test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pugatory casting delay/ Natures Fury gives only 1 stack of High Voltage

Banjankly - IllyfueBanjankly - Illyfue Posts: 22 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Mage Discussion
I noticed since a while a casting delay after i casted pugatory. Anyone else with the same problem?

Natures Fury now only gives 1 Stack of hight voltage?? It was always 2 stacks... Why you changed that?? You should make pugatory adding 6 stack instead of nerving wind mage skills! ;D

The class and race that has to use wind, fire and ice skills to spam atk and the one with the most annoying cd and casttimes get nerved even more, ty...
Post edited by Banjankly - Illyfue on

Comments

• Rebarg - IllyfueRebarg - Illyfue Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I noticed since a while a casting delay after i casted pugatory. Anyone else with the same problem?

Natures Fury now only gives 1 Stack of hight voltage?? It was always 2 stacks... Why you changed that?? You should make pugatory adding 6 stack instead of nerving wind mage skills! ;D

The class and race that has to use wind, fire and ice skills to spam atk and the one with the most annoying cd and casttimes get nerved even more, ty...
    Casting time of Purgatory of Lightning might seem longer as you can see the bar until the casting is done:P it used to be different but it's a bit confusing now=D same goes with Fury of Ice. Neither of them is delayed, only the way it's showed might make that delusion. Make them give 2 stacks of High Voltage for Nature's Fury back, thoT;Astonished
  • Banjankly - IllyfueBanjankly - Illyfue Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yeah i saw that the casting bar is still on progress after the skill animation is done but sometimes it looks like my mage takes a break of a sec before i can cast any another skill.
    But anyway i can life with that but reduce the stacks of natures fury is just a joke!!!
    The casttime of natures fury is 3sec and the cd 20sec, for purgatory is 15sec cd. So 2 out of 4 wind skills have a cd like this. 3 and 4 sec for thunderclap and streak to complete the llist. So kinda hard to stack up fast.
    If this was a mistake you made pls change it bk! thx
  • banjanklybanjankly Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I realy thought that there will be some sort of reply on that thread and i realy wonder no other wind mage has a prob with that? I know there are not many around but still this is kinda T;Frozen
    Either no other wind mage has figured that out or they just dont care... Shame you wind mages! :D Go and QQ a bit so they prob change it bk ;D
  • Xhiral - EyrdaXhiral - Eyrda Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    My current qq is about the stupidly low availability/drop rate of our base attack skill thunderclap 9 however I can add in the natures fury qq as well.

The main problem with any of these qqs is that the GMs give 0 acknowledgement of conerns and 0 feedback to issues like these. The consensus is that its up to the CN players to convince the developers to make such changes.

What is annoying is that the amount of communication in this game is really poor. There are no patch notes or warnings to indicate these type chnages and so we never know wether the change was intentional or an error. Yet players like me continue to pay for this product.
  • banjanklybanjankly Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    My current qq is about the stupidly low availability/drop rate of our base attack skill thunderclap 9 however I can add in the natures fury qq as well.

The main problem with any of these qqs is that the GMs give 0 acknowledgement of conerns and 0 feedback to issues like these. The consensus is that its up to the CN players to convince the developers to make such changes.

What is annoying is that the amount of communication in this game is really poor. There are no patch notes or warnings to indicate these type chnages and so we never know wether the change was intentional or an error. Yet players like me continue to pay for this product.

Yep unfortunatley they cant do anything without the permission of china. They never made any game improvement based on the concerns of oure community. Kinda sad but we need to get used to it cause this wont change aslong the contracts are like that. So qqing about anything game related wont help at all aslong china dont change it.

Happy farming daily events for the skill^^ :/
  • Xhiral - EyrdaXhiral - Eyrda Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Got lucky anf bought thunderclap 9 from AH. I know my drop luck is really bad so thanks to whoever got lucky and put it up for sale. Actually a pretty good night cause I also got me a decently priced swift transform rune.