edited February 2014
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73b1TaYAqwg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR574rI8_X4

best way to watch something like that is with "YTD Video Downloader"

-works evrytime, with music wich is not allowed in some lands too
    -in highest quality
    -without loading time

Hello world, this is me.
    was thinking of the ammount of waterstuns from 2 bards which are always hitting
    -do you have an idea how much time you are realy able to interact^^
    they simply make orbs on you, collecting them you need double time for redhand,
    maybe never and then they switch and kill the one left from you, the one right from you and
    give you the finisher while your waiting for mana rain^^ xD
    Ahem. T;Cool bardlife much!
    Thanks for quoting tho! Felt a bit abused, being sneakly posted in here. And the fight where i act dumb and die, whyy :(
  • Sephmeister - EyrdaSephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    What is going on in this thread anymore...? :s
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • rinnixxrinnixx Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    We dont stun that much, our advantage was range, something sin dont have. About who will cc priest - sins partner, something like mage trans/ vamp bond? Sin can also sleep priest and attack me. And sin cant constant silence unless you stand still. About tankyness i had lv 60 npc res and no arena gear 1000 def and no fus gems, i really wasn't that tanky then either. This was till i got my first arena gears.

i just answered ur question why a sin is tageting the prie . sure there about millions other taktics how to gain a victory in arena . in the end it depends on how a grp is build which classes are within a grp , how opponent grp is build and how well u and ur grp are playing together.

well about ur tankyness : dont know how u were before cross server. just know u how u are right know. and whats counting is right now not half a year ago :-)

but were getting of topic here so i feel like closing my mouth .

Just a friendly advice : dont draw conclusions on other player compared to yourself . U only let ppl count who can compete with YOU but u are not the avarage player.
  • ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    wonder how we still meet in arena then =X and Sat quit long ago =c

That's now, also we meet 6v6 and i were kinda talking 3v3 when people went for score. At that time you asked gab if we were applied or not so you knew if you could apply.

To rinnix: just replied to it as you implied anyone who dont get it - dont know how to pvp. And as i made that exact comment towards the assasin thought that was pretty aimed towards me. What i said here is also irrelevant to me specific
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • Rebarg - IllyfueRebarg - Illyfue Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    That's now, also we meet 6v6 and i were kinda talking 3v3 when people went for score. At that time you asked gab if we were applied or not so you knew if you could apply.

To rinnix: just replied to it as you implied anyone who dont get it - dont know how to pvp. And as i made that exact comment towards the assasin thought that was pretty aimed towards me. What i said here is also irrelevant to me specific

when we went for the score there was no need to avoid you=) it was fun back then with plenty of parties going arena =) I only asked whether you were doing 3v3 or 6v6 out of curiosity, waiting wasn't even worth it guns:P sorry=X
  • DoomRaven - Storm LegionDoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    All I have to say, cureaustria is the best!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos
  • BalthazarF - ShyliaBalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    remix version for biggun and curau^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbgjQIwOmMI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • w3w1w3w1 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Balth, damnit. You nearly killed me there xD
    Cure and guns sitting on a tree.. T;Kissing
  • cureaustriacureaustria Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited February 2014

must remember you that he cutted you out of his list,
    because he only listed people which are "a competition and not fullbobs"
    i would not team up with someone who is not holding an high opinion from you
    think about it

btw added Orzog to MM list, should have been from start there but simply forgotten

Edit,

and this nasty Azaghal one xD

rVru5QY3IHHU.JPG
    edited February 2014
    when we went for the score there was no need to avoid you=) it was fun back then with plenty of parties going arena =) I only asked whether you were doing 3v3 or 6v6 out of curiosity, waiting wasn't even worth it guns:P sorry=X

It wasn't that many once you were 2,5. Anyway then I appolagize if that's true, gabi told me otherwise. We queued for 2hours and not a single queue then you asking that did make it seem otherwise, also checked if any of the other partys went in and they didn't(including yours) but again if it weren't the case I appologize.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2014
    who cares if im on the list or not^^ i told you erlier i do like beeing an underdog. and i do love to face opponent stronger than me. My chars is still average, i dont have trouble admitting that :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xerosennin1989xerosennin1989 Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hey all, im squishy B;Hello
    edited February 2014
    added xMastaTx and Alangos to Dwarfs,
    2 very strong and clever MM from dyos

but i think evryone can now say, his most wanted are in list :)
    sure the one or the other is not for evryone strongest, but i think its good
    that the varietys are given and theres not one tactic - one built

xMasta for example is an eva MM, not that amazing resistance, but he still stands
    longest and can make nice damage on redhand

alangos is well known on dyos too and should be listed
  • lokixzlokixz Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You can't just put 10 people there, especially some of those people are like absolute jokes and I won't give names and point fingers but SOME of them are complete noobs from my server. You want the best? There can only be 3. Gold, Silver, Bronze. Period.

Either do you research properly or just don't start threads like these. -facewall-
    After checking the list again, i have to agree with this. The list should be just a top3. There's really too much difference between the strongest ppl and some other ppl that are in the list just to fill an empty spot.
    In arena what matters most is the team overall. Maybe make a list of top teams for 3v3 and 6v6 rather than players.

I remember doing a 6v6 with 3 vamps (one of them being sheep), 1 wind bard, 1 ice mage and me aegis wr. We had very strong dd (sheep and wind mage), very strong cc (vamps and ice mage), very strong support (wind bard and aegis wr). Despite having no priest, being a quite random team, noone of us even being close to maxed and noone of us in the list, after few matches to get the hand, we pretty much dominated 6v6 winning even against some top teams with ppl close to maxed char. So the team composition and how everyone supports and contributes to the team are the most important factor imo.
    edited February 2014
    lokixz wrote: »
    After checking the list again, i have to agree with this. The list should be just a top3. There's really too much difference between the strongest ppl and some other ppl that are in the list just to fill an empty spot.
    In arena what matters most is the team overall. Maybe make a list of top teams for 3v3 and 6v6 rather than players.

I remember doing a 6v6 with 3 vamps (one of them being sheep), 1 wind bard, 1 ice mage and me aegis wr. We had very strong dd (sheep and wind mage), very strong cc (vamps and ice mage), very strong support (wind bard and aegis wr). Despite having no priest, being a quite random team, noone of us even being close to maxed and noone of us in the list, after few matches to get the hand, we pretty much dominated 6v6 winning even against some top teams with ppl close to maxed char. So the team composition and how everyone supports and contributes to the team are the most important factor imo.

that s why it is 3v3 or 6v6...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    lokixz wrote: »

sheep has ridicolous damage xD omg^^

40k is amazing with charmed strike crit, best till sheep iv seen with 38k and it was an vamp with lvl5 crit pow. and crit stones and mastery near 1300 full attributes 100% on attack equip xD

sheep beat this, simply as it is, he beat it xD
  • AquaIung - IllyfueAquaIung - Illyfue Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    sheep has ridicolous damage xD omg^^

40k is amazing with charmed strike crit, best till sheep iv seen with 38k and it was an vamp with lvl5 crit pow. and crit stones and mastery near 1300 full attributes 100% on attack equip xD

sheep beat this, simply as it is, he beat it xD

Not sure if I understand what you're saying there...

But anyways, I do 110k+ crits on people using charmed strike with redhand in 3v3 or 6v6 if I'm not being CCed like hell. I'm always ganked especially in 6v6 perma CC unable to do anything, but I don't blame ppl for doing that, if they let me walk I get redhand and everyone is killed by a mega-naab like me. :D

But you and SwiftPain are a pain in the **** for me, very OP evasion ID's on you two. xD I need to switch to my Accuracy rings and fashion (which looks very ugly, makes me sad :( ) and need at least priest buffs and gemlight, then I hit around 660 accuracy (including the +40 from dark skills) then I'm good to go... :D

Kind regards,

EvilSheep ^^
    edited February 2014
    crit hitlist^^ :D (from personal view)
    (or strongest hit ever seen, mage have most time anima crits higher)
    on lvl80 resistance /all6, no light enemy, 2550def, gloomanary dark/phys/-1400
    -6% single , -12% aoe, -9% water
    214% crit def

single target hit
    winner, zeromyth
    silver, Earedhel
    bronze, ImGonnaKillYou

most damage with one skill
    winner, Machtrois 5k,6k,7k,15k,14,5k/15k -> 62,5k
    silver, zeromyth 62k
    bronze, ilikeBigGuns 5k,6k,8k,15k,15k,8,5k -> 57,5k

highest accuracy
    winner KnallKopf, ~804

highest crit rate, with gear
    winner Dudette

highest evasion in fight
    winner Lappalie

highest HP

winner ZeroMyth ~125k

highest equipscore
    winner HardPunsh, near 175k in fight
    edited February 2014
    lets discuss this!

strongest possible 3v3 team
    Priest_ AuroOraA
    Stonemen_KnallKopf
    Mage_Xorph

priest with 50% crit eva, near 300% crit def, 75k+ HP
    Stonemen with 16sec godmode, switchgear for accuracy, high crit eva/crit def, high crit rate on skill
    Mage_high accuracy, high crit def 260%+, waterstuns like hell

strongest possible 6v6 team
    Priest_AuroOraA
    Priest_ Thyrielle
    Vamp_Alsa
    Mage_Xorph
    Bard_ Haffsbard
    high atk with windbard -high sympathy bonus for healer, high chamred strike output
    redhand mage upperscale damageoutput
    feast in first round and third with about 7k x12~
    massiv anti/cc from windbard, bardsleep
    bound skill for apearing sins, or transformation

group is effectiv with at least 2 players alive, mage redhand + heal

what do you say? is there a stronger constellation possible?
    edited February 2014
    IMO

3vs3: (ice mage + dark vamp + divine work wonders)
    Xorph
    Alsa
    AuroOraA

6vs6: (Masssss mana drain & cc)
    Alsa
    AuroOraA
    Vinchent
    Xorph
    Magizzle
    Lappalie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2014
    switched alsa to 3v3 because counterparty with good bards is too dangerous
    -with alsa its nearly same but feast and higher dps output more usefull

you switched in 6v6 one heal out, and one mage additonal
    -more cc, more orbs from aoes, more mana drain

more damage leads to shorter rounds, less work for healer
    with dead healer alsa has selfheal, mage can stay in mana rain or icebarrier
    and reduced damageoutput from enemys because of the ammount of cc

works^^ is better have switched
    edited February 2014
    so the strongest 6v6 team is a team of 5^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    baltha have you seen why dd priest are not in list

such alot control effects, MM can constantly stun -unweapon and whatever
    one mage can constantly transform and warriors sins what an ammount of control effects
    bound, feast what eeever

and what about rebel, 0 anti cc

not even an 300sec cooldown one

what an idiocity
    edited February 2014
    Only characters that can constant keep cc is sin (if target is still) and ice mage

MM can't at least..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• niallddnialldd Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    baltha have you seen why dd priest are not in list

such alot control effects, MM can constantly stun -unweapon and whatever
    one mage can constantly transform and warriors sins what an ammount of control effects
    bound, feast what eeever

and what about rebel, 0 anti cc

not even an 300sec cooldown one

what an idiocity

I can't really take your opinion of rebels seriously since you don't have Punishing Removal...
    edited February 2014
    sorry that i took an anti cc from water tree that makes immun 5sec each 220sec
    but evryone has other focuses and i need this anticc
  • laemagelaemage Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Thought this topic couldnt go lower, appearently it just happened.
    Soon there will be discussion on what was born first, the chicken or the egg..
    edited February 2014
    laemage wrote: »
    Thought this topic couldnt go lower, appearently it just happened.
    Soon there will be discussion on what was born first, the chicken or the egg..

pls dont contribute your bad moode in forum,
    the others only are writing what they want, most of these is more fun than else
    and not to take that serious

and what was first? the egg or chicken? ill bet 10g on warrior :D
  • laemagelaemage Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    pls dont contribute your bad moode in forum,
    the others only are writing what they want, most of these is more fun than else
    and not to take that serious

and what was first? the egg or chicken? ill bet 10g on warrior :D

Bad mood? Please!
    Sarcasm Cure, Sarcasm.
    I'll bet 10g on the ice mage (you know, hardlifemaging.)
    edited February 2014
    laemage wrote: »
    Bad mood? Please!
    Sarcasm Cure, Sarcasm.
    I'll bet 10g on the ice mage (you know, hardlifemaging.)

the mage transformed the warrior into egg and chicken appeared?
    seems legit.
This discussion has been closed.