test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TOP PVP Players (EU only)

Comments

• DoomRaven - Storm LegionDoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    FF has nothing to do with with teamwork, some people go afk or camp at flags place and most of people just feed orbs to enemy team, FF != Arena. Although having tons of kills and 0 flags shouldn't mean anything wrong, means you kept people from going to cap which is far more useful than walking around from flag to flag, you only get points having flags on your side per xx seconds, so having high cap number means nothing, other than that it's team fault if lose, it's usually 1-3 decent geared people per team in average, those kill the rest cap, at least you will think it would go that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos
  • cureaustriacureaustria Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    FF has nothing to do with with teamwork, some people go afk or camp at flags place and most of people just feed orbs to enemy team, FF != Arena. Although having tons of kills and 0 flags shouldn't mean anything wrong, means you kept people from going to cap which is far more useful than walking around from flag to flag, you only get points having flags on your side per xx seconds, so having high cap number means nothing, other than that it's team fault if lose, it's usually 1-3 decent geared people per team in average, those kill the rest cap, at least you will think it would go that way.

are we playing the same game

FF!=Arena , thats true

but "pvp action" on xserver = arena + FF

we dont need 2 lists, one where arena players are listed and a second where the FF (12v12) gets ranked

definition of "one of the best pvp players":
    good in both - arena and FF

how can we tell this kinda players are our best when they always loose FF
    because of 0 flaggs each round

we DO HAVE amazing FF players, like megamage - amazing annoying one
    -with his acting -with his playing the whole team is glad for that player

other ones are calling the rest of the world - noobs and standing on yellow cross,
    and are not listed in someones toplist
  • BalthazarF - ShyliaBalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    wtf curau??? camping is defenetly one of the best strategie in ff. today i camped a flag; 74kill-2 death 1flag.

that flag (closest from opponent camp) stayed blue the all game.

you are so wrong on this omg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    wtf curau??? camping is defenetly one of the best strategie in ff. today i camped a flag; 74kill-2 death 1flag.

thats the differenc, you camped "a flagg"

all flaggs where enemy ones and he was not thinking to run ever this 20m to one of these
    he placed on yellow X and his team lost. (seen evry round this week against him, he lost it all)
    edited February 2014
    anyway, what does an opponent need to do to win? cap flag
    what does he need to cap flag? to be alive
    if you keep busy and dead the equivalent of 40 players in a ff game, how can you be useless?
    just think, if i was seeing biggun caping 15flags and killing 5 people, i would call him a ff nab. He has to be one of the killer in any ff strategy

ps: and btw, if you want your list to stay fun, you have to let discuss who should be in BUT who should be out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    should get FF involved to the rating (is this part of pvp or something useless)

and very important question^^

if it gets rated bigguns would kick hisself out of list because he knwos that he gives a **** in FF rounds xD
  • Sephmeister - EyrdaSephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Guys.. this thread has gone way off topic at times and traveled around the world and come back.. Its just too painful to let it go on.. Please let it die a peaceful death...
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Guys.. this thread has gone way off topic at times and traveled around the world and come back.. Its just too painful to let it go on.. Please let it die a peaceful death...

Why bother about it? it's pvp relevant pretty much all of it. other QQ threads go offtopic just as much.

@ FF; If 5 people camp and can hold the flag, then you got 5/5 flags held by just 5 people. That's as good as you can do if you ask me. Problem is maintaining the wrath there, if enemy team keep feeding you on it, should be no probs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
    edited February 2014
    then you will take me off the list curau, i do often go for the kill in ff :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    should get FF involved to the rating

that would be realy helpfull to know/to discuss

is it or is it not
  • ZeroMyth - IllyfueZeroMyth - Illyfue Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Not worth it to consider 'FF'. Its free for all with pure ganking anyway most of the time..
    edited February 2014
    where we disagree : i would take biggun with me in ff everytime without a doubt if i had the choice and wanted to win.

you are saying is not good in a pvp list cause of ff, i do not agree, but well, no big deal^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    1:1 if FF matters in pvp meanings

baltha dont answer personaly thats an global question

zero told, no - because its too random
    i say yes, because we only have arena and FF we cant remove this part from pvp then its not much left

whats your opinion^^

with masta in group, and hou he is precision MM xD
    edited February 2014
    Oh didn't realize you meant me when all FF talk didn't really read it untill one in current party commented on it. I knew you would comment this moment about me losing the round against you once so therefor i even screened it as i could figure you would mention it somehow - and here we are; you didn't do much better yourself, here's the only "proof" i made to proove my point:
    a0uws2.jpg
    2qn4kzm.jpg

And I did run to flags this time actually; just didn't cap them better someone following me do that as i can protect better than they do, most likely.. Well i won't comment more about it i feel abit pathic and lowering myself to a new level commenting and most of all screening this. and i dont mind you removing me at all from that list.

Also NOTE; this was not camp, as I believe to be a good tactic, I followed your good tactics and yet we lost- why? Something to think about :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited February 2014

If 1 ppls alone in FF can old a flag just mean it was a horribly unbalanced match and there was not a siingle op in the other squad, not that is something hard to see lol, worst FF match ever seen, 2000 to 80, ended 3000 to 26x with some of us (the winning squad) basically slacking around the map, let's leave aside the 5 ppls keeping alone the 5 flags that a dream rofl.

And about the list, well seen there's some ppls on it that PAID to get their score.... rofl, best pvp players in eu that NEED TO PAY? lmao at whole tread.

Scorpioluca/FatPris

Ps: i love epeeners in FF cuz make it so easy to win, that ofc unless they are all in your team ofc, camping enemy base killing the 3/4 NON OP that keep feed them, totally useful indeed :P
    edited February 2014
    Oh didn't realize you meant me when all FF talk didn't really read it untill one in current party commented on it. I knew you would comment this moment about me losing the round against you once so therefor i even screened it as i could figure you would mention it somehow - and here we are; you didn't do much better yourself, here's the only "proof" i made to proove my point:

And I did run to flags this time actually; just didn't cap them better someone following me do that as i can protect better than they do, most likely.. Well i won't comment more about it i feel abit pathic and lowering myself to a new level commenting and most of all screening this. and i dont mind you removing me at all from that list.

Also NOTE; this was not camp, as I believe to be a good tactic, I followed your good tactics and yet we lost- why? Something to think about :P

come ingame and i tell you , the guildmembers of you wich told that how such an player is in list who gives a f***

and 10min later iv seen it on my own, sure the pictures youv made are from yesterday and friday and that where good rounds,

but that was giving me to think after that discussion

bigguns whats your opinion, should FF get rated to this list?
    edited February 2014
    i agree it wasnt balance as it is most time sunday night. thats why winning or losing means nothing in ff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    come ingame and i tell you , the guildmembers of you wich told that how such an player is in list who gives a f***

and 10min later iv seen it on my own, sure the pictures youv made are from yesterday and friday and that where good rounds,

but that was giving me to think after that discussion

bigguns whats your opinion, should FF get rated to this list?

Eh? I dont care who said what
    Do as you wish, it's your list. But I rather stay off the list now that i've already been removed once.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2014
    If 1 ppls alone in FF can old a flag just mean it was a horribly unbalanced match and there was not a siingle op in the other squad, not that is something hard to see lol, worst FF match ever seen, 2000 to 80, ended 3000 to 26x with some of us (the winning squad) basically slacking around the map, let's leave aside the 5 ppls keeping alone the 5 flags that a dream rofl.

And about the list, well seen there's some ppls on it that PAID to get their score.... rofl, best pvp players in eu that NEED TO PAY? lmao at whole tread.

Scorpioluca/FatPris

Ps: i love epeeners in FF cuz make it so easy to win, that ofc unless they are all in your team ofc, camping enemy base killing the 3/4 NON OP that keep feed them, totally useful indeed :P

which ones are meaned? it would be easier to understand why the list seems bad for you knowing that in detail
    edited February 2014
    Eh? I dont care who said what
    Do as you wish, it's your list. But I rather stay off the list now that i've already been removed once.

pls delete the pics i dont want to be showed off that way, with worst round whole week where i only runned out from base and get in 10 redhand people ever and ever again

thats not very polite to post fullscreens of that here

EDIT: aaand you didnt answered to the question if FF should get rated in usual or not in pvp manners

is FF only for fun, random kicking some asses, or makes it differenc being an good pvpler
    -is FF important enough for pvp discussions?
  • ToLLL - ShyliaToLLL - Shylia Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Lol this thread is now totaly useless.

Won't argue, remove me from list thanks.
    My youtube : Youtube.com/Tolgrang
    edited February 2014
    decided to write you thiss too per private message toLL
    Edit
    edited February 2014

added you in list to the MM backwards, i think baltha pointed it out best, on sunday evrything is different in FF- you can play better than showed today

but i must add, that if you cant discuss with people, or something else which decides you that you dont want to stay in an toplist somewhere in forum, then write it and i will delete you without answering something.

its not on me to get evryone curios about this topic, its an place to discuss
    how dangerous the players seems - how strong and which ones seems to be strongest of their class

to the question , if FF is important enough to getv rated, i didnt got any answers and that means - FF cant be that important when nobody wants it.

that means mister bigguns, you can farm the blue base eeeevry round you like,
    stay there and shoot your 6 hit skill with redhand on lowbies, as long as you want
    still when your team doesnt reach the 1k points till end xD

it doesnt affect something in this list anymore

im back in forum in 1 week and view what community of the EU players want to make out of this topic - because that matters - not what the creator throws in middle and try to get it interesting to read

or we make 2 weeks, better this way there where such a lot annoying things for me personaly that i woud prefer 2 weeks xDD

my opinion evryone who likes and enyois this game should get an place in the list, buuut
    the sense should be something like that:

a new player reads thruw forum, ou theres an TOPlist of pvp players? huch?
    and then he looks in it -where evryone can discuss in an polite way,
    and there he sees a view names

he loggs in and BAM theres this fat **** knallkopf, yeah new player on dyos and he loojks
    on the gear from knalli and is somehwo impressed

NOW he wants an stonemen too! wana be an knalli version 1.1!
    he screens how he was doing with stones, with idents and which set he was using
    what masterys and how high resistance are to get a feeling for that - whats meaned
    when someone says - he is tanky he has ridiculous res!

thats the sense of that, to make fun for the players which are discussing and evryone who reads thruw this pages^^

no one cares if the priest hate the MM from "nevermind" because they are the only one which destroys his FF rounds with their damn huntersmark and 430% crit power

no one does

and by the way, the new player or "beginner" knows only from this thread wich talent tree
    are usefull for pvp, when he starts an sin , he knows - ok egde are the most
    maaaaaaybe i should take it too^^

stay polite as always, discuss about evrything you want - write in a friendly way and you can be sure the others will do the same -

we see us in a few weeks have fun till then ;)
    (maybe it helps when me is not leading the discussions further, maybe less
    offenses posts and more chances to get this topic back where it belongs)
  • Dudettte - IllyfueDudettte - Illyfue Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    YES!!!! Lets put FF into these listings, because it RLY is like arena.
    Like i was saying in my guild chat that lately I've been assaulted at the start of 3v3 by warriors that alrdy have redhand in the battle of capturing the mid building.

FF is NOTHING like arena, its just a slighty more balanced GvG.

So let's keep the list making seperated.
    Let's make a seperate list for FF both Europe and the US and do the same for the GvGs.
    That way we should have enough lists to make a list about the best listmakers.
    I vote cureaustria as best for the last one, just to end these damn lists. (Still enjoy the argueing, but the thread itself is going nowhere at this point)

Nobody is making any serious comments about rankings, its over. Adding FF won't keep it live.
    edited February 2014
    This thread.. needs to die off.. Want a list for epeens or feel goods, go make another.. This thread confuses the **** out of me at this point...

• Lohym - IllyfueLohym - Illyfue Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This thread.. needs to die off.. Want a list for epeens or feel goods, go make another.. This thread confuses the **** out of me at this point...

i wish a mod would just close it....
    Cute, shy, poor Frost Mage Lolo Lv80
  • xerosennin1989xerosennin1989 Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited February 2014

This was bound to happen, those who disagree are naive.
    The thread is made up by subjectively making a list and in a game like this a list like this is utter ****.

The only time to spot the REAL strong part of the players is when there is another interserver pvp event where everyone starts with thesame resources. T;Moustache
  • CountVonCo - IllyfueCountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Go back to page two, what did I say? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
    edited February 2014
    I can sense where this thread is gonna go sooner or later... T;Frozen

Curious how you made the list, was it from arena current rankings, experience playing vs them etc, or is it just a pure opinionated list. As the latter is pretty meaningless.

Yup count, you called it.. way back in page 2 :D

• Lieblingsjunge - IllyfueLieblingsjunge - Illyfue Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I used to think this thread was a good idea, and that it would've been fun if everyone made their own lists and stuffs. Though, seeing how things turned out, really? I get quite disappointed by the FW-community over this. There are some comments here, that people really shouldn't have written ._.
    Instead of asking to be removed from the list, what's so wrong being there? Even though you don't like the creator of this thread, the people in it or simply the whole topic; What's so wrong being on that list? o.o That should be a reward and a compliment you take with youT;Shocked

Now when that's said. I liked this thread and the discussions that was going on. Though now? I'm just gonna leave this thread.
    You CANNOT drag Mass-PvP into a ranking like this. If you wanna make a list of that, make a new forum, please.
    In Fjord, its imo impossible to find out who's good and who's bad. It all relies on your teammates. In certain games I(as a nab priest), can facetank half opponent's team without problems. In other games I get my butt whipped easily.
    Fjord is too big, and you have way too many factors. Who is your teammates, who as a priest you'll heal, if you wanna focus 100% on flags, tactic etcetcetc.
    Lieblingsjunge @ Illyfue - Lv80 Blood Vamp
    Natyel @ Illyfue - Lv80 Divine Priest

Selfdestruction is such a pretty little thing.
    You suck, I suck. We all can suck together T;Great
This discussion has been closed.