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Stock up your gems and refine +12 gear for your bloodraiders, quit your current chars while you can!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos
  • menengrothmenengroth Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2014

bound
    feast

i see^^

I beat him 1v1 on my evasion rebel (SwiftPain) a week ago o,O

I think you just need to learn to play your class to be honest.

Also, vinch is a really nice guy, get a grip Curentardo.
    edited May 2014
    menengroth wrote: »
    I beat him 1v1 on my evasion rebel (SwiftPain) a week ago o,O

I think you just need to learn to play your class to be honest.

Also, vinch is a really nice guy, get a grip Curentardo.

g7qWhz5ciF75.jpg

sorry didnt readed well enough and thought you mean me vs you

edited it and it only stays the picture because i like the small seal :D
    have a nice day
    edited May 2014
    turn on good music for pvp duells! :D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsV15erPcYg
    (yes, turn it loud, thats the way this epic title is played in usual. and sure you can sing - wrong or not- sing it :D)

This works too :D

Hell March 2

edited May 2014
    we did 2 months ago 3 duells (1 week ago? lol^^)
    g7qWhz5ciF75.jpg
    we have spoken a lot about punishment removal - since this time i got it too

youv lost 2 of them and one youv won because i was out of mana (we started very fast without
    healing at npc, so iv startet with 1/3 mana)

your last sentence after fight 3 was (where even punishment removal was no help)
    -its the disadvantage of your light resistance and this always happens (bashed you nearly instantly on red)

the different between us both is, when i loose an match i can post it on youtube and have no problem showing that

i m not lieing at all, why - theres no need for it- its an game

btp, iv only told that an watermage is maybe more usefull instead of an vamp,
    that this vamp acts same as you menegroth - without respect to others
    is only my personaly opinion and has nothing todo with the topic in this thread

but in the end, we are both not in the TOP team xD

edit: specific to you, im searching you ingame, maybe we can get an fight on video
    to show how much truth is in your words gg
    (you can try it with your warrior too to get an better overview of your strength)

we need more pvp! and the best fights are when both have same class
    ^^

turn on good music for pvp duells! :D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsV15erPcYg
    (yes, turn it loud, thats the way this epic title is played in usual. and sure you can sing - wrong or not- sing it :D)

i think you misunderstand, he said he won against vinchent one week ago, not against you^^

is 1vs1 really matter that much?? oO

ps : vinchent has always been really nice with me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2014
    in the end swift is no option for the top team and me is far away too
    in this case its not topic relevated if vinch is nice or not

he should stay in the top3 list

but i must add that we dont have such high bards like deadlytones, not even close
    AND not an activ second healer with 1,3k resists :D (im sure he is not the best playing healer, but the one with the best stats, and stats rule a lot with survibility)

a bard for example can delete the feast and im sure deadly has this 3 runes,
    combined with lvl100 resists and very high mastery he can outtake the whole group
    when he dont get cct to death by someone

only the MM could be something "special" i dont think theres a second compareable one

but after the update a lot things will change,
    -healer are not anymore such tanks (impressive higher attack for evry DD)
    -all idents gets obsolete, because there are simply better ones on better gear
    -rune energy is easier to get high

there will be more competition in future, with new players too

30-40% more damage for evryone, but not even 10% to avoid damage
    -shorter rounds in arena
    -more burst skills, spike damage will be a very important topic
    -cc and anti gets more important (evry single orb will rule :D)

the faster team with redhand will always lead to massiv advantages
    (watermage for example- an watermage with 10k attack IS an DPS with AOE range xD
    with an bard next to him or warrior he trhows with 25k aoes on 1k resists ->lol^^)