test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TOP PVP Players (EU only)

167891012»

Comments

• mggwmggw Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    the banana should show you that we play an game and no one take evrything that serious

no one cares if someone writes a few posts offtopic, we can discuss evrything the players want that should be discussed

i dont deny him to post ff pics,my only question was - what he wants to tell with that pic :D

im still waiting for an answer on the specific question "usage of punishment removal, is it practiceable or only a myth that it can be casted against same geared people :D"

maybe you need a second banana mister baltha^^

counvonco made it, an useless - offtopic and funny post
    why not^^ it would be nice when more information gets involved, or his posts have more use
    but till this time he reads thruw the forum makes a few senseless but funny posts and thats how time goes by

he plays it like a game, he dont need a golden banana, he has his own

one question would be interesting, why theres not an single eva mage out there
    would it not make sense when someone can cc whole partys and cant get touched by the crowd? with average crit def of 240%, 500 eva, FF set maybe for acc and mastery?

To answer ur last question, it's simply not practical. If u're talking about a cc mage, then u're probably talking about frost which has no eva debuffs and a mere +18 acc for ice arrow. Unlike other classes, frost mage doesn't have high burst dps to compensate for the lack of acc.The dyos tree w/ eva bonus doesn't give any acc perks compared to the nyos tree and the purpose of a frost mage is full crowd control. You can't crowd control if u can't hit eva. Yes there are eva debuffs but I doubt an eva dyos mage could hit a high eva player consistently even with eva debuffs. Of course, you can try to get 500 eva as nyos but that'll be a little more difficult to achieve and the majority of ur ids will still be catered to getting eva.
  • cureaustriacureaustria Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    menengroth wrote: »
    You're sacrificing too much for the 8s of no cc on a long cooldown, I assume you at least have Abandonment @ 2/2, but what else are you giving up? Light Protection? (more dmg/HE from mastery), Godly Might? (-eva -crit from Damnation) Judgement?

And there's no need for the few seconds of no cc when you have 8s of complete damage immunity + a speed buff from Wind of Blessings as rebel o.O

And if we're talking in terms of arena, a whole team missing ALL of their attack buffs, compared to just 8 seconds of not being cc'd every 220s?

I have my own eva rebel, SwiftPain, trust me xd

PS: Fruity! *licking turnip*

its not the dump removal skill for nothing, its the evasion debuff thats missing

my priority is not getting 2 hit down from assasin and stronger against mage and warriors
    so that is worst case meeting aN EVA REBELL without anti cc and focusing eva players xD

in the end, your priest is much more dangerous than the warrior and i switched sundance back for this reason and added swiftpain to the priest section

rebell ftw cya next days

ONLY strongest character / person each, no matter if he is told to be an alt char,
    the warrior is not strong enough and priest is it

EDIT added Dreamerdaerste, best playing rebell ever seen, he is back in FW universum and welcome back dreamer
  • Drachus - EyrdaDrachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    And this is why people troll you, cure. You snottily respond to a post that is now a couple of weeks old on a thread that hadn't been touched in days. Why didn't you just let this thread die? LOL.

At least it's amusing to watch you continuously stab yourself in the foot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    And this is why people troll you, cure. You snottily respond to a post that is now a couple of weeks old on a thread that hadn't been touched in days. Why didn't you just let this thread die? LOL.

At least it's amusing to watch you continuously stab yourself in the foot.

are you the called "troll"

im not sure if that is allowed what you make, continuos offending others like me
    pls delete your last post ill write an ticket too because thats simply too much drachus

EDIT and its not "days old" i saw him with warrior a lot and today with priest on dd
    the priest was simply much better for his 6v6 group and he was able to change it to an win
    when someone has 5k euros in one char and 7k in the other -sure the 5k is alt char but maybe more usefull
    AND still an alt char, but the strongest of his all

thats 2-3h old, dreamer was seen today -but als heal - so its no problem adding him, on dd or healpri -no matter he got his place in list

@bigguns,
    what was the name of the water priest of <our guild?
    cant remember pls support
  • DeltaTroopa - Storm LegionDeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited February 2014

im not sure if that is allowed what you make, continuos offending others like me
    pls delete your last post ill write an ticket too because thats simply too much drachus

Lol I'm not even sure what to say to that. You want a post calling you out censored because you don't like it, and threatening to go ticket just takes this from asinine to ridiculous.

Drachus isn't even trolling there, but the way you responded makes me agree, your over-reactions to everything make you prime troll-bait.
    EDIT and its not "days old" i saw him with warrior a lot and today with priest on dd

The fact that you saw someone today doesn't change that you replied to and quoted a post that is over 2 weeks old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
  • Nyxa - Storm LegionNyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014

and this is why there is such a backlog of tickets...
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
    edited February 2014
    and this is why there is such a backlog of tickets...

wow

never heard you ever, but never ever though that the moderators are such....

just wow^^

ok then fullfill aaaaall threads with hate drachus, moderator thinks the same and shows that evrything went good

just wow xD

why there are rules when even the moderators give a ****.
    Lol I'm not even sure what to say to that. You want a post calling you out censored because you don't like it, and threatening to go ticket just takes this from asinine to ridiculous.

Drachus isn't even trolling there, but the way you responded makes me agree, your over-reactions to everything make you prime troll-bait.

The fact that you saw someone today doesn't change that you replied to and quoted a post that is over 2 weeks old.

delta its an game. if i queu a post that is written 2 weeks ago and got interesting today, then i will queu it
    (its about menegroths post)

and the post is nothing when you delete the offending sentences to me, it would be empty
    (drachus answering post)

he should write this per private message and dont making such a bad mood again -for nothing
  • Nyxa - Storm LegionNyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    wow

never heard you ever, but never ever though that the moderators are such....

just wow^^

ok then fullfill aaaaall threads with hate drachus, moderator thinks the same and shows that evrything went good

just wow xD

why there are rules when even the moderators give a ****.

wow, talk about over dramatic

you want support to step in and deal with someone calling you a name, when no offense there are much bigger issues that need to be dealt with, like getting skill bugs fixed, trying to find out what is causing lag, find out why realms are going poof...but I guess none of that matters when one player calls you a troll.

know what **** it, I'm locking this and don't think about making a new list.
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
This discussion has been closed.