test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

level 85 and 90 sin skill

Viscom - EyrdaViscom - Eyrda Posts: 162 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Assassin Discussion
Can someone who is able to access CN screenshot these skills in their original Chinese format please?

I want to make absolutely sure what these do and have multiple people translate it.

Thank you in advance.
Post edited by Viscom - Eyrda on

Comments

• BornToStaIk - Storm LegionBornToStaIk - Storm Legion Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Can't screenshot them, but my wife Magicka did and the 85 is another stealth with a aoe DoT akin to bloodsoak for warriors called Shadow Aura. Ambush, the 90 skill is basically flair with the base damage % of gouge. 120% base 4 hit physical damage skill. Send Magicka a private message she may still have the screenshots.
  • Magicka - Storm LegionMagicka - Storm Legion Posts: 2,061 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Is this what you wanted?

I found one of them, the 90 one:

TUiO0pF.png

Little busy atm, will try and get the 85 at some point soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    'I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well
    as you deserve.' ~ Bilbo Baggins
  • Viscom - EyrdaViscom - Eyrda Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Can't screenshot them, but my wife Magicka did and the 85 is another stealth with a aoe DoT akin to bloodsoak for warriors called Shadow Aura. Ambush, the 90 skill is basically flair with the base damage % of gouge. 120% base 4 hit physical damage skill. Send Magicka a private message she may still have the screenshots.

I just need to know the cooldown of this new stealth skill mainly. A screenshot would be nice too though to see the other details.
  • DoomRaven - Storm LegionDoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    300second cooldown

Someone already translated at general discussion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos