test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TOP PVP Players (EU only)

Comments

• laemagelaemage Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    the mage transformed the warrior into egg and chicken appeared?
    seems legit.

But of course.
    Dont forget he cubed the egg right after and chicken was born!
  • duderino89duderino89 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Well first of all, i have to admit, that 19 pages of discussion is a little bit too much for me to read.
    But i really would like to understand the meaning of the list. Since i am a Sin i really ask myself why 3 Sins of Server Dyos are named, who are inactive the main time, have weaker gear, except one and weren't able to defeat aria hell road room 50. In Fact, there are only 2 Sins on all servers, as far as i know, who were able to defeat it. Im the only Edge player who defeated room 50 - Velvet is playing on Dark - if i'm not mistaken.
    I play a lot of 3v3 mostly with a stable team helping everbody to reach 2,4k points. I went in 1 Day 6v6 from zero to 2,2k points. Ofc i'm not as often in FF or arena, since you have to change servers but i think im more active in any pvp instances then Reash, MindWrack and Chechen - since i scored more kills then them - facing the pvp kill list. Yeah i wasn't active last weak because i was ill - but so was none of them ;)
    Most ppl maybe wont recognize me as strong PvP since they see me for 1 sec before they are dead - but anyway, i think some may know who i am - and im very interested in, why ppl dont think that i deserve to be in this list. I have the best mount for FF (the starter mount 135% as warrior -mount ) wich keeps everybody thinking: "look at this newb - lets focus everbody ... oh fack i got 1 hitted..."
    Well that's my introduction - maybe some now know me well - and as far as i know - some of those really strong chars in the lists know me from their defeat in duel ;)

By the way: My Opinion about strongest 6v6 Team:
    Bard: HaffsBard
    Bard: Xartagos
    Priest: AuroOraA
    Vamp: Vinchent
    Mage: Xorph
    Dwarfs: toLLL
  • cureaustriacureaustria Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    added Scarlet_ ; KeLnyx to sins, and make the list for sins complete

switched Magizzle for Fiambra, because was in parking position - seen last days in arena

Sevrine could be discussed for the vamps, but its not easy to pick one out
    so till here are more opinions, parking position

btw, soloinstance is not such important in this case
    sure a lot of the list are somewhere higher ranked in solo instance too,
    but it would not be needed
    edited February 2014
    duderino89 wrote: »
    By the way: My Opinion about strongest 6v6 Team:
    Bard: HaffsBard
    Bard: Xartagos
    Priest: AuroOraA
    Vamp: Vinchent
    Mage: Xorph
    Dwarfs: toLLL

oppononents with 2 mage and one "Scarlet_" damage can easily destroy this team
    with starting Xarta, haffi

and there are too much of these single target dps wonders, when i think about
    the vamp list or warrior list

combination of mainteam xorph magizzle would perm stun this group and give alsa
    a tiny charmed strike festival on redhand (no help enough from windbard to survive longer than 15sec)

toLLL is an single target cc dps, which has high resistance after a few shoots (red rune energy? not sure in detail) more usefull in 3v3 if you ask me, wouldnt change him for magizzle

summarize, for the TOP6 its needed to have high cashed resistance, playstyle is a lot, but TOP6
    must be both
  • AquaIung - IllyfueAquaIung - Illyfue Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2014

discussed others,
    xSunDancex, Scarlet_, Olivsi, EvilSheep, Ragnix
    outofcontrol, Dommel, nasriel, ironjack, bravehero
    Ginius, kastell, lyuwa,r Addiena, Sevrine, Fiambra

whats your opinion?

Argh, Cure, no offense to you seriously, you're an OK evasion char but please can you remove my name from this list and any other future lists. Because your list is really embarassing and hard to take seriously... We've been laughing at some of the people you have put here for days now and I really don't wanna be associated with this thread at all. I don't wanna be "considered" for these lists. So yeah, take me out and don't mention me again please! I don't wanna come back here to make sure that I'm not getting mentioned now and then. xD

Thank you very much!

~EvilSheep :)
  • Sephmeister - EyrdaSephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Argh, Cure, no offense to you seriously, you're an OK evasion char but please can you remove my name from this list and any other future lists. Because your list is really embarassing and hard to take seriously... We've been laughing at some of the people you have put here for days now and I really don't wanna be associated with this thread at all. I don't wanna be "considered" for these lists. So yeah, take me out and don't mention me again please! I don't wanna come back here to make sure that I'm not getting mentioned now and then. xD

Thank you very much!

Mean sheepy.. mean xD
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • BalthazarF - ShyliaBalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    oO some people take thing way to seriously imo^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ToLLL - ShyliaToLLL - Shylia Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited February 2014

toLLL is an single target cc dps, which has high resistance after a few shoots (red rune energy? not sure in detail) more usefull in 3v3 if you ask me, wouldnt change him for magizzle

Since when MM is only single target cc dps ? Wrong, no resistance granted by runes or sth like.
    And btw, when you took 77K anima crit on extreme sniping during this week, don't put me as 32K, thanks ;)
    My youtube : Youtube.com/Tolgrang
  • RaizensFur - NyosRaizensFur - Nyos Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    oppononents with 2 mage and one "Scarlet_" damage can easily destroy this team
    with starting Xarta, haffi

and there are too much of these single target dps wonders, when i think about
    the vamp list or warrior list

combination of mainteam xorph magizzle would perm stun this group and give alsa
    a tiny charmed strike festival on redhand (no help enough from windbard to survive longer than 15sec)

summarize, for the TOP6 its needed to have high cashed resistance, playstyle is a lot, but TOP6
    must be both

I see your 2mage team and raise you a menengroth with rh sd Bor. thats ~22k reflect per hit. Gg.

At the end of the day, it doesnt matter who you have in a 6v6 team, theres always a different combo out there to beat it. All youre doing now is nitpicking everyones personal opinions to try seem superior...

So stick to the top whatever, list you want to make and quit QQ about someone elses ideas or opinions
  • Sephmeister - EyrdaSephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    At the end of the day, it doesnt matter who you have in a 6v6 team, theres always a different combo out there to beat it. All youre doing now is nitpicking everyones personal opinions to try seem superior...

This thread in a nutshell. Well said sir/ma'am!
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • duderino89duderino89 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You are all takling about it doesnt take much for a 6v6 team comp... but consider this:
    In "best 6v6 group" cure mentioned lappalie - just an evasion char - and the new player forgets his bubble - so he is a 2 hit for anybody with acc. HaffsBard has good overallstats and is pushing the attack more then any other bard on the servers - as far as i know.
    And just to mention you can easily defead the first mentioned 6v6 team with just 1 good sin on auro so no heal - that's why i chosen xartagos as second heal - so you have to group heals ticking over 10k/sec - instead of 1 who might get silenced.
    Ofc 2 icemages may freeze more often then 1 but one more heal makes this insane - and i wasn't sure about toLLL or iLikeBigGuns - but anyway a dwarf has a massive attackrange - he can outrange ANY class if he wants to - making any icemage/waterbard effectless - this combined with the anti cc haffsbard provides = great.
    Ofc you can make use of warriors/patriots with reject dmg but i think the more cc the easier you win.
    2 Bards = 2 Sleeps + 3500 ATK (?) more + insane heal + anti cc / damage reject
    1 Vamp = strong single cc and feast
    1 Priest = good single heal + anti cc
    1 Mage = strong group CC
    1 Dwarf = strong RANGE single cc - if a sin would be ranged - well you can change em up - but i think this makes the most of all the chars combined.
  • ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You are all takling about it doesnt take much for a 6v6 team comp... but consider this:
    In "best 6v6 group" cure mentioned lappalie - just an evasion char - and the new player forgets his bubble - so he is a 2 hit for anybody with acc. HaffsBard has good overallstats and is pushing the attack more then any other bard on the servers - as far as i know.
    And just to mention you can easily defead the first mentioned 6v6 team with just 1 good sin on auro so no heal - that's why i chosen xartagos as second heal - so you have to group heals ticking over 10k/sec - instead of 1 who might get silenced.
    Ofc 2 icemages may freeze more often then 1 but one more heal makes this insane - and i wasn't sure about toLLL or iLikeBigGuns - but anyway a dwarf has a massive attackrange - he can outrange ANY class if he wants to - making any icemage/waterbard effectless - this combined with the anti cc haffsbard provides = great.
    Ofc you can make use of warriors/patriots with reject dmg but i think the more cc the easier you win.
    1 Mage = strong group CC
    1 Dwarf = strong RANGE single cc - if a sin would be ranged - well you can change em up - but i think this makes the most of all the chars combined.

Just cc the sin down then (after all one extra cc) never seen too much problems by auro in healing even as single healer, includes the top dps teams. All of the people in team are pretty tankish too i believe, and about the new lapp i don't think i've met him much was mostly thinking of the "old", so in that case just swap lapp for the windie haffsbard, speedbuff towards ice mages help alot, aswell all other team buffs :) So either way, wind bard would most likely be a better choice than lapp indeed. With this kinda teambuild the priest will most likely more be needed to save them from cc with sleep and help draining purifying than healing their **** of.

MM can't really make mage/ w. bard effectless either. (we have two cc against wbard for example, one 3sec 30sec cd, one 4/6sec 20sec cd.. well 3 with ensnare if you count that in) one of those skills is also 18m range, so no "mass range" then. It's not really that gigantic advantage in range..
    I see your 2mage team and raise you a menengroth with rh sd Bor. thats ~22k reflect per hit. Gg.

So stick to the top whatever, list you want to make and quit QQ about someone elses ideas or opinions

Or just bond or trans him while in reflect? easiest with bond i guess as it don't get canceled by aoe.
    After all you got FOUR people with those two skills in that team

Yet to find one anti team against this team though @ 6v6 (unless you take some from the group against itself - then yes indeed, can easily be countered)
    still just my view though :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
    edited February 2014
    Since when MM is only single target cc dps ? Wrong, no resistance granted by runes or sth like.
    And btw, when you took 77K anima crit on extreme sniping during this week, don't put me as 32K, thanks ;)

when you have the 6 hit shot, your the middle tree,
    the first is the pvp tree (supporting groups and whatever)
    second is pvp able, but more focused on high dps
    third the aoe tree for pve

all in list are tree number 2.
    so whats wrong when i say MM are "cc dps single"

i think some people only want to say "no" because they want to say "no"

to the resistanc upping, since you dont want to gie us details, only saying "no"

here is what i meaned, its yellow rune energy, thats why iv written "red?" because me was not sure, only alt char is a MM

only knew that it ws an fire skill which activates the effect, details in pic
    and how much it raises after 10 stacks with under 10 yellow energy

hDkCt4wOsfsE.jpg

and which rune skill in detail,
    6FJhEMuZAxPa.jpg

in an longer fight, more than 30sec, a MM has ridicoulus resistance if he want
    a mage stuns from beginning, an MM needs more time to get strong
    -6v6 mage better, 3v3 MM

ONLY MM wihch is better for 6v6 is precision one, but your not and thats what iv written

Thank you very much!

done, thx for information
  • menengrothmenengroth Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Or just bond or trans him while in reflect? easiest with bond i guess as it don't get canceled by aoe.
    After all you got FOUR people with those two skills in that team

Yet to find one anti team against this team though @ 6v6 (unless you take some from the group against itself - then yes indeed, can easily be countered)
    still just my view though :p

Neither of those stop reflect :p
    Nothing does in fact.
    edited February 2014

3v3 and 6v6 top team is not futured anymore.
    edited February 2014
    menengroth wrote: »
    Nothing does in fact.

Really? my apologizes then didn't know that haha

Not purgable either?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2014
    1 Mage = strong group CC

haffi raises 2,3k atk whats impressive btw and the discussion for a top 3v3 and 6v6 leads to nowhere and its stopped
  • RaizensFur - NyosRaizensFur - Nyos Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Not purgable either?

im not sure about purge, but by the time a mage notices bor is up it could be too late. the bor animation is easily hidden ;)
    edited February 2014

Not purgable either?

Nope, not by mage or aegis war.

Rebel's Punishing Removal doesn't work either
    edited February 2014
    Nope, not by mage or aegis war.

Rebel's Punishing Removal doesn't work either

punishing removal onl deltes attack buffs, and this is an defens one btw
    edited February 2014
    Maybe MM can then, we have 60%-70% chance to remove on one skill! ;)

99% likely it won't work though if mage nor aegis does it! :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2014
    punishing removal onl deltes attack buffs, and this is an defens one btw

29uujp5.png
  • CountVonCo - IllyfueCountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Nothing does in fact.

Its a bleed effect. MM soul resolution works fine against it. As does Bloodlust fury. Any skill which makes u immune to bleed effects BoR has no effect vs them.

WindBard with 3/2 on Wind Maneuver with rune can make whole party immune to bleed, hence BoR is useless.

EDIT: Going forward, 90+ patch will make Ice Mages fighting Ele wars BoR much easier. Granting immunity to bleed effects after they cast Ice Edge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
    edited February 2014
    Its a bleed effect. MM soul resolution works fine against it. As does Bloodlust fury. Any skill which makes u immune to bleed effects BoR has no effect vs them.

WindBard with 3/2 on Wind Maneuver with rune can make whole party immune to bleed, hence BoR is useless.

EDIT: Going forward, 90+ patch will make Ice Mages fighting Ele wars BoR much easier. Granting immunity to bleed effects after they cast Ice Edge.

Hardly useless, 90s cd on Chorus of Wind, and then no ice mage immunity for the party ;p

Soul resolution certainly renders it useless for the mm, but not the rest of his party ^^

All about timing really.

And yeah, ice mage will certainly have np with reflect with the 90 patch.
    edited February 2014
    29uujp5.png

ok thats realy not bubble compareable

i hate it when it comes to the next point/ question xD

so why its not removeable with punishing removal?

its the worst lvl75 skill of whole game
    it takes 3sec to cast has lame cooldown and simply evrything stays the same
    but thx for the picture, dont have an warrior to look at this

EDIT, ah ok its written in last sentence that its not controlled by something
    or deleteable

same with rebel bubble, cant be purged because of that
    edited February 2014
    ok thats realy not bubble compareable

i hate it when it comes to the next point/ question xD

so why its not removeable with punishing removal?

its the worst lvl75 skill of whole game
    it takes 3sec to cast has lame cooldown and simply evrything stays the same
    but thx for the picture, dont have an warrior to look at this

Er, Punishing Removal is absolutely amazing.

Especially for an evasion char... Since it removes Priest acc/eva buffs, marksman acc buffs, prot's mental concentration and Vicious Intention (needs good timing).

As well as things like Dragon Power, Warcry, all pet mastery buffs, Deadliness, Brute Force...

All that with a 30s cd and 18m range affecting up to 20 enemies in a 10m radius.
    edited February 2014
    the 2 most dangerous things are huntersmark and evasion debuff from mage
    and this is on evasion player and no attack buff that can be removed

it sounds nice, (60sec btw) but then you meet 1x vamp and he bounds you

0x anti cc

game over

same goes with warrior, reflect, anima shield stuns

when should i kill him when not in this 8sec when no stuns - no reflect

it has reasons why me is only priest in killist from dyos and from the 586kills
    i have done 150 in this 8sec with immunity

there are enemys like megamage wich i never could kill without that skill
    -getting redhand and then this 8sec, no transformation no nothing,
    he must go in ice and then hes done

when should i cast an 3sec skill and being cct till dead

you dont need to believe me, but when you have 0 anti cc, an 3sec cast skill gets useless
  • Drachus - EyrdaDrachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    cureaustria: Believes punishing removal is useless. Cannot kill anyone without rebel rocky.

Sir, I don't think you know how to rebel priest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    now same in FF seen

bard throws sleep, then switch to acc gear and trys to place his waterstuns

this would kill me now on redhand when i would not be able to remove it and take 5sec breath to kill him with his lower geared acc stuff

one minute later, 2 sins apearing
    -no damage but i would be outweaponed and stunned till end

not with 5sec immunity, i can throw attacks on one and he retreats in stealth
    the second one got sleep skill and was killed

tell me how this should be done with punishment removal

dont get me wrong its an very nice skill, but the talent points are not enough to get both
    anti cc AND this

you have to choose and if you like it otherwise then make how you wish

btw this is all till lv90 in a few months gg
    then it makes sense to have this back

only thing im not sure if dd priest is not best played as divine with this 0sec cd anti cc..
    but we will see :D

EDIT, and me is out now, it gets too offensiv from a lot sides and theres realy no need for. if you want to have an TOPlist then i will actualize it whenever a new post is here and its needed. but it should make fun for me too and this is not given anymore here.
    edited February 2014
    You're sacrificing too much for the 8s of no cc on a long cooldown, I assume you at least have Abandonment @ 2/2, but what else are you giving up? Light Protection? (more dmg/HE from mastery), Godly Might? (-eva -crit from Damnation) Judgement?

And there's no need for the few seconds of no cc when you have 8s of complete damage immunity + a speed buff from Wind of Blessings as rebel o.O

And if we're talking in terms of arena, a whole team missing ALL of their attack buffs, compared to just 8 seconds of not being cc'd every 220s?

I have my own eva rebel, SwiftPain, trust me xd

PS: Fruity! *licking turnip*
This discussion has been closed.