test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vampire or Kindread assasin...Gonna kill me someday..Help me...

blazingvoltblazingvolt Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Assassin Discussion
Hello,

I need your help...
I played vampire till 31 and assasin till 24
and now i am confused to chose a class.
Can you help me?
I will tell you my problem below:-

Vampire problem--
I agree that vampire has cool skills but vampire look so weird they have stupid type weapon..
And contains lot of mana that someday gonna empty my bag.....

Now problem for Assasin--
I love Assasin from the first mmo game..
But this time this Fw has vamp class so i am confused...Please solve it...
Assasin have great damage....
But think Vamp VS Assasin
Vampire are distance attacker and assasin are melee..
So vampire can Attack from far so my assasin cant even come to near to hit vamp attackers...
So what should assasins do?How do we survive?
Post edited by blazingvolt on

Comments

• stupidfansstupidfans Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    just play a Marksman.. problem solved!
  • blazingvoltblazingvolt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    stupidfans wrote: »
    just play a Marksman.. problem solved!

Lol..Bro i want to be a assasin but i want a way that how to attack distance attacker..
    Because vampire can transform into and run away and again use there dark powers to stop me...
  • InTheFlame - Storm LegionInTheFlame - Storm Legion Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Lol..Bro i want to be a assasin but i want a way that how to attack distance attacker..
    Because vampire can transform into and run away and again use there dark powers to stop me...
    Assassins have stealth(gap closer)/deadly chaser(gap closer)/stun/silence/sleep. Read the skill trees to find out more. http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc
    edited August 2013
    Assassins have stealth(gap closer)/deadly chaser(gap closer)/stun/silence/sleep. Read the skill trees to find out more. http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc

But vampires are more helpful or assasins?
    Can u help me?
    Whenever i reach lvl 30 with my vampire i feel to play as a assasin
    And same as this When i reach lvl 30 with my Assasin i fell to play as Vampire...
    So Can you tell some good points for assasins?
    Do they look cool?
    Or vampire look cool?

And last thing
    Who consumes more health and mana from this 2?
    And who make us pay real money?
    And can assasin play well without paying the Fw money?
    GEAR,MOUNTS,ETc are available for Assasins?
  • stupidfansstupidfans Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i think marksmans are more powerfull..
  • jhereg4250jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ok, slow your roll a bit. You are taking indecision to a whole new level.

Go to the class forums below and read up a bit on some of the guides. A few are dated for end game content, but early levels are all pretty much the same.

The truth is Vamp and Sin are both very good classes, and play pretty easily. At lvl 30 you are nowhere near having all your skills in hand, so a lot of the gaps will be closed as you level.

Since you have already chosen two classes, next step is tree. Each has it's strengths if you play a bit and familiarize yourself with things then look over the trees. With sins, most prefer a hybrid edge/dark build with evasion. I know some though that go Venom for higher DPS on boss spawns. Vamps, Dark and inferno each have their points, and blood is good for soloing and buffs on high end bosses. Nobody can tell you which is better in the end, because it's all opinions. Go with the style that works for you.

Also, nothing is stopping you from playing both to lvl 60 and making a final call on your main then before you start sinking gold into mastery and gems. It's really easy to level early on in this game, and you won't go wrong with either class.
  • oneuhate4everoneuhate4ever Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    B;Sleepy

Honestly? i prefer vamp over sins. Why? Vamps have feast and mana explosion this will usually knock a sin out of stealth and then we can kiss them (silence them) and lay into them.

Sins when done right can get the upper hand by stealthing (except most the time the blue thing under them gives them away ;)) so if they can stealth, stun sleep and crit then sure we're gone but i just prefer my vamp to a sin and Mana's not that bad honestly i got 27k and it doesn't dip to bad. I dont know why you said its going to bother your bag.... Mine is only bothered by my fashion lol...and sadly this is pretty much a pay to win game...so yeah YOU will need to pay FW :P....Unless you are really gonna sit there and farm the hell out of things to make gold to better your toon.T;Away
  • Warcrox - Storm LegionWarcrox - Storm Legion Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Why do these topics always end up in the general section? T;Frozen
    edited August 2013
    B;Sleepy

Honestly? i prefer vamp over sins. Why? Vamps have feast and mana explosion this will usually knock a sin out of stealth and then we can kiss them (silence them) and lay into them.

Sins when done right can get the upper hand by stealthing (except most the time the blue thing under them gives them away ;)) so if they can stealth, stun sleep and crit then sure we're gone but i just prefer my vamp to a sin and Mana's not that bad honestly i got 27k and it doesn't dip to bad. I dont know why you said its going to bother your bag.... Mine is only bothered by my fashion lol...and sadly this is pretty much a pay to win game...so yeah YOU will need to pay FW :P....Unless you are really gonna sit there and farm the hell out of things to make gold to better your toon.T;Away

Yeah i am ready to farm in game....Dont worry about that....
    When you just get everything in just blink of your eye in game,There is no fun in the game...