test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dark/Edge Hybrid Eva

scargtxscargtx Posts: 14 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Assassin Discussion
Hi,

so i was thinking about to make an SIN lvl74 with really high evasion to have fun in PVP.
Right now I have some parts with double eva id..

Can anyone pls tell me how to continue to make the best of it?

Right now I am raising my masterys a bit and get 12/12 gear but my dmg is still very low
(just 3k attack)

I wanna rock Fjord :D

Is there any guide for it?

I am looking forward for your help :)
Post edited by scargtx on

Comments

• RosaVanDerFang - DyosRosaVanDerFang - Dyos Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i suggest you to get both soul power trees to lv70 in order to max out your evasion (ofc you chose dyos for evasion builds). Max at that level is 9/20 evasion (so it's +18 evasions each, makes +32 evasion overall). Then get your pet buffs (+23 evasion, +6% critdodge) but don't forget to rebuff since you want to do mainly fjord if i'm getting this right. You could also try to get a +2% critdodge necklace (don't disregard the your critdodge, some crits can really put you in danger at this Lv since you don't have sooo much HP) and i recommend rings with evasion attributes (the lv65 ones since you can already get the +5 ids on them and you can use them even if you're 75+ later on). if you cs you could also get the evasion title from charge rewards but if not that shouldn't be a problem, if you aim for 420+ evasion (around 450+ would be better but that could take some time and a bit more gold) you should do fine at Lv74.. and don't forget them critdodge (and critdef) gems! 8D My priest (Lv74 Rebel with 440 evasion) doesn't get hit very often but them crits man... they hurt... and i only have 9/12 gears at the moment so i have like 28k hp which is very bad if an arena alt with high masteries crits you into your face^^

to adress your "problem" with the attack stats - ofc you have lower attack stats if you go full evasion plus you cannot max out everything in your talent tree at that level so you should try getting higher atk-gems as well as masteries. the rest is getting orbs as quick as you can in order to get red, the dmg shouldn't be as much of a problem then. but always remember if you go evasion your far away from being at your max possible dps, masteries are even more important for evasion builds.
  • scargtxscargtx Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    right know i wear some blue parts with 3x 5eva and with 2x 5eva
    but still only like 350eva without 3 gems and soultree..

I dont know how to get more eva
  • RosaVanDerFang - DyosRosaVanDerFang - Dyos Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    scargtx wrote: »
    right know i wear some blue parts with 3x 5eva and with 2x 5eva
    but still only like 350eva without 3 gems and soultree..

I dont know how to get more eva

imho double eva ids are sort of useless until you haven't gotten your lv4 mistshrouds and your soulpower trees (at least one of them) up to 70 since double ids are what i would call the fine tuning. so focus on these two things first it'll be worth the time spent. you don't get a proper evasion build from one day to another :)
  • scargtxscargtx Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Ah yea i was thinking so thx. I just augmented all my gear and try to get some eva. I am on my way to get full eva gems this weekend :)