test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TOP PVP Players (EU only)

Comments

• cureaustriacureaustria Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hmm. I think you should add MonteChristo & DeepIce to vampires. Besides that, I miss seeing Treliara on mage-list, Fiambra on magelist. Also Turkleton. (not sure if it is mentioned already, just read through it fast :D)

I agree with the warriorlist. Zero and Dudettte are opponents I do not want to meet in arena, if i wanna be alive. :D

I also would want to add Curenedaro(????Correct me if name is wrong) to priest-list. His evasion makes him available to tank dozens of people quite easily + his HE-reductionbuffs really do miracles to shutting down an opponent's priests' heals. And many people are lacking light-resistances, simply cause there exist so few with high-lightattk damage. On most people he will therefor deal increased damage combined with he-reduction.

And he's a priest. Evasion + combined with healing, you won't get a higher killer-combo than that C:

added Monte, deepice and treliara, thx for suggestion these players,

at priest section, there are only healpri ones,
    when you make a party you want an healpri and this list contains 7/10 at moment
    which are good/excelent playing and tanky/highly tanky for this job
    -dd pris are not playing enough and so you cant compare this ones

(and btw he has no HE reduction only an antiheal each 11,7sec for 3sec
    which wont work at vampselfheal or bard aegis selfhealing
    -what healers kill is ccing them when bubble is down)
  • CountVonCo - IllyfueCountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I don't wanna start flame wars, but really Prot section needs to lose Minerals. 1; he is getting boosted 2; I can kill him way too easy solo even when he has a priest.

There are plenty of prots on our server better than him; some maybe stopped playing cos of boredom and others dont bother with arena that much. By far the best PvP prot on our server is BlueDragon, but he kinda quit. Other than that; FatPris, is 10x better than Minerals, but he doesnt PvP so much. Same as Makro_Arctic and Blafi.

Lets not start adding people on lists just to make up the numbers.
    I would put BlackSouls instead of EvilSheep, we even had a chance to compare both of them in 3v3 as they went together and BlackSouls has a much better tactic and isn't a one hit or just make the list 11/11 cause of sheepy's dmg =)
    + For BlackSouls - Gear wise, Sheep cant compare for PvP. Sheep just got her arena gears, but is still PvE spec. Saying that her damage makes up for it mostly, but maybe not end game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
    edited February 2014
    I don't wanna start flame wars, but really Prot section needs to lose Minerals. 1; he is getting boosted 2; I can kill him way too easy solo even when he has a priest.

There are plenty of prots on our server better than him; some maybe stopped playing cos of boredom and others dont bother with arena that much. By far the best PvP prot on our server is BlueDragon, but he kinda quit. Other than that; FatPris, is 10x better than Minerals, but he doesnt PvP so much. Same as Makro_Arctic and Blafi.

Lets not start adding people on lists just to make up the numbers.

+ For BlackSouls - Gear wise, Sheep cant compare for PvP. Sheep just got her arena gears, but is still PvE spec. Saying that her damage makes up for it mostly, but maybe not end game.

thx for detailed info, had not the chance to compare this 2,
    when Evilsheep wants back in list he must be able to kill one vamp constantly in list

EDIT, dont know where i should write this to, so i write it here
    to heal pris, once you know this hint its easy to use and some in list have use for it:
    Hint_healpri:
    in arena you have evry round anima shield rdy
    -there are 2 ways to enable it
    first you cast bubble and press anima shield
    for example you get 15k damage hits constantly
    -first the bubble reduces 80% of this and can only take 140% of max. hp
    with anima bubble additional there is no damage till bubble is done
    and then 15k minus animashield functionality are dealed - with 72k hp /15k-8,6k=6,6k noncrit
    most time after 10sec bubble is finished and ccing the healpri will lead to be able to kill him

variety 2:
    first anima shield THEN bubble
    same example 15k hits constantly, same 72k hp
    this 15k gets lowered by anima shield to 15k-8,6k=6,4k
    this 6,4k gets reduced by bubble for 80%, so you see in this case 1300 damage taken
    in case 1 there would not be damage when both are activ
    in case 1 the bubble takes each hit 12k and is over after 8 hits
    in case 2 the bubble only takes 5,2k damage each hit and lasts for 20 hits

more than double the time and that counts if bubble is 10sec enabled or 20sec
    -the time for fresh bubble is not 14sec, its only 4sec
  • Magicastic - IllyfueMagicastic - Illyfue Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Btw, since you have 9/10 on that mage list. Put wac on that list as for the last spot. He is better than half of the mages on that list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Server: Lionheart (May 2011-April 2012)
    ~Evil Mark~ Level 80 Frost Mage - Retired

Server: Illyfue (Present)
    ~Magicastic~ Level 80 Frost Mage - Inactive
  • Drachus - EyrdaDrachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I don't normally pay much mind to these lists (or bother posting), but I actually thought menengroth must have quit since he wasn't mentioned originally... or think that this list is way off base in accuracy. I've played many servers, and he is still one of the wars I most respect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pablicjpablicj Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Best PvP Sin in Illyfue isnt VelvetStrike at all ! is TyangT rofl , Velvetstrike he is only good in pve not pvp huh
  • ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    pablicj wrote: »
    Best PvP Sin in Illyfue isnt VelvetStrike at all ! is TyangT rofl , Velvetstrike he is only good in pve not pvp huh

velvet still does better in pvp and frankly i see him more active after xserver

but yes he isn't build for pvp at all, no gems neither res.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • Lohym - IllyfueLohym - Illyfue Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The lists are made based on wrong information anyway. Who put them together? Was there a poll? Are all EU server pvp players being included? No, no and no.

EvilSheep has more dmg output than any of those vamps on that list. Simply because she is a PvE char with purely damage built gear, with zero resistances, with full crit dam and crit chance ID's.

I lol'd when I saw her under a thread with "PvP" players to begin with when she has nothing to do with it. So it tells me a little bit about how the list was made, cluelessly. Putting a purely pve focused vamp in a list with people who only stack Crit defense, dodge and 900+ resistances. B;Hello Logic.
    Cute, shy, poor Frost Mage Lolo Lv80
    edited February 2014
    the Lists Are Made Based On Wrong Information Anyway. Who Put Them Together? Was There A Poll? Are All Eu Server Pvp Players Being Included? No, No And No.

Evilsheep Has More Dmg Output Than Any Of Those Vamps On That List. Simply Because She Is A Pve Char With Purely Damage Built Gear, With Zero Resistances, With Full Crit Dam And Crit Chance Id's.

I Lol'd When I Saw Her Under A Thread With "pvp" Players To Begin With When She Has Nothing To Do With It. So It Tells Me A Little Bit About How The List Was Made, Cluelessly. Putting A Purely Pve Focused Vamp In A List With People Who Only Stack Crit Defense, Dodge And 900+ Resistances. B;hello Logic.

Looool I think I should have a 'dumb' hat over my head. Based on this, I'm clearly stupid :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2014
    Btw, since you have 9/10 on that mage list. Put wac on that list as for the last spot. He is better than half of the mages on that list.

added hm, now its only possible to get in mage list with pushing one of the existing T;Applauding
  • VelvetStrike - IllyfueVelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    pablicj wrote: »

says who? xD tyang and i both are able to 1shot u with a 'fresh' divine shield i guess.. at least give some arguments why hes better in ur opinion :) i barely faced tyang in cross server, before i did once in a while but thats a long time ago and he improved alot since then. Just wondering how u came to ur conclusion ^^

anyway im pve build and really dont care abt pvp, i just go for fun and to help others with some score. All i do is rely on my dps and it works fine mostly and sometimes it doesnt work.. at least i know that about my build xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rebarg - IllyfueRebarg - Illyfue Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    erm how about...
    BenUng to sins
    Furu to warriors
    T;Puzzling
    edit:
    zozoboy to warriors
    CalmLikeABomb_ to warriors
    Both of them are really good in pvp =) Olwue is good too and should be in the list
    edit again >.<
    what was the name of the prot with 'speed' or something in his nickname?
  • DarkSkylines - IllyfueDarkSkylines - Illyfue Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    personaly that list on warriors isnt all correct, 3 warriors i can name are absolute beasts in pvp, them being LyuWar, Dommel and Zozoboy just so you dont forget xD T;Moustache

and to Rebarg's statement as well as adding Calm to it i have seen him fight pve but not pvp so i can only imagine the massive damage he does
    i can't even recall a best time to put as my sig pic here :p

My YouTube : youtube.com/channel/UClUZrCiRQj9qT4pLETHNxLg
  • spiritbreaker1spiritbreaker1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I agreed with pablicj ! doesn't mean if u hit someone with 1 shot mean you are the best ... i guess he meant the tactics while pvping in arena so it's true TyangT has really nice tactics in pvp and i faced him alot and he is good sin imo
    edited February 2014
    personaly that list on warriors isnt all correct, 3 warriors i can name are absolute beasts in pvp, them being LyuWar, Dommel and Zozoboy just so you dont forget xD T;Moustache

and to Rebarg's statement as well as adding Calm to it i have seen him fight pve but not pvp so i can only imagine the massive damage he does

Lol no offense but Dommel is not a beast in pvp. Not really good in terms of skill/playstyle tbh.
    Zozo should be on that list. Lyu can be close to list. Dommel sorry but no. He needs to pvp more and play better. I'm talking all just pvp wise so don't take it seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2014
    I agreed with pablicj ! doesn't mean if u hit someone with 1 shot mean you are the best ... i guess he meant the tactics while pvping in arena so it's true TyangT has really nice tactics in pvp and i faced him alot and he is good sin imo

Well neither is much of a pvper anyway?
    Only sin on list who does much pvp and does it very well is MindWrack

the other is too weak gearwise perhaps? i dont know but i never seen any other "shine"
    Just seem all in damage at the rest, no survivability. If i'm wrong it just prooves my point further, as MindWrack is the only one of bigger notice if others got same stats as him..

However that's just my experience. Might be that his teambuild is the only to give us a challenge as well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VelvetStrike - IllyfueVelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    No offense to Tyang, hes a great sin.. but all the people commenting are meaningless alts xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    Well neither is much of a pvper anyway?
    Only sin on list who does much pvp and does it very well is MindWrack

the other is too weak gearwise perhaps? i dont know but i never seen any other "shine"
    Just seem all in damage at the rest, no survivability. If i'm wrong it just prooves my point further, as MindWrack is the only one of bigger notice if others got same stats as him..

However that's just my experience. Might be that his teambuild is the only to give us a challenge as well

I find chechensay more dangerous to be honest =) met both of them in the same 3v3 party and it was horrible to be against them T;Sleepy
    edited February 2014
    I find chechensay more dangerous to be honest =) met both of them in the same 3v3 party and it was horrible to be against them T;Sleepy

yea whereas we just ran over chchen everytime so far, so diffrent playstyles against us or just the teambuild/counter
    but yeah guess Tyang could make the list then if you people find him that good, havent met him even once since xserver tho i think, perhaps he improved since as i dont see him as THAT impressive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2014
    yea=D I guess =) anyways =D who else thinks that lists like that are bs and we should just go to X Server and have fun instead?T;Astonished
  • CountVonCo - IllyfueCountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Like I said earlier in the thread, its just a opinion poll. It can go some way to making a list of top PvPers, but reality, a lot of people don't do pvp anymore or as seriously as before.

I know plenty PvP spec people who have great gears but are kinda clueless to how to play.

Should change the title to something like Best Active EU PvP players who play regular arena.

Its all kind of like comparing apples and pears. In the end its pointless, unless u hold some sort of competition.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
    edited February 2014
    Like I said earlier in the thread, its just a opinion poll. It can go some way to making a list of top PvPers, but reality, a lot of people don't do pvp anymore or as seriously as before.

I know plenty PvP spec people who have great gears but are kinda clueless to how to play.

Should change the title to something like Best Active EU PvP players who play regular arena.

Its all kind of like comparing apples and pears. In the end its pointless, unless u hold some sort of competition.

Couldn't have said better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Thaynia - IllyfueThaynia - Illyfue Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Pretty much this. I'm not disputing anyone who's been suggested so far in the thread, hell knows I barely do arena so I've not even met some of these people, but I think it's nearly impossible to compile a truly representative list of the "Top" pvpers that we have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I stared into the abyss and the abyss stared back. And by abyss, I mean PWE Customer Support
  • arendharendh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Don't forget that on Shylia, our Chain of Kluer patch is always bugged. We are always lvl 60 and our best gear available is the Arena of Souls set !

Moreover, Celladius decided to live in a Runtime Error, so our masteries only come from our off hands lvl 40.

Finally, for an unknown reason, Shylia servor is hosted on the Moon ! We've always between 30 and 40s ping. Fortunatly, it doesn't seem to be a problem for dark vampires who can still play correctly in these conditions.

Take this into account in your rankings :p
    edited February 2014
    erm how about...
    BenUng to sins
    Furu to warriors
    T;Puzzling
    edit:
    zozoboy to warriors
    CalmLikeABomb_ to warriors
    Both of them are really good in pvp =) Olwue is good too and should be in the list
    edit again >.<
    what was the name of the prot with 'speed' or something in his nickname?

thx added him
  • Lieblingsjunge - IllyfueLieblingsjunge - Illyfue Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    II apologize for taking wrong of anti-heal and reducton in heal-effect. My bad, all I know is that it gets harder healingT;Astonished
    Anyways. I've met quite many Rebel-priests, at least from our Server. And by far, Cure is the most dangerous one. But then again, if healingpriests, are what u'll add there, then sure. Ofc, you got Vamoriali who is VelvetStrike's priest. He is also quite good, and if u would add rebels/glacials, he should be there somewhere.

I would also take Minerals off that list. His damage and tankiness doesn't stick out compared to other prots from Illyfue. Blafi, Makro_Arctic & Lamprakis ++ are by far, imo, more dangerous. Though sadly they dont pvp much on x serv, except Lamp. Switch Minerals out with Lamprakis, considering the other doesn't pvp much.

Regarding the point of these lists; In one way I like them. Its a nice way of praising the top-notch people, without being blamed for sucking up to OP's. Though, it is hard to determine who should be on that list and not. Take Sheep-BlackSouls. I've had the honor of playing with them both in party in arena. Sheep got the sicko damage, Blackie got a balance between damage and tankiness. So yeah, its challenging at times to pick who's gonna be on the lists. But I still like having the lists around, they're a nice way, to know who to be scared off in arena *laugh* >:

For sins I would like to add Sibyllae to the sin-list. She knows how to time her skills to completly perm-cc forever, so imo she deserves to be there for her timing of her skills, that 1v1 and if not focused, makes up for her low resistances.

For mages; Even though its full; I would've switched wac out with Magizzle. I have by far more problems with Gizzle than I do with wac or Valoris.
    Lieblingsjunge @ Illyfue - Lv80 Blood Vamp
    Natyel @ Illyfue - Lv80 Divine Priest

Selfdestruction is such a pretty little thing.
    You suck, I suck. We all can suck together T;Great
  • Floxyf - ShyliaFloxyf - Shylia Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yeah thank's for add T;Cool
  • millamilchmillamilch Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Heyo T;Moustache, would like to add Stuemper in Mage-List just as an good and tanky PvP-Player that can CC very well and does his job as CC in party great. So... well and if you look for Sins playing well, I would recommend Emochan: The sin with most CC(silence) output I've seen so far. Well that's my opinion it's up to you to decide...
    MonteChristo - Lv80 Darkvamp - Dyos T;Begging
  • Babben - IllyfueBabben - Illyfue Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i guess bluedragon quit game ?!
    Babbe|Warrior|Illyfue|88+
    Member of Guild SKY
    Romsym the Prot on Nyos yes that naab was me
    My english sucks, Only good when im drunk atlest its something (I think)

10/2-2015
    R.I.P
    MAoS | Farming
    Mentor | No need anymore
    GL | Farming
    Treasure Seeker Henry </3 miss you
    NC </////3 miss you ultra more R.I.P R.I.P
    [$5$] = gold ingame
  • Sassana - IllyfueSassana - Illyfue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i guess bluedragon quit game ?!

He show from time 2 time but can be told he quit.
    So the moral is..... Exploit everything and don't tell the gms or they will take it away.

Gotcha...

Don't ask, don't tell.

By FireBat

True story
This discussion has been closed.