test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Best non-csers in your server

Comments

• Summanus - IllyfueSummanus - Illyfue Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Wings don't mean much unless they are proper gems, and even then a fully 12 fort with proper gems can still have less dmg than someone with a lot of SP farmed and high Anima.

And the criteria for a "non casher" well that needs to be defined more precisely in order to start ranking.

Example of myself.

I'm Lord rank on CS, but I spent all that on buying mounts, pets and wedding stuff for myself. And the rest I got from doing surveys. Essentially 0 actual Cash went into building my char, cos thats how I play.

My vamp has 156 chroma, all farmed from GL and reforges, I don't buy gems from AH or other players.

My forted 12 gears I did myself, I still don't have full 12s. I have 2 11 fort pieces I bought and thats the only thing I bought. Everything else my vamp has, has been earned from playing the game and earning it myself. Yes, thats a bit extreme, but thats how I play the game. I don't think there is anyone else on our server who has earned anything like I have and can out dps me.

But, without defining what a casher and non casher is, this argument is quite moot.
    Summanus | 80 Diamond Geezer Protector - retired

Play the game, don't let the game play you.
  • Satayra - IllyfueSatayra - Illyfue Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited August 2013

My forted 12 gears I did myself, I still don't have full 12s. I have 2 11 fort pieces I bought and thats the only thing I bought. Everything else my vamp has, has been earned from playing the game and earning it myself. Yes, thats a bit extreme, but thats how I play the game. I don't think there is anyone else on our server who has earned anything like I have and can out dps me.

First thing: I lolled

Second: you know im not CSed right? :S

Third: you make our server look bad :S

No offense
    edited August 2013
    First thing: I lolled

Second: you know im not CSed right? :S

Third: you make our server look bad :S

No offense

Try reading again, and comprehend what I wrote.
    I don't think there is anyone else on our server who has earned anything like I have and can out dps me.

There is no one on our server who plays the game like I do. I'm not saying I'm the best dps on the server, I'm saying there isn't anyone who plays the game like I do: not buying gems, gears from others. Earning it all by yourself. Not using the CS and Bogos to make gold, instead grinding to make gold in game, from NC, Light of Sage, selling Gems and drops.

There isn't anyone on our server who plays the game like I do.

Also, I don't run instances and farm arena or do fjord with the best geared OPs either.

So, like I said, the terms of what can be considered non casher needs to be specified. Theres no point being a non CS, when all u do is run instances and party with some of the most OP people on the server. IMO, there is also no point being a non casher if all ur profit comes form CS related Bonuses and Bogos and you buy all ur 12 forts, gems and gears.

But, thats just me. I play the game to earn what I got. Last I checked this is an mmmorpg not get rich off CS bogos and specials tycoon and buy all u wear.

edited August 2013
    Try reading again, and comprehend what I wrote.

There is no one on our server who plays the game like I do. I'm not saying I'm the best dps on the server, I'm saying there isn't anyone who plays the game like I do: not buying gems, gears from others. Earning it all by yourself. Not using the CS and Bogos to make gold, instead grinding to make gold in game, from NC, Light of Sage, selling Gems and drops.

Also, I don't run instances and farm arena or do fjord with the best geared OPs either.

So, like I said, the terms of what can be considered non casher needs to be specified. Theres no point being a non CS, when all u do is run instances and party with some of the most OP people on the server. IMO, there is also no point being a non casher if all ur profit comes form CS related Bonuses and Bogos and you buy all ur 12 forts, gems and gears.

But, thats just me. I play the game to earn what I got. Last I checked this is an mmmorpg not get rich off CS bogos and specials tycoon and buy all u wear.

I read you right, just interpretet it wrong.
    If you litterally say "there is no one that can out DPS me" how can anyone think of something else then what you exactly say there

I didnt buy gems, farmed it all by myself too. On this char and my previous priest, nothing bought. Didnt buy my 12/12, not a piece, everything farmed.
    I used a few bogo`s but the first one was since that fail priced merc bogo. Everything before that, I never used bogo :P

And I think i`m very close to your way of farming and I think because of that, that you`re not the only one that does it this way. Its good you`re so proud of yourself but dont exagerate :S

Why would someone that uses Bogo`s be considered as CSer :S? Yes you buy stuff from Cash shop.. But every1 knows its about RL money..

Again to be sure: no offense meant in anyway
    edited August 2013

And I think i`m very close to your way of farming and I think because of that, that you`re not the only one that does it this way. Its good you`re so proud of yourself but dont exagerate :S

Well, I pretty much gave up on this game, so I haven't really improved my char for few weeks now, but would be interesting to compare our dmg. Yes I am a lvl 1 winged Vamp with lvl 50 mastery, but in instances usually I'm tanking unless there is some OP in the pty. And cos I do my instances with randoms mainly I can compare with people how my dmg is. I can pretty much say no lvl 1 vamp can out dps me on our server except for maybe Duival, not sure he has lvl 1 wings still. But he does have a lot more mastery than me.

Its hard to compare really also, as there are a lot of new lvl 2 and lvl 3 winged vamps out there, and yes some are cosmetic.

PvP wise I would lose a lot of battles, mainly as i'm full crit dmg pve spec. I have 0 to no resistances or pvp gears, but in a pve test, I'm confident of holding my own vs most vamps. If I can be bothered to upgrade a bit more before I finally quit for good, we can test.

• Monotonous - Storm LegionMonotonous - Storm Legion Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    why are you two spending time arguing.. to satayra, i dont think getting lv3 wings without csing is easy - unless you are getting help from others (like your friends or husbands) or got lv3 or lv4 from praying or chest multiple times

idk if you go all in how many gems you can get a week, lets say 25, then you need 5 weeks to get 1 lv4, a year you get 10 lv4, 2 years you can only get 20, and how long has this game come out B;Sleepy
    edited August 2013
    why are you two spending time arguing.. to satayra, i dont think getting lv3 wings without csing is easy - unless you are getting help from others (like your friends or husbands) or got lv3 or lv4 from praying or chest multiple times

idk if you go all in how many gems you can get a week, lets say 25, then you need 5 weeks to get 1 lv4, a year you get 10 lv4, 2 years you can only get 20, and how long has this game come out B;Sleepy

I play this game for 2 years :P got 3 lvl 80 chars like 5 lvl 75+. I had lvl 4 gem from pray once too. Fail priced merc bogo gave me 70 mast while I had lvl 40. And true, I had some help too. But lets say I got 10D free from someone else; I gave her stuff too. And lets say 10D -lvl 70 mast, dont think sum`s vamp would be stronger still.

I`m only missing 3 lvl 4 crysts for lvl 3 wings now. And yes, I had more then 25 gems a week xD When I farmed GL like a die hard, I had 22 gems a day.

And btw sum, I do all instances (except GOS + TM challange which I do through WC) with my alt + beek + her alt. Thats priest/windbard/vamp/fire mage. And running FF is solo :S Not that you gain money from it..

And Self invite when I ask through WC :D
  • conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited August 2013

By this logic..

"there would be no point being a non CS if all you do is sell your farmed stuff to CSrs.." T;Puzzling

you couldn't get half of the stuff you have if you didn't sell your farmed stuff to CSrs that would pay 10 times more than other farmers..

so don't come here and try to say "i'm no related to CSrs in any way" because in this game that is impossible!!
    where 99% of the gold comes from mida's.. u'r in one way or another related to a CSr buying/selling mercury stats..

and playing the market is just the next Lvl farm mode..
    i used to farm this game with alts for the first couple of months.. after that i only farmed the good stuff.. main events, GLs, dungeons..
    and now i just save diamonds..buy leafs when cheap.. use them on good bogos.. and keep saving money..!!

There's NOONE in this game that is not related to a CSr.. just like all the RL money comes from the central bank of your country and gets passed hand to hand by thousands of people every day.. exactly like that..

• giulobagiuloba Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well, I pretty much gave up on this game, so I haven't really improved my char for few weeks now, but would be interesting to compare our dmg. Yes I am a lvl 1 winged Vamp with lvl 50 mastery, but in instances usually I'm tanking unless there is some OP in the pty. And cos I do my instances with randoms mainly I can compare with people how my dmg is. I can pretty much say no lvl 1 vamp can out dps me on our server except for maybe Duival, not sure he has lvl 1 wings still. But he does have a lot more mastery than me.

Its hard to compare really also, as there are a lot of new lvl 2 and lvl 3 winged vamps out there, and yes some are cosmetic.

PvP wise I would lose a lot of battles, mainly as i'm full crit dmg pve spec. I have 0 to no resistances or pvp gears, but in a pve test, I'm confident of holding my own vs most vamps. If I can be bothered to upgrade a bit more before I finally quit for good, we can test.

If you are a lv1 winged vamp with lv50 mastery... sry you're not even close to being the best non-cser... non cs'ers and even many lv1 wingeds on Illy are better than you and i think they dont CS, i think.. for example Grypho or Lysui, i see Grypho a lot in WB, imo the strongest lv1 winged around (in terms of damage)

Besides you Cs'ed for mounts etc, there's ppl that even farmed for that Mr hardcore player lol

If what Satayra says about not CS'ing is true then he is probly the best non CS'er, tho Grypho is strong but still..
    edited August 2013
    If you only farm 25 gems a week there is your problem.

i actually can barely farm 25 gems a month, because i have school and work to worry about, and i just do whatever i feel like to do when i log on because its just a stress relief for me, i dont like to think a game as a job or responsibility or competition, which you clearly do based on your attitude B;Sleepy
    edited August 2013
    I play this game for 2 years :P got 3 lvl 80 chars like 5 lvl 75+. I had lvl 4 gem from pray once too. Fail priced merc bogo gave me 70 mast while I had lvl 40. And true, I had some help too. But lets say I got 10D free from someone else; I gave her stuff too. And lets say 10D -lvl 70 mast, dont think sum`s vamp would be stronger still.

I`m only missing 3 lvl 4 crysts for lvl 3 wings now. And yes, I had more then 25 gems a week xD When I farmed GL like a die hard, I had 22 gems a day.

And btw sum, I do all instances (except GOS + TM challange which I do through WC) with my alt + beek + her alt. Thats priest/windbard/vamp/fire mage. And running FF is solo :S Not that you gain money from it..

And Self invite when I ask through WC :D

forgot about alts... i also dont have a friend and friends' alts to party with : ( but good for you T;Great
    edited August 2013
    By this logic..

"there would be no point being a non CS if all you do is sell your farmed stuff to CSrs.." T;Puzzling

I generally don't sell anything in AH unless its gears from drops. Gems I usually trade for FAs or other Gems I might need, or Star Diamonds. Generally items you can only get from CS. There is a limit to how far you can go until you are forced to use the CS to progress, i..e FA2s and FA3s can't be earned in game. Neither can Star Diamonds.

I'm an old fashioned gamer, i take it as a challenge. Thats what drives me. Fighting people better geared than me, being the underdog. I don't get any joy from beating people I know I can beat.

But, yes we aren't using my logic to judge the "beast" non casher. Hence why I asked earlier, the OP should put some specific criteria to say whats classified as a non casher and how they determine the "best".
    Besides you Cs'ed for mounts etc, there's ppl that even farmed for that Mr hardcore player lol
    Yeh I'm sure my kindred moutn makes me really OP. LMAO.

I did state I thought Grypho is probably better than me in terms of dmg. Maybe you missed it.

Here is a pro tip for you. Lvl1 with 50 mastery vs lvl 1 and 70 mastery can be beaten, it depends a lot on build types, runes and how much SP tree has been completed. So yeh, its not as easy as you might think.

I play with Lysui, yeh he has more mastery than me. And usually tanks instances until my vamp from kicks in and I can chain it, then I tank.

edited August 2013

Yeh I'm sure my kindred moutn makes me really OP. LMAO.

I did state I thought Grypho is probably better than me in terms of dmg. Maybe you missed it.

Here is a pro tip for you. Lvl1 with 50 mastery vs lvl 1 and 70 mastery can be beaten, it depends a lot on build types, runes and how much SP tree has been completed. So yeh, its not as easy as you might think.

I play with Lysui, yeh he has more mastery than me. And usually tanks instances until my vamp from kicks in and I can chain it, then I tank.

Your mount doesnt make you OP you just stated yourself as being an hardcore farmer, when you're just a farmer lol, and you said you're the strongest lv1 winged (LOL), you're not even close to that, you overestimate yourself really... you make Illyfue look really weak as sata said B;Sleepy
    edited August 2013
    giuloba wrote: »
    Your mount doesnt make you OP you just stated yourself as being an hardcore farmer, when you're just a farmer lol, and you said you're the strongest lv1 winged (LOL), you're not even close to that, you overestimate yourself really... you make Illyfue look really weak as sata said B;Sleepy

OK Grypho, whatever you say. Bored talking to people hiding behind alts talking nonsense.

Might wanna remember my vamp wasnt my main. I was playing my prot for a year before I made my vamp. So yeh. Only about a year on my vamp being a casual farmer like you say.

And FYI, Our server is already bad, when someone lame like myself can outdps most of these so called hardcore players. Too many barbie dolls and wanna be vamps on here anyway.

edited August 2013
    OK Grypho, whatever you say. Bored talking to people hiding behind alts talking nonsense.

Might wanna remember my vamp wasnt my main. I was playing my prot for a year before I made my vamp. So yeh. Only about a year on my vamp being a casual farmer like you say.

And FYI, Our server is already bad, when someone lame like myself can outdps most of these so called hardcore players. Too many barbie dolls and wanna be vamps on here anyway.

I'm not Gry buddy, i'm a lv74 war from Sky named LoRfHeL if you wanna know :/, i stated Grypho and lysui and sata, what makes you think i'm one of those? Just saying you're not even good lol, at least not close to how good you think you are.
    edited August 2013
    giuloba wrote: »
    I'm not Gry buddy, i'm a lv74 war from Sky named LoRfHeL if you wanna know :/, i stated Grypho and lysui and sata, what makes you think i'm one of those? Just saying you're not even good lol, at least not close to how good you think you are.

You have no idea who I am and what my dmg is as you've never fought or partied me then. And I'm sure ur Grypho, so carry on talking.

Looks like another thread necro'd by numpties.

• someonenewheresomeonenewhere Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ok ok i admit it - i am the worst vamp on Illyfue server - we are vamps - we suck that is what we do T;Away
  • DoomRaven - Storm LegionDoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    All I have to say, T;Kissing each other and go appreciate the wonders outside of basement instead arguing in a forum
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos
  • someonenewheresomeonenewhere Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    All I have to say, T;Kissing each other and go appreciate the wonders outside of basement instead arguing in a forum

T;Shocked is there something outside the basement? B;Frightened
  • Thori - Storm LegionThori - Storm Legion Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    To bring this thread back on topic: I nominate HailandKill. And there will be none better than he.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    To bring this thread back on topic: I nominate HailandKill. And there will be none better than he.

Cuz there's any logic in that question? it's just a stupid question cuz tons of ppls just cs on alts account lol...

Even a quite famous (more in the past tbh) Blood wr on Illyfue had to get the trinket with tokens.....cuz he dont cs? no, cuz he cs his **** on an alt rofl.

So having 0 cs rank mean....nothing lol.

[email protected] topic are [email protected]

FatPris/Scorpioluca

Ps: if you really wanna find the best non cser you gotta look at those pixel divas that actually milk the above mentioned csers :3
  • Kateena - Storm LegionKateena - Storm Legion Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    B;Hello
    Best nonCSer on Storm Legion-
    _Tiger
  • MaikaTI - IllyfueMaikaTI - Illyfue Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Cuz there's any logic in that question? it's just a stupid question cuz tons of ppls just cs on alts account lol...

Even a quite famous (more in the past tbh) Blood wr on Illyfue had to get the trinket with tokens.....cuz he dont cs? no, cuz he cs his **** on an alt rofl.

FatPris/Scorpioluca

Ps: if you really wanna find the best non cser you gotta look at those pixel divas that actually milk the above mentioned csers :3

And what blood war that might be?
  • Thori - Storm LegionThori - Storm Legion Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited August 2013

FatPris/Scorpioluca

fite me irl bro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thesteelkingthesteelking Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    B;Hello
    Best nonCSer on Storm Legion-
    _Tiger

Between enemies both vile
    Hope lives on deep inside
    Humour, sincere, cast a smile
    Disarming both malice and might

It is truly refreshing to see a simple and harmless joke in place of the usual blind rage, ignorance and crudeness. Such a thing seems to be a rarity on these forums and I felt as if it was necessary for me to commend kateena on making an enemy not only smile, but also laugh WITH a person as opposed to laughing AT that person. Even forsaken worlds need such a thing from time to time. Have a nice day.

-HailandKill
  • wotastrikewotastrike Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    best non cser's are the best no life in game because they farm all day everyday
  • scf01scf01 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    wotastrike wrote: »

LMAO .......

If clueless, then this is true

But, if you optimise your farming and know what to farm, there is absolutely no need to do it 24/7 T;Astonished
  • DoomRaven - Storm LegionDoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    wotastrike wrote: »

Well I could agree with this, except you forget there are smart people out there... You have no idea how easy it is to make gold in this game with only 5h of game play per day js and whoever farms 24/7 i feel bad for them with health issues T;Nosebleeding
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos