test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TOP PVP Players (EU only)

Comments

• mggwmggw Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I've seen the OP's vids and they aren't that great... Some constructive criticism would be ur orbing and skill cycling is lacking. Your positioning is also pretty bad. You do have decent kiting and reaction times. However, you rely heavily on ur eva which isn't entirely a bad thing, but against acc stackers, u're gonna have a bad time. The only reason why you would do well in ff because the majority of people u face will be pvers and non-acc stackers. In arena, you get matched against people of similar score and strength even though I agree that the ques r sometimes skewed. This topic would have been more relevant had someone who has shown a higher grasp of pvp concepts and execution made it. ILBG wud be a good candidate imo.
  • DoomRaven - Storm LegionDoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Lock this thread someone, cureaustria gave up, it's not fun anymore!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos
  • magizzle1magizzle1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I hear people qqing about eva, i hear people qqing about bor, i hear people qqing about manadrain, i hear people qqing about immortality. Last time i checked these were assigned to your classes to make use of. If you dont use all of your skills which aid you in battle you are unskilled and same goes for people telling you not to use those skills. Or that you depend solely on those skills. These things arent necessarily mentioned in this thread but i hear them all over cross. Grow up and play the game the way you enjoy it. You cant expect an ice mage to solely depend on its damage. He will drain you, just the way a bard does. Where i beat Auro in duel, few other classes can, simply because of the drain game.

About the list:

Nice list but i respect everyone and it doesnt matter if its a pvp/pve player, cser/non cser, newbie/experienced player. No one is better than the other since given the same stats/money spent, some of the non cs player base would **** the **** out of that list.

If you want to make a list, then make one that includes some sort of competition within these classes. Not a list based on opinions by a few. All in all it would be nearly impossible to make such a list since no one wants to see two ice mages cube/tr each other nor do they want to see two divine priests duelling.

Thank you for your effort on putting together a list, but to me it doesnt make much sense ^^

Oh and a final message to all those that think they are or try to be superior to others:

The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday ^^

Dont be a stranger in cross!

Hugs Magi
  • Silved - IllyfueSilved - Illyfue Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    you forgot another strongest elemental warrior Lyuwar he is op like calmlikeabomb
  • Sephmeister - EyrdaSephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    you forgot another strongest elemental warrior Lyuwar he is op like calmlikeabomb

You are late to the party :D
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • Sassana - IllyfueSassana - Illyfue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    magizzle1 wrote: »
    I hear people qqing about eva, i hear people qqing about bor, i hear people qqing about manadrain, i hear people qqing about immortality. Last time i checked these were assigned to your classes to make use of. If you dont use all of your skills which aid you in battle you are unskilled and same goes for people telling you not to use those skills. Or that you depend solely on those skills. These things arent necessarily mentioned in this thread but i hear them all over cross. Grow up and play the game the way you enjoy it. You cant expect an ice mage to solely depend on its damage. He will drain you, just the way a bard does. Where i beat Auro in duel, few other classes can, simply because of the drain game.

About the list:

Nice list but i respect everyone and it doesnt matter if its a pvp/pve player, cser/non cser, newbie/experienced player. No one is better than the other since given the same stats/money spent, some of the non cs player base would **** the **** out of that list.

If you want to make a list, then make one that includes some sort of competition within these classes. Not a list based on opinions by a few. All in all it would be nearly impossible to make such a list since no one wants to see two ice mages cube/tr each other nor do they want to see two divine priests duelling.

Thank you for your effort on putting together a list, but to me it doesnt make much sense ^^

Oh and a final message to all those that think they are or try to be superior to others:

The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday ^^

Hugs Magi

+1 :)
    So the moral is..... Exploit everything and don't tell the gms or they will take it away.

Gotcha...

Don't ask, don't tell.

By FireBat

True story
  • CalmLikeAB - IllyfueCalmLikeAB - Illyfue Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Elemental warrior

old one: CalmLikeABomb
    better one: Ginius

imo, Gini is better them me and he deserve to be on list.

1 of the best warriors i know and he know how to play with 1 warrior. (timings/ skills combos/build)

i have the same opinion about zozo but zozo is already on the list.

PS: play with skill/hands... is not the same when some1 just play with 1 powerchar, and around 50% ppl on this list only play with powerchar.

i will make 1 litle list about ppl (who i know) i can dream "if" they have powerchars:

Dreamteam with skilled players:

Warrior: Ginius
    Prot: SuperSonic
    MM: Orzog
    mage:Celennes/HavVoc
    Priest:ZombieNeko

some of this ppl have 1 really good char but not powerchar, like... (lv90+ mast/all resist)

but is only my opinion nothing more. ;)
    edited February 2014
    Elemental warrior

old one: CalmLikeABomb
    better one: Ginius

imo, Gini is better them me and he deserve to be on list.

Gini is a good warrior. Support!

• cureaustriacureaustria Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    god damn i need punishment removal

im feeling such low without! its terrible
    and sad

its such an nice skill, how can i play aaaall day without it
    but have no gold for an talent compass :(
    aMgIznAOyTpr.JPG

a nearly instant casttime of only 3sec with amazing stunning effects of removing
    simply eeeevry attack buff

i must say a big thx for the info from well geared rebells too that play it on alt chars
    wich told me this

sure the killlist contains only 1x priest, but the world would be such a nice place
    with this skill

can someone support this tiny priest wich only press keys on random
    how can i login without having punishment removal :(

N9Pvu4j9Vdf8.JPG

EDIT, Top list got an actualisation including all infos from last posts

have fun and dont take this too serious its more fun than anything else gg
  • DeltaTroopa - Storm LegionDeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited February 2014

N9Pvu4j9Vdf8.JPG

Congrats on being at the top of your own spreadsheet! I wonder how you managed that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Not again THAT Punish Removal's querelle, please...

Rebel imo is a support DD class: with attack debuff and heal ban it really helps killing your targets quickly, let's not forget this skill will get a boost on new patch.

BUT

you do not like it? Do not take it, it's not mandatory.

The good in FW is there're trees and you can choose your own build (runes helps a lot into customisation too), accordingly to your playstyle, teammates, desires...

Even if new patch seems to "force" full build over hybrid ones (boosting lvl 75 skills mostly).

Players always counting KILLS... What about the teammates an healer saves? =)
  • menengrothmenengroth Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    god damn i need punishment removal

im feeling such low without! its terrible
    and sad

its such an nice skill, how can i play aaaall day without it
    but have no gold for an talent compass :(
    aMgIznAOyTpr.JPG

a nearly instant casttime of only 3sec with amazing stunning effects of removing
    simply eeeevry attack buff

i must say a big thx for the info from well geared rebells too that play it on alt chars
    wich told me this

sure the killlist contains only 1x priest, but the world would be such a nice place
    with this skill

can someone support this tiny priest wich only press keys on random
    how can i login without having punishment removal :(

N9Pvu4j9Vdf8.JPG

EDIT, Top list got an actualisation including all infos from last posts

have fun and dont take this too serious its more fun than anything else gg

hey I made a dumb irrelevant list too!

34pjjbk.png

• freeyaafreeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Congrats on being at the top of your own spreadsheet! I wonder how you managed that.

Actually it's the official kill list for Dyos released by PWE but nvm since imho these lists are more about 'who spends the most time on xserver doing ff and arena' then they are about how good them ppl actually are. but doesn't really matter.

btt:
    magizzle1 wrote: »

About the list:

Hugs Magi

Couldn't have said it better, thanks man i'll just take this opportunity and /sign that ^-^
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
    edited February 2014

this is from official german homepage from info site, but nevermind.
    edited February 2014
    senrin wrote: »
    Not again THAT Punish Removal's querelle, please...

Rebel imo is a support DD class: with attack debuff and heal ban it really helps killing your targets quickly, let's not forget this skill will get a boost on new patch.

BUT

you do not like it? Do not take it, it's not mandatory.

The good in FW is there're trees and you can choose your own build (runes helps a lot into customisation too), accordingly to your playstyle, teammates, desires...

Even if new patch seems to "force" full build over hybrid ones (boosting lvl 75 skills mostly).

Players always counting KILLS... What about the teammates an healer saves? =)

someones sayd that priest gets something like an small feast

not sure how much truth is in it but would be amazing
    edited February 2014
    freeyaa wrote: »
    Actually it's the official kill list for Dyos released by PWE but nvm since imho these lists are more about 'who spends the most time on xserver doing ff and arena' then they are about how good them ppl actually are. but doesn't really matter.

btt:

Couldn't have said it better, thanks man i'll just take this opportunity and /sign that ^-^

welcome splatti btw^^
    edited February 2014
    Who else made a bet that cureaustria wouldn't be far from this thread so long? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2014
    Who else made a bet that cureaustria wouldn't be far from this thread so long? :D

i thought that your "post" wich is always offtopic only focused on my person (yeah you must love me, must be true love) will be the first

but you where a little late

what happened^^

AND maybe you can integrate a little to someones topic, you have for sure an alt rebell char too
    and it seems that you know evrything better, tell me something

when punishment of removal has 10m range, an rebell is good without evasion too
    he must stand in the middle of arena

that means, he has no anti cc and wants to cast an 3sec in the middle of arena

do you think that this is practice able

(btw marksmen, mage are not in range, you can try like you want they are not in 10m radius whole group)

AND i must add that me is nowwhere in list, i only make a few kills

must have a look when i have some spare time if doomy is in toplist US somewhere?
    that would be interesting^^
    edited February 2014
    i thought that your "post" wich is always offtopic only focused on my person (yeah you must love me, must be true love) will be the first

but you where a little late

what happened^^

AND maybe you can integrate a little to someones topic, you have for sure an alt rebell char too
    and it seems that you know evrything better, tell me something

when punishment of removal has 10m range, an rebell is good without evasion too
    he must stand in the middle of arena

that means, he has no anti cc and wants to cast an 3sec in the middle of arena

do you think that this is practice able

(btw marksmen, mage are not in range, you can try like you want they are not in 10m radius whole group)

AND i must add that me is nowwhere in list, i only make a few kills

must have a look when i have some spare time if doomy is in toplist US somewhere?
    that would be interesting^^

I actually did play Rebel on a private server and had punishment removal, never needed to rely on a 300s cooldown immunity to be able to kill people.

And because you like to post FF pics

FF_zps147f9534.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• CountVonCo - IllyfueCountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Lets stay on topic guys! This is a really important debate! I'm not so good at making graphs and stat sheets. But here is my list of top people in their respective categories, using skill alone! Most of these guys will make u want to kill yourself if u ever play vs them.

Warning their troll lvls are high.

Warr
    Ele: Arbaiel

Prot
    Diamond: Summanus

Priest
    Glacial: Paramethius
    Divine: MyWatch

MM
    Burst: PappaSmurf

Bard
    Water: AquaRhymes
    Wind: SevenString

Vampire
    Dark: CountVonCount

Sin
    Edge: Janbiya
    Venom: LyCount

Mage
    Fire: GlaciesMagus
    Ice: BogsDollocks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • Diverte - IllyfueDiverte - Illyfue Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Lets stay on topic guys! This is a really important debate! I'm not so good at making graphs and stat sheets. But here is my list of top people in their respective categories, using skill alone! Most of these guys will make u want to kill yourself if u ever play vs them.

Warr

Prot

Priest

MM

Bard

Vampire

Sin

Mage

I had fun reading this thread overall, but now u made my day!!!

I see what u did there xP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    I actually did play Rebel on a private server and had punishment removal, never needed to rely on a 300s cooldown immunity to be able to kill people.

And because you like to post FF pics

FF_zps147f9534.png

its 220sec, but im sure you know that because you play an rebell on private server (xD)
    and what is this pic

one priest getting offended, an stonemen with 0 kills told you do good work
    and you lost

what should that pic should tell us, pls more details

EDIT: and look where you are at end of round with 800 points less
    -in front of enemy base, you cant be more far away from flaggs than this
    with "2" flaggs

your protector with 10 flaggs and priest have done good work,
    you only teleportet people from base back into their base (about 30-40m)
    no flaggs - no points - deserved lost round

vip5+ and you cant get 5 flaggs in fjord

is that the end of the story my little fellow
  • BalthazarF - ShyliaBalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    so for you doing a good job in ff is to cap a lot of flags?? but if you cap that much flags, doesnt it meens that you are not protecting them and run around like an headless chicken??

and btw, having a lot of kills in ff doesnt mean much, i do agree on that. But why are you then posting a pics of kill count of your server, list based on kills in ff? what does that list show? only that you do a lot of ff, and/or arena
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    so for you doing a good job in ff is to cap a lot of flags?? but if you cap that much flags, doesnt it meens that you are not protecting them and run around like an headless chicken??

and btw, having a lot of kills in ff doesnt mean much, i do agree on that. But why are you then posting a pics of kill count of your server, list based on kills in ff? what does that list show? only that you do a lot of ff, and/or arena

at first, iv written its more fun than anything else,
    thats the same for the creator of the list (pwe staff)

they created it not because it makes "sense" its more fun at all

AAAAAAND i asked doom a specific question "how this skill is practiceable ingame"
    because it has only 10m range, has 3sec casttime and you must stand in the middle of
    evrything where evryone interrupts you

he only told, he has an rebell on private server and he dont need the anticc to make kills

ooooouke (hou xD ill bet evrything he doesnt have because doesnt even know the cooldown)

then this picture, the most players make screens and post them when they won an round
    with high something, high kills, high flaggs i dont know but THEY WON xD

and i asked for more details what that picture should tell us

thx baltha you get the golden banana for using the "headless chicken" word anyway

jonathan-adler-gold-banana-bud-vase.png
    edited February 2014
    man u said u were off that thread for at least 2 weeks, and then you are back to post an off topic pic. This is a topic about best pvp players (your own thread) so I did assume that you show the kill count list to prove you are one of them. But then you deny the right of someone else to show kills in order to prove that he s not a bad pvp player. So i was surprise :)

thx for the banana, i dont get your joke, i dont get ur logic, ... i dont get you i think^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    man u said u were off that thread for at least 2 weeks, and then you are back to post an off topic pic. This is a topic about best pvp players (your own thread) so I did assume that you show the kill count list to prove you are one of them. But then you deny the right of someone else to show kills in order to prove that he s not a bad pvp player. So i was surprise :)

thx for the banana, i dont get your joke, i dont get ur logic, ... i dont get you i think^^

the banana should show you that we play an game and no one take evrything that serious

no one cares if someone writes a few posts offtopic, we can discuss evrything the players want that should be discussed

i dont deny him to post ff pics,my only question was - what he wants to tell with that pic :D

im still waiting for an answer on the specific question "usage of punishment removal, is it practiceable or only a myth that it can be casted against same geared people :D"

maybe you need a second banana mister baltha^^

counvonco made it, an useless - offtopic and funny post
    why not^^ it would be nice when more information gets involved, or his posts have more use
    but till this time he reads thruw the forum makes a few senseless but funny posts and thats how time goes by

he plays it like a game, he dont need a golden banana, he has his own

one question would be interesting, why theres not an single eva mage out there
    would it not make sense when someone can cc whole partys and cant get touched by the crowd? with average crit def of 240%, 500 eva, FF set maybe for acc and mastery?
    edited February 2014

Warr

Prot

Priest

MM

Bard

Vampire

Sin

Mage

Yup! I like this list and support it! T;Applauding

edited February 2014
    i give up curau, u are weird and depressing^^ have fun talking to yourself. and shove that banana up ur **** :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dudettte - IllyfueDudettte - Illyfue Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Warr

Prot

Priest

MM

Bard

Vampire

Sin

Mage

GREAT, here is another ego putting himself on his own list...... ooow wait XD
  • foxondrugsfoxondrugs Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    OMG im on the priest list -dies-
    ~The time of the ''EL Gato'' ~
This discussion has been closed.