test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

MM weapon

luckyduck1888luckyduck1888 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Marksman Discussion
Trying to decide if I want to go wargod or EB for weapon. Going to be soul eva build or possibly burst. I cant seem to decide.
Post edited by luckyduck1888 on

Comments

• ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'd go for wargod as its useful pvp and pve, we have about enough going for us when it comes to accuracy anyway. The cost of EB weapon is too big - it's basically atk (FREE choice) vs 16acc+hp (PRICEY choice) rather place that gold at something else.

EB can ofcourse be better but that's only if you get lucky at add attr, not something to count on, unless you got that much spare gold to spend on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • luckyduck1888luckyduck1888 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    forgot to respond back but, the weapon itself would be no problem to get (money wise) but i would probably want to rebirth it (witch would be expensive) vs free wargod. Unless of course i get a 1 cc 5 eva 4 or 5 star blue weapon in witch case i will go with that.

this is all assuming im still going eva.
  • boredog1boredog1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    T;Frozen friends dont let friends go eva
  • luckyduck1888luckyduck1888 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ok relatively sure I do not want to go eva now. Next question because I'm so indecisive is

1. Do I replace the 4 lvl 4 mist shrouds with another type of gem such as blood stone or solar.

Also I recently got a pair of rift hands 8 acc 5 eva. Should I go with War God set and thow the gloves to the wind or go with random purples.

Not being able to decide is the sux. T;Puzzling