test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eva sin?

ItIsOUTTAHERE - LionheartItIsOUTTAHERE - Lionheart Posts: 59 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Assassin Discussion
Yeah im a nab but anyways i have all eva acc gear but im still at 313 :( i guess reIDing and lv4 mists? I need help i want NO ONE to hit me lol pls help anyone!!
Post edited by ItIsOUTTAHERE - Lionheart on

Comments

• Firebat - EyrdaFirebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yeah im a nab but anyways i have all eva acc gear but im still at 313 :( i guess reIDing and lv4 mists? I need help i want NO ONE to hit me lol pls help anyone!!

Pet skill?
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • ItIsOUTTAHERE - LionheartItIsOUTTAHERE - Lionheart Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    yeah deflection 3 im thinking but..i want like around at least 400 eva and its so hard to get these IDs, yknow? like i wanna know what ppl do to get that kinda eva but thx tho
  • Firebat - EyrdaFirebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    yeah deflection 3 im thinking but..i want like around at least 400 eva and its so hard to get these IDs, yknow? like i wanna know what ppl do to get that kinda eva but thx tho

Double Eva id, plus at least one normal Eva attribute
    Eva title
    Lv4 Eva gems
    Eva maxed in both nyos and dyos trees.
    EB sin weapon has Eva I believe
    Eva fashion id
    Eva rings/neck/trinket

Lots of money..... lots
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • VagueAngel - Storm LegionVagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am currently at 373 eva with mist III in my gear. Most of my gear is 8 acc 5 eva with one eva ID. I have 2 pieces with a 6 eva base and one piece with a double eva ID. My rings, necklace, and offhand have single eva ID. I am a dark/edge hybrid with maxed Shapeless talent. I have 9 points in both Dyos and Nyos evasion (I think). If you go with that setup you can have well over 400 eva, although you give up your crit strike stun.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • heliosflamesheliosflames Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If you're 75+ when I was starting on my eva I used the AS set had just +5 on all pieces except weapon I had +10 rings was +20(both rings together) and neck was +4 and about +13 on fash, and +10 on OH all together also a boost from my tree and I had about 410 unbuffed that's good enough to wear while u work on id'ing other armor for triple eva of course nyos/dyos helps too and pet buff, and the title (which i don't have but still do more than good enough), also i always have mistshroud light lol its starting to feel like a permanent buff to me >.< anyway hope this helps xD good luck

Edit: I had all Mist 3's starting out
  • conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    lol.. to get NOONE to hit you.. u need like 650 eva.. some people get 800 acc alrdy.. lulz

plus the eva debuffs..

• Xpewx - EyrdaXpewx - Eyrda Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    fully buffed a good eva toon hover around 530-550 or higher if youre good.... with a sin that number should be higher seeing as if ur eva u should get the eva passive not to mention u have swift eva and eva bonuses while in stealth etc
  • d3adlyshad0wsd3adlyshad0ws Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2013