test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nyos 45 Wisdom Skill

thehudynastythehudynasty Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Marksman Discussion
So any experienced prec mm or other mm who have gotten 45 wisdom energy know if this is actually legit?

5 stacks of punishment mark and exo shot, pulse shot, and extreme sniping are doing +10% mob max hp as bonus damage? .___. Seems broke as hell. Obviously it'll take a while to stack the marks due to low proc chance but even with like 2 stacks that'll still do 4% of mob health.

Just looking for a confirmation of working or if its just plain not working side nature energy giving .01% crit damage per nature energy instead of .1% crit damage per nature energy -__-
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hetioshetios Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yes these 4 skills are doing 2-10% of max hp as extra damage.
    But how you already mentioned it is hard to stack the marks.
    The only mobs I can put 4-5 marks on are bosses ( the rest is dead before), BUT this effect don't work on these mobs (would be a bit op).

There are a few mobs where this extra damage plays on important role:

SoL Underworld (except the boss) if I remember right 20k damage per mark.
    Hellroad room x3,x7
    GP2 the "mini-bosses" I think it is ~100k damage per mark
  • ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yeah it doesn't work at the big bosses where it matters, I had high wisdom earlier so i could be effective at the kubo bear & twins but broken at those big bosses so moved on..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • CountVonCo - IllyfueCountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'm pretty sure it wont work on bosses where they are "not affected by controlling skills"

Seems, its just like Venom Sin's Seed of Agony, wont work on those bosses either.

Best scenario I can think of is, its more PvP orientated. Vs Bloodwars and high HP players, it could be useful with that extra dmg. Specially something like going 1v1 vs a tanky divine priest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • thehudynastythehudynasty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ah thank you all for the replies! It did seem too OP to work on things like room50 in hr T;Frozen