test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Does FOI is bugged on EB?

heguenheguen Posts: 64 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Mage Discussion
Ok i noticed past week soo i tried to confirm this one. While doing WB my FOI attack doesnt do any damage on bosses. And no, its not couse i have effect off. It does no damage, i checked with some mages from my guild, and they have same problem. U guys have any info about this?
Gonna send a ticket to FW but just wanna know if other servers have same bug.
Post edited by heguen on

Comments

• CountVonCo - IllyfueCountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Probably something to do with the number of targets around you. It only hits x number of enemies/mobs. Same sort of bug used to be with lightening mage and purgatory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • DeltaTroopa - Storm LegionDeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Probably something to do with the number of targets around you. It only hits x number of enemies/mobs. Same sort of bug used to be with lightening mage and purgatory.

Pretty sure its this, AoEs don't really work because all the players around the boss get counted towards the max targets and it never gets to the boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
  • heguenheguen Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i mean all ppl around me are allies.....
    My guild doesnt get much pvp at bosses.
    If it counts allies and party members as target, then we are totally fcked up.
  • DeltaTroopa - Storm LegionDeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    heguen wrote: »
    i mean all ppl around me are allies.....
    My guild doesnt get much pvp at bosses.
    If it counts allies and party members as target, then we are totally fcked up.

I think it has to do with the zone debuff flagging everyone as open for pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
  • Rebarg - IllyfueRebarg - Illyfue Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    heguen wrote: »
    Ok i noticed past week soo i tried to confirm this one. While doing WB my FOI attack doesnt do any damage on bosses. And no, its not couse i have effect off. It does no damage, i checked with some mages from my guild, and they have same problem. U guys have any info about this?
    Gonna send a ticket to FW but just wanna know if other servers have same bug.

as far as I know it's same as the 75lv lightning skill, you have to play with the pvp protection settings