test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pure Edge built please..

bloodmaster9390bloodmaster9390 Posts: 13 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Assassin Discussion
B;Hello,

I need a pure assasin edge built.
I need it for pvp..So please give me strong one..
I heard people combining edge+Dark=Stealth+Power

So i think i need pure edge only..Thanks for helping me.!
Post edited by bloodmaster9390 on

Comments

  • bloodmaster9390bloodmaster9390 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    natsss wrote: »
    pure edge sux

    Then i wanna be good in pvp.Edge is for pvp only and dark is for speed and steath mode..
    So whats good?
    Please tell me the talent and please built for your answar too.
    Thanks.
  • bloodmaster9390bloodmaster9390 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    natsss wrote: »
    something like this would be more aggresif :http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=assassin&r=hum&b=t2a25t2b13t2b44t2c14t2c24t2e12t2e23t2e33t2f23t2g23t2g43t2h12t2h22t2h32t2i22t2j22t3a25t3a42t3b13t3c24


    or something like this : http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=assassin&r=hum&b=t2a25t2b13t2b44t2c14t2c24t2e12t2e23t2e33t2f23t2g23t2g43t2h12t2h21t2h32t3a25t3a43t3b13t3c24t3d34

    i think that some sin would give you better talent tree their is some point that you can switch
    if you are kindred or human and if you want more accuracy on physical skill rather than cd on TS because you have 4 rapid atk rune


    ( the second tree must be better for arena i think but the first one gives more damage )

    edit: the first 5 point in edge can be put in one or the other it doesnt really matters since you dont use this 2 skill lol

    U sure its a strong build?
    U havent the point on imperial hack and others.
    U just used both the talents 70% and 30% respectively...
    Hm..Please give helpful build.
  • bloodmaster9390bloodmaster9390 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Okay give me built mixture of dark and Edge.
    But it should help me in arena.
    I dont care for pve.
    I just wanna be best at pvp.
    So give me talent that all good things.Thanks.
  • bloodmaster9390bloodmaster9390 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    natsss wrote: »
    imperial hack useless

    those 2 tree are the most used

    1st tree intensified aggravation is the last useless talanet in edge for getting damage
    > dark swift evasion + throat cut for TS damage

    2nd tree i didnt take intensified but i maxed ADV shadow protection( 5/4 = dispel CC ) you can use it twice in arena


    thos are helpful build it's 2 different way
    the first was 'old'
    the 2nd is the 'new' version because of ADV shadow protection rune

    I am sorry.
    I was worried because you gave 2 mixed talents.
    I have never used mixed talents.Till today i used pure talents only.
    But not you, even my friend suggested me to use combine talents.
    So final give me the built again.So i can be sure.
    And i dont know much about talents.I am not assasin experiaced player so you do all changes and give me strongest built even if it is Mixture of 2 talents..(Dark and edge)
    And it will be affordable for free players rite?
    Sorry again.
    Thanks for listening my issue.
  • bloodmaster9390bloodmaster9390 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    natsss wrote: »
    imperial hack useless

    those 2 tree are the most used

    1st tree intensified aggravation is the last useless talanet in edge for getting damage
    > dark swift evasion + throat cut for TS damage

    2nd tree i didnt take intensified but i maxed ADV shadow protection( 5/4 = dispel CC ) you can use it twice in arena


    thos are helpful build it's 2 different way
    the first was 'old'
    the 2nd is the 'new' version because of ADV shadow protection rune

    1 more thing.
    Stalking shadow is useless
    because we cannot use that skill to invisible in middle of the battle.
    Then its useless.
    And without making the stalking shadow 5/5 we cannot get that shadow protection
    Hence,My 5 points are gonna waste.
    I know its not your fault.But is there any other way to unlock shadow protection without puting points in stalking shadow?
  • Idolon - Storm LegionIdolon - Storm Legion Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    1 more thing.
    Stalking shadow is useless
    because we cannot use that skill to invisible in middle of the battle.
    Then its useless.
    And without making the stalking shadow 5/5 we cannot get that shadow protection
    Hence,My 5 points are gonna waste.
    I know its not your fault.But is there any other way to unlock shadow protection without puting points in stalking shadow?


    Wait what? Stalking Shadow is useless? Do you run out into arena unstealthed? T;Puzzling

    Stalking Shadow is your skill that you use outside of battle, away from the eyes of others so that they dont know you're nearby plus you get other sick bonuses from being in stealth as edge and/or dark.(venom like me get the bare basics from stealth)

    Shadow Protection is your only mid-battle stealth, use it when you're in a pinch, unless you got Adv Shadow Protection talent, then its ok to use it a little more freely. If you dont, 180 seconds just to stealth is a pretty damn long time.

    But, from what I understand you dont want to put the initial 5 points that help Stalking Shadow in Dark tree for the other talents.

    Seriously, use Stalking Shadow, otherwise your a sin walking around unstealthed telling every enemy around you "KILL ME!"
    Trak
    81 Venom Sin
    pvp venom since beta
  • bloodmaster9390bloodmaster9390 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    natsss wrote: »
    stalking shadow?

    i know swift stalk and ghost shadow

    if you are talking about swift stalk if i'm not wrong the tool tip is bugged and it's grants another thing more than eva ( not sure i think that i've saw this a day )

    and i didnt understand at all what u're talking about when you say u cannot use that skill to invsible or dunno what rofl

    Look at the pic.Sorry and its swift stalk.
    k2z1vl.png
    This thing says if we put points in it will only decrease the duration of this Swift Stalk.
    Swift stalk is Stalking shadow..Put your cursor on that skill in talent calculator.
    And stalking shadow is not allowed to use in the middle of the battle.So even if the cooldowns are reduced to even 0, its useless.
    So why to waste 5 points?Any other way to unlock shaodw protection?
  • bloodmaster9390bloodmaster9390 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Wait what? Stalking Shadow is useless? Do you run out into arena unstealthed? T;Puzzling

    Stalking Shadow is your skill that you use outside of battle, away from the eyes of others so that they dont know you're nearby plus you get other sick bonuses from being in stealth as edge and/or dark.(venom like me get the bare basics from stealth)

    Shadow Protection is your only mid-battle stealth, use it when you're in a pinch, unless you got Adv Shadow Protection talent, then its ok to use it a little more freely. If you dont, 180 seconds just to stealth is a pretty damn long time.

    But, from what I understand you dont want to put the initial 5 points that help Stalking Shadow in Dark tree for the other talents.

    Seriously, use Stalking Shadow, otherwise your a sin walking around unstealthed telling every enemy around you "KILL ME!"

    For your kind information Stalking shadow is not used in battle.
    Yes but if we have not started the battle then we can use it....
    So My problem is
    We can only the stalking shadow(Swift stalk)
    Just once in the beggining of the fight
    Then why do we put points in that to reduce the cooldown.
    If i am wrong then i am sorry.
    And can you give me built again?Your built..Because as you said we cannot survive without stealth.I need built for Dark/Edge.
  • Idolon - Storm LegionIdolon - Storm Legion Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    For your kind information Stalking shadow is not used in battle.
    Yes but if we have not started the battle then we can use it....
    So My problem is
    We can only the stalking shadow(Swift stalk)
    Just once in the beggining of the fight
    Then why do we put points in that to reduce the cooldown.
    If i am wrong then i am sorry.
    And can you give me built again?Your built..Because as you said we cannot survive without stealth.I need built for Dark/Edge.


    When did i say that Stalking Shadow can be used in the middle of battle?

    Yes, Stalking Shadow can be used only out of combat, but a lower cooldown is VERY handy at times. If you manage to kill somebody and their allies dont notice or they are unable to reach and attack you in time, you are able to get out of combat faster and back into stealth quicker and get away or launch a surprise attack on them. No good reason to spend your precious Shadow Protection just for that (unless, again, you have Adv Shadow Protection talent)

    Personally i prefer Ghost Shadow over Swift Stalk since the speed boost is very useful, but there will be times where getting back into stealth by a few seconds can make a difference between life and death.

    Not persuading you to choose one over the other, just saying this because Swift Stalk isnt as useless as you think it is, if you dont like Swift Stalk though, then go for Ghost Shadow.

    And I can't give a good Dark/Edge build, since i've never played it. i use a Venom/Dark build, which is still very pvp viable. not going to post it since its not what you're looking for, but i can if you want to anyway.

    natss' build links are pretty good ones for edge/dark though
    Trak
    81 Venom Sin
    pvp venom since beta
Sign In or Register to comment.