test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Edge/Ghost Sin Build.

darvaniadarvania Posts: 8 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Assassin Discussion
So tell me, why do 95% of sins choose this ? Really went with this build cause of it's ability to spam TS ( with max rune RA talent) for 36% to proc RS. Allows orb farming at a meaningful rate. Didn't put anything into finisher talents, no need for that. Dark tree's Swift Eva is of course a must have skill.

Post what you think about this build, Have something better? Post that also :p
Oh yh, the calculator is kinda weird, Supposed to be 2/2 for last talent in Edge. T;Away

http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=assassin&r=hum&b=t2a35t2b13t2b44t2c14t2c24t2d13t2e12t2e23t2e33t2f23t2g23t2g43t2h12t2h22t2i22t2j21t3a25t3a42t3b13t3c24
Post edited by darvania on

Comments

• Nyos - NyosNyos - Nyos Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    That is what most sin use but yours is more toward PVE. You ingored the 45acc talent and 20%+2%(little, but more dmg is always better) cirt rate talent.

The good thing is as you said, good chance to reset skill CD(more stune chance), Also 24% more dmg. SE is for survive. The bad thing is it is nearly impossible for sin to be good at most pvp situation when go pure 1 tree build. So cant get nice looking skill such as Imperling Hack.

I still wont say it is 95%, because nowadays there is another hybrid build that do way mroe dmg than edge, but lose some control abilitie. But who need CC when can do insane dmg. Venoma+Dark(9% cirt rate on TS and low CD) Or just Pure Venoma(Chinese get aoe Sin, so we might too and more sin would go Venoma then). Or Pure dark with Venoma rune(Hight dmg dark sin).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heliosflamesheliosflames Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    People go edge/dark because of how easy and simple it is to use as opposed to having to actually do some kind of work to get a kill but like the person above me said I too am seeing other builds such as Venom/Dark or Pure Dark w/venom runes for higher DPS (though im still the only pure dark on my server) aside from that get the acc talent on ya build
  • Etelion - LionheartEtelion - Lionheart Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    You know any runes you can get for Edge Tree ?
  • BornToStaIk - Storm LegionBornToStaIk - Storm Legion Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Shadow Spikes edge rune helps in pvp, as well as hypnotic aggravation