- boundary + 4
- magic suppression +3
- ice inspiration +1
- advanced wind drive +1
- swift transform +3
advanced frost realm got 2 points instead of 1
4 points left, where should i put them?
- sinister stream? not very much damage gain here and only limited
- piercing cold? depends whether the bonus damage is the skill damage or the frozen bonus or is it just a waste of points?
- drake skin? 3 sec shield holding 30k damage in my case. when the enemy has rh it protects for 1-2 hits
- frozen shield? is it really 10% defense or just 10 points. in the latter case its useless i think
- chilling ice? dmg boost worth it?
got about 60k hp 50k mana / 750 mastery 500 resis then but also want to have some decent pve damage for hell...
and I'll stick to frost-realm/boundary because most of the time I have water bards or wind mages in my team so the combined mana-drain sums up pretty nice.